Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot tell you how much this makes me cringe
🤢🤮🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Id be mortified if i was married to that 🙈 id also be incredibly embarrassed and deeply depressed. hes an absolute muppet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🤢🤮🤮🤢

View attachment 853892
I felt the same when I saw it too.
He always does the same ‘dance’.
Why does he think it’s funny? He just looks like a sad, unwashed man, attempting to be funny, but failing miserably.
The idiot needs to grow up - no wonder Nadia is always trying so desperately to big him up … he’s nothing but an immature prat

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Mank has a desperate need for attention. There were no siblings around, no dad and Di couldn't be bothered. No friends around to tell him he's a knob. Just surrounded by Mummy Nitty, his meal ticket and carer. Daughters who have been his captive audience and Di who he takes the piss out of for content. An angry, insecure fifty year old who thinks his mental health is an excuse to be a fucktard. His sense of humour is the level of a four year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
🤢🤮🤮🤢

View attachment 853892
he lies to thin of himself as an 80's old raver
bet he was smashed on E's most of the time
why does he pull those daft faces
but agree it is cringe

I think this excerpt (timestamp 13:54) should be shown to Manky's nearly Psy.D course tutors.
Firth thigns of cwithmath.
i would have kicked him in the shins, hard an then slapped him
the man is a total pest and wanker
obsessed wth filmng his wife half naked
no respect.
thought he was a feminist = pah!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I felt the same when I saw it too.
He always does the same ‘dance’.
Why does he think it’s funny? He just looks like a sad, unwashed man, attempting to be funny, but failing miserably.
The idiot needs to grow up - no wonder Nadia is always trying so desperately to big him up … he’s nothing but an immature prat
Mummy & wifey say he can move and he truely believes he can!!! Come on Manky!😱
How embarrassing, how sad for this jobless 50 year old! Oh sorry I forgot! He is an entertainer! 🤣

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You know what they say about a man who cannot Dance
They’re rubbish in the sack too…..

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🤢🤮🤮🤢

View attachment 853892
Him dancing like that would seriously give me the Ick! I would not allow my dad to dance like that never mind my husband. I do wonder what the other LW actually think when she goes on about how hard he works. They must be laughing at her big time. As far as I can see this man hasn't done a days hard work in his life, he just thinks he has. If he did do some proper work, he wouldn't have time to wallow in his self pity. She is damaging them all by constantly feeding their egos where it is not justified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched some of the second Cornwall vlog
I'm sorry but who goes away on holiday when they haven't even got their dogs medication for something so serious? Then to blame the vet that actually saved chi chis life!!
If that were me I would delay driving to Cornwall by a day and make sure I had that medication my dog depends on!

I actually feel sorry for nanny di in this vlog too, she can't do anything right and nitty and mank are constantly moaning at her!
Used to enjoy their vlogs but once my eyes were opened to how despicable they are I absolutely hate it!

Also the "digital detox" they apparently did, yet constantly on phones etc. Mank having a go at nitty for listening to the radio! Whilst having his camera out filming her! Hes such a hypocrite!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Re Cornwall Pt 2 Vlog

FFS why don't they buy Di a nice set of new comfy clothing and a decent hat or shawl. She constantly looks like a grimy bag lady who needs a good wash. Once again, I would be mortified if any of my family were walking about looking like that, especially as most people will know who Nadia is. Surely, they could afford to have a few outfits to change into even if they were from Primark. She has been wearing those grey joggers since she first appeared on their vlogs. I notice Mark never washed after his work out then, his hair is still thick with sweat and grease........ no change there! Disgraceful lot, they just have no pride in themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed that Mark constantly makes the sound that ''Blakey'' from On The Buses used to? It's hard to fit a word to it, but it annoys the life out of me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else noticed that Mark constantly makes the sound that ''Blakey'' from On The Buses used to? It's hard to fit a word to it, but it annoys the life out of me.
Yes, I have also noticed GlitterKnickers :sick:
In my opinion, the majority of Mark Adderley's behaviours and opinions fall into the following categories.
Apologies for the slap dash 90s formatting, this is not my job. I have actual work to be getting on with.
1636461232332.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are just clarifying what you get for your membership . I wonder why,? could it be because there are less now joining or even cancelling.. The subs are off course saying what a good deal it is. By the way it's a whine o'clock today..

• Angry
Reactions: 12
For those of us who haven’t seen On The Buses, could you elaborate?!😬
He always does a noise that really irritates me (which I’ve wanted to mention here, but I also haven’t been able to describe!), just wondering if this is the same thing!🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.