Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does Kaye put up with all of Nadia Sawalha's NASTY comments? Kaye is intelligent & articulate, she could annihilate Nadia with one sentance!

Yes it was all made into a joke, but WHY does Nadia insist on being such a horrible friend? 🤔

There is a real deep seated nastyness in Nadia Sawalha.

I love Kaye! Shes so down to earth and lovely!
Nadia is an absolute witch to bring up things she knows will hurt her. And you know what in one of their vlogs nadia even said herself that she doesn't think chichi is pretty but toffee is. Kayes dog is gorgeous, well looked after and doesn't have mange from living in a rotting ses pit!
If that's how she treats her friends, no wonder noone can stand to be around her

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think nitty is jealous of Kaye that's why she makes snide remarks to Kaye. I also think Kaye's family can't stand the Adderleys.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He says she passed out on the sofa … seems after a Mucknbrass workshop today apparently with plenty of booze … look at the wreaths 😏 no IG stories from Nitty today so it must be exciting content for Vlogmas 🤣🤣🤣
Her cheeks look so weird these days. Like they are about to explode.

Reactions: 11
He says she passed out on the sofa … seems after a Mucknbrass workshop today apparently with plenty of booze … look at the wreaths 😏 no IG stories from Nitty today so it must be exciting content for Vlogmas 🤣🤣🤣
No invite for Julia.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It gets my goat that she said at the start that she was fasting to reduce cholestOrol, not to lose weight/for appearance. Now she talks about how she can fit in jeans and being weighed at the doctors'. It's a dangerous and slippery slope for anyone watching with eating disorders. A self entitled public figure encouraging people to effectively starve themselves for 16 hours a day and boasting about how she can wear slimmer clothes could be very triggering. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It gets my goat that she said at the start that she was fasting to reduce cholestOrol, not to lose weight/for appearance. Now she talks about how she can fit in jeans and being weighed at the doctors'. It's a dangerous and slippery slope for anyone watching with eating disorders. A self entitled public figure encouraging people to effectively starve themselves for 16 hours a day and boasting about how she can wear slimmer clothes could be very triggering. 😡
I know. It DEFINITELY was always about looking better rather than 'health' (which is fine, but at least be honest about it), but she just didn't want to seem superficial so always used 'health' as a euphemism. The fact she'll be 'healthier' skinnier is incidental.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am thinking thinking more and more that Nadia has a real drink problem. She is incapable of going to any event/lunch/family day out without getting drunk and then crashing out on the sofa in the afternoon. And she almost boasts about having a hangover which is rather sad for a 57 year old. And I feel really sorry for her daughters that she’s not available to them when she comes home and crashes out after her midday drinking. Most families have precious little time together during the week due to busy work/school schedules and want to make the most of their time together at the weekend.

She says she’s doing the 16:8 diet to reduce her cholesterol but it’s pointless when she’s raising it more and more through drinking. And she also says she’s doing the 16:8 so she can be healthy and be around a long time for her daughters. Well quite frankly that’s bu#%^*+t. This diet is simply another vanity project - along with her excessive Botox and fillers and gifted (read: shamelessly begged for) Invisalign braces and she posts about it to massage her ego and boost her bank balance.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I am thinking thinking more and more that Nadia has a real drink problem. She is incapable of going to any event/lunch/family day out without getting drunk and then crashing out on the sofa in the afternoon. And she almost boasts about having a hangover which is rather sad for a 57 year old. And I feel really sorry for her daughters that she’s not available to them when she comes home and crashes out after her midday drinking. Most families have precious little time together during the week due to busy work/school schedules and want to make the most of their time together at the weekend.

She says she’s doing the 16:8 diet to reduce her cholesterol but it’s pointless when she’s raising it more and more through drinking. And she also says she’s doing the 16:8 so she can be healthy and be around a long time for her daughters. Well quite frankly that’s bu#%^*+t. This diet is simply another vanity project - along with her excessive Botox and fillers and gifted (read: shamelessly begged for) Invisalign braces and she posts about it to massage her ego and boost her bank balance.
So, the woman in the middle must be the famous Dina (Lisa's friend). She looks a bit like Julia!

Reactions: 7
If it's not her going on about fitting into her jeans, she is always talking about Mark. "Oh how thin you are, look at how thin Mark is now!" The amount of times she says he looks thin is nauseating. Yeah we get it, he has lost weight BFD. Too bad 16/8 can sort out one's douchbaggery. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Hey Ash (we know you read here) a few suggestions for you. Bar of soap, shampoo, deodorant, comb, toothpaste or if you want to splash out a nice new pair of joggers.
Years supply of d

id be permanently drunk if I had to live with him as well. He’s so passive and condescending. She’s the only one working and paying for everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Personally I can't see that either of them have lost weight, they still look unwashed and rough as old boots. I also think she's got a drink problem, the amount of alcohol in that house is suspicious and she can't cook something without referring to it as a great hangover cure.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hope the weather isn't tearing at your rooftops over there! :eek: Title is "Morning After the PRESS CONFERENCE Before, BANNING the Word Xmas & Javid's GREAT XMAS."

Nadia blabbering on about Mark getting his fascia done. Mark says he just aches from it. The feed quality is shite at the moment. "Good morning everybody, it is a miracle that I am here with you. Why Mark?" They did a Christmas taste test for Vlogmas and Mark said it went south pretty quickly. Dina gets pissed. Lisa gets pissed. Sibling fights. Mark says it's hysterical. On 4G now and everything is crystal clear. I can know see the Sainbury's bags for life lined up in the foyer. Nadia passed out and Dina did also, Nadia has a pic. Loads of hair fluffing. The subtlely spicy pulled pork from last night is coming back to haunt me. :sick: The heating went off at their's and Nadia talks about the horrible hangover from daytime drinking. Toffee wanders into shot with the donut around her neck. HI NANNY DI! Nadia says she had vodka at half past 11 a.m., because she had champagne the night before. :rolleyes: Talk about the wreath making session. Mark says he found an empty bottle of vodka in the kitchen and Nadia says it was from the night before. He claims she is becoming an alkie. Hair fluffing intensifies. "Do you think I am peaking a bit early for Christmas?" She has looked at her calendar, looking at things to cancel now. "I just cawn't do it anymore. I felt poisoned." She then says she was going to have celery juice and cucumber soup all day today. 1. Gross. 2. Sounds like disordered eating. 🤮 She says it is to "purify" her body and Mark calls her a "bleeping lunatic."

"GUYS! I MUST TELL YOU ABOUT THESE LEGGINGS!" It was funny seeing Mark jump out of his skin when she made that declaration. She gets up, pulls them up, pulls them and they snap back. They are from "Love Leggings." She says they are the comfiest leggings she has ever had. Speaking of leggings, I got into this debate/argument with my mother. She was looking at her Talbot's catalogue and went on a tirade about jeggings. Why are they called that, that is annoying, what is the purpose, why not call them leggings because that is what they are. I tried to tell her they were initially denim-looking leggings, hence jeggings, but she wasn't having it. Back to these two. Mark impersonates her and says "OH LOOK! I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS APPLE!" Mark is being stupid, messing about with her diffuser now. "Mark bought me that last Christmas." Mark's hair is standing up and he looks like a busted Tin-Tin with his stripped t-shirt. He just noticed his hair "I look like Jedward!" Nads talking about them talking about the subs and knowing them.

Zoe says Bailey's season starts on Wednesday. Nadia says Lisa was on the Bailey's at half past 11. Mark says there is a moment that didn't make the cut on Vlogmas where he and Lisa got really close. He needs to see someone about his delusional thinking. Apparently Nadia was on her front, Lisa sitting on her back, Nadia's eyelash was on her nose and Lisa was taking selfies. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND NOTIFICATION BELL. Sharon has been on the wagon for 4 weeks, congrats! Mark asks do you like doing yes or no questions? Only 1 No. Chat about that variant. Nadia feels sorry for South Africa, but if it prevents a worse variant. Talk about a superspreader event in Twickenham rugby game. Russ says that masks should have stayed mandatory. Mark goes in search of a pen and paper. Mark is back and says Bojo is possessed by a lizard. Talk of Boris saying he is staying with his forecast for Christmas. Talk of vaccines and AZ being better than Pfizer. I had Moderna, where the hell does that leave me? Mark says he missed Chris Whitty and looks identical to one of the Real Housewives of BH. Ellen says Pfizer has made 38 billion on the vaccine Nadia is on a tear, swearing and pounding her fist "OUT FUCKIN RAGEOUS! WHY AREN'T WE FUCKIN STOMPING DOWN THE FUCKIN STREETS OUTRAGED BY THIS? 38 BILLION! THAT IS PROFITEERING!" My poor ears need a cleaning now. 😣 "PEOPLE SHOULD BE GOING TO FUCKIN JAIL FOR THAT!" Someon mentions that a virus gets weaker as it mutates and Nadia gets all animated about it. She is sure this is the mutation that is going to kill the pandemic. Mark said that he said last night that this mutation will become our best friend. Nadia goes all toddler and says "No you weren't! I said this, you're now stealing it!" She gets in his face and says "Who said it?" Then she tells him to stop saying omnicrum as it makes her think of crumpets. Now she says everytime they mention the variant to think of a nice buttered crumpet. :rolleyes:

Mark says he likes his crumpets like he likes Nadia, raw with butter on it. Disgusting. Who eats raw crumpets? 🧐 "Don't mention monkey spunk again" say Mark. 😑 She tells him he is making her feel sick and she was enjoying talking about crumpets. Someone mentioned melted cheese on crumpet and Nadia cannot believe she has gone her entire life without doing that. Someone else says fried egg and Nadia is off again, why hasn't she had that? Yes, this is how low she has gone, jealous of other people's crumpet toppings. 😧 "Think about it. The egg runs through the buttery holes and doesn't run through to the plate, because you've got that thin protection." Mark calls it a bleeping stroke of genius and feel my brain synapses misfiring. 🤕 It is getting really ridiculous now. Nadia now says she should do crumpets for the NNSS and Mark mentions Patrick's fear of crumpets and more specifically holes. I don't think he is that afraid of holes. I doubt he and Maddie just play Parcheesi when they are together. Yes, I went there. :ROFLMAO:😈 Nadia says they shouldn't share that info, but they have already in a previous live months ago. Mark says forget they said it. Sarah asks if Nadia is still drunk. Faith says Asda make reindeer shaped crumpets. "Fuckin hell, I didn't even know this!" Mark reads that according to Philosophy COVID will disappear in a decade then reappear and disappear forever. "Honest to God, I think the crumpets are going to kill COVID." Mayboo says there are Xmas tree crumpets and Nadia begs Mark to get some, "we need them." Bloody drama llama. :rolleyes:

Whitehall are trying to ban the word Christmas, because it is insensitive, not inclusive. Oh yeah, but you can fire off a load of fireworks for Diwali, keeping your non-Hindu neighbours up all night with work in the morning. Whatta load of tit. :poop: Nadia thinks it's one of those made-up things, says for the majority of people Christmas doesn't have a religious meaning to it at all. 😲 Okay, back-up the truck. IT IS A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY WITH SECULAR ELEMENTS, but even Santa/Father Christmas is St. Nicholas. I feel like I am on another reality plane, excuse me whilst I commit hari-kari with a bag of Werther's. 🙄 Nadia says for most people it is overeating, overspending and Mark says farting. He is such an asswipe. So the gov't slogan is "Dont Take COVID Home For Christmas", is it not inclusive. The alternative is "Don't Take COVID Home For The Holidays." 😴 Mark says no one would expect other cultures to reign it in, so to do that to Christmas is backwards. Meanwhile a Muslim MP said the ban is ridiculous. :ROFLMAO: It never is religous minorites pulling this crap, it's always these handwringing dogooder types. A Nobel Laureate was banned from speaking to Toronto schools about her time as an IS sex slave because, get this, it would create Islamophobia. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Nadia "spokeswoman of the people" Sawalha continues to say that for the majority of people it is just a holiday. Now Mark says holiday is more inclusive. Excuse me while I get my imaginary Glock, point it at my temple and pull the trigger. 🤯

Back to crumpets and eggs. Nadia wants to know why she is frightened by melting cheddar on a crumpet. Because you are a DINGBAT! Mayboo says her mum puts peanut butter and a boiled egg on top of her crumpet. 😐 Nadia tells us she had last night one with marmite, one with butter and one with honey and can you guess which order she ate them in? Mark says he wasn't listening. Lisa has liver pate on her's. "Golden syrup! Have you had that? Maple syrup on a crumpet?" Mark makes a loud obnoxious gasp. She gets frightened then laughs. "Maybe this is why I am exhausted all the time?" Susie said Nutella and Nadia gave her a tongue lashing. Mark:"Anyway, back to monkey spunk." Laughs like a hyena with asthma. Savid Javid lives in Peppa Pig Land says it is going to be a great Christmas. Nadia says that is lovely but how can you say that with the mutation. She then goes on to say the mutation has shown off and will mutate into oblivion. "Show off, pick your nose and blow off, you're a big bloody show off and duck off." Mark grasps a fruit and screams BANANA!! MAAAAAAAARKK! "Stop it! You keep making me jump!" They hit each other, he starts tickling her. GUYS IT'S BEEN LOVELY... and that is it. Enjoy your Sunday. Bye. 🙉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm absolutely disgusted with the Sadderleys
Both of them laughing and guffawing about her boozy shannigans over the past 2 days
Passing out on sofas, all filmed to show on their vlogs
Zero shits given for people triggered by drink related problems
She's 57 years of age, an absolute disgrace as is her so called
Pissy friend Lisa. Who monitors this dangerous channel for its appalling content?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.