Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It stinks, makes me mad when I watch Holly Willoughby say on This morning, when being shown new products, "ooh that's coming home with me', rich celebrities pay for nowt whilst ordinary people struggle to pay for necessities!

Oh yeah, I think Nadia is encouraging her!!
@Black Cat 13 you have hit the nail right on the head & they’ve got worse through covid & it’s the way they make out there so hard done by & have nothing..try living in the real world

Does moodie think she will get more likes if she’s half naked👀any normal parent might step in & advise her the type of people she is attracting & perhaps not put pictures like that online but when your mother does the same & your father is a perv what chance does she stand. I don’t feel sorry for her as she knows exactly what she’s doing & she looks stoned in her photos another good look

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't watch much of their content so can I ask - is that hair loss or is it bad colouring and she is grey. Just curious.

Reactions: 9
I don't watch much of their content so can I ask - is that hair loss or is it bad colouring and she is grey. Just curious.
@rivermonster She is certainly grey but I believe she is also balding in patches. Not sure if she still uses extensions!

@rivermonster She is certainly grey but I believe she is also balding in patches. Not sure if she still uses extensions!
Thank god she has Pantene🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If it is grey I would just let it go and wear a wig for a while. I let mine go and have never regretted it and look how good Dawn French now looks. This is how she could look.
if she went grey she'd probably lose all her sponsorship addvertising income.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Apologies for coming back to this after a weekend away …. No way does he have a QI of 150 !!! (He was vague telling Nitty is was about 150 … then confirmed it was) There are so many tests online and I just did one but will not brag😏 the official one refers to 2% of the worldwide population at 150+ and they therefore belong to the Mentra group which he certainly does not! More BS from the Manky 💩 💩💩💩

Awww I missed it. 😂😂😂
Me too☹ Let’s Just say we are the lucky ones @gloriarostron 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
True it looks really nice on some and my colleagues seem to all have gone grey during lockdown ! Personally I am finding it hard and have a stock of colouring shampoos🙄 one day perhaps 🤔
Crazy colour is the way to go - very gently. :)

if she went grey she'd probably lose all her sponsorship addvertising income.....
I honestly think that being grey and curly she would get more than she gets now if she gets a good cut

Apologies for coming back to this after a weekend away …. No way does he have a QI of 150 !!! (He was vague telling Nitty is was about 150 … then confirmed it was) There are so many tests online and I just did one but will not brag😏 the official one refers to 2% of the worldwide population at 150+ and they therefore belong to the Mentra group which he certainly does not! More BS from the Manky 💩 💩💩💩

They were all calling him a genius today.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

My other half has a properly tested IQ of 147 (not like Mark's online test) and is therefore officially a member of Mensa, as his score is apparently higher than 98% of the population. He is brilliant at problem solving and able to understand concepts etc, but to be fair, he doesn't have a lot of general knowledge so is not amazing at quizzes. Until Mark does an official test at Mensa, under strict conditions, then he cannot determine exactly what his IQ is.

Reactions: 21
My other half has a properly tested IQ of 147 (not like Mark's online test) and is therefore officially a member of Mensa, as his score is apparently higher than 98% of the population. He is brilliant at problem solving and able to understand concepts etc, but to be fair, he doesn't have a lot of general knowledge so is not amazing at quizzes. Until Mark does an official test at Mensa, under strict conditions, then he cannot determine exactly what his IQ is.
Oops and thanks I meant Mensa!
Ps Manky does not have much general knowledge too! ( foreign politics, geography, innovation, .. )seem to be his downfall). But am sure he is not in the Mensa group! His intelligence is just in comparaison to Nitty’s so that says it all 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Crazy colour is the way to go - very gently. :)

I honestly think that being grey and curly she would get more than she gets now if she gets a good cut

They were all calling him a genius today.
😀 Ha Ha genius :rolleyes: (and to think I joked about that)! Am I missing something @rivermonster?
What do they see that I don't? :unsure:🤪

Honestly I am perplexed he talks (down) a lot and uses big words and quotes liberally from actual real geniuses i.e Einstein etc etc...

I think that's my point his so called knowledge is borrowed and plagiarised from others I don't see anything original in any of his thoughts or opinions?
Far from it I've said many times that he strikes me as quite conformist and scared of life and too frightened to go off the beaten track?
So I really don't see how he can be considered a genius 😂?
Plus my understanding of actual genius is that it's inspired and informed by a higher intelligence again I don't see him having any lofty or noble ideas or intentions? He is actually quite miserly and imo if you don't give you don't get and that includes expanding states of intelligence and being open to receive new sources of information?
He can't even deal with a different of opinion so controlling is he...that's being dictatorial and closed minded.
So I really would love to see any definition of the word genius that would include him in it?
You'd have to be extremely delusional to take that man's collosal ego at face value and tell him he's a genius just because secretly he's probably always believed he is one! :rolleyes: (Also feeds into his superiority complex which feeds into his probable narcissistic personality disorder!)
Such people who fawn and give false compliments (even if they think they believe them) are nothing but enablers who are attracted to confident people for all the wrong reasons! (probably because they have low self esteem)?

Oh my days seriously where is the evidence of this genius he talks about look at what he's managed to create in his life? I won't say the children because probably that's all the mother's work! So by using Julia Sawalha's contacts and connections and doing a bit of camera work on not very good TV shows that counts as being a bona fide genius! :rolleyes::D
C'mon this is a joke!

Edit to add I do know some genuine genius people and one thing they all have in common is inspiration and motivation and modesty!
They are not cut from the same cloth as the rest of us but I am so grateful for the (good) work they do because they are real light bringers and wise people and just being in their presence lifts my soul.
Don't think that Mark has that effect on anyone so he shouldn't be a braggart!
Maybe he did well at school and college and then university (well almost phd!) and yes that's an achievement because I do believe that was difficult because to be honest he has a chip on his shoulder about his background and the way he was brought up which has left a very competitive mark on him!
Yeah he did well (considering his own conflicted state of mind more than any real poverty or deprivation)?
That was 30 Years ago though and without meaning to be cruel I really think he's living in the past now?
I believe he was precocious and a bit of a boy wonder and maybe just maybe years ago there was a genuine spark of intelligence and insight?
He maybe attracted attention and was praised because of this and just maybe people thought this was the beginning of a potential future full of learning and development of intellect and character but we all know (judging by the evidence) that it probably went straight to his head and maybe he jumped the gun a bit and thought he had already arrived (still does!) and rested on his laurels and got complacent and liked to big himself up and basically became arrogant?
He may well have had some charm and swagger and good looks and that's been his downfall?
He lacks depth he needs grounding in reality and maybe the house is his anchor of security but he doesn't embrace the moment so his future fell out of his grasp a long time a go and then when you relinquish responsibility you have no right to be proud of yourself?
That's laziness that's taking the easy way out following the path of least resistance and really on any level there is nothing intelligent about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s ill, but she’s sitting there having a glass of red wine (which she never does in the afternoon apparently🤥).
View attachment 827352
I don’t know how she can stomach even just the thought of alcohol when she’s ill - I know I can’t.
And she’s telling the subs to all write to the BBC to tell them how great Mark is and that they should employ him to do film and tv reviews🤭 How pathetic and embarrassing!🤣
View attachment 827351
Nadia, you’re nearly 60… I really feel you shouldn’t be wearing these ‘Juicy’ trousers anymore. It’s just not a good look🤢
View attachment 827353

Thanks for sharing the link again @knickerbockerey
Thank you for sharing @knickerbockerey . Don’t know how you manage to find these! What a state she is and agree re drinking when ill…looks like she’s now trying to be best mates with Alison…she moves on so quickly! Oh and looks like she has already missed the meditation session… the first one! And why oh why are people asking her for weight loss advice when she is sitting there swigging red wine in the middle of the day??! I just don’t get these people…

Well I can't moan that they have been absent today! By what I have seen on here though it's quantity over quality! That has been my main problem with the whole set up the last number of months it's so much of a chaos of too many things thrown together and hope for the best.
I think the more ‘subs’ they’ve obtained the bigger their heads have become and a real ugly arrogance has emerged. The very early vlogs were authentic and real but now it is all so staged and ‘me me me’ and so clearly about the money…appreciate we all need to earn a living but that doesn’t mean you have to lie and deceive and pretend be someone you’re not to do that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh my the Swadderleys have received a terribly poor grade from Social Blade. It looks like either Manky removed a bunch of content or YouTube stripped them of several hundred thousand views.
3EA270C2-D594-4FFD-9A0B-732895D0F168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So they have both been extremely ill (apparently 🤔) but it was ok to have her elderly, vulnerable parents come over today 😳

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wonder where Instagram bot has gone:unsure: seemed fishy to me
I thought I was going to come here today and see it smothered with here insa posts. Think tattle must have had a rethink.

My son also, he has a Masters and PhD but take him to Pub quiz and he knows nowt about corrie and he let me down. 🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So they are both ill, not sure when they last wore a mask, social distanced or used sanitizer? They've certainly travelled around the south alot and stayed all over the place. They have carried on as if covid is over whilst ranting on coffee moaning blaming the gov for everything and taking no responsibility for their actions...

Of course they won't admit to having covid but I feel sure they have it. His cough is the biggest giveaway to me...

Their reckless behaviour could finish off Teddy as he's extremely vulnerable...

Imagine the family rows if the Sawalha-Adderleys recklessness kills her father!

The Sawalha-Adderleys need to stop commenting on what everyone else is doing and just concentrate on their own stupid selfish behaviour! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.