Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinaaaaa

I thought that yesterday’s coffee moaning was interesting as clearly someone was posting stuff that Mark and the subs didn’t approve of. I can’t bear to watch it back but at one point Mark said something along the lines of ‘sticks and stones and I’ll break your bones!’

Silly idiot.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I don’t believe she’s lost 12 pounds by just doing 16/8 that’s not possible, especially when she’s in the menopause. You might lose a few pounds on 16/8, but you’d have to be doing something else to lose nearly a stone that fast. You’d have to be doing 16/6 or 16/4 to lose that much weight. Also if she’s stopping eating at 6pm rather than 8pm she would lose more weight.

If she’s has a problem with cholesterol, losing weight will not necessarily solve that problem, it’s about the amount of fat and fried foods she eats. To reduce cholesterol she needs to cut out all the cream, butter, cheese and oil she drowns everything in, also using coconut oil won’t help. I bet she’s eating more plant based, maybe even gluten free, both those things help you lose weight.

Last edited:

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
So, CM was a bore (no change there then).
It’s Mark’s ‘sober birthday’ (despite regularly consuming booze within the majority of Nadia’s cooking). They spent the first 24.5mins talking about alcohol (for a change🥱), leaving just 7.5mins to talk about the news.
Even Kiki was so desperate to shut them up, that she climbed up in the loft and launched a Christmas tree down to frighten them🎄🤭
Seriously, when is this man going to STFU, stop going on about his issues and get the hell on with living some kind of life? And I don’t mean filming his ugly mug all day every day and continuing to live like a hermit - I mean actually leave the house, get a job, make ‘real’ friends, and have some kind of purpose in life…

It’s good to be back 😉
Also, nice to see @Jax04 making a comeback 😁
You nailed it, he just continually wallows in self pity and Nadia enables it.
It is not inspiring it's draining. Inspiring would be conquering it, moving past it and doing something worthwhile with your life. Yeah, remember the important dates but ffs move on!!
He's made his entire identity 'poor me' and loves the attention. Nadia loves to be perceived as some sort of saviour 😇 so......they're a perfect fit 😅
Mark should stay well away from counselling others, he'll do more harm than good!

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
The whole family crave attention, they are in competition with each other to see who can get the most attention. Old Di seems to think she is hilarious and loves them all taking the mickey out of her because she is the focus of attention whereas she is just an annoying old bat who could do with a good wash and a change of clothes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
Do you think this Mange (that QI 150 nearly phd Manky diagnosed before the vet) has anything to do with Nitty & Manky’s “sicknesses” of lately and her absence from LW ?🤔🤔🤔
Contagious and in hiding??? All very hush hush until this morning ! Can’t put anything past these 2 liars! Their level of hygiene seems to be catching up with them finally … poor dogs☹

• Angry
  • Heart

utubegreed

His nostril hair dominated the whole of this vlog. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse he decides to zoom in on himself.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 22.01.46.png

• Sick
  • Wow

rivermonster

VIP Member
Nice blokes organisation is the last thing he could ever join. He would have to do it on line as he only has imaginary friends, he doesn't know any "real" people.

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
I wonder where Instagram bot has gone:unsure: seemed fishy to me
I thought I was going to come here today and see it smothered with here insa posts. Think tattle must have had a rethink.

My other half has a properly tested IQ of 147 (not like Mark's online test) and is therefore officially a member of Mensa, as his score is apparently higher than 98% of the population. He is brilliant at problem solving and able to understand concepts etc, but to be fair, he doesn't have a lot of general knowledge so is not amazing at quizzes. Until Mark does an official test at Mensa, under strict conditions, then he cannot determine exactly what his IQ is.
My son also, he has a Masters and PhD but take him to Pub quiz and he knows nowt about corrie and he let me down. 🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia Sawalha posts far far more on Instagram than she does on youtube...

Both are social media accounts so I feel its important if we're going to call out their social media behaviour, we call out all of their social media channels including Instagram and YouTube.

I also love it when we get new members and I think alot of new members have come from Instagram (obviously I might be wrong)

Here's to continuing to call her out, if her behaviour deserves it, from whatever channel she posts from 😉

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Why does Mark think people want to waste their time watching his dogs walking around the filthy kitchen....every....single...vlog. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
I've always thought he's having a laugh at the subs expense... We all know the youtube channel is a tax exemption con...

I always think he's laughing his head off by patronising the subs by vlogging them walking their dogs, something millions of people do several times a day... What I don't understand is why the subs haven't cottoned onto it??? 🤔

Do the subs genuinely think that's all they deserve? Vlogs of the gruesome twosome walking their animals and picking up their excrement? 🤔

I often think Mark plays stupid mind games with the subs, like when he plays vlogs months out of date or when he vlogs his sh*t tip of a garden or when he uses his channel to moan and be miserable right in their face. He's doing it because he can and because the subs accept it and pay him money for the privilege!

I have to hope that one day the subs will wake up and realise Mr Manipulator is probably laughing at their expense... We have all moved away from the channel, here's hoping the subs do too 🤞

• Heart
  • Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member

more body confidence bs from nurse ratched, telling us we all needs our meds if we have a problem. lol. of course she's now on a diet/not diet to lose some weight because of high cholestOrol and doesn't seem to see the link between that and a gut she could roll with a rolling pin. she's so dumb it's painful.

vile, irresponisble, conceited hag.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
💯 % agree!

I'm positive she will make something of her life, I bet she cannot wait to escape the clutches of that hovel.

Ive always felt Nadia resents her for being naturally slim which is cruel.
She is growing into a beautiful young woman inside and out.

The rest of the family are obsessed with showing everything on social media which is to their absolute detriment.

It's 50/50 I guess, you can follow your parents/family or you can quietly and privately blaze your own trail in life...

On an amusing note, nadia said on coffee moaning that they are going to do a htsm on lying... It's funny how they did a COAMP on lying, now another vlog on lying... I wonder if Nadias conscience is pricking as she is an absolute lying liar... We catch them out almost daily with their lies and we only see a brief snapshot of their intolerable life! 🙄

Nadia lies as often as she breathes. She will 💯 % lie in the lying vlog which is about as ironic as it gets 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark creeps me out with the obsession he seems to have with his old photos. I can just imaging him sitting there for hours on his own, crying into a glass of vodka while deliberating on which old photos to post on instagram.

• Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Nittya once AGAIN claims Manky is a workaholic who finally sits down to read and relax after 20 years….the man who has gone on multiple holidays and overnights this year alone and counts reading the papers and watching films as “work.” The denial and delusion is breathtaking.
4ACEDCC9-DB7D-49CA-9E9C-E7721121CD1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Dina trying her hardest for freebies from Lidl! Grabby buggers!
god thats a bit desperate begging freebies from LIDL!
Classy geezer bird
she could have at least tried it on with Waitrose or M&S

So he sits there telling us that he has lost weight but with a shirt much too small looking like a real prat ! Made me have a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣 thank you Manky 👋👋👋
hes put that on so he can look like a sex magnet busting out of his cheap shirt! nice try Manks you will never make the grade of a hot husband, hotman or anything remotely fanciable so stop trying - hot potatoe maybe, that everyone throws around the room - yes, because they dont want it
you are chips mate - bad chips at that!

• Haha
  • Sick

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Timestamp 0:56

Mark Adderley: "This morning, when we couldn't be bothered and ran out of lies we, invented Afternoon Tease. Being so incredibly creative, I dragged two words out of a word salad without any consideration of the content or audience and decided what fun we could have with Afternoon Tease. We tease you into the afternoon. It could be a third category, so we have the flexibility of doing a Coffee Moaning, Whine O'Clock or a breathy, solo Afternoon Tease. :sick:"

So, that's basically three opportunities a day to repeatedly overpromise content before gaslighting their dwindling audience. :mad:
Welcome to tattle curious9, LB9567, Wood79. :love:

They could take a lesson in resilience from one of their remaining followers. :(
View attachment 826054
Yeah I agree completely @missmickey Afternoon tease is (as you said) exactly that!
A way for Mark to exert control over what he has turned into an echo chamber!
Will he? Won't he?
Yes let's ramp up the suspense! 🥴 oh dear!
He just can't resist playing lord and master over the few remaining (loyal) subs can he?
Instead of rewarding their loyalty by stepping up to the challenge and providing a service (that they pay for) he just keeps them hanging around and hanging on to his every word! :mad:
I'm aghast although sadly not surprised...it doesn't bode well though if he ever wants to branch out in his life?
He's not just playing with people's emotions here he's playing with fire himself because he's killing his own credibility?
I mean really is it worth it?
Who would ruin their own professional reputation just to be free to mess everyone around?
Is he blind to the impact this could have as he just becomes more and more unreliable and by extension untrustworthy?

Edit to add...I am the first person to feel for others when they are (genuinely) unwell but in all honesty does he really look Ill to you?
Sorry but he doesn't really look that sick to me?
As I said it's not as if he has to go work down the mines or drive a bus or be a nurse or deal with the general public? (face to face).
He's in the comfort of his own home he has everything on a tap coffee sympathy food warmth and a ready-made audience and he still can't be bothered just to chat into a camera lens!
What a precious ickle snowflake he's turning into! :censored:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chemicals kill

Omg the state of that poor dog, I’m talking about chi chi by the way. It’s skin must be so sore made worse by her herbal remedies no doubt
Appalling to use this photo to pull in likes and the sycophantic subs not even questioning how they allowed the poor dogs to get in such a state. I think it was @afrozenpea who suggested Nittia had been 'nursing' them herself with her case of homeopathic shite. I am incandescent. When my dogs are ill I go to the ends of the earth to do my best for them.

• Sad
  • Angry