Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy that he is an alcoholic purely on the basis that recovering alcoholics don't do what he does and constantly saying on YouTube and insta I'm an alcoholic
well, he has to give the bipolar this, bipolar that a break....... wonder why all that has stopped.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I absolutely agree with all the wonderful, articulate posts that have been written so far this week.
I am not a lover or hater of Katie Price but it does prove that it’s the media machine that makes or breaks you. Nadia just skims under the surface all the time and hardly ever does she get called out for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Didn't know body dysmorphic people posted pictures of themselves twice a day on Instagram and went live on youtube for 30mins...

Must be that special Sawalha-Adderley Body Dysmorphia 😂
Absolutely 🤗 @notSUBmissive as always they are the exception to the rule nothing is ever ordinary for them!
So for example they have a special relationship to the truth the taxman nervous breakdowns food drinking sexual politics dieting family relationships and Tim the post man!
I mean they are exceptional unique people who have met done and experienced everything can't we see how selfish we are being by denying their very God given superiority......when will we ever learn! 🙄 (never) (y)😁

What does he look like in that first photo 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought the Toyah YT channel was hilarious
But people seem to love it
Her husbnd is the guitarist out of King Crimson so he will have a huge inernational fan base himself as is classed one of the best roc guitarists in he world
When you compare their views to the amount of subscribers they have around 157k and a similar amount of views on each video to the Sadwa clan with their 100k plus a few then sometimes barely scraping a 1000 views on some videos 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't know body dysmorphic people posted pictures of themselves twice a day on Instagram and went live on youtube for 30mins...

Must be that special Sawalha-Adderley Body Dysmorphia 😂
Just to prove to the jackass Manky not everyone with a differing opinion is a troll with a hate wish on him:
If I were him I'd get a blood test toot bleeping sweet and check his thyroid activity.
But heh the great Swadderleys laugh in the face of his possible hyperthyroidism (timestamp 1:56)
Check the bulging eye...it has been mentioned before by us caring/sharing Tattlers
By the way Manky, Hashimoto's disease has similar symptoms to bipolar if untreated.
I'll send a troll round with a baseball bat to collect my fee if diagnose is correct 🤣🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't buy that he is an alcoholic purely on the basis that recovering alcoholics don't do what he does and constantly saying on YouTube and insta I'm an alcoholic
I agree I've also found his claims suspicious and doubtful but it seems to be a claim (and a label) that he clings onto as if his life depended on it!
He also expects everyone to buy into his self delusions (or excuses) and enable them just like Nadia probably does? (Maybe so she can be in denial of her own issues?)
So Mark was given the role of the sick man and patient because that brings with it a supply of people's sympathy and empathy (also attention) which they can drain or exploit?
Also it gives them content I've often said what would they talk about if they didn't have problems?
Then they might have to (shock horror) take an honest objective look at themselves and the life they lead and I don't think they want to do that?
That's one theory (of many) anyway? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
the worse thing for me about this morning's coffee moanig was the nadia doing a BOOOHOOO routine for all the people who don't have enough petrol to go to work and won't get paid, whilst at the same time saying that they had enough petrol to take kiki to school, and were trying to get more. if you are so cut up about peple not having enough petrol, make your 14 year old get the bus, and if you have so failed in your parenting of your child taht she's not capable of getting a bus on her own at 14, get the bus with her, and then come back on the bus. whatever... but stop it with the- what was the phrase Julia used- crocodile tears; and stop using other people's suffering (imaginary or real) to manufacture attention for yourself, whilst taking no action that might make a difference for them: it just makes you a fake, callous turd of a human being.

Mank and his true love......"So - again - don’t wreck your relationship with alcohol like I did."

Normal people don't have a relationship with alcohol......that's just him- a rampant narcissist who loves an enabler, whether that comes in the form of alcohol, or nadia sawalha of the telly.

He thinks he is a position to tell people all about alcohol, but he's just not.... the root of his discourse is still that of someone with serious issues, and the "benefit" of his wisdom is something to which no-one should be being subjected.
He’s not an alcoholic(please don’t judge me)it’s all a massive joke to them. If he was he wouldn’t be anywhere near alcohol..he’s looking for sympathy & it’s her that has the drink problem

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ómg! Youtube just reminded me of this nightmare! Mark running round like a child at the start, then him ruining the whole cookery show, then asking kids to say bum bum, pooh, wee wee, boobies... Had forgotten how he used to behave... Wonder if the drop in subs has stopped him behaving like a complete WAZZOCK?

It's interesting the names they call out at the start don't seem to be subs anymore? 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
The angry dancing hotdog scares the Bejaysus out of me, seriously imagine your other half carrying on like that……
I’d be in floods of tears and then I’d dry my eyes and give him a swift boot out the door and phone the cops and tell them there was a madman about
Some of his videos would be enough to get him banged up til at least after Christmas, there seriously is wiser locked up

Reactions: 10
Ómg! Youtube just reminded me of this nightmare! Mark running round like a child at the start, then him ruining the whole cookery show, then asking kids to say bum bum, pooh, wee wee, boobies... Had forgotten how he used to behave... Wonder if the drop in subs has stopped him behaving like a complete WAZZOCK?

It's interesting the names they call out at the start don't seem to be subs anymore? 🤔

Can i suggest the title for the next thread is: "he's doing the 16/8: for 16 hrs of the day he's being a wazzock, the rest he's asleep"

• Haha
He seems really obsessed with Maddie, we don't see him like this with his other 3 daughters. The need to buy her a pint is just his excuse to get into a pub, the cinema trips are coming to an end now that she's older - he's hoping she'll invite him to the pub instead and Nadia will think it's ok because he is with Maddie.
💯 utubegreed

She's the favourite as she's legitimised is loafing around for the last ten years. Kiki never seemed as down with the horror films White Cube Gallery and endless tales of Soho. I reckon Kiki's after some good old fashioned qualifications - going so far as tolerating her feckless parents moaning at her for the entirety of the school run.

I'll never forget the warped father daughter interaction when Honey I F8cked Up the Kids arrived, because the truth slipped out. Watch here from 1:30
(2) WEEKEND VLOG 41 Secrets of Nadia's CURLY HAIR, NEW BOOK ARRIVES, Mark EATS CupCakes & Hair CUT TIME - YouTube

First, she strokes his ego by giggling over the three quotes he pilfered from someone else in his dedications - shades of Maddie's Memes, much?
And then, comes the rare truth bomb from Mark Adderley at 2:19: "It's like most things in life, you've gotta have kids who wanna do these kinds of things." He's failed her so badly and owes her a damn sight more than a pint. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought the Toyah YT channel was hilarious
But people seem to love it
Her husbnd is the guitarist out of King Crimson so he will have a huge inernational fan base himself as is classed one of the best roc guitarists in he world
Toyah also does personalised messages. I think that's where Mark got his idea from!

Have you seen Toya Willcock and her husband's youtube channel ? Lots of it very sexual and she dresses quite provocatively and looks like she has had a boob job.
I can imagine him sitting there in his man cave dribbling all over the place whilst watching it. ;)
Seeing as how they have some young subs it really is not appropriate for him to recommend it to them, I know they can find it for themselves but maybe not without his prompting.
The Toyah video Mark keeps promoting is the one where she accidently exposes a nipple.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The poor Sawalha-Adderleys must be REALLY REALLY hard up to require not one but THREE adverts at the start of every youtube video??? 🤔 😂

Wonder if Mark has been gambling away his wife's money again recently?

Three adverts at the beginning in tantamount to begging on the street!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1632902688206.png

I vote this one for the cover of her next bestseller: 'Nadia Sawalha and the Return of the 16:8 Diet Way of Life'.

• Haha
I see Mark is going to be talking about Katie Price being arrested. I wonder if he will be discussing his own driving offence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.