Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member

watch the hand over the mouth at the start, to give herself the "emotion". mustavva learnt dat at da itarlia conti!!

one day she'll get attacked in the street by a woman, and Alanis morrisette will have another verse to the song "ironic".

basically she wants all men to continually "white knight" her.

can she come up with a single incident of man saying something or doing something to her bad in the last five years? I doubt it.

she needs to stop reaading the newspapers- she's so needs to make everything about herself.

Any man watching this would switch off after ten seconds.

Most violence between men and women is in the home.....by far. she actually had that pointed out to her on loose women recently. and she nodded along as if she agreed, even though it was said as a rebuttal to what she had said.

She's just spreading fear with this kind of talk. Even men need to take headphones out of their ears and process what's going on around them when out at night (and even during the day).

see timestamp

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
7CF8CAD8-FF76-4C12-8720-75B7360D8829.jpeg

Seeing as it’s now the afternoon, I think your devoted subs will have worked out for themselves that there’s ‘no coffee moaning this morning afternoon’.
Can’t even be bothered to come up with topic ideas himself either… give it up Mark the narc

• Angry

Waffle3

VIP Member
How has Nadia put up with this shit for so long? I know so many people who don't drink and are the life and soul. He needs to have facts he just doesn't have a personality; oh and I see Nadia was out with Lee so perhaps this is all just another guilt trip post. What a cry baby.
I am sure you are right @Unsubscribed! Well spotted! Yet another guilt trip!
Wonder if she also got drunk during her 8/16 for health reasons ???

Attachments

• Sick

Chemicals kill

And bought a new t-shirt 😏🥱
He's a good little boy isn't he? Trots off on a lead to copulate in a hotel with his owner when ordered, goes into town when told to make him self scarce, and if he's good gets a big mac and a tee as reward 🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Nadia does it again !!!!
Spouts nonsense causing annoyance to so many people
My brother in law teaches teenage girls,and people who don’t know what they are talking about making sweeping statements like this makes his already hard job even worse
He told me before that things like this makes everything go backwards causing more fear and mistrust and heightens anxieties for everyone
She does her wee stint on tv
Gets a backlash and then takes to her kip
All in the cause of getting a few dozen more Instagram followers
She has no regard for that beautiful young ladies family, it is all just self promotion
She will be on to the next attention grabbing headline in no time at all
And on another topic
Does offcom ever do anything? because I’m sure they are sick of hearing her name

If anyone else on tv had’ve mentioned the term all men Marky Mark would be wagging his pen at them now calling it preposterous
Doctors,surgeons,nurses,cleaners,chefs,waiters,barman,students,couriers,florists,salesmen,actors,singers,musicians,composers, artists,mechanics,sportsmen,tradesmen,solicitors,estate agents,caretakers, teachers,headmasters,civil servants, bus drivers,train drivers,POSTMEN and many many many more and one day…her son-in-law.

If the Daily Mail turn this into some kind of righteous Nadia Sawalha article then she has a very seriously highly paid legal team who back her for everything she ever does or says.

I couldn’t stand to watch that LW episode, did the anchor not pull her up on it??

I cannot stand to look at whether she is prancing about on IG this evening, probably planning another RANT.

• Heart
[UOTE="chipmunk, post: 6349853, member: 124727"]
Thank you @Gloria Rostron for the thread title and R] in answer to your question regarding Nittia going to the the doctors. She apparently went for a blood test for her HRT but came away being told she has high cholOsterol. (Her spelling) to which I immediately thought she would have been thrilled because she will now have the perfect excuse to go on a diet which we all know she is so desperate to do.
[/QUOTE]
Excuses excuses🥱 “if” it happens 🥱 why can’t they schedule their week like all normal working people 😡 It is not like they have full time jobs !!! Is she at LW? 🍷🍷🍷🍷
It has actually become a joke now that the majority of CMs / whine o clocks and most lives no longer happen on time. Sometimes cancelled altogether. The predictable excuses are pathetic. I can sense more of the subs are getting annoyed but seem too afraid to speak their minds.

• Heart
  • Angry

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Hometime #41: Chi Chi, Chi Chi, Sweety, Chi Chi aww sweety, Chi Chi, Chi Chi, Aww Chi Chi. Nadia stripping off and role playing with Mark. Chi Chi, Chi Chi, Aww Cheech, Chi Chi sweety, Chi Chi. Aww Toff, Toffee, Toffee. Nanny Di got a haircut. Nanny DI in sunglasses. Mark says trolls are out to kill people. Nanny Di's wonky foot. Kiki's leg. Pontificating prick. Nanny Di De Palma style, filming her walk. Burnt out Sainsbury's sign. Wotta a load of :poop:!

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
I get the impression from the latest COAMP podcast, it’s Nark that’s struggling the most with it. He comes across as really needy. If Kiki was ever to listen to it, I’m sure it would make her feel awful the poor thing 😢
Oh yes I would imagine they are both struggling with the fact she is going to school, and are using the travel time as an excuse to moan, when really they must be suffering acute embarrassment publicly and privately.

The great song & dance they made last year about what an amazing experience their children were having being home schooled, tried to rip everyone off with a poorly written pamphlet by the husband of daytime TV host. He and she both suffer from always having to be right about everything, and as we all know, they do not like to be challenged. Yet their youngest plucks up the courage and decides she wants to go to school, that is a HUGE challenge for them to face, every day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Dinaaaaa

So Nadia does into great detail about KP as we knew she would. Knows her, works with her blah, blah blah and then says ‘Katie’s got 4 kids’ now I know she struggles to count Christmas trees because that went into double figures, but you’d have thought she could count to 5! Katie has 5 children Miss Know it all 😂

• Haha
View attachment 772555
This is the face of a woman who is so desperately sad about the fate of her poorly dog the first thing she thinks to do is come on Insta and eye f@ck herself
This footage has to be one of the most cringeworthy things I have seen in my life. Seriously. It is so contrived, with terrible acting - completely nauseating. I am shocked that they could not foresee how this would be perceived! Oh no, don’t worry one bit about spending time with Chi Chi, or Toffee who was poorly with kennel cough at the time, or even take time to console the girls who were so upset …. Oh hang on, wasn’t the eldest in the park hanging out with her mates and up to no good?

• Angry
  • Heart