Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

VIP Member
How come whenever she goes away he just can’t leave her be to have fun 😡 He prematurely started CM today and cut off after 2 seconds saying he just had to text Nads, why leave that in! Then he posts yet another old holiday photo and tags her in with a direct question, no doubt so that she gets a notification whilst trying to have fun with friends. He can’t stand the fact that she has friends and he doesn’t. Sad sad man 🥺
Yes!!!
She always seems to be bursting with happiness when she’s far, far away from him
Not surprising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Newsflash. Mank has been sober for seventeen years. Really? Wow? What an unbelievable surprise. He never mentions having a problem with alcohol. Never talks about the good old, car crash days of being a Soho drunk. Guys Mank has not had an alcohol drink for seventeen years, give him a medal somebody. Of course he never boasts about it on social media, to seek attention. Of course his family never blow smoke up his narc arse to tell him how amazing he his. Keep wearing the victim badge Mank. Keep telling us how you never miss being pissed in Soho, and get a feckin life. Oh but that would mean getting a job and contributing to society.;)

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
He behaves like a bored child, which is exactly what he is.

These images will stay on the Internet forever...

And he, expects to be taken seriously as a psychotherapist in the future?!?! 😲 🙄 🤥

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
Poor wee dogs treated like dirt
Then they complain about the vet bills that come in because of their complete negligence
The wee things need rehomed to a cleaner more attentive environment
Plus him going about screeching like a nutter and her roaring would leave them distressed

• Angry
  • Sad

Jax04

Chatty Member
I had to turn the fasting vlog off half way thru, the way she eats/drinks n ummms n ahhhhs like shes having an orgasm while lip smacking with her lizard tongue flapping about makes me literally feel sick 🤢 iv never known anything like it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Bulls**t detector

Nitty did a slow mo film on her insta stories today of pouring gravy over a roast. It looked like lumpy mashed up baby food being poured. Gravy is meant to be brown. This resembled the colour of a babies first bowel movement. I am telling you..... The woman cannot cook decent food. 🤮🤮

• Sick

Herbert2005

VIP Member
For someone who loves cornwall she dunt half moan about it! The ungrateful fuckwit must av complained 10 times about not being in ‘Barbados’, shes seething with jealousy and resentment in the latest shitshow cornwall vlog. And the entitlement over not getting a ‘welcome pack’ with cake/biscuits n other nonsense….clearly too spoilt to just bring their own crap like us mere peasants 🙄😡
She's a spoilt, entitled, grabby bitch. There are families up and down the country who would give their right arm for a couple of days away on the coast. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Angry

Wood79

Chatty Member
Well I can't moan that they have been absent today! By what I have seen on here though it's quantity over quality! That has been my main problem with the whole set up the last number of months it's so much of a chaos of too many things thrown together and hope for the best.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Mark ALWAYS has to have his mummy come and look after him when Nadia goes away... He's an absolutely pathetic excuse of a man!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
It turns her on doesnt it? Eating….. food is her greatest love, she loves watching herself munch away, she stares lovingly at the camera at herself, its why i cant stand it, its uncomfortable to watch 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Dina trying her hardest for freebies from Lidl! Grabby buggers!
This makes me so angry, I feel like commenting "if you want them, pay for them like everyone else", but I won't as I'm not a troll. I definitely think Dina is jumping on the influencer gravy train. I've been reading up recently on how brazen "influencers" are with asking for freebies. Jacqueline Jossa 's representivie wrote to a company asking for free burgers and was rightly refused. Influencers think nothing of asking for free food, even a hotel stay. I t makes me wonder if Grubby and Grabby have been writing to businesses trying to get things. Why should these 'influencers' get away without paying? 😠

• Heart
  • Angry

Bash a Troll

Just going off topic slightly..all of us normal everyday people are still wearing masks in crowed busy places..well I am anyway
When you scroll through social media barely any of the ‘celebs’ wear masks anymore
So judi love has covid..Tom fletcher has had covid..we think nit & mank have had/got covid now Eamonn Holmes has covid..then u see frankie bridge at kidzania as crowded as it can get just blasé no mask. Obviously people with plenty of money think there immune from covid

• Heart
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
Makes you think twice about St. Patrick 🤔
To be honest, it is all her parents have instilled in her as currency is this harsh old world. 🙁 That and her ‘singing’. 😖 How is she ever to compete against the young ladies Patrick is surrounded by for the next few years? Young ladies with GCSEs. Young ladies with A levels. Young ladies who have a work ethic and self-respect and are going places. In less than three years, they’ll also have degrees that will underpin successful future careers. If only this poor young lady had had a decent teacher to educate and guide her. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Mark says "Tell us what you think."

View attachment 834856
heyyitsmealex
3 hours ago (edited)
The only person wearing a ‘wig’ was Leto ( Gaga most likely had extensions because she did color her hair like that for the movie and those are the hairstyles people wore back then ), and his transformation is impeccable, I think it’s the fact that you guys have a mental image of how he actually looks, the reason you can’t get passed his character in the movie... also, who else is aged? I don’t understand that comment... Also, the real Patrizia sounds extremely similar to how Gaga talks in the movie, it’s a very very weird accent she has. I think more research would help you with these reviews because the remarks you made are just uninformed and untrue...

Then this happens. Prick.

View attachment 834857
2 hours ago
It was a raw reaction .. not a review hunny x
Says the armchair movie director whose wife off the telly is begging people to follow and like Popcorn Junkies so that Rotten Tomatoes will acknowledge hubby as a REVIEWER. The man wants to be taken seriously as a movie reviewer but by his own admission unfailingly offers up raw reactions instead of any serious, thoughtful film criticism.

• Heart
  • Angry
as many of us have said for a long time she cant cook, shes only interested in making junk food, i dont know why they just dont live off ready meals, as everything she makes anihilates is out of a jar or a packet
I find it incredible that she has got away with supposedly being a TV cook all these years. Clearly Dina has been helping her on that score, as she did with the Masterchef stuff, as I honestly have never seen anything that she has cooked that I would want to cook and that is not being nasty that is my honest opinion. Yet the sycophants all tell her how wonderful it is, so no wonder she carries on. I do wonder how many of the followers believe what they are writing or just do it for attention.

• Heart

curious9

I don’t understand why paying members aren’t complaining, either to N&M, or directly to YouTube.
Why do they put up with it?
They’re all being ripped off and conned, and Nadia and Mark are continuously getting away with it.
Totally agree. Don’t know why they put up with it - I saw the light!! Only lasted a month on their members plan and that was enough. Another ‘live’ NNSS too which means they’ve had to do bugger all this week and they go on and on about the quality of that show….their lies and laziness are beyond belief!

• Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
Mark says "Tell us what you think."

View attachment 834856
heyyitsmealex
3 hours ago (edited)
The only person wearing a ‘wig’ was Leto ( Gaga most likely had extensions because she did color her hair like that for the movie and those are the hairstyles people wore back then ), and his transformation is impeccable, I think it’s the fact that you guys have a mental image of how he actually looks, the reason you can’t get passed his character in the movie... also, who else is aged? I don’t understand that comment... Also, the real Patrizia sounds extremely similar to how Gaga talks in the movie, it’s a very very weird accent she has. I think more research would help you with these reviews because the remarks you made are just uninformed and untrue...

Then this happens. Prick.

View attachment 834857
2 hours ago
It was a raw reaction .. not a review hunny x

Just looked at the comments on this video ... They are really getting pulled down 👍
Really like this one ... dimwits! They are hopeless👎👎👎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I have ALWAYS thought Mark Adderley has issues with his sexuality. ALWAYS!

The thing is, he is an absolute w*nker and most MEN or WOMEN wouldn't put up with his vile vulgar behaviour so he will always struggle to be liked/loved by anyone other than NADIA who's desperate to be liked and loved by everyone.

It's not an easy subject to type about but I have never thought his real problems were to do with alcohol, I've always thought deep down his issues are to do with his sexuality and his inibility to come out and admit how he truly feels.

I firmly believe he hates himself, he hates that he's too scared to admit where his heart lies in terms of his sexuality so he's lived a lie for a very long time. I've always believed some of his "mental health issues" are to do with his fear/resentment of being true to himself re his sexuality. I think he's always lived a lie. I think alot of his drinking was to block out his feelings for the opposite sex.

He's had lots of sex with lots of women, producing lots of children, all to prove he's a virile ladies man, but underneath ALL of the bravado I get the feeling that he is living a big fat lie.

His wearing of many masks is I believe a massive metaphor. I suspect that he is VERY VERY conflicted about his sexual feelings.

Will he live the rest of his life living a lie and torturing himself and others? Probably!

It's 2021 and people can be whoever they want to be, the only person who struggles with his sexuality is Mark himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
View attachment 831806

The Facebook comments so far:

Awesome ❤😘

Amazing

Fabulous

Lovely 😊😊

Legend ❤😘

Funtastic 🤗

Inspiring

Lovely ❤

Intelligent ❤

Loving

Intense

Clever

Calming

Epic

Lovely and funny

Brave

Kind ❤

Kind and thoughtful

Genuine

Unique

Compassionate

Sensitive

Handsome

Big-hearted ♥

Fandiddlyastic!! ❤😁🤗 Limiting it to one word is tough 😂😂

I can’t read any more… it’s quite sick inducing🤢
His fishing-for-compliments expedition seems to have been fruitful then eh, Mr Attention Seeker!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21