Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I'm going to name Nadia Sawalha as the most fake person in this country. She said on LW today that she thinks it is so wrong to take the mickey out of Prince George on a new cartoon thing, so wrong and she would be fuming if that happened to her kids. Wtf only a couple of days she was doing exactly that with the young girl on Love Island and had the audacity to say people criticised her for one day and then everyone was saying how funny it was....because her finger was working overtime deleting all the messages that caught her out. Everything that comes out of that big fat bully's mouth on Loose Women is rubbish, she has more faces than Big Ben and what really annoys me is that Kaye Adams and Jane Moore, two intelligent women, always back her up and think the sun shines out of her arse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Congratulations to Podular with the winning title...

Recap

Chi chi came home from the vets... After creating such worry for their subs about her she's barely been mentioned since...

Mark continues to waste his energy on pointless film reviews...

NoGa remains as intermittent as the Sawalha-Adderleys moral compass...

Moodie continues her tits n bum shots to sell her old tat on depop...

The honey neck burns have never been mentioned again!...

Nadia decided it was appropriate to sexualise rice to try and sell it... A new low...

Mark decided to moony his wife's NoGa by sharing his naked bum for all to see... Many are still recovering!...

The subs were treated to a warts and all showing of nadia selling fake tan by her covering her hairy filthy body in the stuff... Another treat for the weirdos...

Nadia is drinking ALOT recently... It seems any excuse and she's popping a tablespoon of gin and d the rest...

Nadias eyebrows have taken on a personality of their own recently... We will need to name them soon If she carries on drag queening them up...

Nadias insensitive loose lips keep sharing Stacey Solomons secrets re her baby. Nadia just has to share what she knows with her fans. With friends like that who needs enemies!...

Nadia ranted about the government abd got lots of instagram views, do much so she keeps doing it! They are absolutely desperate for more submissives. The initial rant was a one off but they keep stupidly flogging the dead horse...

Many tattlers are in complete agreement that the Sawalha-Adderleys think thre know everything when in fact they know absolutely nothing! They are so far removed from reality they cannot even see it with binoculars!...

Mark keeps picking his nose on the lives?🤢 Is he looking for a lost brain cell?...

A couple of tattlers played Sawalha-Adderley Dodgers and came up with MANY things they dodge...

They are both obsessed with wearing different but stupid glasses every live. The glasses thankfully make them look as stupid as they both sound...

Karma seems to be catching up with the Sawalha-Adderleys at last!

Here's to another thread of brutal honesty and calling out Sawalha-Adderley lies 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Feska

VIP Member
Please lovely people correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t Nadia say in HTSM ‘the breakdown’ that they went to Soho for their anniversary but didn’t even go out for dinner because Mank was so overwhelmed? Yet in Home time vlog #35 time stamp 14.50 they are in a restaurant eating dinner.

Also I’m finding it very hard to believe any of the detail in HTSM. He was in bed for days and couldn’t move! I’m sure we didn’t have the pleasure of him being missing for days. The girls moved about the house so calmly and beautifully. They really are dramatising and stretching the truth. Would N really go to Brighton if M was so bad? She said she was ‘terrified’ she wouldn’t get him back. That he wouldn’t recover to his old self. If that was the case would she let him go alone for his diagnosis? Think it’s more likely he had a major strop/sulk after their visit to Issey and they have cashed in on his erratic behaviour for content and engagement. The messages and adoration from the subs under both blogs are nauseating. They must both lap it up. They’re pathetic

Edited to say. Had to go back to check. HTSM time stamp 27.18 Nadia says. You’d had three or four days where you were unable to speak and couldn’t get up. We met in Soho for our anniversary but you were in a very bad place. We had dinners and stuff booked but we just stayed in. So there you are Nardia and Mank as I have said before you need to have a good memory to be a good liar. Can’t believe the crap you churn out to your vulnerable subs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Veracity

The weeks long build up to the “big reveal” of his bipolar diagnosis, including his commentary, the music, and the vlog titles seem so inauthentic, especially when THREE years ago, before Manky stopped all forms of therapy, he announces on this vlog (about 4:50) that he thinks he has been misdiagnosed and is bipolar….
Ok, the thing I find most disturbing about this clip is that while they’re having this adult conversation covering depression, alcoholism, bipolar, addiction, body dysmorphia etc (could they get any more labels in there??) is that their 10 year old daughter is sitting in the same room. Absorbing all of the angst and fear and being party to things that she should not be worrying about. They are meant to be the parents FFS! 😡 And then Nadia talks about conversations with the girls where she asks them about when they notice their father’s depression. Their children are 10 and 15 at this point. This is disgraceful parenting. No wonder the children are both in therapy now. They could have had a carefree childhood (as much as is possible) without this pair of clowns infecting them with their self absorbed neuroses. I’m so angry that they have no idea of the potential damage they have caused to their children. Yes, I’m all for being open about mental health but this is negligent and dangerous IMO.

I’ve shared on here that my husband has been sectioned with bipolar. Yes, we couldn’t hide it from our child and we’re open with them about what was going on but equally there were conversations we did not need to have in front of them. It’s our responsibility as parents to protect them and we do not want them to be worried about us. I know it sounds strong but I feel that Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley have robbed their children of their childhoods and that is unforgivable 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I have told the diner in Brighton, that Nitty slagged them off. Old glutton, and her equally greedy friend, still ate the food though didn't they.
Mank sleeping on the bed in Soho. Looks like he's had ten pints. I don't get the staying in London thing with them. They just go a few miles from their tip, and trash a lovely hotel.
The dramatic music when Mank has his diagnosis. Feck they drag this shit out. Old Narc loving all the attention. Looking like a tramp as usual.
What festival is Mank's film at Cannes? Sundance? Croydin picture house? What a fantasist twat. Vulgar, dirty, self absorbed dickheads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Podular

Chatty Member
Im sorry but he's really annoying me.
I was just getting angry at what a truly horrible person he is.
He doesn't help around the house and he doesn't support the family. Instead he is a career victim and has made a whole YouTube channel about him and his moods.
AND yet when someone sincerely asks after his state of mind.. something that he makes endless posts and vlogs about and something that he's got his worshippers invested in - he not only takes offence, answers them like a twat, deletes but he carries it on the next day and gets others involved.
Repeating endlessly the offending word "unstable" while at the same time calling himself unhinged.
How shitty must he have made the original poster feel.!
Mark it's not normal or nice behaviour in infact I'd say it was "unstable".
Twat

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Mental Hoax

The timeline they’ve given in that HTSM makes no sense 🤣

He ran off to bed and then for 3-4 days he was “completely unable to speak or get up or anything.” Ok…. Yet over those 4 days he attended an AA meeting, was a speaker at a different AA meeting, posted on Instagram every day (not old reposts but new mental health posts), and edited and posted a film review.

👏👏👏

I’m 100% convinced this “extreme mental breakdown” is BS 💩

• Heart
  • Angry

Bulls**t detector

I think what got to most of us on here was we liked nitty at one time, I think we saw her as full of fun, happy and bubbly then the family channel came along and we saw her as she really is at home with her family and didn't like what we saw. We saw the real person a nasty sneaky two faced women who is only interested in getting everything for nothing and ripping people off plus we were introduced to the vile husband and the ever so strange family. I can't say I would ever let them get to me in the way they have done to others I'm not that sort of person but when I saw them taking money off people in a supposed quiz night and since in monthly payments from vulnerable people I have to join in on Tattle to try and expose them for what they are. She is still on Loose Women lying about almost everything she talks about and being as fake as hell but obviously someone at ITV is keeping her in that job but I get some satisfaction when I read DM comments about her knowing so many people dislike her and can see through her fakeness.
This is sooooo true. Her and Kaye were my favourite LW and I was so happy when I found her YT channel. I started watching early on, when they would post 15/20 minutes of their holiday each day and I actually found them to be full of fun. It was when the longer vlogs and the Christmas vlogs started that I started to have concerns. I still joined the full of shit Sunday show posse but very quickly realised that they were basically charletons who wanted to give as little as possible and take as much as they could. The swearing increased, they seemed to care less and less about their appearance and the state of their home and the lies were becoming more obvious. The amount of vulnerable subs concerned me and the fact that any "negative" comments or differing opinions were attacked with such aggression that it became clear that these people are not nice.
I actually had an amazing upbringing. I have a fantastic relationship with my adult kids and a strong marriage of 30 years but these people trigger me and I think that's because I have a real issue with bullies and with anyone who lacks empathy and kindness. I know I'm not kind to the SA's on here but that is because I gave them 2 years of chances to change and instead they got worse. I am so sad for their younger daughter. She must feel so lost and alone with narcissistic parents and an older sister who lacks respect for herself or anyone else.

On another note. I haven't been on here that long but thank you for bringing me back to reality and for renewing my faith in human nature. Take care or yourselves first everyone. You can't fight battles against unkindness and falsehoods unless your own health is tip top.

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
agree. Im just listening to the HTSM too!
if his MH had deteriorated to a 'scary' place then there would have been an emergency Section 12 doctor avalaible who would have assessed him for a MH assessment, it is the law that anyone who is a danger to themselves or others is seen by MH professionals - there is as social worker (AHMP) on duty 24 hous a day who responds to emergency MH assessments - if he had gone through the proper routes he would have been assessed at home with a social worker and or a GP or Section 12 doctor, only then if he was detained under the MH act would he be taken off in an ambulance - so choosing not to go via emergency services, proves that he was not that unwell - its all a big drama - also she says it was all so beauitful how the girls moved around the house, respecting what was going on - this woman is off the scale
the top psych just tells him all the things we have been saying on here! absolute BS
I got to around 18 minutes and couldn't stomach it anymore. Apparently, the first psychiatrist was a favour, pulled by a favour, pulled by a favour and the second one, who was a TOP psychiatrist (yeah, right!) was through somebody she knew that knew somebody else. What an absolute load of bollocks.

I don't know about you, but if my washing machines breaks down, i might know a friend who knows a plumber, but to rustle up two psychiatrists, do me a fecking favour!. And if my husband had been lying in the feotal position for 4 days, i certainly wouldn't be fecking off to Brighton with my best mate.

1627640186535.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I'm brand new here and I have to say you've confirmed a lot of things that weren't sitting right with me for a long time.
I started watching their channel almost from the beginning and was one of the first 'family members'
I only paid for about 3 months because it all felt very much like an after thought and I wondered what the hell i was paying for! The recipes were hard/impossible to follow and sometimes had errors. I suggested they write the recipe out for us in the comments and was ignored along with many others who asked. It just seemed too much trouble for them!
I'm not one for jumping on lives whenever the whim takes them so I never joined in those and honestly thought it was just not worth the money.
I saw people who were paying branded trolls and blocked on the lives that I did have the misfortune of joining, that upset me because they were just expressing a different opinion.
It seems that unless you're a sycophant you're not welcome.
All left a bad taste for me and I can't stomach watching their vlogs anymore. They're hideously out of date (usually by at least a month) and come across staged a lot of the time.
Ugh so much more but I'll leave it at that for now, but I'm glad I found you guys 🥰

• Heart

Dinaaaaa

I’ve watched the most recent HTSM. I’ll need to have a think but my whole body (and I always trust my heart and gut) is screaming FAKE! I’m not saying he hasn’t been well but the fake tears and distress of her is just embarrassing.

Again, she made it all about HER! Of course she could have got an ambulance as as much as she doesn’t like to think it, they aren’t royalty! They are as normal and no more important than us. TMI now but I have to share this. Around 7 years ago I tried to take my own life and I ended up in an ambulance and on a ward in hospital. I may not have wanted to go in an ambulance but I needed to do so. He is no different and her banging on about no help annoys me. If they had a decent relationship with their dr then I don’t understand why they wouldn’t have prescribed Diazapam or similar to calm him down. She just annoys me. Poor Di getting the blame again too.

Other than that, ChiChi has been poorly for over a month.... ummmmm! Their dates don’t add up for his breakdown either. The lovely family moments in their home happen soooo infrequently (by her own admission) that they can remember them exactly....I have family moments of joy most days.

No other friends helped them out other than Michelle... and finally, after her saying how much they row, scream and shout then I’m surprised that M and K are as well as they are.

shocking 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I noticed how he liked to keep revisiting "I was in a fetal position" and when Nadia said it his eyes lit up. He's an attention seeker, they both are.
He is playing her and she allows it because she's scared her toyboy will run off with one of his imaginary exes. When she starts dry crying he looks as if he can't hold a straight face and when he does it she looks aroused. A vey odd couple.

• Heart
  • Sick

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
In this clip, taken from their 'family reality show' he crudely asks her "have you ever f**ked an Italian". He's tried to bleep it out. I find it strange that he sits on his coffee boring talking about men leering and being crude to his daughters and yet he's like it to his wife. I suppose he thinks it's fine for him to be this way because they are married?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Last time she helped "us girls" with our menopause a sub wrote word for word the same comment " thanks Nadia I literally knew nothing about the menopause until you spoke about it". FFS!
As I said before how on earth did the billions of women worldwide, past and present manage to struggle through the menopause without the wisdom and advice (get hrt #ad) of a two bit TV gob on a stick. I mean she's been through it dontcha know. 🤷
Yes Nadia Sawalha you certainly help me by sending me to Tattle so I can RANT.
Vacuous coW.

p.s. don't want to be soppy or like an arse licking sub but I'm missing @chipmunk , @notSUBmissive , @Seek Clarity , jax04 et al
Hi wonderful peeps.❤
Thanks for warm thoughts.❤
been in hospital and really really poorly with the dreaded lurgy a.k.a CoVid.
Both me and hubby double vaccinated but still got it.
Bern horrendous as I’ve other rare health condition on top. 🙈
I scroll through here every once in a while but hard to keep up.
Very tired. The bile which the Sadderley’s spout is more toxic than any pandemic so I’ve had to self isolate from that too. Didn’t realise how much of an effect they had on me till recently.
I’ve had to bleach my soul.🤪
Wishing you all well. Hopefully pop in again soon. Hugs to other tattlers taking time out. 🙏❤

• Heart

kais93

Chatty Member
Mark was 'working' all night the night before. They're all playing into the delusion that he actually has a job?

If they wanted a nice long lie in, they should have stayed at home where nobody gets up before midday. Welcome to the real world where 8am is actually really not that early.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I emailed them. On their site there is a contacts page. Even if the food was awful, she still ate it. Should have sorted it with the manager. Not broadcast it on You Tube.(n)
Nitty slagging off someone else's food. Feckin disaster chef. :LOL: We've all seen the shit she serves up.

• Haha
  • Wow

diamondtext

Chatty Member
Lots of people won’t see the inside of a hotel this year or next
How embarrassing that she cannot conduct her business in private
Attention seeking stretches to every single situation

• Angry
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Dark times? Is she for real???

Nadia Sawalha you utter d*ckhead, THIS is dark times…View attachment 685363View attachment 685364View attachment 685365View attachment 685366View attachment 685367

And you seriously call this dark times?View attachment 685368View attachment 685369View attachment 685370
Do you not follow the news? Your idea of ‘dark times’ is merely an inconvenience. Nothing more.
Is your home falling down around you? Have your family members died? No?
Oh that’s right - you have a washing up bowl on the floor. What a travesty.
You stupid, stupid woman
💯 👆 👆👆
The Sawalha-Adderleys are SOOOOOOO out of touch with reality!

The funny this is that USELESS WASTE OF SPACE MARK will have no idea how to deal with their little leak so the episode is bound to cause him to have another BREAKDOWN that everyone will have to endure!

Their original house has add ons all around it and therefore weak spots in the roof joints, because as we all know he'd only have employed bodgit and scarper to do any work, thus saving Nadias money for himself and his "collections"...

The fact its due to rain ALOT for a while is very amusing because many roofers don't go up when it's raining... Health and Safety reasons... It will drive Mental Marky Mad 😂

What's also amusing is water was leaking into their house and she's sat on youtube talking to her fans with only a tiny tpot and bowl to collect the water! No common sense... That's what buckets are for.. Oh but youtube was more important 😂..

Let's see how big a drama and crisis they make out of this preventable issue.. 🙄

Will the no named sunday show have to be cancelled? 😂

Will Mark have another breakdown? 😂

Will they find a bucket? 😂

Will Nadia have to miss Loose Women? 😂

Will they HAVE to eat takeaways due to the stress? 😂

Who knew happiness came in the form of a leaky roof 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member
OK, the rant..... email the head office if you have no reply to the complaint. but to go online and post a message to all your saddo subs to boycott the hotel is what it is- using your number of instagram followers to put pressure on them for financial recompense. just gross. I hope they ban her.

• Angry
  • Wow

Daniel87

I know many of you have already made these points so forgive me if I am repeating what has already been said...
But I don't think it's a coincidence that Mark developed the fastest diagnosed case of bipolar after the Bristol trip. In the HTSM vlog they said they had decided not to film anything on the visit so to enjoy quality family time. Well we know that wouldn't have been their idea but obviously a reasonable request from his daughter. (Remember when Kiki asked if her birthday not be filmed and they went on about it for months before and after)
I honestly believe Mark's mental health took a dip because I really think he would have struggled trying to function without filming himself.
He can't even walk the dogs without talking gibberish into his phone so imagine him trying to hold a conversation in real life or sit in a restaurant without holding his camera up and saying "look at this guys" "what do you think subs?" every 5 minutes. And especially meeting the daughters boyfriend and not having the security of gurning into his phone or pretending he is a news reporter.

I honestly think that's what triggered it but I think it was more of a big sulk than anything serious. I agree with what many of you have pointed out- I dont know when he had these alleged days in bed as he continued to film himself throughout, post selfies and jumped on a live the minute nadia was out the door. It all seems very odd.

• Heart