Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I think Kiki has taken a look at her older sister and wants something better for herself so has gone back to school. It's not to slate homeschooling like you say, just homeschooling in that family...
I agree, I home schooled my daughter and she got all her GCSEs went on to higher education and is now working in pharmacy. The SA's are a terrible advert for home schooling. I can't believe they had the audacity to write a book!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
It’s been a while, so here we go…
Hot husband time 🔥🤢
08DD61B5-BB34-42FB-B3B9-ECA1994FB8A9.jpeg
2875A133-3528-4DFB-9D5D-9BAE081B7DE0.jpeg
1220448F-9953-4030-BD64-1205658B2A91.jpeg

The delightful man wiping his sweaty face with a tea towel🤮
1BF3EDB3-2BF6-4B72-9BD3-E034199E615B.jpeg
827DDAB7-1CF4-4F36-8936-D6EB23A110BF.jpeg

Whoever you are K, somehow I reckon the answer to your question is… No!
BEAB0165-07A4-482E-840D-64B3F57E1168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Those poor dogs. Now perhaps (?) they’ll invest proper time and effort in clearing and cleaning out their gardens and home. And if you know your dog rolls in fox poo and is immunocompromised them perhaps don’t let her off leash so readily.
Do you all remember the time when they were out in the park with the dogs and Toffee went after the duck in the pond? They were getting proper shit from people to control their dog, because they couldn't control their dog. :rolleyes: Where I am, there is a general rule to keep your dog on leash unless you are in a proper dog park. There are people like these two who think not my dog and eventually their dog is that dog. Light a candle for Chi Chi and Toffee will you? 🕯 :p

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
TWO Mr Miserable posts in one day!!!

He really really is so depressing.

He uses his social media platform to patronise everyone around him, to make everyone only listen to his opinion and to depress everyone by refusing to see a professional therapist but instead repeatedly share his misery with his followers... What an absolute w*nker Mark Adderley truly is 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
god thats a bit desperate begging freebies from LIDL!
Classy geezer bird
she could have at least tried it on with Waitrose or M&S

hes put that on so he can look like a sex magnet busting out of his cheap shirt! nice try Manks you will never make the grade of a hot husband, hotman or anything remotely fanciable so stop trying - hot potatoe maybe, that everyone throws around the room - yes, because they dont want it
you are chips mate - bad chips at that!
Would they give freebies for 250 views, if so they must be as desperate as she is.
Just looked it up on ytube and the reviews are not good, as much fat and salt as Nurse Ratchet uses. I am quite surprised she is eating that stuff after seeing the food she cooks.

• Wow

Wood79

Chatty Member
@Misbehaving I agree if he is ever going to pitch for outside jobs they will take one look at the channel and his time keeping, sickness, vlogs out of date etc and say "no thanks" if they have any sense..

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Saturday and I thought the new feature was Afternoon Tea on Saturdays. :unsure: If you are looking for consistency, this isn't the place for you OBVS! Title is "Zayn Malik, Fishing Wars, Elton John Xmas No.1(?!), Queen "Restng", Cops & Robbers!!" Here we go!

Nadia apologizes for the mucky screen and stay till the end you might see Lisa. Does Lisa bathe in Dettol after her visits? She lives in a pristine home, so not used to dirt and vermin. Enquiring minds want to know. 🤭 Nadia starts singing Lisa loves, Lisa loves and Lisa shouts "STOP IT!" Yes Lisa! Mark comes into frame trying to be edgy with his outfit. He has a t-shirt with a chick dressed as a nun with giving the 🖕. Roll call. "How are you...what is your emotional weather barometer?" Nadia says squally, she is squally in her soul. She doesn't like the sun showing up how mucky her windows are. You knew you were having guests, why didn't you clean them? Mark had 6.5 hours sleep. Mark asks if that is a symptoms of being old YouTubers, coming on and talking about their health. Nads says it's been 2 years since he has had 6 hours sleep. I can't imagine that, I value my sleep. If I don't get at least 8, I am like a bear with a sore head. 🐻🤕 Mark thanks some people. Angela sent Mark some tinctures he will show to Nadia Sawalha, who plays a homeopathist on YouTube. Bev sent a lovely card. Lior sent some art. Eligis needs to calm down but thank you darling.

Elton John might have a Christmas No. 1. We haven't had Halloween yet and they are talking about Christmas No. 1s? Mark loves Elton John and Nadia has a friend, of course, who works for him and only has nice things to say about him. Well, his husband lived in Scarborough in the East End suburbs of Toronto and they own a house in Vancouver. My mum and her bf saw Elton John for free watching his show from a bridge near the Molson Ampitheatre. That is all I've got. 😹 Talk about his 38 years of sobriety. Most of those sales of his lockdown sessions are CDs and Vinyl sales. Mark says they are back and well hardcore music enthusiasts have always bought physical music so duh, Mark. Nadia talks about his hissy fits and talk about the duets he has done with Ed Sheeran. He says "Lil Nas X, whoever he is." 😂 If you have heard that Old Town Road song, you have heard Lil Nas X. He is doing UberEats commercials with Elton John over here. Picture quality is shite now and voices are out of sync.

Nadia tells us about Zayn Malik, you know he hit Gigi's, his babymama's mum Yolanda. Nadia calls Yolanda a right madam. Nadia called her "utterly humourless, very self-obsessed, extremely controlling." "Is she the one who had Vial's disease?" asks Mark. Lyme's disease you fuckwit. Surprised you haven't rolled onto a tick with that yet. :rolleyes:As for Yolanda, she is very Dutch, blunt as all get out. Nadia says Gigi's dad is an architect, wrong as he is a developer. He has ties to deep Saudi pockets that go 50/50 with him on projects. There goes Kiki up the stairs. The accusations are 4 counts of assault. Nadia says the stuff that Zayn said to his babymama's mama was "quite fruity language." :sneaky: Yes, what he called her allegedly was a "fucking Dutch slut," so that is swearing, xenophobia and sexist triple score there. He also allegedly pushed Yolanda into a dresser. He pleaded no contest to the charges, which means he claims neither guilt nor innocence. Blah, blahs, about this should be a private family matter, to which I say umm, you commit assault that goes on public record and also you are famous so boo hoo. Famous people are so exhausting aren't they? Zayn claims leaking to the press. There goes Carlitos. He says he wants privacy for his daughter. Apparently he was pissed that Yolanda dared to post a pic of her and her granddaughter on Insta. She didn't show her face, but he claims you can see her face in the reflection of the mirror. Oh get your own issues sorted you junkie. She's a gran, she is going to post pics. Zayn has to take anger management courses now. :ROFLMAO: Sucks to be you! He has to be careful, he could get deported if he doesn't behave. The States don't play. Mark asks if this is the chap who dumped someone by text? Yeah Perrie Edwards had a lucky escape there.

Hair fluffing from Nads. One chatter says he is a lost soul, another says they don't feel sorry for Zayn. Me? Well he is a POS. Mark asks why this is a huge story. Bitch, are you for real? Former boyhander, thinks he is too cool like you, dumps his girlgroup sweetheart by text, raging druggie, hooks up with and gets up the duff a legacy model with a famous mum and insults and hits said mum. It has everything, keep up. Shitty feed, back to wifi. Nadia says when have you heard of a star pushing their gf's mum? Nadia says Zayn allegedly said to Gigi to strap some fuckin balls on and stand up for me against your mother. 😲 He is a sexist prick isn't he? Apparently he referred to his daughter to something and they aren't going to repeat it. I went to the Zayn/Gigi thread, he said apparently to Gigi that Khai was "the fucking sperm that came out of my fucking cock." Wow. What a charmer. 🤬 Someone mentions Yolande body shaming her daughter and yes, I remembering her saying to Gigi when she was school to drop the sports as she might become too bulky and look like a lesbian or something. Which is weird, because I have never had the perception of Dutch people being fussed about stupid 1950s shit, but Yolanda can be a piece of work no doubt. Nadia says everything that seemed to go wrong for Yolanda she blamed on her Lyme's.

Political shit now and the COP summit in Glasgow. "Is it like a chocolate teapot this whole thing?" Talk about China. Of course, Boris sounded off on it and the fish wars now with France. Boris says he's "got bigger fish to fry." 🤭 I'm sure British fishers are delighted with that response. :rolleyes: Mark thought that was funny and well Nadia is not amused. "He's just an idiot. Not very prime ministerial." Feed is potato quality again! Frozen. Kes wants a prime minister to look up to like the old days. Yeah, you want someone who at least appears to know what they are doing. It's so weird that our PM is just a few months younger than me. I was hoping to at least be in my 60s before that happened. :ROFLMAO: 4G now and Mark claims it is the solar flare from a couple of days ago. Are you going to look for the auroras this weekend? Soo cool for Halloween. :love: "What do you make of the Queen?' Nads goes to close the door as she is frozen. Mark wants to read into the Queen being given 2 weeks off. This again? She looks fine on Zoom, piss off with this nonsense. Lisa says she is devastated, she loves the Queen and when she passes she is going to be so...the screen freezes AGAIN and you will have to fill in your own blanks as to what Lisa is going to be when the Queen passes. Nadia feels really worried as she pulls are her neck. Eww. I was flicking through the channels, landing on the Shopping Channel and they were showing before and afters of some miracle neck cream. Should send some to their PO box. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅:ROFLMAO: Nadia in her infinite wisdom thinks were are being prepared for something. "I don't think she is well" says our unregistered local naturopath. Trish says COVID is still out there for the old and vulnerable.

After a delay, Cops & Robbers topic. Mark asks Lisa her fave cops and robbers show and it is The Sweeney. "My dad was in the Sweeney!" Yes Nads your dad was in everything in the 60s and 70s. We know. Nadia loved Z Cars as a kid. My mum would go on about watching Z-Cars. 🤭 Mark says that was before his time. Nadia starts doing the Z-Cars theme, but realizes it is Crossroads. 🤪 Cagney & Lacey Nadia loved and Mark said well he lived in a lesbian household, not that C&L were lesbians, but it was a big thing in the lesbian community. Dukes of Hazard, Starsky and Hutch and Nadia starts singing Don't Give Up on Us Baby and does air guitar but acoustic. "I was mad about David Soul! It's so embarassing." No, living in a cess pit is. Dina loved Paul Michael Glazer and Nads loved David. They talk about PMG's tragic life with both his wife and daughter dying of AIDS through a blood transfusion. ☹ Mark says he remembers him being in Mr. Mom "back in the 70s or 80s." His memory is shocking or I am an elephant. PMG was not in Mr. Mom, that was Michael Keaton. Emma says the A Team. Mark mentioins Hawaii Five-O and they both start dong the theme tune and rowing their own canoes. "I was in LOVE with Jack Lord. I was going to marry Jack Lord, how embarassing is that?" 🤣 A girl needs her dreams, I will not fault her that. I still love Alan Wilder and Roddy Frame. 😍

Columbo and Nads tells us Jack Lord had a wig. Magnum PI. Kojak. Nads shows us a pic of Jack Lord and Mark says who's he? Lisa says Miss Marple and Mark says not quite as rock n roll. 🤭 I love Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis, Dalziel and Pascoe, Life on Mars, Scott & Bailey. Jack Lord's real name was Steve McGarrick. Carlitos walks in behind. "Who remembers Remington Steele?" asks Mark. Nads has gone the Jack Lord rabbit hole. In the last 7 years of his life he was non-responsive. His wife would turn his wheelchair to watch the ocean at sunrise and sunset, he had Alzheimer's. ☹ Mark apologizes for taking the tone in a different direction. CHIPS. That show, I watched as a kid but how exciting does it really get doing patrols on the freeway? 😆 Miami Vice and Nadia is trying to remember the other guy being Philip Michael Thomas. Talk about the pastels they wore. "Do you remember Shoestring with Trevor Eve?" Nadia says she really loved Trevor Eve, but then he reminded her of a boss she had and makes a face. Dempsey and Makepeace and Lisa says "yeaaaaah." The Equalizer, Dixon of Dock Green, The Saint, Hart to Hart, Knight Rider, Moonlighting. Nads fluffs her hair and says "C.A.T.S Eyes, what was her name?" Hill Street Blues, Mark going on about Juilet Bravo and how shit he thought a woman's police hat was. Nadia wanders upstairs. Melanie says she is too young for this. Shut uuuuup!! Oh yeah LINE OF DUTY that Mark rubbishes without seeing it. Persuaders. Milly just gives us a list of what she watched during a week in the 80s without sticking to the topic. Prime Suspect and Happy Valley. Mark does an annoying impression of the Six Million Dollar Man.

What is you favourite Elton John song? One that isn't played. :ROFLMAO: He reminds me of being stuck in the back seat of the car with him on the radio and wanting to change the channel and being at the dentist's. Lisa says the only one that comes to mind is Rocketman. Someone mentions TJ Hooker. :ROFLMAO: Lisa says Belly and the Jets. Mark does his Candle in the Wind. TINY DANCER! I LIKE THAT ONE says Mark. Pinball Wizard and Lisa says she saw them, but they didn't play enough of the old stuff. PLAY MAGIC BUS BITCHES! 🤪 "The bitch is back, where's Nads, whah hey!" :rolleyes: Blah, blah, blah. Angie is having a bad ments day. What are you doing here then? Someone asks about Lisa and Nads is back and starts singing and dancing Lisa Loves. Talk about the Sunday Show and Nads will do a Halloween Special. Mark keeps forgetting it is Halloween tomorrow. HAVE A LOVELY DAY. WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE MORROW FOR CM AND THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW, STAY SAFE! Nadia makes her witchy faces that come naturally to her. OH BTW GO CHECKOUT THE MOVIE NEWS AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON UNDERNEATH US, BLAH, BLAH. Laters! 😺

• Heart
  • Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Why does Nadia have to take every opportunity to try to put Kaye down. Kaye was playing around at dancing with Judi, but Miss bossy boots of cause had to keep telling Kaye in a very passive aggressive way that she was doing it wrong!. She has always treated Kaye this way, it is really sad. I really don't see what they all see in her, she is not a nice person. Wonder if Jane has had her Cotswold house fumigated now.
I think she's envious of Kay's slender figure. I remember the vlog where they went away to a villa together and Kay wore a bikini by the pool, Nadia didn't stop putting her down, she even told Kay her bikini was horrible. Kay looked great.

• Angry
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Chief badge maker Manky nearly phD adds nearly MRCVS to his long list of no achievements 🤣 👎
(Symtons of mange in humans
Mange can cause severe itching, redness, and a rash. Mange symptoms will appear up to four weeks after mites infest your skin. Your skin’s sensitivity to the proteins and feces from the mites causes the symptoms. A mite that causes mange in humans stays on the skin for 10 - 17 days) Happy days 💩
And we all know how Nadia DOESN'T wash her hands when cooking!!!

Sawalha-Adderley Towers is a smorgasbord of filth!

The pair of them had nits last year, now mange! Filthy Filthy Filthy 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Mark totally lives in the past, he eats, sleeps and breathes the past.
Sadly, so much living in the past destroys your present and your future.

I'm actually suprised his girls have an optimistic bone in their body as their father, who homeschooled them, has blighted their lives with HIS past every single day.

Mark is an absolute prisoner to his past. He maintains his past was awful yet he's happy still living there, happy to ignore his present and perpetually dwell on his unhappy past.

He's made his life so focused on his past that he has no current memories as he's completely stuck decades ago!

He allows his past to dominate him so much that he's given himself a life sentance.

He certainly doesn't live for what today has to offer, he lives for what yesterday destroyed.

How anyone can ever think he is suitable to counsel others is beyond me. He's absolutely flawed, he absolutely refuses to address his MASSIVE issues with living in the past and moving on. He'd have had years of therapy if he had the desire to move on.

Now he has an audience of subs he can play to everyday and everyone of them allows and encourages him to live in his past by blowing smoke up his ar*e with his constant past dwelling.

The longer you live in the past Mark the less future you have to enjoy!

I often wonder if his eldest daughters have grown sick of his constant dwelling on the past and that's one of the reasons they don't bother much with him anymore, his youngest will also grow suck of it when they realise life doesn't have to be like that...

Attachments

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
There is so much i could say about Nadia's gushing post, but i won't. Keep on living in your deluded world Nadia Sawalha and i'll stick to my real, honest sober life. That's it. :mad:
Mark, Nadia and Maddie have all communicated via insta once again to pat Mark on the back for making 18YEARS of their lives a misery! The whole family enable him to be such a selfish petulant pain in the ar*e. I used to have some sympathy for them living with such a selfish man but it's quite clear they enable him to behave so selfishly, to not go to AA, to not engage in therapy... What a family!!! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I wonder if his therapy sessions will be held in his man cave? They might have to stop the Vlogging if so,.as it son't be good for annonymity. Perhaps he will market it as a unique selling point, "come for a session with me at the home of celebrity TV presenter and actress Nadia Sawalha".

• Haha
  • Heart

Chemicals kill

Manky has a middle aged turkey neck starting 🦃🤣 Time to break out the polo neck look for his suave film rushes reviews 😂🍗
1275.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Dina trying her hardest for freebies from Lidl! Grabby buggers!
Oh my goodness, does she think she’s famous enough now to be given freebies, at least publish a cookery book first. Those two women seem to be desperate for fame,I think the freebies are a bonus. Now Julia has another one embarrassing her!

Dina has literally crawled up Nitty’s derrière, built her profile from Nitty’s IG followers and is going to do what? I thought she sold creative boxes? That film of her eating yogurt was gross too.

This isn’t looking good.. These two women have serious issues. They both seem to think they are twenty one, and are going to be gorgeous starlets. I do hope she looks back at those videos and has a rethink. Did I detect a slight slur as well? She copies Nitty well.

Will Nitty like this, or be furious…?

Or will they both be doing ADs together before we know it?

• Sad
  • Sick

Waffle3

VIP Member
'Members Live' currently live... link available until they put it behind a paywall at 8.30pm-ish if anyone fancies a snoop.

Thank you @knickerbockery !
So people are paying for that 😳
How unhygienic making maki with those rings on carrying the roll under his armpit, getting a knife he used to open yet more Amazon boxes (we support small businesses) from the hall and cutting the rolls without washing even it 😱 her yawning, completely bored, mouth full open having walked out of “scratch scratch” whine o’clock without even saying goodbye to her subs to set this up for her “family members” 😡
They are really taking the p**s 😡

• Sick
  • Angry