Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmickey

VIP Member
How do you know when Nadia Sawalha is lying?.....Her lips move.
Cast your mind all the way back to the 11th of July, when England reached the final of a major competition for the first time in decades. Alternatively, you may wish to reference last week's Home Time vlog, when Mark Adderley finally got around to uploading his 'footage' of the day's events. 🙈

I assumed that Nadia Sawalha spent a whole day fashioning a shield from cardboard and hunting out a white bikini to massacre, because the great big football bandwagon had rolled into town. She leapt proudly on board in close to nothing, pouting into the camera, her hair frying in the heat of the hairdryer-fan. She did this, despite having zero knowledge of the game or culture. Living in 70s she believed that the best way of showing appreciation for the efforts of our 'boys' on the pitch getting herself in the red tops would be to get her saggy jugs out and fluff her hair.

And then we lost the match and the feedback from the public on her 'contribution' was less than complimentary.
Nadia Sawalha, 56, flaunts her figure in an England bikini for the Euro 2020 final | Daily Mail Online
So, she took down the Instagram post in a sulk, flung the bikini and shield in the garden and fried herself up a fresh batch of doughnuts. We all know how using that powdered sugar shaker is akin to meditation for Nadia.

Nadia Sawalha deletes Instagram snap of her in England flag bikini ‘Feel so unpleasant' | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk
Well, I stand corrected. Nadia Sawalha swiftly took down her hideous England flag Instagram Stripathon, because of "how impacted she’s been by the racism footballer players have received following the Euros final." :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Creepiest thing I've seen in a while: Video taken from the Hello website - just them, on a loop, staring at you... 😂.

It could be a scene from Get Out.

*Starts playing the theme music from the film 'Halloween'.

• Haha
  • Wow

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
How has Nadia put up with this shit for so long? I know so many people who don't drink and are the life and soul. He needs to have facts he just doesn't have a personality; oh and I see Nadia was out with Lee so perhaps this is all just another guilt trip post. What a cry baby.

the self-absorbed wazzocks pity party continues

• Heart
  • Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I find it creepy how he comments on Kate Beckinsale's Insta trying to be funny. He thinks she's his mate because of the Insta connection and the mugs he was sent. Funny how he can find time to do that, and read on here, whilst being busy 'working' and 'editing'. It must be so exhausting being a hot husband. a hot shot director and dogging spot regular.

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
How has Nadia put up with this shit for so long? I know so many people who don't drink and are the life and soul. He needs to have facts he just doesn't have a personality; oh and I see Nadia was out with Lee so perhaps this is all just another guilt trip post. What a cry baby.
We had a pub for 25 years and after a few months my husband decided that when our student staff stayed after hours to play pool and drink until the early hours he was the only one who had to get up at 7am to get the pub set up so decided to stop drinking and left them to it and told them to lock the door after them. He/we still ran a very successful pub and he was always in the thick of the everything. He kept half a pint of beer behind every bar - we had 4 - and everybody thought he was drinking in every one of them.

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Thank you all for your warm welcome - it's great to have found such a [morbidly] fascinating website ;)!
Great to have you; and "morbid" fascination is right. Nadia and mank think we should all turn off if we don't like them, but they don't get that they are fascinating to us as a poo is to gillian mckeith; an infection is to a bacteriologist; and fred west's basement is to a criminologist.

And you are right- we are given this myth that toxic relationship are usually one terrible person and one victim, but in the case of the sawalha adderley's it's very clear there are two terrible people whose various individual awfulnessses somehow lock and creating an awfulness that is greater than the sum of the parts. They and their channel are very much the opposite of art.

• Haha
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
I feel the need to put this out here because I see many posts about her weight on here and obviously from her too.

I’m going to be very honest because I can be on here and I want to be too.

I have terrible weight issues and always have for many years. At my heaviest I was pushing over 21stones and now 17 stones and I’ll be very clear that I’d love to be her weight or have her figure. I definitely wouldn’t want anything else of her life, body etc.

I feel that we mustn’t judge by weight. I’d hate to think that people would judge me but I know they do. Many years ago someone sent (still don’t know who) a very nasty letter to me mocking my weight. I ended up nearly dead with long term health issues after taking a near fatal overdose. I very nearly finished myself off because what someone thought of me. Now I know I’m a good person, I will go to the the end of the earth for someone who needs help, I hate injustice with a passion that burns more fiercely than any bonfire. I care, have endless patience to help people but my weight has always been a problem.

Now I’m nearing 50 I decided that I need to take it in hand. I started around the time AG did with his weight loss and every day I think of what I am nourishing my body with, I walk 5 miles and I am beginning to work out my issues.

I have a very long way to go but I’m deadly serious about it. I rarely drink anymore after being alcohol dependent for more years than I would like to admit. Haven’t drank apart from the odd glass of wine for 7 Years. Now religiously drink 3l of water a day and I’m thankful for all I have after losing two very close friends in the last 3 weeks. Life is a gift and I want to treasure mine. No one can live happily living like M and N do. For example, I wouldn’t ever bang on about being alcohol dependant like a badge of honour like Mark does Nor would I constantly talk about my weight like she does. Nadia really wouldn’t have a bad life if they could just appreciate it.

This post is just to remind everyone that overweight people struggle and although I can criticise them for many things like their cooking etc I would never call someone out of their weight alone.

please accept this post with the love it’s posted with xx
We don’t judge her for what her weight is. We take offence about her relationship with food, diets and so called body acceptance. She spouts unheallthy narratives about nutrition, to RIOT not DIET, she lies and says she loves her weight, she is nothing short of cruel and a bitch towards naturally slim women.

She pretends she goes to OA and follows the 12 step programme but coming from someone who has been with OA for over 20 years, I can see, she does not follow the 12 Steps. We, or rather I am not calling her out because she is overweight. I am more than aware she is a food addict which is just as bad as drugs, drink, gambling etc; but it’s even harder for a foodaholic because you can’t stop eating and be abstinent.

Our, or my issue is the different story she is telling each week, and if you follow her narrative very closely you will see the signs that there is NOTHING she wants more than to be thin, probably unhealthily so; but she can’t and will never get into a healthy weight zone because she flat out refuses to face her demons. She is a ‘feeder’ she is a food enabler and that is why I said she will be thrilled she has a high Cholesterol count because now she has an excuse to diet, whereas at Christmas ‘NADIA IS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T WANT TO DIET.’

Have a watch of that rant, and watch her now, 9 months down the line. Then I think you will understand what direction we are coming from.

I too have struggled with eating issues all my life but I swing the other way, i.e eating to little. It has been a long and is a daily struggle. However, I work hard and have remained healthy, just for today, for a long while now.

I’m sorry to hear you have been badly treated and well done for beginnning a healthy journey. I wish you all the best to finding the new healthy you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
The No-Name Sunday Show: Live - (Available until around 12.30pm... after which, it will be put behind a paywall).

Thank you @knickerbockerey for sharing that with us.
The first thing that struck me was how bad the picture quality was really grainy and not clearly defined at all!
Another one was yet again how out of control her compulsion to over feed her father is!
This from the woman who by her own admission has recently lost weight!
Yet her offering to Nadim is one of waffles with bacon followed by lasagne and followed then by chocolate cake!
Yet she admires his longevity and his strength (She's a flatterer even with her own family) while at the same time offering him food that has very little nutritional value!
It's not as if he doesn't have taste either he talks about eating pickled aubergine and hummus and following a middle Eastern diet (Which as he explained do have health benefits)
Nadia who is so obsessively proud of her Jordanian heritage that she pays very little heed to it!
Yeah Nadia you could have learnt something from your dad if you bothered to take him seriously instead of your usual condescending pat him on the head the man done good attitude! 🙄
Ditto with Dina who is inspired by her heritage and culture in a good way and who cooks with care and passion and discrimination!
I fully believe now that being in close proximity to Mark and Nadia really does bring out the (regressive) worst in people!
Why doesn't she just put safety gates on the doors and bring her own set of pacifiers with her! (Oops I forgot that's what food is for).
While everyone gets over excited about what's your favourite sandwich (short of a picnic) and Nadia gets to outdo her mother (that'll show her) about how she should try a bagel with very thinly sliced red onion or capers because that's what she had at the ivy! :oops: (Or some other such nonsense!).
So yes she's in her element is Nadia!
Show off has to know better than her mother (or so she thinks) and has to subtly flatter and control her father by being in control of the food chain!
So same old same old right?
Oh but don't worry because as she tells us she is the common man's Nigella!
Then Mark tells her about he once saw into Nigella's ear to which Nadia (Gets very jealous very quickly it's actually quite funny 🤭) and starts muttering away at the camera about how big Nigella's ears are very big (in case you didn't hear it) and then again for added emphasis she says again she has very long ears .. ...So she obviously has to hone in on one tiny detail that she thinks might detract from Nigella's all round and acknowledged beauty!
Ha ha 🤣 serves her right that nagging feeling of jealousy she gets anytime any woman is mentioned that may well make her (Nadia,) look like a pauper by comparison!
That's what you get when your so ultra competitive and view others (especially women) as a potential threat!
I think we can all feel right now how Julia must have felt like?
Caught in the eye of a storm sensing always hidden hostility trying to brush away snide remarks that come from resentment and most of all trying to rise above someone who would gladly drag others down just so she could feel better about herself!
Well what goes around comes around and her spitting resentment is her own self inflicted punishment (As if Nigella would give two hoots!) and a reminder that no matter how gorgeous she thinks she is there will always be others who are more gorgeous! (Also others who are better at cooking ouch that gotta hurt!)
So there! Maybe don't be so domineering and small minded then!) Also try being generous and that has to come from the inside not just making an outer show of generosity by giving people indigestible mountains of food or buoying them up with false compliments! This moment highlighted being in all probability the only genuine discomfort she ever feels about anything ever and a not so subtle reminder that she ain't all that! (And a bag of potato chips)!
Serves her right.....🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
💯 Waffle3 Watch out though for the controlling creep, indeed! Look at what happened with Kaye and Nadia's YouTube endeavours. :(

The new podcast is the reason Mark Adderley has gone out for, "Ummm a meeting in town today"; she can't even look at the camera FFS. 🤥
Timestamp 1:12
(6) COFFEE MOANING Assisted End of Life, Whitty vs Minaj, What are YOUR Winter Plans? Being Sober - YouTube

Mark's 'meeting' is completely unrelated to Nadia Sawalha filming a podcast in their her home without him called: No Mum, No Tits, My Life's In Bits.

Ears burning Mark Adderley? Cos your wife has a mum and a great big pair of saggy tits by all accounts. He is sulking but he can't hide in his toy cave in Nadia's house, as the ladies might say hello and he has no social skills. I reckon he's parked up round the corner droning on about his 'ments' again at his dwindling army of submissives 'wearing' a filter that enhances his dental plaque. It's as obvious as the two of them running off to a hotel 5 mins down the road, so Nadia can push down her feelings with multiple McDonalds meals on someone else's bed sheets every time Julia swings by for a Sawalha Family Feast complete with Arabian tents made of bed sheets. #crumbs

View attachment 765221

Mark Adderley can't cope with the lack of control but thankfully, Nadia Sawalha is pushing through with her plans, despite the risk of that useless lump rolling off all his wagons. Check out this lacklustre reaction to his banter when a couple of Nadia's friends visited a couple of years ago. He's so tragically inept, I almost feel sorry for him. I said almost. Time stamp 19:00:
(6) WEEKEND VLOG #22 Kiki Bakes a CAKE, Nadia makes MEXICAN, Nanny Di GARDENS & FRIENDS Arrive - YouTube
Right near the end Nadia is making a Chimichanga for Mank. The amount of food she crams in is obscene. Using her hands to grab the cheese that everyone else is going to eat and licking her fingers 🤢. She’s such a loudmouth know all. Loves the sound of her own voice. Showing off in front of friends.

• Sick
  • Wow

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Why do they fall for it and take the bait!
He's sad 🎣 fishing (for compliments) again!
These are grown men and women who feel compelled if not pressurised into tip toeing around the infantile yet grandiose ego of a ever complaining 50 year old man child!
So much fawning and yet back pedalling going on that I actually feel a bit sick!
That's humiliating that a grown adult feels the need to skirt around an issue wants to say something but feels evasive (in case Mark takes it in the wrong way) and instead goes overboard lavishing praise (a bit of sweetness to make it palatable!)....

Sorry I know the glasses are for fun....you don't like posing (Really! :rolleyes:)....just showing your handsome face hey 🥴

Goodness me....the main impression I actually get from this post is fear.....too much (emotional) investment in pleasing Mark.....Why for god's sake!
What kind of a hold does he have over others?
Who the hell is he (or any of us) at the end of the day?
That someone has to practically prostrate themselves at his feet!
What do they think he is the next Messiah give me strength this is just emotional and psychological terrorism!
It's true there is a very negative aura and energy coming from that photo and really if he was decent he would think about the reaction that would provoke!
He won't though because he needs his supply!
I think he basically just wants to see if he still has power over people and yes he obviously does! :confused:
Not right though is it!
Also I really don't know anyone else who does this posing/sadfishing to this extent it's becoming pathological with him..... disturbing really ... yet it will continue as long as people buy into it!
All this misery he creates around himself and people rushing again to his rescue (a bit like Nadia allegedly did!)......give me strength! 🥴

We all hit a bad patch and feel even( very) low sometimes I know I did myself recently and Tattlers proved to be a genuine source of support and empathy for which I am very grateful but sooner or later the phone has to be put down and you have to face yourself!
That's what I did and yes it was awful but it was something I had to get through you can't avoid or delay pain forever by using distraction or running to others because if you do things still catch up with you sooner or later!
What is it that others can give him that he can't give himself?
Kindness? Compliments?
Well then Mark you need to change your mind!
The emphasis being on the word YOU not somebody else!

Last edited:
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Thanks for that post @chipmunk that's really provided some not very well known background details!
I think most people know the general outline of the story but not the extent to which Nadia basically used people and lied!
I find it a bit shocking really and to add insult to injury she basically called Alan Davies a miserable git after the event!
As if he was a massive killjoy who didn't want to join in the celebration and petulantly refused to have his picture taken! When the reality is it was a set up and she'd used his name and Julia's to get a free wedding and publicity and not informed them!
How sneaky how underhand and mercenary of her!
Great start to married life as well! Then again if you start married life being dishonest greedy and causing your dear sister and partner upset and confusion not to mention basically causing trouble well how do you expect the things to turn out? You'd have thought what with her previously being a widow and then being pregnant with Maddie she'd jump at a second chance at happiness and make the best of it and be positive and grateful?
That's not the case though is it?
All she can think about is how to get her face in the magazine's and get someone else to pick up the tab?
Disgraceful really?
Remember Anthea Turner and was it Grant Bovey?
They also did a marriage deal didn't they was it with hello or ok magazine and they basically got ripped to pieces just because they showed some pictures of them eating a Cadbury flake (undeclared and?)
Well that nearly ended both of their careers didn't it?
Yet Nadia pulls a nasty trick like this one and yes the papers picked up on it but she got hardly any negative publicity (if I remember correctly)?
Despite this being much worse? Or is violation of privacy and exploitation of family members ok by media standards?
That's really bad of her and her enablers and of the media which maybe encourages such behaviour?
I still think though that if it was anyone else there would have been more of a backlash?
Unbelievable what an absolute sell out!
Sold her soul she did to the highest bidder and then she has the Nativity to think that things will turn out for the best? What with that duplicitous start?
Very stupid and greedy and shallow of her!
Oh no problem! It was a huge story at the time. I don’t think Julia spoke so much about it, but Alan Davies went for it. He’s known for always wanting to sue people, he probably tried to sue her 😂 I work in Events so it’s a particular favourite gossip story of mine, ( and as you all know by now huge Julia fan too) and as Alan rarely discusses his private life you kind of felt it was the truth. I specifically remember the bit about him seeing or someone showing him the HELLO spread and he said it nearly broke him and Julia up. I often paw over HELLO wedding spreads looking at what a set up they are and actually how sad it is. I think @SeekClarity went to great lengths to get a copy of it from eBay quite a few threads back now. I think Julia’s only comment was she thought there had been a mistake with the cars because she couldn’t understand why they got back to the reception first and she wondered where all the family were, when in actual fact they were all having the ‘Family’ only photos taken back at the church.

So Nitty schemed two things there, she managed to hide the fact HELLO were covering the wedding and, she managed to omit Julia from all of the family wedding photos. To be honest I wouldn’t speak to a family member either if they did that to me. She basically let her own sister be papped at the wedding. She really is a vile woman.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I get the impression from the latest COAMP podcast, it’s Nark that’s struggling the most with it. He comes across as really needy. If Kiki was ever to listen to it, I’m sure it would make her feel awful the poor thing 😢
Neither of the Sawalha-Adderleys ever consider the impact their behaviour or words has on their children. Both Mark and Nadia are soooo needy and always need sympathy from their subs for doing anything.

Taking your child to school for the 1st time at 14 doesn't warrent sympathy!

The subs endorse the Sawalha-Adderleys shocking behaviour so it carries on... behave badly, get sympathy, repeat... 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Bumfluff80

908D8B3E-9BE7-4BAA-A3A6-FE37FBC9105B.jpeg

This is the face of a woman who is so desperately sad about the fate of her poorly dog the first thing she thinks to do is come on Insta and eye f@ck herself

• Angry
  • Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
This is manky in front of his then 12 yr old daughter and her friend. Just what makes this acceptable? (timestamp 33:30)

They need calling out
The shock for me (aside from mank drawing kiki's likely twelve year friend's attention to his crotch) is kiki saying he looks "gay" 33:30 timestamp- that they've left in their twelve year old being homophobic in the video, and also that no-one comments on her using "gay" in that manner.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member
the worse thing for me about this morning's coffee moanig was the nadia doing a BOOOHOOO routine for all the people who don't have enough petrol to go to work and won't get paid, whilst at the same time saying that they had enough petrol to take kiki to school, and were trying to get more. if you are so cut up about peple not having enough petrol, make your 14 year old get the bus, and if you have so failed in your parenting of your child taht she's not capable of getting a bus on her own at 14, get the bus with her, and then come back on the bus. whatever... but stop it with the- what was the phrase Julia used- crocodile tears; and stop using other people's suffering (imaginary or real) to manufacture attention for yourself, whilst taking no action that might make a difference for them: it just makes you a fake, callous turd of a human being.

Mank and his true love......"So - again - don’t wreck your relationship with alcohol like I did."

Normal people don't have a relationship with alcohol......that's just him- a rampant narcissist who loves an enabler, whether that comes in the form of alcohol, or nadia sawalha of the telly.

He thinks he is a position to tell people all about alcohol, but he's just not.... the root of his discourse is still that of someone with serious issues, and the "benefit" of his wisdom is something to which no-one should be being subjected.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Just noticed his father of the year Insta post. Any excuse to talk about himself. Describing his daughters as whip smart, take no bs etc. I don't know about the two eldest, they seem to have very little to do with him. I'm sure they will have been deeply scarred, by the dickheads behaviour. Any credit for how they've turned out, would go to their mother's. The other two have been taught by him. The youngest seems to have a load of problems and wants to hide herself away. The eldest (the one he favours) is a trampy, exhibitionist, who can't sing. Has no self respect, and looks like she's unemployed like him. The fact her alcoholic father bought her a drink in his fave pub, is quite disturbing. Already smoking whatever up the park, and drinking. It won't end well.

Yes I agree that Alan Davies is noticeably different since he published us heartbreaking autobiography last year . For those who have not read it he was abused by us father and had carried all those feelings inside him all is life. I think there could well be psychological and deeply personal reasons why he dislikes having his photograph taken covertly. Photographs taken of him by his father feature strongly in his book. Of course nobody back knew then. Not even Julia He is a good man who was incredibly damaged, yet has made something of is life. It must have been a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. Even now, I can’t imagine Nitty would have much sympathy. She probably sees him as a person who ruined her wedding day.
I heard a recent interview with him. He talked about how press intrusion, ruined his relationship with Julia. He said she was a private person like him.
He really was saddened by their break up. I'm glad he has his own family now and a great career.

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Refused to get passed the bit where she says: “I always say to Kiki, whenever you’re feeling stressed, cooking or baking really calms you down.”

In other words, ‘When you’re feeling stressed, EAT.’
I read it more as whenever you are stressed Kiki, rather than us helping you manage the situation and get the rid of your stress, as a normal good parent would do, i'm gonna get you to bake a cake I can then preside over and dish out and do a masterchef routine sucking all the air out of the room, whilst fundementally leaving you undeveloped at dealing with whatever is stressing you out.

• Haha
  • Sad

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Sat through that 16/8 video, whilst eating ketchup Doritos and drinking Coke. :ROFLMAO: It's Friday/Saturday night so what the hell. Anyway, Mark and his obsession with all things American, says that cherry pie is so American. :rolleyes: Excuse me, but pies are British and the first cherry one was made for Queen Elizabeth I. STFU Mark! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart