Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•ad
Check out my stories to see me and my family in full action camping (YES! It was freezing!) in the go...

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•ad
Check out my stories to see me and my family in full action camping (YES! It was freezing!) in the gorgeous Cotswolds! Weโ€™ve teamed up with @axa_uk who always gives us the peace of mind to make the most of life (and I love making the most of life!) and we had the best weekend ever!

Itโ€™s always a winner getting back to the good stuff, the simple stuff! We laughed, we cried, we played, we took on challenges (check out our vlog on our YouTube channel) and I wouldnโ€™t have changed a thing!

I would love to know, how do you make the most of life? How do you get back to the good stuff?

#GetBackToTheGoodStuff

So now we know they opted to go away for a free holiday weekend in the Cotswolds a week or so ago and film a vlog ad for AXA rather than deliver on the promised paid-for family members content. They also claimed they were camping but they also clearly stayed at The Wheatsheaf Inn while they were there because they posted a movie review from this room! Wonder if AXA paid for that. Will never do business with AXA.
757F276B-1C61-4B5F-B787-788F4ABD6139.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I reckon they got fed-up and refused to stay for the entire weekend so opted for the warm hotel room instead.

So now we know they opted to go away for a free holiday weekend in the Cotswolds a week or so ago and film a vlog ad for AXA rather than deliver on the promised paid-for family members content. They also claimed they were camping but they also clearly stayed at The Wheatsheaf Inn while they were there because they posted a movie review from this room! Wonder if AXA paid for that. Will never do business with AXA.
View attachment 826720

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've noticed she can't speak properly when she's wearing the Invisalign, not only do they make her teeth look even bigger than usual, seeing all the saliva build up when she's talking is disgusting.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank goodness I didnโ€™t bump into them as they were only 20 mins from my house. I wonder if they left earlyโ€ฆ.

I thought she said recently that she always wears a mask in shops etc? Well thatโ€™s clearly another lie.

Only they can spoil one of my favourite memories of one of my dogs who I lost last year. He adored walks in the stream in Bourton On The Water. They have no idea, they truly are the dopiest folk I know.

I wonder if they enjoyed the trip as much as they said they did? Did Kiki not perform for Axa?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just stumbled on this (I'm not sleuthing through your tit Manky!) as auto suggest threw it up on my feed.
Nittia observing her dogs eating the 'bluebells'.
They're not bluebells, thank God, as they are toxic to pets. If they are forget-me-nots they are harmless. If however they are Chinese houndstooth (Cynoglossum amabile), which is what I think they are, they are toxic to animals.
It's awful the way the woman stands there filming her dogs thinking they are cosmically helping themselves to nutrients they need. Timestamp 32:28

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 826720
Funny how being sponsored gets them to pull their finger out and actually get a vlog outโ€ฆwhen paying subs are still waiting for numerous missed Members Lives and their No Name tit / Sunday Show!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello everyone. Wanted to come on to comment on their latest vlog in the Cotswolds. Did you not think it all looked a bit rushed? Even his Mother in the back of the car had to ask where they were going. lt was dark too, bit late going so far for a camping trip. Maddie being with them too was odd..it was like they were escaping from something or someone...very strange indeed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello everyone. Wanted to come on to comment on their latest vlog in the Cotswolds. Did you not think it all looked a bit rushed? Even his Mother in the back of the car had to ask where they were going. lt was dark too, bit late going so far for a camping trip. Maddie being with them too was odd..it was like they were escaping from something or someone...very strange indeed.
Welcome @Barb Wire
Iโ€™ve not watched this yet - will be interested to watch it tomorrow after reading your comment.

Can I just say how great it is to see so many new Tattlers joining us over the last few days๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I imagine their YouTube AXA ad wonโ€™t get more than about 10K viewsโ€ฆ.I wonder if covering the Swadderleyโ€™s expenses for the weekend will be worth it to AXAโ€ฆ.Nitwittya promoted the video on her IG stories but the promotion is horribly edited and interrupted by other random cooking and meditation stories she has posted.

• Wow
Maybe Julia arrived and Madam couldn't stand the thought of her show ponies (parents) having fun with somebody else, so legged it to a freebie mini-break. :mad:

• Haha
I imagine their YouTube AXA ad wonโ€™t get more than about 10K viewsโ€ฆ.I wonder if covering the Swadderleyโ€™s expenses for the weekend will be worth it to AXAโ€ฆ.Nitwittya promoted the video on her IG stories but the promotion is horribly edited and interrupted by other random cooking and meditation stories she has posted.
So the woman who rants and rages about politics, declares all men are rapists and to riot not diet is now taking people through a guided meditation for the next 40 days? Is she guiding people, or just sitting one her filthy leather sofa flaring her nostrils in and out for 15 seconds?

• Haha
Some of the subs are on multiple channels crying out for help. Claire S has threatened to commit suicide on the Sawalha-Adderleys channel and Emma Kenny the TV agony aunt channel.

On occasion I've watched the live chat on youtube and Claire is absolutely desperate for attention regarding her poor mental health and how she cannot go on.

Ashley is another, he's always telling anyone who will listen how he's had enough and wants to give up.

The Sawalha-Adderleys do not care at all.

They drag these people in by using their channel as a sounding board, by oversharing with their audience how they are feeling. Woe be tide anyone who offers them practical advice. That's not what Mark & Nadia want, they just want to moan to an audience and get sympathy and praise.

In doing what thryve done they have attracted some v vulnerable people with Complex needs which they have no skill or desire to help. They signpost everyone to the "mind website" like its the font of all knowledge re mental health.

I've always believed their behaviour will backfire spectacularly one day and I still do. Their desperate subs have screamed out for attention for quite some time now, one day one of them might do what they keep threatening as Mark and Nadia truly are not listening and really don't care about anyone but themselves.

Their channel really really should not be allowed, its very dangerous. They are not qualified and they are not interested in anyone except themselves ๐Ÿ˜ก
The thing is mark and Naddia have thousands of followers so when they put out how they are feeling about their mental health or physical health they get hundreds of positive comments saying such beautiful words of support and sending gifts ! Now there is the other side of the coin which is a follower who knows very few people , many very lonely, many with illness , so they also reach out with their own feelings and it's a completely different scenario , what that sub gets is maybe another sub liking their comment ! So this is my point they do not care if they did they would add a empathetic comment! They both get hundreds from their subs who care and show they care , we all know they read comments but the only ones they answer is the ones who have different opinions and call them out ! So that behaviour clearly shows they don't care . Can you imagine if they got zero comments on their constante rants about their mental health , they would not put it out there if they got zero comments, I think its cruel because so many people suffer and are lonely and all they want is a little kindness , just like they get in absolute bucket loads. It all makes me so Incredibly angry because it's all about attention for them but if one of their subs cries out they get nothing back . The divide of them and us is so wrong and it's about time this behaviour was stopped as it is causing lots of fans of celebrities to get more depressed because they are chasing something so small like a comment from them but it never comes ! Take a look at Peter Andre's you tube he likes most comments and answers so many with lovely messages back ! Now does that not tell you something about him and Nadia and Mark , peter cares thats all I have to say .

• Heart
Link to the extremely late/delayed 'members live' is still publicly available for now (I guess until they realise).... if anyone wants a snoop:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also notice how she conveniently missed out Saira's name when she recalled staying in the Cotswolds at Jane's cottage..So much for that friendship, Saira's well shot of her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
This makes me so angry, I feel like commenting "if you want them, pay for them like everyone else", but I won't as I'm not a troll. I definitely think Dina is jumping on the influencer gravy train. I've been reading up recently on how brazen "influencers" are with asking for freebies. Jacqueline Jossa 's representivie wrote to a company asking for free burgers and was rightly refused. Influencers think nothing of asking for free food, even a hotel stay. I t makes me wonder if Grubby and Grabby have been writing to businesses trying to get things. Why should these 'influencers' get away without paying? ๐Ÿ˜ 
It stinks, makes me mad when I watch Holly Willoughby say on This morning, when being shown new products, "ooh that's coming home with me', rich celebrities pay for nowt whilst ordinary people struggle to pay for necessities!

Oh my goodness, does she think sheโ€™s famous enough now to be given freebies, at least publish a cookery book first. Those two women seem to be desperate for fame,I think the freebies are a bonus. Now Julia has another one embarrassing her!

Dina has literally crawled up Nittyโ€™s derriรจre, built her profile from Nittyโ€™s IG followers and is going to do what? I thought she sold creative boxes? That film of her eating yogurt was gross too.

This isnโ€™t looking good.. These two women have serious issues. They both seem to think they are twenty one, and are going to be gorgeous starlets. I do hope she looks back at those videos and has a rethink. Did I detect a slight slur as well? She copies Nitty well.

Will Nitty like this, or be furiousโ€ฆ?

Or will they both be doing ADs together before we know it?
Oh yeah, I think Nadia is encouraging her!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
CLEVER????? CLEVER????
IF THE MAN HAD ANOTHER BRAIN IT WOULD BE LONELY.
THERE IS WISER CHEWING GRASS ON A MOUNTAINSIDEโ€ฆ..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So AXA give these greedy grabbies a free holiday that most of the general public would have to work hard/save for. Shame on AXA they are basically mocking their customers who could ill afford a trip to the Cotswolds. Why not give it t o a low income family? ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 826720
Why did Mark say they were in Maidstone then? Seems to me like he was lying!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well that was a pathetic little camping trip. Certainly wouldn't encourage me to go there. A rather sad looking camp with a tiny toilet room I dont think I'd be able to fit in, a tree by a river, a quad bike ride, a fry up you can have any day of the week and a visit to a glorified tat shop. Whoop dee doo! I'd love to have a go on a quad bike at some point but they made it look really boring and the exaggerated 'I'm really enjoying this' smiles and fake laughs from Nadia were just sickening. They really are so boring. Can't believe I enjoyed them a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Link to the extremely late/delayed 'members live' is still publicly available for now (I guess until they realise).... if anyone wants a snoop:

So sheโ€™s ill, but sheโ€™s sitting there having a glass of red wine (which she never does in the afternoon apparently๐Ÿคฅ).
3700825E-2EB2-461B-8F67-CC7A3141112B.jpeg

I donโ€™t know how she can stomach even just the thought of alcohol when sheโ€™s ill - I know I canโ€™t.
And sheโ€™s telling the subs to all write to the BBC to tell them how great Mark is and that they should employ him to do film and tv reviews๐Ÿคญ How pathetic and embarrassing!๐Ÿคฃ
7AA2424A-7AFC-4C9C-887E-49485F17C406.jpeg

Nadia, youโ€™re nearly 60โ€ฆ I really feel you shouldnโ€™t be wearing these โ€˜Juicyโ€™ trousers anymore. Itโ€™s just not a good look๐Ÿคข
4CF8FD15-2950-413E-A54A-25B8585626AF.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the link again @knickerbockerey

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.