Nadia Sawalha #41 Mark and Nadia, if this is your best please give it a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has actually been throwing their money away for a whole year - for what? A ‘loyalty badge’ and ‘Exclusive weekly Sunday show and Exclusive live’ (when they can be bothered).
What a waste of moneyView attachment 705239
They should get a refund for all the non NNSS and then the ones that they make public by mistake and the ones they set as public to encourage new members!! Hardly a guarantee of the ‘Exclusive weekly content’.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm brand new here and I have to say you've confirmed a lot of things that weren't sitting right with me for a long time.
I started watching their channel almost from the beginning and was one of the first 'family members'
I only paid for about 3 months because it all felt very much like an after thought and I wondered what the hell i was paying for! The recipes were hard/impossible to follow and sometimes had errors. I suggested they write the recipe out for us in the comments and was ignored along with many others who asked. It just seemed too much trouble for them!
I'm not one for jumping on lives whenever the whim takes them so I never joined in those and honestly thought it was just not worth the money.
I saw people who were paying branded trolls and blocked on the lives that I did have the misfortune of joining, that upset me because they were just expressing a different opinion.
It seems that unless you're a sycophant you're not welcome.
All left a bad taste for me and I can't stomach watching their vlogs anymore. They're hideously out of date (usually by at least a month) and come across staged a lot of the time.
Ugh so much more but I'll leave it at that for now, but I'm glad I found you guys 🥰
Welcome @Velvet Veil You have basically had the same experience as most people on here. Started watching them from nearly the start, became paying subs and then gradually realised that quite a few things were amiss. Obviously all the things you mentioned, plus the lies, the unkept promises, the taking of gifts and presents from people worse off than them. And then there is the way they keep themselves and their house and their narcissistic personalities.
You will find that you are not judged here and that we are all happy to listen to different opinions and we all support and care for each other. We aren't trolls, we aren't deliberately mean we are just an army of people who want to stop the Sawahla Adderleys from all of the crap they dish out and to make them see themselves for what they truly are. So glad you found us. ❤

I gave the quote from @bitterntwisted for the new thread. Haven't seen any others. Not sure how to create the new thread so if anyone else is up for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like ‘something’ has happened to us on here and I can’t quite put my finger on it but it’s not a nice feeling at all. For the long time members, has this happened before? I feel like we are losing people? 😢
I have feel the same @Dinaaaaa

I feel there is a genuine negative energy which emanates from them and their ‘content.’

When I joined here I had the energy to make complaints and I know those complaints were put forward to GLEAM. They and Nitty, obviously know how to bend the rules. I felt, as I’m sure all those who made complaints did that everything would come to an abrupt halt/end.

Possibly we are are experiencing emotional exhaustion from our efforts? We are now watching, not an abrupt halt, but a slow decline and a rather pathetic fight against surrender from the two of them? We must remember the reason we ended up here is because we saw injustice, and we have have fought it, with all our heart and soul, and may I add, with the greatest insight and humour.

We all, have sat through months of detritus. CORNWALL/WARDROBE ORGANISERS/ VLOGMASS😨/ THROWING £10 ICE CREAMS IN A BIN/ STEALING FROM SUBS/NORFOLK,MICROWAVED HONEY/ RELENTLESS PHOTOS OF HER HATING HERSELF/THE MENTAL BREAKDOWN/ CHICHI, and now she has come full circle and returned to siblng rivalry and gravy :mad::sleep:

I have always thought, whenever they felt threatened by “the sad and very ill Trolls” (Tattlers) that naturally, because they are Narcissists and therefore have Delusions of Grandeur, they were quietly thrilled they have a thread on Tattle 🤓🥳🤩, an absurd notion I know, but somewhat fitting for their egos?

We all I’m sure, are aware of Oscar Wilde‘s quote ..”There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

Stay strong Tattlers, we are witnessing what we have worked so hard for, and it is dragging us down which is what they dream of!!

They have actually ended up performing for Tattle only, and I believe consciously so, in order to wear us all down.
Strength in numbers which have been growing.

So, remember who you are, good, kind, honest, hardworking, loving people who saw the light.

Let us bring back the wonderful humour without being too scathing, because we would only be lowering ourselves to their level in doing so.

We have Pied Pipered them into their own demise.

Let the the next thread be a party. 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.