Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Jo Brands daughter (same age as Maddie) came up on my TT, she is 3rd year at Uni, sings/songwrites and appears to be far more together than Maddie. No drinking/ smoking down the park vids, no semi clothed writhing around vids, just a talented young women with lots of self respect 👏
Wow, I'm surprised Jo has a daughter that age. I'm not being ageist, but Jo looks a lot older than her years, even 20 years ago, she looked like she was in her 50s.

Reactions: 9

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Please make yourself aware of the rules :)
Thread reopened, all please do read the rules (link above) and report any posts that break them to prevent it from getting locked again.

Attacking mods or smearing tattle is totally unacceptable.

Now back on the topic of influencers.

Reactions: 9

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Lol i dont think so, she was moaning about having to take in some festive trousers along with her for the shoot, she did nowt but complain….smugly obvs 😒
she isn't self-aware enough to include her own awfulness in her lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

afrozenpea

VIP Member
So how many times have we seen Ked Dodd air-drying????? More great content yet again 🤮
Timestamp 17.00

I have been meaning to post this for ages as it fascinates me .. but I have just kept checking to be sure! I have never seen eyes as empty as Nitty’s ! So void, “fuyant” in French presumably shifty? Just 2 black/dark brown pins with no warmth whatsoever. Eyes mean a lot to me and help me judge a character.
I'd love to meet her in real life to see if there is anyone behind her eyes. i doubt there is.(i.e. i have thought the same as you before)

rivermonster

VIP Member
nadiasawalha
25581736_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Wow …disclosing tablets .. most fun I’ve had in ages !! Haven’t used these since the eighties ?!!

Swipe to see

Who knows what they are ? Have you ever used them ?

Be great for Halloween 😂

#disclosuretablets #teethgoals #instateeth #teeths #teethcare

Here we go again.

• Wow
  • Sick

Chemicals kill

Who needs a famous editor as a husband when you ( Nadia) can produce a quite inciteful ‘weekend at Janes’ production by yourself .
I think this 'holiday' was all public relations. Nittia is no one's 'friend'. She stepped out of line with her gobby mouth, Slack Alice poses and the grifting husband. I think she was told to go on this 'holiday' to re connect with the team mates and pull the line. She is a mere commodity.

Last edited:

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun posted
COFFEE MOANING Queen ill, Rugby Brain Damage, Cops & Robbers,Ryan Reynolds in Wales, Brits & Alcohol
maxresdefault.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
Really only 97? 😳
If everyone of those views is a paying customer. Is it really worth the effort for 200 quid a month? The filming (badly), the editing (badly), the Lisa loves, the newspapers reviews, intrusion for fathers musing. It must be worth their while, £200 wouldn't tie me like that.

It has 24k views. I think you saw the likes which was 97
Ahhh that's more like it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
  • Heart