Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's envious of every single part of Kaye's life. Kaye has a partner who is successful, a nice tidy home, children that appear to actually like her and to top it all off, an IQ that is bigger than her bra size.

Nastia is one jealous witch, and sadly it shows.
Definitely. She is so jealous of Kaye and it shows so much in the way she talks to her but Kaye should sack her off. There was a time when both families were good friends but I imagine Kaye's partner can't stand manky or nitty and Kaye's kids couldn't be anymore different to the Adderley kids.

Reactions: 18
Definitely. She is so jealous of Kaye and it shows so much in the way she talks to her but Kaye should sack her off. There was a time when both families were good friends but I imagine Kaye's partner can't stand manky or nitty and Kaye's kids couldn't be anymore different to the Adderley kids.
I love Kaye, such a down to earth genuine woman. Absolutely poles apart from Nitty. I dont know how Kaye or anyone puts up with nitty and her mange infested ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she's envious of every single part of Kaye's life. Kaye has a partner who is successful, a nice tidy home, children that appear to actually like her and to top it all off, an IQ that is bigger than her bra size.

Nastia is one jealous witch, and sadly it shows.
She’s jealous of everyone and their lives And their husbands which in fairness you couldn’t blame her.

Reactions: 15

worth watching to see Nadia be a desperate suck up to Judi, and a total frenemy to kaye.
Who needs a famous editor as a husband when you ( Nadia) can produce a quite inciteful ‘weekend at Janes’ production by yourself .

Reactions: 12
:coffee:Coffee Moaning on Monday. Hope your weekend went well. Title is "Queen Unwell, Liverpool Car Bomb, UNJABBED Lockdown, Migrant Dilemma, Welsh Passes."

Ugh, it's just Mark in his green jacket. "How are we all this morning?" He sounds like a teacher when he says that. :cautious: Roll call. Warns if we hear noise, it's the builders. Asks if we remember if the Queen didn't show up for Remembrance Sunday, there would be whispers. "Does anyone remember that?" More roll call. Tra La La is in San Diego. Ghostbusters review is landing tonight. "Who thinks that the Palace aren't giving us the full picture?" Oh ffs! They say she had a back spasm and those are a witch. Leave the woman ALONE!! :mad: The chatters are saying the Palace is hiding something. Conspiracies a go-go. Mark going on about Charles becoming a Prince Regent or summit. Emma got her card. Amanda says at her age, she can miss a few things. Steph says no one would expect their 90 something relatives to be going here and there. Cat says the Queen Mother lived to 102. Kiki asked when the Queen passes, do we automatically go into a state of mourning? Who is a fan of the Queen? Me. The amount of crap she has put up with, thankless job. Loads of chatters say they are. Mark quizzing the back ache, was she doing thrust, squats or burpees? :rolleyes: Penny says it's private, but Mark says the reasoning doesn't add up. WTH? You can get a back spasm from getting out of bed. Shut up asshat! He is chugging from an Evian bottle, how bourgeois. Someone mentions she still rides.

Mark got 5 hours again. More maudline shite from Mark about the Queen, saying they are making preparations. This again, shows how little he knows, as the plans for when Her Majesty shuffles off her mortal coil have been an existence since the 60s. He is iritating me today like a raging yeast infection! All unvaccinated people in Austria are in lockdown, with one of othe lowest rates of vaccination in Europe. Do you think it is a possible route here? Chatters ask how they will police it. There are a little under 9 million there. When will the lockdown end and Mark mentions it being a Bladrunner dystopia. More blah, blah on vaccinations, so sick of it. Angela goes all RED SCARE on us, saying we are becoming a communist world. 🤪 Yes, because this world most of the West was a veritable utopia before COVID. 😒 Talk about DNA being held by a testing firm, delightful. Mark says antibody testing is the way forward, but won't happen because there isn't money for Big Pharma. Says people who have had it, have higher antibodies than those with the vaccine, "so square that out." He is gesticulating now. Wales: They are introducing passes for arts establishments. We have passes in order to go to a restaurant, cinema, etc. Carys says in Wales they got offered an antibody test. (There is an ad banner now that say 12 or up? Get your vaccine in Peel Region.) Vaccine, antibodies, COVID chit chat 😴. The passes idea is a 50/50 split in the chatbox. Happy Birthday Ashley. The chatbox is filled with Happy Birthdays for Ashley. I have an idea, for Ashley's birthday Mark, get that TENS machine he sent you and put it on already. We have only been waiting what 3 YEARS!?! That, or hookers and blow. 🤣

OOoh, Minky-Moo called someone a creep. Was it Ashley? 🤭 Chatbox drama! Mark finally sings Happy birthday to Ashley. Faith has her CAP LOCKS ON. Migrant crossings, is it the responsibility of France? Chatbox is split again. Mark goes all self-hating Briton on us again. Talks about Britain being an island, its sense of exceptionalism vis-a-vis Europe, naturally protected, "geographically we're aloof." I've said this before, but all islands are like that, attitude problems :p. Anyway, the British were never going to be European. Mark says France should take some but not all responsibility. You want to shut this tit down? Target the trafficking gangs. We had this problem with the Snakehead gangs in China. Wooo shots fired from Elspeth as she says the French are void of any responsibility for compassionate care. :eek: Telegraph says the crossings are in danger of hitting epidemic levels. Karen mentions Turkey has loads of refugees. Talk about what is the solution. Mark talks about Waterworld and a book called The Wall about the UK having a wall built around the coast to prevent people getting in. Chris says the EU's inability to sort out the migrant crisis in 2015, influenced Brexit. That is only one of the myriad of reasons why people voted for Brexit.

Liverpool car bomb, lucky that no one else was killed but the bomber. That cab driver needs a medal. Brave, hero chatters say. Has anyone seen Red Notice and does anyone want a review? Let me translate or UNPACK that comment shall I? What Mark is saying is I have seen Red Notice, if you want I can do a review, but really I can't be arsed otherwise. :p It's the highest watched film on Netflix apparently. Him and Nads haven't been able to get into a new drama. Succession is marmite. Mark says he would have liked to watched Handmaid's Tale, "but so much of what is watched in this room is dictated by whether Nadia can cope with it." :oops: They have been watching Winter House, "talk about living vicariously through other people's alcoholism." Mark loved Maid but Nadia has "become very, very fragile." Must be the HRT. :cautious:

CORNISH VLOG LANDING LATER TODAY, GHOSTBUSTERS AFTERLIFE REVIEW, I HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY. ASHLEY, HAVE A LOVELY BIRTHDAY AND SEE YOU ALL LATER MY LOVELIES. A MEALS IN MINUTES WILL BE LANDING AT SOME POINT AND ME AND NADIA ARE TRYING TO FIND THE TIME TO DO A HTSM. ANYWAY GUYS HAVE A LOVELY MORNING, BLAH, BLAH. Later all! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get my head around why they charge people on YouTube
If their content was good and non patronising and informative (which it is not )it shouldn’t even be charged for either
They could get payment from ads etc
When there are subs on mentioning that their feed was cut because their bank was overdrawn it just all becomes too pitiful
Embarrassed for them, but they don’t seem to care,the way they salivate when a new “family member” comes through is just disturbing
Must be on the skids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He behaves like a bored child, which is exactly what he is.

These images will stay on the Internet forever...

And he, expects to be taken seriously as a psychotherapist in the future?!?! 😲 🙄 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just noticed the ceiling collapse incident at a London school, Rosemead. Isn't that the one where Dina works? Also, where the Swads kids went before the so called home schooling.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just noticed the ceiling collapse incident at a London school, Rosemead. Isn't that the one where Dina works? Also, where the Swads kids went before the so called home schooling.
it was where dina worked, but she has now left and is no longer listed as staff. I did not know that was where kiki and maddie went..... Not really a good advert for them if they did

Reactions: 4
it was where dina worked, but she has now left and is no longer listed as staff. I did not know that was where kiki and maddie went..... Not really a good advert for them if they did
Ah thanks I couldn't remember if Dina was still there. I recall her doing the art classes.

Reactions: 3
Ah thanks I couldn't remember if Dina was still there. I recall her doing the art classes.
yeah, i don't think she did anything properly academic...... looks like the kids have a main teacher and then a few subsidiary teachers for soft subjects like music and art. also, i guess it's so the proper teachers don't have to clear up all the art stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
yeah, i don't think she did anything properly academic...... looks like the kids have a main teacher and then a few subsidiary teachers for soft subjects like music and art. also, i guess it's so the proper teachers don't have to clear up all the art stuff!
Teaching assistant. Nothing wrong in that. Nitty always said Dina was a teacher. But then she thinks her husband is a successful film director/producer/writer/therapist and hot bloke.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.