Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Just noticed the ceiling collapse incident at a London school, Rosemead. Isn't that the one where Dina works? Also, where the Swads kids went before the so called home schooling.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
Just ignore the account if it's not for you. No need to keep posting and complaning. 🤷‍♀️

But are people really so annoyed if someone posts a screen shot from said persons social media on the thread about them.

Screenshot_20211026-230835_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that Mark constantly makes the sound that ''Blakey'' from On The Buses used to? It's hard to fit a word to it, but it annoys the life out of me.
For those of us who haven’t seen On The Buses, could you elaborate?!😬
He always does a noise that really irritates me (which I’ve wanted to mention here, but I also haven’t been able to describe!), just wondering if this is the same thing!🤣

Reactions: 5

afrozenpea

VIP Member
LOOK at the fees for the school the Sawalha-Adderleys sent their children to! Talk about throwing money at the problem!!!!!
Unfortuntely if their children had special needs, they might have been asked to pay for them seperately..... you shouldn't assume with a private school that you won't be asked to pay for any extra attention your child might need.

Wood79

Chatty Member
Can I ask if anyone else can't see the thumbs down nos, I haven't been online for a few weeks, wondering if utube has changed its format 🤔
I heard they were altering things on you tube ref the thumbs up. Today on my phone I have a thumbs down but it does not tell me how many and it always has done before on most channels.

Chemicals kill

If anyone is bored of this slow moving thread, how about having a go at this?🥱😴🙄
Make sure you rewatch as much ‘content’ as possible (Mark must be loving all the extra views this will be clocking up for him).
View attachment 844774
How much does Nitty have to pay for a shag?
Is that one of the questions subs have to anwser by re-watching old shite vlogs to win a card?
🤔 🤣 Timestamp 10:50

• Sick
  • Haha

Lilibetlynn

Why do people have a problem with long posts when they are good posts? You don't have to read them. I hope @Misbehaving comes back to this thread where she is appreciated.

Watched the 2nd Cornwall vlog in ffwd. What a load of bollocking drivel. Narky and the old bag lady literally talking nonsense and walking around like homeless people with no washing facilities. They make no attempt to even say anything of interest anymore. How do people actually enjoy their content?
What's the Unpopular Opinions Forum please never seen that ?

Reactions: 4

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Just noticed the ceiling collapse incident at a London school, Rosemead. Isn't that the one where Dina works? Also, where the Swads kids went before the so called home schooling.
it was where dina worked, but she has now left and is no longer listed as staff. I did not know that was where kiki and maddie went..... Not really a good advert for them if they did

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Hi everyone,

A few months ago there was a compilation video of Mark and Nadia of all of the times he has mistreated her on the vlogs. Does anyone have a link to that video? Thank you.
I remember this but don’t have the link, sorry.
Hopefully someone will have it to hand - it was quite an eye opener wasn’t it