Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always saying that they are convinced Maddie had Covid, or they think Kiki has had Covid, why didn't they do tests to bleeping find out...they are so stupid, especially being surrounded by their grandparents and Di and mixing with their friends

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quote from this morning off Nadia. ‘I had Maddie upstairs and her round the corner on the floor’ does Kiki not have a name now?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
AG has gone quiet. I do hope he is ok.
I really could not care if he is OK or not - he has taken so many people into the SA so called family and it is his hit to be honest and those 2 have not stopped it and they should be taken to task.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really could not care if he is OK or not - he has taken so many people into the SA so called family and it is his hit to be honest and those 2 have not stopped it and they should be taken to task.

Couldn't agree more.

He's probably still w.....g over Narc offering him the bedroom opposite to M's . Please don't hold that thought for too long 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another podcast this time with the titty woman & some other unknowns
Strangely enough I feel quite pleased she is breaking away from Manky’s control and take-over of her SM! Is she finally listening to us? A new podcast series with her “real” and only girlfriends makes a change and hopefully positive! Perhaps this is one of the reasons she has been preparing “his” PCJ IG 🤣 his new job!
Watch out though for the controlling creep!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really couldn't give a toss about what happens to the Swadderleys.
They do need, however, calling out for their constant lies and bullshit.
In this vlog from 2yrs ago Nittia lets her daughter figure out making a cake mostly by herself, whilst she, master chef, simultaneously cooks onions and strong smelling spices; its almost as if she is blowing the kid out of the kitchen.
At the end she just takes over, completely squashing her daughter.
If this is an example of her 'teaching' all I can say is thank the f*ck the youngest got back into mainstream education.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
In this vlog from 2yrs ago Nittia lets her daughter figure out making a cake mostly by herself, whilst she, master chef, simultaneously cooks onions and strong smelling spices; its almost as if she is blowing the kid out of the kitchen.
If this is an example of her 'teaching' all I can say is thank the f*ck the youngest got back into mainstream education.

That camera work is shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

she's absolutely vile when she "teaches" anyone else to cook. when she stands there saying she was a masterchef judge, sucking all the attention away from Kiki, whilst cutting the cake and serving it, even though it was her daughters cake, you really see what a mean, jealous person is hidden behind the guffawing exterior,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You actually couldn't make this sh*t up!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys are LAZY GRIFTERS 😡

The whole "back to school" moaning is unbelievable! They've spent YEARS letting their children sleep in and get up at lunchtime to be dragged to museums in the name of home education. Thryve done barely a handful of school runs in both their childrens lives!!!

Theyve written a book on the virtues of homeschooling culminating in one child getting zero qualifications and the other hot footing it back to mainstream education to save herself!

The Sawalha-Adderley home schooling failed to the absolute detriment of their children and instead of hanging their lazy heads in shame they make money out of their failings by pretending to be suffering by having to get up each day to do the school run! 😡 GIVE ME STRENGTH!

They are now grifting and making money on their confessions of a modern parent podcast about back to school fatigue and the school run grind! 😡

They are calling it back to school burnout!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys have a blooming cheek pretending they are just like normal parents!!! Bearing in mind the child they refer to us 14, I don't imagine her parents will need to do the "school run" for long once she makes friends and feels confident enough to travel to school on her own...

BUT YET WE HAVE TO ENDURE THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS PITY PARTY BECAUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS THEY ARE HAVING TO GET UP AND BE ORGANISED... THAT'S A FEW WEEKS NOT YEARS...

Poor Poor Mark and Nadia having to actually get up and look after one of their children!!!!!

" BACK TO SCHOOL BURNOUT
Tuesday, 14 September
FIRST week back and how are you feeling - end of the first week and already many of us are at the end of our tether. Who's more BURNT OUT? Us parents or our kids? After so many weeks and months living under the cloud of COVID - and now with relative "normality" coming back - is Back to School Burnout going to happen more quickly. As one of our kids returns to school we share our own experiences of the school run!!! Find out answers to these questions and many more in this episode of Confessions of A Modern Parent. They take questions and suggestions from listeners on their experiences in parenting roles. If you have a parenting question or suggestion for Mark or Nadia, you can get in touch at: Twitter @mark_adderley"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
she's absolutely vile when she "teaches" anyone else to cook. when she stands there saying she was a masterchef judge, sucking all the attention away from Kiki, whilst cutting the cake and serving it, even though it was her daughters cake, you really see what a mean, jealous person is hidden behind the guffawing exterior,
Couldn’t agree with you more. You could have put a full stop after ‘she’s absolutely vile’. Don’t need to say anything else about her. She’s even jealous of her own daughters. Horrible woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
You actually couldn't make this sh*t up!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys are LAZY GRIFTERS 😡

The whole "back to school" moaning is unbelievable! They've spent YEARS letting their children sleep in and get up at lunchtime to be dragged to museums in the name of home education. Thryve done barely a handful of school runs in both their childrens lives!!!

Theyve written a book on the virtues of homeschooling culminating in one child getting zero qualifications and the other hot footing it back to mainstream education to save herself!

They are now grifting and making money on their confessions of a modern parent podcast about back to school fatigue and the school run grind! 😡

They are calling it back to school burnout!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys have a blooming cheek pretending they are just like normal parents!!! Bearing in mind the child they refer to us 14, I don't imagine her parents will need to do the "school run" for long once she makes friends and feels confident enough to travel to school on her own...

BUT YET WE HAVE TO ENDURE THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS PITY PARTY BECAUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS THEY ARE HAVING TO GET UP AND BE ORGANISED... THAT'S A FEW WEEKS NOT YEARS...

Poor Poor Mark and Nadia having to actually get up and look after one of their children!!!!!

" BACK TO SCHOOL BURNOUT
Tuesday, 14 September
FIRST week back and how are you feeling - end of the first week and already many of us are at the end of our tether. Who's more BURNT OUT? Us parents or our kids? After so many weeks and months living under the cloud of COVID - and now with relative "normality" coming back - is Back to School Burnout going to happen more quickly. As one of our kids returns to school we share our own experiences of the school run!!! Find out answers to these questions and many more in this episode of Confessions of A Modern Parent. They take questions and suggestions from listeners on their experiences in parenting roles. If you have a parenting question or suggestion for Mark or Nadia, you can get in touch at: Twitter @mark_adderley"
Thanks for the heads up on this notSUBmissive and confirming that I also don't have the stomach to listen to it.

I could see this coming as when asked Nadia Sawalha about her daughter's return to school and her immediate response was all about the inconvenience to her. :mad:
(6) Nadia Opens Up About Her Daughter's Return To School After 5 Years Of Homeschooling | Loose Women - YouTube

Their youngest daughter doesn't want to be involved in their shonky social media sh*te, so now they have a podcast moaning about her wise choice to return to school. I just can't fathom why they would stoop to discussing this onto the internet, television (and no doubt it'll feature on page 62 of next week's Hello magazine, complete with happy family photos from the holidays they moaned about in Norfolk / Cornwall) at the point their daughter is trying to establish new friendships.

Next time on Confessions of a Modern Parent: Our DAUGHTER'S trying to make FRIENDS but the other TEENS have googled US. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

The Sawalha-Adderley home schooling failed to the absolute detriment of their children and instead of hanging their lazy heads in shame they make money out of their failings by pretending to be suffering by having to get up each day to do the school run! 😡 GIVE ME STRENGTH!

" BACK TO SCHOOL BURNOUT
Tuesday, 14 September
This podcast is all about Mark and how he feels...as usual. I feel sorry for Kiki, she can't even go back to school without them seeing £ signs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.