Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear Nadia the other day talking about their ‘fund raising vlogmas quiz’ she said you don’t have to give much but just think if you all gave 50p and we have 120,000 subscribers how much would that be….
Well sorry to break it to you Nardia but hasn’t Mark told you…. 119,000 are bots 😜 and you are paying them! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else get triggered by the way she says ‘chocLIT’ 😡😡 also the way she said about ‘good quality custard but you could use ambrosia’ as if she is a food snob!
She’s very passive aggressive with her meals. Everyone has to rave about them or she sulks. That tit bread and butter concoction made me sick and before she had even swallowed it down she was saying it was the best thing ever tasted 🤢🤢🤢 completely prepared with nose picking chef🤬😝

So today it’s dumb without dumber “broadcasting”from the kitchen table to 100 odd fantasy friends 🙄.
At 1.38 Manky tells us his “heart sinks when people say you are going to have fun” … as it is not going to be fun .. ramble ramble .. then at 40.50 he asks his subs/“guys” “how much fun was that?” 🤣🤣🤣
He sooooo lacks perception, he is such a twit. He just ridicules himself day after day, why does he not call it a day and get a job 🙄 👎👎👋👋

😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I can't stand Manky and think he will never make it as a Therapist as he has zero qualities and attributes to become a Therapist. Then I heard Nitty say a few weeks ago that she was also planning in training to be a Therapist! I can't believe that pudding she made last night just one bowl of that would kill poor Teddy. She also mentioned that she also doing 16/8 to prevent diabetes and cholesterol. Shes on live now on YouTube with her latest 16/8 drivel. While I have nothing against 16/8 or any other diet plan I just can't take this woman seriously as she contradicts herself all the time.

• Sick
  • Angry
I wonder what she'd do if she got the axe from Loose Women. She has nothing else to fall back on. The other Loose Women have other careers alongside, Kaye presents a radio show, Denise is in Hollyoaks, Brenda is in a musical. Good ole Nadz would be dire straits....oh wait, no she wouldn't, her workaholic husband has a block buster film coming out soon! That'll take in billions and the cream of acting society will be queing up to work with legendary producer Mark Adderli
Start Up a JustGiving page for Nadia Sawalha😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stand Manky and think he will never make it as a Therapist as he has zero qualities and attributes to become a Therapist. Then I heard Nitty say a few weeks ago that she was also planning in training to be a Therapist! I can't believe that pudding she made last night just one bowl of that would kill poor Teddy. She also mentioned that she also doing 16/8 to prevent diabetes and cholesterol. Shes on live now on YouTube with her latest 16/8 drivel. While I have nothing against 16/8 or any other diet plan I just can't take this woman seriously as she contradicts herself all the time.
What a load of BS😡 She can’t keep up with her lies 😡 Do you eat eggs every day when you are not dieting but just trying to lower your cholestOrol🤔🤔🤔

Ps so she has 2 girlfriends coming for dinner .. let’s guess where Manky is 😏😏😏 cinema with mummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they train as therapists
I’m gonna train as a lion tamer, and I am petrified of cats
To be a counsellor is to take up a vocation, neither of them have the empathy to carry this through.
It’s all for show unfortunately

Sorry to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of BS😡 She can’t keep up with her lies 😡 Do you eat eggs every day when you are not dieting but just trying to lower your cholestOrol🤔🤔🤔

Ps so she has 2 girlfriends coming for dinner .. let’s guess where Manky is 😏😏😏 cinema with mummy?
the best/worst bit is where she is a boasting how after hving eaten steak and chips and that jaffa cake and brioche brick thing, mank wanted to eat an apple and a banana and she STOPPED him eating an apple and a banana. aside from being hideously controlling, who fills someone up with tit food and then manipulates them out of eating fruit. she really is mentally ill. see TIMESTAMP.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
the best/worst bit is where she is a boasting how after hving eaten steak and chips and that jaffa cake and brioche brick thing, mank wanted to eat an apple and a banana and she STOPPED him eating an apple and a banana. aside from being hideously controlling, who fills someone up with tit food and then manipulates them out of eating fruit. she really is mentally ill. see TIMESTAMP.

Someone already mentioned this, but the most horrifying thing about all of this is that she told the submissives that she planned to bring over the Jaffa cake-heart attack on a plate to her health compromised father, who just had a cardiac procedure.
On a different note, Nitwittya kicked off one of the Cornwall sharing her fears and concerns, among them the amount of time her girls and Manky spend on their phones…she goes on and on about it as a matter of fact…she goes on about it on her PHONE, during an alleged digital detox holiday where she and her husband are filming themselves on a daily basis - I guess money and attention win out over health….

• Angry
  • Sad
I don't think Mark has any intention of working as a therapist, he is work shy for a start and he has zero social skills when it comes to interacting with people in the real world. I believe the only reason he's taking this course is because he dislikes having to provide a disclaimer about not being qualified when discussing mental health issues on their channel and their podcasts.

Nadia thinks that stuffing her face is ok as long as it's done within an 8 hour window.

Not sure if she's had botox, she uses the phones inbuilt filter and the ones on instagram. However, I have noticed the huge NHS crown now sparkling in her mouth when she talks. :LOL:

• Haha
Oh dear, Nadia Sawalha. A plug for your social media channels and then giggling uncontrolably at the docor about the very suggestion of rumpy pumpy. She might be on the verge of drawing her pension but Nadia's immaturity is breath-taking.

Time stamp 7:00

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, Nadia Sawalha. A plug for your social media channels and then giggling uncontrolably at the docor about the very suggestion of rumpy pumpy. She might be on the verge of drawing her pension but Nadia's immaturity is breath-taking.

Time stamp 7:00
When she’s asked the question she looks down then glances across🙈don’t air your dirty washing on national tv

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY does Kaye put up with all of Nadia Sawalha's NASTY comments? Kaye is intelligent & articulate, she could annihilate Nadia with one sentance!

Yes it was all made into a joke, but WHY does Nadia insist on being such a horrible friend? 🤔

There is a real deep seated nastyness in Nadia Sawalha.

• Wow
  • Angry
The creep AG is buying them presents! Even the girls.....now if that doesn't scream stalker what does?
Hey Ash (we know you read here) a few suggestions for you. Bar of soap, shampoo, deodorant, comb, toothpaste or if you want to splash out a nice new pair of joggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know how she gets away with the amount of plugs she gives her social media, none of the other women do it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hey Ash (we know you read here) a few suggestions for you. Bar of soap, shampoo, deodorant, comb, toothpaste or if you want to splash out a nice new pair of joggers.
1638013961155.png

Go on, Nadia Sawalha would look a treat in this one.
#FirsthSignsofChristhmas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she’s had botox?!!!!
I hadn't watched them for a while and her face seemed different, as did her teeth.
I watched that clip of Witchypoo laughing hysterically on LW while recently bereaved Jane McDonald was on. How someone hasn't planted her face into the desk I will never know.
She is thick as mince with nasty overtones.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.