Nadia Sawalha #41 Mark and Nadia, if this is your best please give it a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has actually been throwing their money away for a whole year - for what? A ‘loyalty badge’ and ‘Exclusive weekly Sunday show and Exclusive live’ (when they can be bothered).
What a waste of money
91C55443-AA9F-4863-BBDA-9D2C25F19C3B.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
lol her instagram video live always pops up before the lives, as she tries to drag over a people from instagram. their channel has stalled in terms of subs.... it ain't working....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
lol her instagram video live always pops up before the lives, as she tries to drag over a people from instagram. their channel has stalled in terms of subs.... it ain't working....
I think they were hoping to get a lot of young fans through IG but she blew it with the cruel imitation of ‘Love islands Chloë!’

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t know why they bother as there not talking about anything relevant..not that there relevant🤣
He looks like he needs a wash & she needs to clean her teeth as all she does is sit there & does it with her tongue🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
stupid ashley has just posted this is the live chat comments

"Spark of Joy.. I have employed a boy who has Aspergers, no one would employ him because of it.. and he’s absolutely loving it, yeah he needs that extra but training, but its about equal opportunity"

what a wanker employing someone and then going to gossip their private medical details on in a public discussion group. that's absolutely disgraceful.

When nadia sawalha off the tv and her grubby husband broadcast your private medical details to all their subs, because as a person with disability you have no right to employer/employee confidentiality.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

"Spark of Joy.. I have employed a boy who has Aspergers, no one would employ him because of it.. and he’s absolutely loving it, yeah he needs that extra but training, but its about equal opportunity"

what a wanker employing someone and then going to gossip their private medical details on in a discussion group. subway should know so he can be sacked. that's absolutely disgraceful.
Sounds like he employed himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

what a wanker employing someone and then going to gossip their private medical details on in a public discussion group. that's absolutely disgraceful.

When nadia sawalha off the tv and her grubby husband broadcast your private medical details to all their subs, because as a person with disability you have no right to employer/employee confidentiality.
I had to sit on my hands because i so wanted to tell him what a despicable . . . . he was for posting that. Breathe Herbert, breathe . . . :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They have a bad effect on people’s mental health and so knowing that, it’s very worrying that most of their “subs” seem to be vulnerable people. What’s even worse is they don’t give a danm Awful, awful people

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Ashley has employed someone, that must be some place he works at if he is employing people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tits (and filter) out for the dollar again.
Why does she always do these ads in the kitchen? Surely the bedroom or dressing room would be more appropriate. Weird woman
7FDAE747-27C8-48AA-B597-17E98E7C47A7.png
23F329A3-6859-4D03-88CB-3385CB568742.png
AB698ECA-6994-4825-B49C-8F1B0C857D02.png
BA15132D-D62F-4025-8341-6F3A1497C5DB.png

Edit to add:
BBCE5212-2A12-4476-81CB-2553F5219501.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't feel that I'm unkind by being on this site, the reason why I'm here is because I care about the way they manipulate, gaslight and use vulnerable people - they should be outed for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell Nadia, times must be hard. Nearly 60 and having to resort to this! Should have put into a pension, saved or invested then you wouldn't have had to sell yourself.

Why does she always do these ads in the kitchen? Surely the bedroom or dressing room would be more appropriate. Weird woman
View attachment 705363View attachment 705364View attachment 705365View attachment 705367

Edit to add:View attachment 705374

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh god she’s got them out again..respect yourself woman..oh yeah u don’t give a toss
The photos she posts really aren’t flattering..put it away🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Yes of course 8/8! Thank you for reminding me! I knew something was amiss but you’ve explained it brilliantly. I’ve really not been myself since I’ve been watching them, in a strange way I quite like that she’s laid back, doesn’t worry about the mess etc but the other side of her is too much to even think of again at the moment. I’m wondering if it could be their negative energy as let’s face it we all spend a lot of time thinking about them? What do you think @Highpriestess ?

I’m going to watch now as he does some fab videos.
@Dinaaaaa I think that their negative energies certainly could be affecting you and others on here. I don't watch their vlogs anymore unless they're posted on here. They could be classed as 'Psychic vampires'😕These are people who pass on their negativity to others to make themselves feel better. It's good to protect yourself from these types of people. As I say, I visualise myself surrounded with white light and a protective shell where negativity has trouble getting in! It's a good protective method if anybody on here wants to try it. I use it a lot for the work I do. Hope this helps🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor Nadia was getting pampered in the itv studios when anti vax ppl tried to storm the itv studios...

Drama queen nadia describes it on whine o click like the storming of the capitol building in America!?

It was nothing of the kind nadia! And trust me, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE could possibly get past the layers of coloured concrete they trowel on her face before rolling her out on tv!!!

She absolutely THRIVES on drama and crisis! The Sawalha-Adderleys lives are SOOOOO boring that they have to dramatise their days...

Boring 💤 Boring 💤 Boring 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 705363View attachment 705364View attachment 705365View attachment 705367

Edit to add:View attachment 705374
Instead of messing about with these bras that do not fit her correctly why does she not go and have her boobs measure and get a decent one. With her money she could go to Rigby and Peller and buy a good one. I suppose paying for these things goes against the grain and she will put up with these cheap, ill fitting bras.

One of their subs message - How can 16 people put a thumbs down on this Vlog ? Definitely up their wirh curtain pole gate, lockdown abba rendition and photo shoot on floor under table - what the hell does that mean ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Hmmm I'm thinking an email to subway, that's bang out of order. Imagine if that lad was one of their loyal subjects and read AG bigging himself up in the YT comments. He's an absolute tool, but then tools are generally quite useful!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm brand new here and I have to say you've confirmed a lot of things that weren't sitting right with me for a long time.
I started watching their channel almost from the beginning and was one of the first 'family members'
I only paid for about 3 months because it all felt very much like an after thought and I wondered what the hell i was paying for! The recipes were hard/impossible to follow and sometimes had errors. I suggested they write the recipe out for us in the comments and was ignored along with many others who asked. It just seemed too much trouble for them!
I'm not one for jumping on lives whenever the whim takes them so I never joined in those and honestly thought it was just not worth the money.
I saw people who were paying branded trolls and blocked on the lives that I did have the misfortune of joining, that upset me because they were just expressing a different opinion.
It seems that unless you're a sycophant you're not welcome.
All left a bad taste for me and I can't stomach watching their vlogs anymore. They're hideously out of date (usually by at least a month) and come across staged a lot of the time.
Ugh so much more but I'll leave it at that for now, but I'm glad I found you guys 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ashley has employed someone, that must be some place he works at if he is employing people!!
Bet the interview questions were SA related.
He probably made him sign the ‘shut down tattle’ petition and made him subscribe to the SA’s YT in order to get the job

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.