Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refused to get passed the bit where she says: “I always say to Kiki, whenever you’re feeling stressed, cooking or baking really calms you down.”

In other words, ‘When you’re feeling stressed, EAT.’
I read it more as whenever you are stressed Kiki, rather than us helping you manage the situation and get the rid of your stress, as a normal good parent would do, i'm gonna get you to bake a cake I can then preside over and dish out and do a masterchef routine sucking all the air out of the room, whilst fundementally leaving you undeveloped at dealing with whatever is stressing you out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I get the impression from the latest COAMP podcast, it’s Nark that’s struggling the most with it. He comes across as really needy. If Kiki was ever to listen to it, I’m sure it would make her feel awful the poor thing 😢
Oh yes I would imagine they are both struggling with the fact she is going to school, and are using the travel time as an excuse to moan, when really they must be suffering acute embarrassment publicly and privately.

The great song & dance they made last year about what an amazing experience their children were having being home schooled, tried to rip everyone off with a poorly written pamphlet by the husband of daytime TV host. He and she both suffer from always having to be right about everything, and as we all know, they do not like to be challenged. Yet their youngest plucks up the courage and decides she wants to go to school, that is a HUGE challenge for them to face, every day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I read it more as whenever you are stressed Kiki, rather than us helping you manage the situation and get the rid of your stress, as a normal good parent would do, i'm gonna get you to bake a cake I can then preside over and dish out and do a masterchef routine sucking all the air out of the room, whilst fundementally leaving you undeveloped at dealing with whatever is stressing you out.
Kids just need to be listened to. I can't imagine there has been much listening going on, stuck in that house with two parents who are so self absorbed. It actually makes me feel quite sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hopefully Kiki will stay in school, get some proper education and qualifications and a decent job despite her parents whilst her older sister will be doing…….what?

Reactions: 20
I get the impression from the latest COAMP podcast, it’s Nark that’s struggling the most with it. He comes across as really needy. If Kiki was ever to listen to it, I’m sure it would make her feel awful the poor thing 😢
Neither of the Sawalha-Adderleys ever consider the impact their behaviour or words has on their children. Both Mark and Nadia are soooo needy and always need sympathy from their subs for doing anything.

Taking your child to school for the 1st time at 14 doesn't warrent sympathy!

The subs endorse the Sawalha-Adderleys shocking behaviour so it carries on... behave badly, get sympathy, repeat... 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The monstrosity she has just posted is shocking. Butter and oil to fry some mushrooms, then cream and cheese as a snack for lunch. Looks greasy, bland and boring. The amount of salt she adds to everything is ridiculous and I’ve never seen such a boring dish ever!

• Sick
  • Wow
The monstrosity she has just posted is shocking. Butter and oil to fry some mushrooms, then cream and cheese as a snack for lunch. Looks greasy, bland and boring. The amount of salt she adds to everything is ridiculous and I’ve never seen such a boring dish ever!
i also hate the pretentious hand movement with which she puts salt in her dishes.

Reactions: 18
Why is she incapable of producing a proper meal for this embarrassingly awful section of their channel? Everything she makes is terrible.
A quick meal doesn’t mean it has to be junk food or unhealthy.
I can’t even be bothered to watch this one
CD332FFB-3E8D-4C1C-B2F9-1415360EBA82.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why is she incapable of producing a proper meal for this embarrassingly awful section of their channel? Everything she makes is terrible.
A quick meal doesn’t mean it has to be junk food or unhealthy.
I can’t even be bothered to watch this oneView attachment 766077
The most stupid thing about it and there is some competition is the capitalisation of the word "toast" in the title. Shout it from the motherfucking rooftops why don't you, nadia bleeping sawalha is gonna grill some bread! NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You actually couldn't make this sh*t up!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys are LAZY GRIFTERS 😡

The whole "back to school" moaning is unbelievable! They've spent YEARS letting their children sleep in and get up at lunchtime to be dragged to museums in the name of home education. Thryve done barely a handful of school runs in both their childrens lives!!!

Theyve written a book on the virtues of homeschooling culminating in one child getting zero qualifications and the other hot footing it back to mainstream education to save herself!

The Sawalha-Adderley home schooling failed to the absolute detriment of their children and instead of hanging their lazy heads in shame they make money out of their failings by pretending to be suffering by having to get up each day to do the school run! 😡 GIVE ME STRENGTH!

They are now grifting and making money on their confessions of a modern parent podcast about back to school fatigue and the school run grind! 😡

They are calling it back to school burnout!!! The Sawalha-Adderleys have a blooming cheek pretending they are just like normal parents!!! Bearing in mind the child they refer to us 14, I don't imagine her parents will need to do the "school run" for long once she makes friends and feels confident enough to travel to school on her own...

BUT YET WE HAVE TO ENDURE THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS PITY PARTY BECAUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS THEY ARE HAVING TO GET UP AND BE ORGANISED... THAT'S A FEW WEEKS NOT YEARS...

Poor Poor Mark and Nadia having to actually get up and look after one of their children!!!!!

" BACK TO SCHOOL BURNOUT
Tuesday, 14 September
FIRST week back and how are you feeling - end of the first week and already many of us are at the end of our tether. Who's more BURNT OUT? Us parents or our kids? After so many weeks and months living under the cloud of COVID - and now with relative "normality" coming back - is Back to School Burnout going to happen more quickly. As one of our kids returns to school we share our own experiences of the school run!!! Find out answers to these questions and many more in this episode of Confessions of A Modern Parent. They take questions and suggestions from listeners on their experiences in parenting roles. If you have a parenting question or suggestion for Mark or Nadia, you can get in touch at: Twitter @mark_adderley"
I'd not listened to these podcasts before and won't again. Someone needs to edit Moody's waffling diatribes, the fount of all knowledge she ain't, even if her doting parents thinks so, very repetitive.
Manky saying var var voom just made my healthy non fungal toes curl 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd not listened to these podcasts before and won't again. Someone needs to edit Moody's waffling diatribes, the fount of all knowledge she ain't, even if her doting parents thinks so, very repetitive.
Manky saying var var voom just made my healthy non fungal toes curl 😁
I agree, I've only listened to 1 podcast and Moodie said "erm" after every other word, that homeschooling definitely paying off lol... It's infuriating how they use the podcast to try and sound like "normal" parents who actual do and have done the school run for over a decade, not just a week or two to get their 14yr old usto going to school 😂

When you look at the Sawalha-Adderleys life, have they done anything properly??? 🤔

Reactions: 18
She’s so smug! Absolutely loves herself. The food looks awful too
I truly believe that in her head she thinks she is being ‘naughty’ like Nigella‘s cooking can be. Scrumptious but leans towards comfort eating with her late night snacks etc.. but she has forgotten that Nigella also cooks very healthy recipes from around the world and she cooks them well, so the odd late night cheese on toast or chocolate donut is a great combination for a tv chef.

That’s why she tries to eat in a seductive manner emulating Nigella but badly. Admittedly nigella has gone a bit overboard now and even she is wearing thin, but at least her recipes are interesting.

Nitty is not the slightest bit interested in cooking, the process, the journey from buying the ingredients, prepping, cooking, plating up.

All she wants to do is keep her husband overweight and on camera, try to make her food look naughty and for some reason in her head that = sexy.

I really don’t mean this to sound rude but I was watching a pig eat on TV last night and that is exactly what she looks and sounds like. She doesn’t even chew her food, she snorts, gulps and seems to swallow things whole. She has an extremely unhealthy relationship with food. I do wish whomever it is who keeps telling her that her food is good would stop.

That wrap she made on the latest vlog put on this thread..all the food on the table looked so revolting. Yet another part of her life where delusion rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree, I've only listened to 1 podcast and Moodie said "erm" after every other word, that homeschooling definitely paying off lol... It's infuriating how they use the podcast to try and sound like "normal" parents who actual do and have done the school run for over a decade, not just a week or two to get their 14yr old usto going to school 😂

When you look at the Sawalha-Adderleys life, have they done anything properly??? 🤔
Why can't Kiki go to school on her own, she's 14! oh wait, we desperately need something to vlog and moan about. They keep saying how private she is,.....leave her alone, you despicable pair of wankers. I feel so sad for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Excuses excuses🥱 “if” it happens 🥱 why can’t they schedule their week like all normal working people 😡 It is not like they have full time jobs !!! Is she at LW? 🍷🍷🍷🍷
So he's started his counselling course whilst still very mentally unwell... Outstanding Mark, absolutely outstanding 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
The entrance of Dr. NO, nearly phD-er at timestamp 8:10 on naughty ms cholesterOl's cheesy, butter, oil soak in made me almost vomit.
The guy has no 'vaR vaR' (his pronunciation on the latest podcast so it rhymes with car 🤣) voom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The most stupid thing about it and there is some competition is the capitalisation of the word "toast" in the title. Shout it from the motherfucking rooftops why don't you, nadia bleeping sawalha is gonna grill some bread! NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH looooool

1631813297137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he's started his counselling course whilst still very mentally unwell... Outstanding Mark, absolutely outstanding 😡
Timestamp 2.40 Nitwit announces he doing an "online' "counselling" course ! 😂😂 and is having his lunch break 😁 he goes quiet for a few mins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.