Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

so bleeping desperate
Well I said on Sunday this was going to happen... 🙄😡

Nadia Sawalha is lucky she doesn't live in Afghanistan and isn't forced to permenantly where a Burkha by the Taliban! Life is all a big joke to Nadia Sawalha... The woman will do ANYTHING to generate a few £s for clickbait!

So much for the sisterhood hey Nadia, all those woman forced to hide their identity by a brutal regime would find your "joke" so amusing... NOT... 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God :eek: What is her (unhealthy) obsession with Kim Kardashian! Does she smell blood like a shark 🦈 does she think Kim is a soft or easy target?
Or does she secretly envy all the attention and wealth that Kim has?
What is up with this? It's like she's almost stalking Kim! Ffs Nadia get a bloody life!
As @diamondtext said we are living in strange times but no need to rub it in our bloody faces by repeating it!
Hey maybe we'd all like to be oblivious to the fact that the rich and elite are carrying out some weird kind of fetish satanic role play and just get on with our normal lives (Yes Nadia some of us do have those)!
When will she give it a rest! :rolleyes:
My apologies as I spotted this on the evening news but missed what was said so I don’t know what Kim’s statement was on the Met carpet regarding her outfit, but for me, it seems like quite a powerful one, and looks like she is using her SM platform for the good of others? Apparently it is a space for people to make statements through fashion.

I am convinced KIMK is aware of Nitty, my friends think otherwise and say she wouldn’t even be on Kims radar. I disagree. Kims’ ‘people’ will always be on the look out and if Nitty lived in the States she would most definitely have been served some sort of legal papers by now.

I still believe KIMK and family looked at her on a huge screen in a meeting, laughing their heads off but also at the same time suggesting KIM put a stop to her degrading her underwear business; and here is where I believe clever Kim thought, nothing she can do will break me, but, I will play clever chess moves, Nitty of course is oblivious.

So, as @missmickey stated ‘the rare orchid that is Kate Moss,’ was hired by KIMK in the knowledge that the press would rain down so hard on Nitty if she tried to emulate Kate in Skims, the Skids Skits stopped overnight.

Now, Kim turns up, covered from head to toe not showing an inch of flesh. Knowing that Nitty would either desist or make an even bigger fool of herself by copying the outfit and if she did, which she has, the publicity will be mediocre if any, AND it will not be positive.

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but I can’t help thinking or maybe I’m just wishing, that KIM is revelling in playing with a fellow Narc, and Nitty is waaaaay out of her depth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My apologies as I spotted this on the evening news but missed what was said so I don’t know what Kim’s statement was on the Met carpet regarding her outfit, but for me, it seems like quite a powerful one, and looks like she is using her SM platform for the good of others? Apparently it is a space for people to make statements through fashion.

I am convinced KIMK is aware of Nitty, my friends think otherwise and say she wouldn’t even be on Kims radar. I disagree. Kims’ ‘people’ will always be on the look out and if Nitty lived in the States she would most definitely have been served some sort of legal papers by now.

I still believe KIMK and family looked at her on a huge screen in a meeting, laughing their heads off but also at the same time suggesting KIM put a stop to her degrading her underwear business; and here is where I believe clever Kim thought, nothing she can do will break me, but, I will play clever chess moves, Nitty of course is oblivious.

So, as @missmickey stated ‘the rare orchid that is Kate Moss,’ was hired by KIMK in the knowledge that the press would rain down so hard on Nitty if she tried to emulate Kate in Skims, the Skids Skits stopped overnight.

Now, Kim turns up, covered from head to toe not showing an inch of flesh. Knowing that Nitty would either desist or make an even bigger fool of herself by copying the outfit and if she did, which she has, the publicity will be mediocre if any, AND it will not be positive.

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but I can’t help thinking or maybe I’m just wishing, that KIM is revelling in playing with a fellow Narc, and Nitty is waaaaay out of her depth.
You know i'd like to think so as well! I think Kim Kardashian is a lot more astute than people give her credit for and is it just coincidence that she picked the very English and waif like Kate Moss?
As you suggested maybe (I think she does know of Nadia SM is a small place) because just maybe she knows how ridiculous Nitty would look if she tried to take the piss with Kate Moss
So poor Nitty has no (for the moment) reason to strip off or other woman to ridicule.(Poor old narcissist that she is must have been getting withdrawal symptoms)!
Still she must have her fix she just couldn't help herself so when Kim made an extreme fashion statement that no one in the right mind would emulate....well as @notSUBmissive astutely predicted.....here is Nadia tone deaf and desperate!
She looks frankly ridiculous and for all her faux outrage and concern over the fate of Afghan woman...(hmm never one to let a tragedy go unexploited).....here she is yet again taking the piss not thinking that just because she has a choice (stripping off is empowering or just a laugh yeah right :rolleyes:) some woman don't have a right or choice at all about their bodies or self expression or education or even basic human rights!
(As expressed so eloquently by @notSUBmissive in her excellent post)...
So desperado Nadia has really put her foot in it! (Serve her right) I don't think anyone would find that remotely funny or interesting or relevant.
In fact Kim Kardashian herself is getting criticised quite a bit (at least in the comments section) again for being culturally insensitive (Taliban references) or some say it's almost satanic ritual (costumes) or even that Kanye also apparently wore something similar (a gif mask or something similar) and that this is either control by him or she is sending the signal that she is on his wavelength and wants to emulate (or get back together with him)
I don't know? (There are lots of theories in the DM) I know they almost seem to live in a different world from the rest of us but maybe she's a bit lost and confused (mid life crisis) and feeling vulnerable about her impending divorce?
That's why I made the point about Nadia being like a shark smelling blood!
Well anyway this is one trend or look or state of mind that Nadia should have stayed well away from but her vanity and ego need their never ending supply so here we are!
Also some people compared Kim's look to a dementor (hope I spelt that right!)
So now Nadia can proudly claim that she looks like one of those :p so well done to her!

Here she is scoffing a McDonald's I thought that would be more up her street!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a look to see if CM is up and running and she is doing it on her own, Manky must be at an important meeting or sat on the tube somewhere.
Subs are asking her to film her 8.16 journey and asking for her to tell them about men and contraception - what kind of guru do they think she is. 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 17

so bleeping desperate
I'm not going to offer an opinion on Kim K's intention, although I'm sure it wasn't shoulders back and project those udders ...

In other news, I noticed here that Kim's wrap is much fuller and looks more delicious than Nadia Queen of Wraps Sawalha's.
skinny wrap.jpg

Nadia Sawalha's scrawny wrap looks sadder than the Pret offerings she loves to sl*g off and strangely she's not fried it in butter.
I'm now off to congratulate myself for focusing on the wraps. #bekind #deadbehindtheeyes #overstuffed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had a look to see if CM is up and running and she is doing it on her own, Manky must be at an important meeting or sat on the tube somewhere.
Subs are asking her to film her 8.16 journey and asking for her to tell them about men and contraception - what kind of guru do they think she is. 😮
In no way do I class her as a guru but it was one of the many things she promised that she was going to talk about but somehow got distracted or spent the whole time talking about someone I don't know or care about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday and the cycle continues. The title for today is "Assisted End of Life, Whitty vs Minaj, What are YOUR Winter Plans, Being Sober."

Nads face taking up the screen first thing is a scary sight. I could have done with a warning at least. Cupboards open with hydrangeas sitting on the floor for display purposes to distract from them I guess. Roll call. "Let's pray to God, that I have a relatively drama-free live with you." She also hopes for no 3 deliveries or family members popping over, the Internet holds out and that she can carry on a train of thought. More roll call. Hair fluffing has she tells us that Mark has a meeting in town and she is recording a podcast with Dance your tits off, Titty Gritty and Hannah, it's a pilot so another string to her busted bow. More roll call. Della asks about the 16:8 diet and Nads says it is going well. Asks if they want a weekly film or the entire thing at the end. Woo, scintillating. More roll call. Tracey wants weekly, someone else says both.

Nadia just did her hair colour, but apologizes for looking rough. 🤭Nads is processing the Nicki Minaj story, "it's so nuts" and refers to Piers as PM, because they don't like saying his name. :rolleyes: Talk about Plan A and Plan B, plan A being a booster vaccination plan and Nads feels that we should have a few more restrictions to help the NHS. She is so sick of it. She isn't sure what the 12-15 vaccination means. Confused about the transmission, mentions Kiki and feels if she knew more she wouldn't have a problem with Kiki getting the vaccine, even though she is sure she had COVID, blah, blah, blah. Plan B seems to be everything according to Nads, but to be fair she says, no one knows what is coming. No lockdowns on the horizons, but mandatory masks, some people to work at home and ventilation. Nads love Jon Van Tam. Nadia goes on to talk about Van Tam's analogies. :sleep: Is it wise to have large gatherings inside? Kiki says there is no signs of there being COVID at school. Talk of school bubbles. Bellx says Ireland has strict bubbles. (This week I am so fed up with COVID, only because we have had rallies against restrictions and protesting outside hospitals, I am so annoyed with these yahoos sucking up propaganda from the States. :mad:) Faith's brother was testing pupils in a school of 1200 and only 1 tested positive. Michelle in Ireland's 12 and 15yo have been vaccinated. Can we end the COVID chat already?

Talk about anxiety as Sean is anxious about going back to college. Louise is worried about the NHS, as she is to give birth in November. Nads asks if she has thought about home birth. "God, it's so amazing! You get to have the lighting just how you want, you don't have strange people just coming in looking up your jacksee at any time, that's why I did it" she says laughing. Goes on to say at the end of it you can have whatever you want to eat, family came round to make of fuss of her. (I went to see sib after she gave birth and trust me, hospitals aren't the strict institutions they used to be. More's the pity.) "So that is enough of that." Thanks. Createoholic mentions Ruby Wax's site for anxiety, Zoom meetings totally free. Nads says she is going to be doing that and she is reading her book.

Nicki Minaj leaving that stupid voicemail. (Stupid witch married to a sex offender. 🤬) Nads wants to play the recording. Nads asks if Nicki Minaj is English or American, she can't tell. :rolleyes: (Trini/American) This dipstick doesn't believe in the vaccine, as if it were Sasquatch or something, and believes her cousin was made impotent by it. Someone on twitter responded and said it was more likely he caught an STD giving him a hydrocele. :ROFLMAO: Nadia is having a dizzy spell now. "Oh my God, what will you all do if I pass out now?" Half will alert Mark or Maddie on the socials, the others will pray for her or alert the Daily Mail. :p "I wonder if it's these glasses?" It has passed now. Whitty says that those passing misinformation should be ashamed. Boris said that he wasn't as familiar with Minaj, but is familiar with Nicki Kanani who has been informing the public on the virus. Nads goes to play the clip. "Hold on, bloody advert." :sneaky: I am listening to it and she thought that accent was real? :oops: Shelly says Nicki says she doesn't know enough about the vaccine to say. There is GOOGLE, what is with people? o_O Nadia goes on to say that she is worried about family who don't have the vaccine, then says she was worried about it, because she has always followed a holistic approach. FFS :rolleyes: She says she took it for the good of the world, elderly, the people she worked with. Because she wouldn't be employed without it more like. She says she would never scare people into it.

"How are you all by the way?" HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, WE WOULD LIKE TO GET TO 200. For those of you who want to know, it was actually Nicki's cousin's friend with the blown up testicle. The M25 is blocked up again. Someone slept through 23 episodes of GFH. 🤭 Good news for assisted dying in Britain as the British Medical Association has dropped its opposition for a neutral stance. Half of its members said they would be allowed to participate. Nads is in favour of assisted dying. She makes sure not to offend anyone, does the whole I understand religious people might not like it, blah, blah. The feed then cuts and Nads says she has to go, because her friend keeps ringing. So there you go subs, she can't be arsed to state she is busy and prioritize the live. Says she will pick this topic up tomorrow. "I think there are so many situations where it is desperately cruel to not help someone..." She keeps ringing so bye for now. LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFICATION BELL AND LIKE BUTTON, SEE YOU TOMORROW! 🤨 Later all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
From today's coffee moaning....

She says she's going to do a film of her 16-8 diet and give advice on that. Lol wait for your blood test results first......

(let's hope the nurse doesn't accidentally take a blood sample for something else next time---or some such made up bollocks. Doctors normally authorise blood tests and print out the required paperwork and nurses just drain the blood and stick the paperwork on them. I honestly think she thinks Nurses drain blood differently for different tests lol; but married to a man who thinks an app on a phone could be able to measure antibody levels in blood, maybe its contact stupidity.)

A sub says they lost 5kg in a day due to being on 16-8. and she doesn't challenge that. silly cow. that's either a horrifically big poo or someone lost half a limb.

One sub yesterday was asking for advice on two different drugs for people who might catch covid due to not being able to have the jab due to being immunicompromised.

Those subs are very susceptible, very unintelligent people.

She's asking if nicki minaj is american now........ duck me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I see the bulge makes another appearance...and I'm not talking about the wrap 🤮

I'm not going to offer an opinion on Kim K's intention, although I'm sure it wasn't shoulders back and project those udders ...

In other news, I noticed here that Kim's wrap is much fuller and looks more delicious than Nadia Queen of Wraps Sawalha's.
View attachment 763969

Nadia Sawalha's scrawny wrap looks sadder than the Pret offerings she loves to sl*g off and strangely she's not fried it in butter.
I'm now off to congratulate myself for focusing on the wraps. #bekind #deadbehindtheeyes #overstuffed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.