Nadia Sawalha #41 Mark and Nadia, if this is your best please give it a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could someone who can do it put up the Sarah Ferguson interview on LW today please. I missed it. Thanks guys x

Could someone please post Sarah Ferguson’s interview on here from today’s LW. Thank you x

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Please could someone who can do it put up the Sarah Ferguson interview on LW today please. I missed it. Thanks guys x

Could someone please post Sarah Ferguson’s interview on here from today’s LW. Thank you x
Wonder if they went out on the pop after LW or is Fergie going round for one of her special meals later in the week. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Reactions: 8
I have always had a soft spot for Fergie but clearly not for Andrew. I’ve always wondered why fergie has stayed so loyal. Anyway, JM and Nadia have often spoken out about how much they dislike him so it seems very two faced to me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope you are ok @Misbehaving 💕
You say not to worry, but your last lines have indeed left me worried.
Please don’t let that be your parting message - if you are leaving us (which we’d all hate, but understand), please could you just reassure us that you are alright.
I’m feeling pretty concerned at the moment.
Please don’t leave us on that note☹x
understanding
AG pitched up wearing his new suit and clutching his autograph book.
A.G.s super subs fan group paid for some cinema tickets it was one of the four weddings anniversary gifts they clubbed together to get. So maybe he did turn up with his autograph book?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Reading posts over the past few days, I would also like to say that in my ‘normal’ life I am a very caring kind and generous person, I like to help anyone if I can, do my best to always be there for people. I have now started to worry that I’ve become a nasty person. But in reality I feel like a loss of a friendship a betrayal almost a bereavement for the life I had when I was first enjoying the channel. I feel robbed of part of my personality. They have changed me and I am so angry having let it happen. M&N’s channel and discovering the lies, fakness, repetitive “jokes”, daily mention of alcohol, addiction, mental health breakdowns, not caring about vulnerable subs parting with money, begging for freebies, constant double standards, untidiness, uncleanliness, bitching and jealously, and the complete and utter nastiness if anyone dare to leave a negative comment to disagree is even a caring manner, it has become a very slow but very noticeable darkening of my inner self. I would never in a million years have imagined myself on this site telling it how it is. And I miss who I was. But more than that I hate what they’ve done to my mind. In the lockdown we couldn’t escape it. I feel in a tunnel 90 miles long full of impacted feaces digging my way out. tit happpens.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I feel like ‘something’ has happened to us on here and I can’t quite put my finger on it but it’s not a nice feeling at all. For the long time members, has this happened before? I feel like we are losing people? 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like ‘something’ has happened to us on here and I can’t quite put my finger on it but it’s not a nice feeling at all. For the long time members, has this happened before? I feel like we are losing people? 😢
I think as we are coming out of pandemic and have more options we are realising Nadia and Mark are actually bad for our mental health not just an amusing distraction.
Thank you to all the Tattlers for the fun and friendship during lockdown when we we’re frightened. ❤
NO THANKS to N&M for blocking our voices during a frightening time! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Come on tattlers breathe..it’s not worth losing it over them..I’m always on here reading but only post occasionally because I will lose my tit over them..hopefully one day soon it will all come crashing down on them & most will see them for who they really are apart from AG..Nicola..Skye & of course Zoe..They have no real content & treat the ones that are in it like monkeys..it pains me the way he treats his mother but because she has no other family local she puts up with it. Nitty is just an embarrassment & needs to put it away & keep away & as for Manks he just needs to get a life & get off his arse & get a proper job..stop feeling sorry for himself..take his meds & most importantly stop thieving from vulnerable people & lying to them OH & HAVE A WASH & BRUSH YOUR HAIR & STOP LOOKING LIKE A HOBO🥴

Miserable bastards again!
Look at the state of him ffs😖View attachment 704996View attachment 704998
They look so happy in there marriage😆social media really isn’t doing them any favours but they can’t bear to be away..what do they think we’re going to forget who they are🤞🏻🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at the freaking state of him. Brush your hair, for gawds sake. Hobo!

View attachment 705007
Just showed this picture to my husband and he said "that bloke looks like he's on drugs"

He has either zero self respect or he gives zero f**ks.

Reading posts over the past few days, I would also like to say that in my ‘normal’ life I am a very caring kind and generous person, I like to help anyone if I can, do my best to always be there for people. I have now started to worry that I’ve become a nasty person. But in reality I feel like a loss of a friendship a betrayal almost a bereavement for the life I had when I was first enjoying the channel. I feel robbed of part of my personality. They have changed me and I am so angry having let it happen. M&N’s channel and discovering the lies, fakness, repetitive “jokes”, daily mention of alcohol, addiction, mental health breakdowns, not caring about vulnerable subs parting with money, begging for freebies, constant double standards, untidiness, uncleanliness, bitching and jealously, and the complete and utter nastiness if anyone dare to leave a negative comment to disagree is even a caring manner, it has become a very slow but very noticeable darkening of my inner self. I would never in a million years have imagined myself on this site telling it how it is. And I miss who I was. But more than that I hate what they’ve done to my mind. In the lockdown we couldn’t escape it. I feel in a tunnel 90 miles long full of impacted feaces digging my way out. tit happpens.
Think of it another way. They haven't changed you. You are still that caring and empathetic person who wants to do good. They did you wrong and not only that, you found them to be lacking in decency and humanity and you are fighting a battle with the rest of us to stop their lies and their taking from people worse off than themselves. You haven't changed. They can't change you, they have made you stand up and speak out for what is right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i was just thinking the same thing
what is happening? it feels so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.