Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
What a load of BS that was 🤮 Skipped through most of it (the only bits I watched was the bickering 🤨), the quality was shocking! Couldn’t understand why no one commented on how blurred the picture was. Managed to leave my 👎🏼 though 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They are desperate to retain paying members I suspect any new member pays for a month, skims the content realises it's repetitive drivel and that Mark is unreliable when it comes to uploading content - so they stop their subscription. People may dip in and out of it every few months because they see no point in paying it every month and that's probably why they've tried to incentivise people with the silly 3 year (or whatever it is now) badge. Mark would probably earn more by not having the subscription but he is desperate, he's even convinced his own mother he's on TV with his own show.

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I can't help but think the dogs wouldn't get all of these ailments if they kept them on leads when out in public. They also lost one of them in Crystal Palace park. The garden is a big enough size to give them adequate free reign and combined with walks on leads in the park, that should be enough. Not everyone likes/feels comfortable around dogs. It's one of the things that puts me off having a picnic in the park, the fear of someone's hound running up and attacking me/jumping on my food. To me, they are the epitome of irresponsible dog owners.

• Heart
  • Angry

Ulrika

Chatty Member
005A14BE-5245-4ECF-BF6C-4E73437B2B4C.png

Hahahaha! She is now doing this. How about you finish the 365 days of yoga first?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Your so right, an IQ of over 150 is sooo rare, he's such a Billy BullSh*tter!!! I think Mark makes such ridiculous statements to make up for certain physical attributes 😂 😉 if you know what I mean!

So glad you've seen the light and come over to tattle.

Your so right, It's 💯 % car crash tv, that morbid curiosity to look... Their life is one big heap of.....

It's great to see new people joining here this week, you'll definitely get more entertainment here than in Sawalha-Adderley land 👏
Mank is always perving over Kate Beckinsale's Insta. It was in the news about her having a very high IQ. She was tested properly years ago. Trust him to want attention. The guy who can't even comb his hair. So called film buff who didn't even know who Gina Lollobrigida was.

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
It won't stay for long, it takes too much effort to go through the papers every morning looking for things to discuss. It will be a 2 minute wonder, as per usual, especially if it is left to Nadia to sort out.
How prophetic Miffysmate Day Two of the revamped Coffee Moaning and Mark Adderley is flying solo sans papers. :sneaky:

In other entirely predictable news: Don't be distracted by the horrors of Mark Adderley's face but it would appear that leaving their expensive gifted garden furniture out in the rain for the winter season has become an annual pre-Vlogmas tradition. Get ready for a January exclusive: the first recorded case of cushions with mange. :mad:
1636013515923.png

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I bet Mark doesn't show a picture of his teeth covered in plaque disclosing tablets 😂 😂 😂

Can you imagine!!!

It would be like a murder in his mouth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
mank took maddie and kiki to an antlers premiere last night....

here's the rating..... kiki is fifteen now?

• Angry
  • Sick

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
....I suggest you wanna spin your bs nearer to home as your daughter appears to abuse alcohol and drugs, flashes her teenage body to strangers on the net and appears to have no purpose or routine to her life - all of which do not equate to good mental health or personal safety.
Just saying numbnuts.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Jo Brands daughter (same age as Maddie) came up on my TT, she is 3rd year at Uni, sings/songwrites and appears to be far more together than Maddie. No drinking/ smoking down the park vids, no semi clothed writhing around vids, just a talented young women with lots of self respect 👏

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
The smelly unwashed bastard has deleted all the comments on his latest vlog calling him out for his bullish behaviour towards his mother. Obviously he has something to hide.

The lack of respect he shows her is disgraceful. I called him out on his behaviour towards her last year, along with many others i might add, and the twat blocked me, for about the eighth time. Shame on you Narc! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
She’s just as bad.. loves playing the victim but canny out

Anyone subscribing to that channel must be thick in fairness
who gets bloated from a potato waffle? their subs are so weird.
I am wondering if some of their subs will follow Nadia's fasting and possibly take it further . I have no evidence of this as certainly don't interact with any of them or watch comments on lives just a feeling. I know they are a competitive lot wanting to out do each other for Mark and Nadia's attention. Nadia must be aware of this, so maybe I am talking off the top of my hat I hope I am. The waffle thing just made me stop in my tracks though. .

She’s just as bad.. loves playing the victim but canny out

Anyone subscribing to that channel must be thick in fairness
In my defense I had just lost a parent when I started subscribing to their channel and it provided an escape and I found you tube. I soon discovered though that on you tube there were people who had far better channels. I am a loyal person though and it was that and a bit of laziness that kept me subscribed to them for so long. I stopped watching the channel long before I stopped being a member, though. The subs create a toxic, depressive environment in my view and Nadia and Mark actively encourage this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

diamondtext

VIP Member
CLEVER????? CLEVER????
IF THE MAN HAD ANOTHER BRAIN IT WOULD BE LONELY.
THERE IS WISER CHEWING GRASS ON A MOUNTAINSIDE…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Don't see the point in watching their vlogs anymore, they're filmed so long ago, totally irrelevant and seen most of them on Instagram when they were happening, he needs to start putting them on youtube straightaway not a month after the fact!!

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Nittya once AGAIN claims Manky is a workaholic who finally sits down to read and relax after 20 years….the man who has gone on multiple holidays and overnights this year alone and counts reading the papers and watching films as “work.” The denial and delusion is breathtaking.
View attachment 852185
This is so embarrassing! Anyone who has ever watched even just a handful of their vlogs will know that he is far from a workaholic!
Everyone who knows them must laugh and cringe when they see Nadia post this kind of BS!
The only ‘aholic’ that Mark is, is a self obsessed-aholic🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bash a Troll

Bore off Nadia Bore off😴
No one is interested in your lard
Posting old photos to let your flock know you have been called a horrible name..well I suppose u have to stay relevant somehow..at least u kept your camel toe hidden👀😆

• Haha
  • Heart