Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lee can see her far enough too, he also seems so disinterested in her company and it’s her doing all the work
He’d probably drop her like a hot potato but at the moment with the scarcity of work for him he still lets her hang on 😌

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
💯 Agree @Misbehaving, especially where you say...
"I remember years ago reading her cookbooks and she gave such an impression of a well adjusted blended family that I actually was impressed by them!"

I felt this too... I thought Nadia Sawalha's family was like my own by what I read...

I started watching the Sawalha-Adderleys when they went online and very quickly saw that actions spoke louder than words.

I saw that her words had been lies and her actions showed the reality which is that of a disfunctional, jealous messed up family that was headed by two attention seeking, lying, morally bankrupt, narcissistic and messed up people who NEED daily validation from a bunch of strangers.

I saw animals and children being treated extremely badly and never in my life had I felt so duped by the actual reality of the actions and words of the once perceived lovely girl next door that I wrongly assumed Nadia Sawalha was.

The Web of lies got bigger, their world got filthier, their family became more seperated and the extent to which they need daily reassurance that they are busy but wonderful people grew and grew.

Here we are, holding two very selfish, very deceptive and very manipulative people to account.

I've always hoped that they'd gracefully accept we've seen through their rouse and that they'd close it down to focus on fixing their spectacularly broken personalities and lives but that's never going to happen as their need for massive tax relief coupled with their compulsion for approval, endorsement and recognition is far too important to both Sawalha-Adderleys 🙄🤥😳
notSUBmissive - that is a perfect description of the Catch 22 narcissists have to content with [not that they are aware of this of course :rolleyes:].The more exposure they gain, the more their defects become glaringly obvious and the more the attention goes to their heads and then they continue to act in an increasingly grandiose manner and making themselves look worse and worse. A certain Duchess living in a multi-toileted mansion is a brilliant example of this - striding around New York like a character from the Matrix!

Also narcissists, as they age, often end up hanging out with and dating younger people as their peers can see through them. I personally know one elderly narcissist who likes "to spend time with the young folks" - yes of course because they don't see through him and he can buy their friendship with his financial clout but they're not friends just hangers-on! I note that Lee chap is quite a bit younger than Nadia. I don't know about Mark's friends - does he have any apart from his daughters? :LOL:
Two excellent posts @notSUBmissive and @WoodlandCreature 👌

It's sad really isn't it looking back when less was most definitely more....and because Nadia was the more successful one she got to shine in the spotlight (which she is good at doing).
The fact that she's not very professional and difficult to work with barely registered (to me anyway) because the image she portrayed of a down to earth semi domestic goddess who had a lot of personal tragedy and still diligently went about her day well it made people give her the benefit of the doubt didn't it?
Who would begrudge her a second shot at happiness not when it appeared that she was devoted to her family and had the support of her (I can't believe I'm about to write this) rather dashing and suave husband!
Yes that's the image they portrayed and that's the good will that they had accumulated from people.
It's absolutely true what both of you have said that over exposure has been their downfall I think with her it started with big brother (or to her money for old rope!).
When she got her hands on some serious money for being obnoxious and basically bossing everyone around!
Still having the hide of a rhino like she does she brushed off how unpopular she had been and brazened it out!
That really should have been the first red flag because other people would have been mortified or done some serious soul searching but not Nadia Sawalha!
What she showed instead is that actually she doesn't care about what the general public (and also now at a later date subs!)think?
All she cares about is money and attention (doesn't matter what kind of attention).
In fact the defiant part of her probably thinks ha ha suckers you don't like me but I'm living it up (at your expense) and there is nothing you can do about it!
It's probably a good day for her when she can antagonise people I believe she actually enjoys it?
So to appeal to her conscious is futile because I seriously doubt if she has one because to have one would cause her discomfort and to have to question herself both things that she is loathe to do.
So I'm afraid she is an example of someone who will make sure that she doesn't feel any pain by passing it onto others if others suffer could be that they are not as clever or as evasive (getting away with it?) as she is?
So she lives for the moment by her wits she knows how to draw in the people who are needed and that have something she can latch onto?
She does this I think by sensing a need in others and then giving them false reassurance that she will provide it? (Nadia to the rescue!)
This feeds her ego of being the person who is desired by others and also more powerful than others?
So it's her playing field and the rest of us are just spectators and like the good provider she is there is always an issue or tragedy or personal pain to exploit and gain from.
She is so voraciously over confident that people can't help but be drawn in.....what is it that she has that gives her this cast iron self belief? (Also is this really a good thing?)
Yet it works it gets her work it gives her a media platform and exposure and income!
So when confidence is everything and in that sense the opinions of others count for naught with her who doesn't come out of the whole exchange a little battered or bruised or angry?
I think she has many enemies (that she has made by her insensitivity) but being Nadia she probably thinks it's a compliment a measure of her power over others?
She's probably still deluded enough to believe that she has the kind of life that everyone secretly covets! That's because other people are just a projection of her own feelings and grandiose self belief?
The fact that she made a post (I think on Instagram) about how gorgeous do I look proves to me that she still believes her own hype and in her own version of herself where she is the biggest star and more beautiful and more interesting and more worthy of attention than anyone else on the entire planet!
Yeah great for her but for the other people who have to get close and personal not so good!
I think Mark and the You tube channel is a case of if you can't beat them join them!
He also has grandiose self beliefs and believes it's his due to be revered and rewarded and his word being the last word on anything!
So the conceit of these people is boundless he played his part of the tortured soul because it means that he gets to abdicate responsibility and it means that Nadia gets to be seen as the long suffering spouse!
Which I don't believe that she really is now because both of them are so self absorbed that neither of them really care about the feelings of the other person!
It's all role play to my eyes.....nothing genuine or authentic about either of them just grandiose self delusion....as long as she remains free to float off into a self created fantasy where she is the centre of the universe ...
As long as he is free to moan and wail and feel hard done by and I could have had a better life if only......I hadn't been abandoned as a boy. .if only I hadn't married such a harridan....if only I could have a drink and find a way to escape myself ..if only I was recognised as being someone worthy of adulation?
Goodness me those two both have the biggest ego I have ever come across......(and that's saying something!) :rolleyes:
In fact it's almost so unbelievable and almost grotesque that I find myself asking just how is it possible that situation has continued for so long?
Well maybe it's a testament to their combined greed In that they never let anything go and instead hold onto a life that actually would send a lot of people scrambling to the nearest therapist!
In their case that probably won't happen because to to to a therapist you have to admit that something is wrong in the first place but I don't believe they will do that because of their insistence that they are both always right and that the life they lead is perfect for them because they are special deserving people and anything they have must be special too because reality with all its ups and downs and challenges is for loser's!
It's the world as a fortress and a battle field and are we not really all blind?
Did we not see already that they are the Victor's and have already won the game and really that's all that matters to them!
It's that black and white and any criticism just falls on deaf ears if you criticise it's because you are not well and are a secret troll and Mark actually wants to hunt you down because he must defend all attacks on his realm!
The truth being an attack to him!
Ah but that's because your not seeing the world through his eyes... ..if you did you'd venerate him and hang off his every word!
So it continues going round and round in circles and they are getting worse because they are getting more and more greedy.....and I don't believe it will stop unless an outside source intervenes?
That's because they just got so used to coasting through life and getting everything they want that really they have zero incentive to want to wake up or change?
They just don't care self growth and realisation will not happen because as I said they already believe they have it all and have an answer for everything?
What an epic case of combined selfishness delusion conceit arrogance and apathy!
Wow well done they should give themselves a badge of merit! That's truly some achievement 😜.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The No-Name Sunday Show: Live - (Available until around 12.30pm... after which, it will be put behind a paywall).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They don't have any business sense, they have all these people behind their channel, Gleam, Nadia's agent, Michelle, and the added bonus of LW fans and yet they can't retain membership loyalty. Every live they do is just an ad for their Sunday Show. They need to face facts, it isn't working and no amount of telling people they produce a TV quality show will make it a TV quality show. The proof is in the puddling, the show is shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for sharing again @knickerbockerey
I don’t have time to watch today, but just clicked on it to be faced with thisView attachment 781559
A pile of crap being chucked in a wrap…again!🥱 Is that all they eat these days?
Thanks for sharing again @knickerbockerey
I don’t have time to watch today, but just clicked on it to be faced with thisView attachment 781559
A pile of crap being chucked in a wrap…again!🥱 Is that all they eat these days?
Was all of the NNSS live? Did they have pre-recorded bits? I don’t understand how they would be capable when they can just about manage CM, and that’s when they are sitting still!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was all of the NNSS live? Did they have pre-recorded bits? I don’t understand how they would be capable when they can just about manage CM, and that’s when they are sitting still!
I literally only went to give my 👎🏼 and saw that pile of who knows what on a wrap, and then I left.
From what they’ve been saying the last few days, it was going to be completely live. I can’t imagine it was worth watching!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The No-Name Sunday Show: Live - (Available until around 12.30pm... after which, it will be put behind a paywall).

Thank you @knickerbockerey for sharing that with us.
The first thing that struck me was how bad the picture quality was really grainy and not clearly defined at all!
Another one was yet again how out of control her compulsion to over feed her father is!
This from the woman who by her own admission has recently lost weight!
Yet her offering to Nadim is one of waffles with bacon followed by lasagne and followed then by chocolate cake!
Yet she admires his longevity and his strength (She's a flatterer even with her own family) while at the same time offering him food that has very little nutritional value!
It's not as if he doesn't have taste either he talks about eating pickled aubergine and hummus and following a middle Eastern diet (Which as he explained do have health benefits)
Nadia who is so obsessively proud of her Jordanian heritage that she pays very little heed to it!
Yeah Nadia you could have learnt something from your dad if you bothered to take him seriously instead of your usual condescending pat him on the head the man done good attitude! 🙄
Ditto with Dina who is inspired by her heritage and culture in a good way and who cooks with care and passion and discrimination!
I fully believe now that being in close proximity to Mark and Nadia really does bring out the (regressive) worst in people!
Why doesn't she just put safety gates on the doors and bring her own set of pacifiers with her! (Oops I forgot that's what food is for).
While everyone gets over excited about what's your favourite sandwich (short of a picnic) and Nadia gets to outdo her mother (that'll show her) about how she should try a bagel with very thinly sliced red onion or capers because that's what she had at the ivy! :oops: (Or some other such nonsense!).
So yes she's in her element is Nadia!
Show off has to know better than her mother (or so she thinks) and has to subtly flatter and control her father by being in control of the food chain!
So same old same old right?
Oh but don't worry because as she tells us she is the common man's Nigella!
Then Mark tells her about he once saw into Nigella's ear to which Nadia (Gets very jealous very quickly it's actually quite funny 🤭) and starts muttering away at the camera about how big Nigella's ears are very big (in case you didn't hear it) and then again for added emphasis she says again she has very long ears .. ...So she obviously has to hone in on one tiny detail that she thinks might detract from Nigella's all round and acknowledged beauty!
Ha ha 🤣 serves her right that nagging feeling of jealousy she gets anytime any woman is mentioned that may well make her (Nadia,) look like a pauper by comparison!
That's what you get when your so ultra competitive and view others (especially women) as a potential threat!
I think we can all feel right now how Julia must have felt like?
Caught in the eye of a storm sensing always hidden hostility trying to brush away snide remarks that come from resentment and most of all trying to rise above someone who would gladly drag others down just so she could feel better about herself!
Well what goes around comes around and her spitting resentment is her own self inflicted punishment (As if Nigella would give two hoots!) and a reminder that no matter how gorgeous she thinks she is there will always be others who are more gorgeous! (Also others who are better at cooking ouch that gotta hurt!)
So there! Maybe don't be so domineering and small minded then!) Also try being generous and that has to come from the inside not just making an outer show of generosity by giving people indigestible mountains of food or buoying them up with false compliments! This moment highlighted being in all probability the only genuine discomfort she ever feels about anything ever and a not so subtle reminder that she ain't all that! (And a bag of potato chips)!
Serves her right.....🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hope your weekend was good. Today's title is "Hangovers, Volcanoes, Black Swans, Sink Holes, Magic Mushrooms, Praying & Church" Dude is obsessed with being inebriated. :rolleyes:

They are singing "Good Morning" and Mark is chair dancing like the idiot he is. Fiona is having bad hot flashes, so Nads tells her to check out her menopause and HRT video. Welcome to newbies. She tells us that for the most part they do CMs but they get busy and 99% of the subs are understanding. :cautious: Roll call. Pam is sore after painting her bedroom. Nadia suggests stretching while you watch telly. I suggest a bath with epsom salts. 🤓 Mark suggests sex. 😒 Perv. "How are you all?" Karen has a cough. Everyone has got it. Nadia talking about lateral flow tests detecting non-symptomatic COVID. Mark is on the search for a razor as his 20 have vanished. Flogging the channel and the Member's shite. Special live at 11 a.m. giving away 50 pounds worth of vouchers of anything you want.

Black swan: The Telegraph says Apocalypse Now? Britain's race against time to fight off multiple black swan events. 🦢 Loads of crap that is or could happen. 10,000 chicken neck wringers getting visas. Eww. Fuel shortages. The social psychologist gets a mention again. Mark went to find some petrol today. Nadia says her heart has been broken listening to the tit lives lorry drivers have. "The fat cats are going to have to cream some of their profit off." Talk about other workers who need their cars. They have a new obsession in Nick Abbott on LBC. More bitching about the gov't. "At the moment we are on our knees, let's face it we are" says Nadia. Is this true or is it a London thing? :unsure: Nadia gets all animated "OH MY GOD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT ANNOYED ME YESTERDAY? This narrative that is coming out now. Wait for this, what do you think of this? That Boris is going to save Christmas by bringing over 10,000 people to kill the poultry..." She then goes on to say it's his fault we don't have the people in the first place. "He thinks we're stupid." HIT THE LIKE BUTTON UNDER OUR BODIES.

The volcano in the Canaries, the airport is closed. "What do you think of volcanoes?" I don't, but when I do I think of them as Mother Earth's zits or boils. 🤭 Showing off, Mark tells us he has looked into volcanoes in Indonesia and Costa Rica. :rolleyes: Nadia asks a stupid question, does every country have volcanoes?🌋 Mark says no, but lots of countries have dead/inactive ones. Every continent has volcanoes and the US has the most. 🤓 Nadia hugs Mark saying "I just love you, you're just so clever." :sick: Nadia starts talking about being in Iceland and the earth bubbling. "It's a little like when you fart in the bed" says Mark. 😣 She tells him to shut up and then starts combing his hair with her fingers. 🤮

Mark says this is an awful story and Nadia asks if we cannot have it, as it is Sunday. Residents flee their homes as their properties begin to crack and sink. "What would you do if you woke-up to find your house moving?" Stupid question. Leave, duh. Once again, Mark being shoddy as he doesn't tell us where this is. All he says are that the homes were built on top of old coal mines. Nicola is driving around trying to find petrol. He finally tells us it's Ayrshire.

Sparks of Joy: Magic Mushrooms, who has had them? I haven't. Nadia says it depends on your brain. She heard a story of someone who had too much and years later they have disassociation episodes. Talk about a psychedelic renaissance for mental health. This is old news. 😴 Pick, pick, scratch, scrunch. Nads says we needs a change in mental health medicine. Excuse moi? WTF does she know, Ms. Box of Sugar Water Vials. :rolleyes: Mark says I think so Mr. I don't take meds long enough to know tit from shinola and has yet to participate in therapy on an ongoing basis. Mark says MDMA was devised to help couples. Always with the sex. Actually, it was German chemists who created it to control bleeding, found that it had a psychoactive effect. It was initially used for therapy, to get patient to open up. 🤓 Nadia is under the impression that MDMA is still in use in medicine, when it isn't BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES. Pen clicking. Mark waxes on about the earth holding all kinds of cures and Nadia saying Mother Nature created everything.

"It's Sunday isn't it? A day of prayer or did it used to be?" says Mark. You can pray any day, Sunday is a day of rest you heathen! "Have you ever meaningfully prayed?" he asks Nads. She says she does when she mediates and fancies just walking into a church and do what she does when she meditates, but in a church. 😐 Nadia in her gobbledegook language says she used to use guided meditation, but since reading the Ruby Wax book, she can do it on her own. She has taken the training wheels of her meditation bike people! Talk about "9 Perfect Strangers" and microdotting. Mark says prayer is a form of meditation. Well no, prayer is having a conversation with a higher power, meditation is the listening. Mark used to do prayer in school and didn't understand it. Nads says she went to religious schools. Huh? "Give us our daily bread" and Nadia said that always made her hungry and that she is a carb addict. 😧 Rachel Spain endorsement from Nads. Mark says something about using prayer and getting away from organized religion. Nadia says she uses it to deal with her ego as she has a huge one. 🤭 Young people are more likely to pray than over 55s, it's through other faiths and the pandemic. "Oh how lovely" says Nadia. She says the yoof need movement and meditation to deal with mental health.

Hangovers. What is your worst hangover? Mark says most of his are non-publishable. 🤥 Mentions waking up in a prison cell and Nadia looks like this --->:oops: and says Oh yeah. Must be the DUI incident. 🚔 "What was it like? What did you feel like?" Awful and a fool says Mark. Nadia regrets her hangovers and the damage to her body. Nadia was shaking and crying, feeling so ill having to go to work. Dina gave her a homeopathic remedy, ginger tea and brushed her whole body with a bristle brush to get rid of toxins and then ran her a bath with aromatherapy. I would have shoved her into an ice bath, but hey ho! Nads says she didn't feel any better from it. Mark says he was a great drunken texter. Nads says no, he was a phoner. Lucy hates blackouts. Stewart broke his leg in 2 places on sambuca, put on pain and no hangover, RESULT! :ROFLMAO: Nadia mentions the episode of Below Deck when David was drunk out of gourd and slipped out of the hot tub, wacking his leg onto the side of the boat. Nadia tells us of their first date when Mark the night before was partying and ended up with practically a broken nose, "wearing dark glasses like an idiot." Yet, she still continued seeing him and had children with him. The mind boggles.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! GUYS! WE AREN'T EVEN AT 200 LIKES HERE! HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome Leeanne, Lynne, Gemma, Ainnya. Happy birthday Joyce's niece, Karen, Harry. Whilst singing that, Mark was messing about with his water bottle and ended up choking on said water. Whatta dumbass! DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE DIGITAL TOMBOLA FOR THE PERSONALIZED VIDEO. Happy Sophie. Hug to Ellie. SEE YA AT 11! No thanks. 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I literally only went to give my 👎🏼 and saw that pile of who knows what on a wrap, and then I left.
From what they’ve been saying the last few days, it was going to be completely live. I can’t imagine it was worth watching!
I thought it would be the whole family, yes and by that I mean daughters, nephew, sister (singular) her parents all having a nice Sunday roast, welcoming the SUBS to their world of fakery, luring them into a so called perfectly functioning family. Well at least they were decent enough not to do that.

Thank you @knickerbockerey for sharing that with us.
The first thing that struck me was how bad the picture quality was really grainy and not clearly defined at all!
Another one was yet again how out of control her compulsion to over feed her father is!
This from the woman who by her own admission has recently lost weight!
Yet her offering to Nadim is one of waffles with bacon followed by lasagne and followed then by chocolate cake!
Yet she admires his longevity and his strength (She's a flatterer even with her own family) while at the same time offering him food that has very little nutritional value!
It's not as if he doesn't have taste either he talks about eating pickled aubergine and hummus and following a middle Eastern diet (Which as he explained do have health benefits)
Nadia who is so obsessively proud of her Jordanian heritage that she pays very little heed to it!
Yeah Nadia you could have learnt something from your dad if you bothered to take him seriously instead of your usual condescending pat him on the head the man done good attitude! 🙄
Ditto with Dina who is inspired by her heritage and culture in a good way and who cooks with care and passion and discrimination!
I fully believe now that being in close proximity to Mark and Nadia really does bring out the (regressive) worst in people!
Why doesn't she just put safety gates on the doors and bring her own set of pacifiers with her! (Oops I forgot that's what food is for).
While everyone gets over excited about what's your favourite sandwich (short of a picnic) and Nadia gets to outdo her mother (that'll show her) about how she should try a bagel with very thinly sliced red onion or capers because that's what she had at the ivy! :oops: (Or some other such nonsense!).
So yes she's in her element is Nadia!
Show off has to know better than her mother (or so she thinks) and has to subtly flatter and control her father by being in control of the food chain!
So same old same old right?
Oh but don't worry because as she tells us she is the common man's Nigella!
Then Mark tells her about he once saw into Nigella's ear to which Nadia (Gets very jealous very quickly it's actually quite funny 🤭) and starts muttering away at the camera about how big Nigella's ears are very big (in case you didn't hear it) and then again for added emphasis she says again she has very long ears .. ...So she obviously has to hone in on one tiny detail that she thinks might detract from Nigella's all round and acknowledged beauty!
Ha ha 🤣 serves her right that nagging feeling of jealousy she gets anytime any woman is mentioned that may well make her (Nadia,) look like a pauper by comparison!
That's what you get when your so ultra competitive and view others (especially women) as a potential threat!
I think we can all feel right now how Julia must have felt like?
Caught in the eye of a storm sensing always hidden hostility trying to brush away snide remarks that come from resentment and most of all trying to rise above someone who would gladly drag others down just so she could feel better about herself!
Well what goes around comes around and her spitting resentment is her own self inflicted punishment (As if Nigella would give two hoots!) and a reminder that no matter how gorgeous she thinks she is there will always be others who are more gorgeous!
So there! This being in all probability the only genuine discomfort she ever feels about anything ever and a not so subtle reminder that she ain't all that! (And a bag of potato chips)!
Serves her right.....🥳
What an incredible breakdown of what must have been something very frustrating to watch. I can’t understand why her parents keep putting up with her? Do they feel sorry for her? If so why? She had the same chances in life as the other two. Or do they feel guilty for not seeing what an out of control, spiteful little girl she must have been? But that woudln’t make sense, because surely they should be fawning over Dina & Julia and telling Nitty to sort herself out?

Reading the Nigella section literallly gave me the chills, and my word yes, little Julia having to grow up with little Nitty, a spiteful older sister and then deal with that spite as it matured and manifested into womanhood. Goodness knows what she was put through, no wonder she lashed out with that Tweet; and yet after Julia’s ‘long talk’ with her father which was in an article there was no doubt, Julia was clearly trying to get people to read between the lines, that she was the one who got the telling off, not Nitty.

Nitty seems to have destroyed all the love.

I do wish Julia would be in a fabulous show again, so she could outshine that woman once and for all!!!!

Thank @Misbehaving for your clarity and insight. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 781570
Betty certainly didn't think it was worth it as she spent a lot of it scrolling through her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
E2908919-E79C-4CD4-AF16-E1C26CA173EB.jpeg
80A04A56-1851-46E8-B755-0495202DBF6B.jpeg

She can witch about Nigella all she likes, but it won’t change the fact that, given half a chance, Mark would much rather tuck into her spaghetti than Nadia’s🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 781738View attachment 781739
She can witch about Nigella all she likes, but it won’t change the fact that, given half a chance, Mark would much rather tuck into her spaghetti than Nadia’s🤭
i do wonder if she has real issues with him. I don't understand for example why mank does not go to a gym to workout. also there was a time when he suggested they do boxercise in the park with a trainer, and she was like, no, you can get the stuff on amazon and do it at home. i do think she is worried he will stray......and i do also question the whole he was drinking and he stopped drinking beacuse he received an ultimatum over it, and whether a part where he cheated on her is being purposefully omitted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it would be the whole family, yes and by that I mean daughters, nephew, sister (singular) her parents all having a nice Sunday roast, welcoming the SUBS to their world of fakery, luring them into a so called perfectly functioning family. Well at least they were decent enough not to do that.

What an incredible breakdown of what must have been something very frustrating to watch. I can’t understand why her parents keep putting up with her? Do they feel sorry for her? If so why? She had the same chances in life as the other two. Or do they feel guilty for not seeing what an out of control, spiteful little girl she must have been? But that woudln’t make sense, because surely they should be fawning over Dina & Julia and telling Nitty to sort herself out?

Reading the Nigella section literallly gave me the chills, and my word yes, little Julia having to grow up with little Nitty, a spiteful older sister and then deal with that spite as it matured and manifested into womanhood. Goodness knows what she was put through, no wonder she lashed out with that Tweet; and yet after Julia’s ‘long talk’ with her father which was in an article there was no doubt, Julia was clearly trying to get people to read between the lines, that she was the one who got the telling off, not Nitty.

Nitty seems to have destroyed all the love.

I do wish Julia would be in a fabulous show again, so she could outshine that woman once and for all!!!!

Thank @Misbehaving for your clarity and insight. ❤
Thank you @chipmunk yes it really was more than a little nauseating watching that! It's clear that for whatever reason she rules the roost and has been given too much power (dominance) over other family members (and maybe has for a very long time)?
I find myself thinking that just as in life sometimes those who dominate and consider themselves to rule and be at the top of the food chain are usually the most ruthless devious power and fame hungry and arrogant people that exist!
I think because that's the only thing that matters to them to an obsessive degree and that people with that narrow minded mentally usually succeed!
Forget kindness or empathy or creativity or intelligence that counts for little in their predatory minds!
No all they want is that which is tangible immediate and material it's as if nothing else exists or if it does it's only to be used to further their own interests.
Thankfully we also have the complete opposites wise people people with insight and humour and compassion and a sense of life's mysteries and respect for life and others....and enough humility to actually show gratitude and understanding?

I think the people who contribute to Tattle life are in this category?
I fully believe that Julia is on this wavelength as well and the amazing thing with her is that she has the ambition and determination and will power to be a success but also she has the more feminine sense of intuition and integrity and kindness so she has it all really.
Knowing this Nadia begrudgingly admires her probably through gritted teeth and after all Julia is still part of the family(Even if Nadia doesn't like it) and Nadia found a prestigious association (as did Mark)
Now she wants to brush that off as if it never existed but she can't!
In speaking her truth Julia broke free of a association that for her was draining and damaging.
She's not fodder for Nadia Sawalha's constant thirst for drama and attention.
Nor is she going to stand by and be manipulated while Nadia goes on national TV and tries to demean her by trying to make Julia into another one of her problems and issues! (The way she does with everyone else).
Julia isn't that cheap she's worked hard to gain the respect (within the industry) of her colleagues and also of the general public.
She needs to be free to walk her own path free of the tainted association that i'm afraid her elder sister brings?
Good for her more power to her!
She's kept it real and refused to be bullied or coerced tbh sometimes as a woman the strange thing is as you grow into your strength sometimes you feel your vulnerability more acutely?
So it can feel quite raw and even bewildering to be honest and refuse to take crap from people and that might even mean the reality of being offered less work (because your not the ingenue anymore) but look at Baby Jane Sawalha who refuses to ever take responsibility and grow up?
Look at the mess and chaos and vulgarity and regularly showing and behaving in the worst possible manner and expecting to get praised for it?
No one in their right mind thinks that pay off is worth it in fact the one defining feature of Nadia is her sheer desperation?
She didn't win she leads a pitiful existence and Julia has more class in her little finger than she has in her entire body!
Secretly she knows this and it haunts her.....yes she gets attention but she isn't popular....yes she gets money but she wastes it and yes she has some semblance of a family but it's a dysfunctional one!
So be careful what you wish for Nadia Sawalha because you might just get it! (Still not really appreciating anything?)
The will to power is strong in her but there is no love in such people Julia should be proud to see through that and to not feel guilty in rejecting someone or something so toxic!
Julia listens to her body and mind and soul and will always find a path to wisdom and peace even if it's painful sometimes? (No pain no gain!)
Nadia who would have others suffer and carry the can so she doesn't have to will never reach that level of maturity or insight!
I know which path I would rather follow! (It's not Nadia's)! Which is only the path of least resistance vanity and delusion!
Sometimes things hurt but it's usually just a sign of personal growth and life does have its own balance and justice even if it sometimes doesn't feel like it!
Julia is rich on the inside and has more depth than Nadia ever will and again those that are grabby and greedy are really only paupers and misers!
Julia is much better than that much more evolved of course her sister is bitter she can never reach her and also it may well be the case that she simply does not understand Julia or her aura (a dynamic that she tried to replicate with Kiki)....
At the end of the day she only wants to be surrounded by people that she thinks she has some sort of power over?
It could well be that she can't tolerate Julia because Julia is too powerful for her to handle or manipulate so again that's to Julia's credit.
She will never be a loser sadly Nadia cannot say the same because in terms of integrity respect or acclaim yes she really did lose out big time!
If I was Julia I would smile inwardly to myself and if needed remind myself that the energy we create and the atmosphere that brings with it is an indication of our real character.......Nadia is toxic and dark with artificial sweeteners!
Julia's is real but subtle and intelligent that's a huge difference and not a hurdle to overcome (to please others) but an achievement to be proud of because I fully believe that's what Julia has crafted and cultivated all these years not a false image like Nadia but a mature mindset and attitude and with it integrity and honesty.
That might not give instant gratification but it will have taken root and will blossom one way or another when the time is right! 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always feel Julia posts because she wants to share, whareas her big sister wants attention and to be dame of the DM sidebars!
Julia is telling us how wonderful her friend is; Nitty would be all about the subtext of how wonderful she is!

So glad Julia has a genuinally kind and loving person for a sister. I can't imagine how horrific it was for her growing up with nitty as her elder sister. I only hope she feels no negative feelings about cutting nitty out of her life. Some people are like that: you just have to do it. No point being homeopathic about someone like Nitty: she required surgery.

Goodness knows what she was put through, no wonder she lashed out with that Tweet; and yet after Julia’s ‘long talk’ with her father which was in an article there was no doubt, Julia was clearly trying to get people to read between the lines, that she was the one who got the telling off, not Nitty.
That's what i feel...... Nadia whores out every aspect of her private life and that of those around her, and it's all ok you're wonderful; Julia breaks cover once and it looks like her dad told her off. If nadia wanted the twitter post taken down, she should have made a heartfelt apology. otherwise, Nadim should have been fine with Julia keeping it up. I honestly think there is much worse Julia could have said, and what she did say was dignified and respectful.

ok, i'm gonna say something terrible..... i'm honestly thinking of joining as a family guest for a month so i can laugh at all the old nnss's. looooool

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They don't have any business sense, they have all these people behind their channel, Gleam, Nadia's agent, Michelle, and the added bonus of LW fans and yet they can't retain membership loyalty. Every live they do is just an ad for their Sunday Show. They need to face facts, it isn't working and no amount of telling people they produce a TV quality show will make it a TV quality show. The proof is in the puddling, the show is shite.
'If you've got the sort of brain that doesn't come back' Nadia Sawalha on CM 26.09.2021
nadia sawalha.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i do wonder if she has real issues with him. I don't understand for example why mank does not go to a gym to workout. also there was a time when he suggested they do boxercise in the park with a trainer, and she was like, no, you can get the stuff on amazon and do it at home. i do think she is worried he will stray......and i do also question the whole he was drinking and he stopped drinking beacuse he received an ultimatum over it, and whether a part where he cheated on her is being purposefully omitted.
Yes that's an interesting point @afrozenpea and I also wonder if her estrangement and rejection of Julia is not only because of jealousy over Julia's beauty and success as an actress and intelligence but also because she sensed that Mark was attracted to Julia?
There have been subtle and not so subtle digs towards Julia for years in Nadia's defensive and bitchy way!
I used to own a copy of Stuffed vine leaves saved my life (untill I threw it out in a fit of pique!) 🤭 and I don't know if anyone else read it but there are a couple of pictures of Julia and a kind of homage!
Yes we are told about Julia's strength and apptitude at cutting down wood about how she's super healthy and slim and like a modern way wonder woman and then predictably enough here comes the passage about food.....
If I remember correctly Nadia pulls her trick of putting someone on a pedestal only so she can subtly try and drag them off it!
So we get the romancing of Julia living the good life and being au natural and also (I think at the time) following a raw food diet!
We are told Julia has glowing skin and enough energy to power a lighthouse (or words to that effect)and how enthusiastic she is about the positive changes she has made in her life and how she's if you will on a natural high!
Which Nadia can't help but comment that she personality loves the artificial highs and lows she gets from her diet....a subtle way of trying to portray herself as the more fun loving exciting sister and she builds upon this (and again I don't have the book to quote) but it's along the lines of her and Mark were sick of eating Bee's pollen and actually left Julia's home feeling hungry (because unless your stuffed to the gills it doesn't count in Nadia's mind also her body probably wasn't used to eating healthier food!)
So the way that she projects her state of mind onto Mark and uses him as a puppet (to voice her feelings) is quite chilling!
It ends with something along the lines of they couldn't wait to get home and eat ta da Nadia's food!
Now as I said I don't really think these were Marks concerns or objections at all but the passive aggressive vitriol of a deeply jealous woman!
Heaven forbid Mark enjoy the food of another woman that's practically treason in Nadias eyes because in her mind if he could enjoy her food and feel better for it well he might just pause for thought and realise that what Nadia offers him is actually not very beneficial or healthy at all and she couldn't have that now could she?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.