Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
When she talks about eating a Mcdonald's for her dinner and seeing all those empty Super Noodle wrappers in their bin during a vlog I can't see how she's losing weight, I don't think she looks as if she has either. She claims she's doing the 16/8 but I think she's doing it purely for content.

Reactions: 9

Waffle3

VIP Member
Thanks for posting podcast if it’s possible could you post the two podcast
1 when does it become an issue for your child to have a member of the opposite sex stay the night

2 Loving or hating your children’s partners ... Maddie talks about being in a toxic relationship when she was 13.
and bad boyfriends for the last five years she is only 18 🥱
Here’s the we first one

Here’s the we first one
And the second! Enjoy 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
It never fails to amaze me how loose the definition of friendship is to some people. I remember overhearing someone at school repeat what their dad said to them "If you don't know someone's last name or have never gone over to their house for a meal, they are hardly your friend." 🤭
You just know that Ashley says 'friends' like Jim from Friday Night Dinner 😅

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I've taken some time out to reflect, fellow tattlers. I think we're being a little unfair on Mark Adderley by overlooking the fact that constant troll bashing must be truly exhausting, especially when one's army is shrinking.
View attachment 840243
What an absolute treat to the nation this pair of dossers are 🤢 the amount of time mark adderley spends picking his nose on camera, he must surely be at nearly PHD level in it, seems to be one of his favourite pastimes 🤢View attachment 840899
what’s with the dodgers hat indoors and dungarees on her🙄🙄