Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of it

Reactions: 18
I have been feeling so angry with people over this weekend. We visited a local city and hardly anyone was wearing a mask. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE HAD 1000 JABS..... YOU CAN STILL PASS IT ON!!!!! People are so selfish. There was no social distancing and nobody was using the anti bac stations in shops. I know of 3 people who are double jabbed and currently in hospital with covid, one on a ventilator. We have the worst rate in Europe and yet nobody is enforcing mask wearing. Not even in Scotland or Wales where it is current law that masks should be worn inside buildings.
I have relatives with lung conditions, heart conditions and cancer. Why can people not be more empathetic and just put a sodding mask on to save those who are vulnerable from getting more ill? Scared of getting a spot or dry skin isn't an excuse and neither is the fact that you've been vaccinated.

Reactions: 20
Ohhh, no. More ''Lumpy'' than ''Juicy'' now. Looks like a bag of tennis balls. Also, her grey hair at the crown, actually looks balding at first glance

Reactions: 20
I reckon @Instagram is one of them.. joined Sunday 08:56 last seen Sunday 08:56..spammed us with there shite thinking we would really like to see it!
He couldn’t do nnss as he was too busy on tattle
This is why I asked at that time and said they had joined at 8,56 - they spammed a guy called Stuart on the Influnecers forums. Thanks goodness they have gone

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. He needs to get himself back to AA meetings and also get some proper therapy. I know the kind of therapy you get when you go to The Priory etc. It might steer you down the right path initially, but to live that sober life, the one that he pretends to live, not a chance. You need more, much more in some cases.

You just like to wallow in your misery don't you manks?, aided of course by your not so lovely wife. Pathetic creature.

Reactions: 19
Does Mark Adderley have a black eye or is that a build up of Bisto in his bags?

Reactions: 15
Just a quickie - I was behind a woman on the checkout in M & S and could not stop looking at her hair - it was wonderful. I told my hubby to sort out the shopping as I was going to talk to her. I asked her who cut her hair and she told me it was her hairdressing partner and they have the same cut. Me now I love this lady.

Reactions: 10
nadiasawalha

Wow …disclosing tablets .. most fun I’ve had in ages !! Haven’t used these since the eighties ?!!

Swipe to see

Who knows what they are ? Have you ever used them ?

Be great for Halloween

#disclosuretablets #teethgoals #instateeth #teeths #teethcare

Reactions: 12
Here we go again.

Reactions: 8
i think the instagram thing is legit. i like it- it will piss them off to know their instagram posts go straight to tattle.

Reactions: 15
her tongue is huge, I thought it was a photo of Xander at first!

Reactions: 12
i think the instagram thing is legit. i like it- it will piss them off to know their instagram posts go straight to tattle.
I agree, I think it's legit, I think if an Instagrammer has a page on tattle the new insta bot feature automatically posts their post on their tattle page.

It's probably been done for tattle users who don't have Instagram. I love the fact the Sawalha-Adderleys will HATE their Instagram posts are getting automatically posted on tattle

Reactions: 16
Eh it literally says it's a tattle feature being tested

I'm not sure why some people are so confused. Reply on the thread in forum business or ignore the account if you're so offended

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.