Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My life has been blighted from day one with people closest to me being alcoholics, it is still happening to this day.At times it can be soul destroying and frustrating
Beautiful, kind, intelligent people who have each told me privately that they would give anything to be able to give up drink .
unfortunately for all different reasons they haven’t even been able to even the very first steps to do so.
The last figures I saw were that recovery rates are incredibly low something like 4 percent will even take those first tentative steps
This gets me thinking that if you were one of those who beat all the odds you would be beyond thankful you would be looking at life with so much gratitude and relief,
Instead of moping, grumping and generally causing juvenile disruption
Ditto.
Some have managed to stop and some are drinking themselves to death.
That's why he makes me so mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder when or whether the paying submissives will get around to reporting their channel for failure to deliver promised perks like the member lives or NNSS. Or whether anyone will ever report them for sharing unoriginal content on the NNSS. 👇👇

View attachment 659395
Ripoff Sadderly Sawahla.... Don't even compensate for lack of content to paying members.... 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The Sawalha-Adderleys are EXPERTS at playing the victims... Take just this past week, their dogs are the ones who are suffering yet the gruesome twosome talk like it's them who are the victims...

Toffee is poorly because they chose not to get her vaccinated... Chi Chi is ill due to goodness knows what has happened to her and she is unable to come home because they failed to properly vaccinate their dogs... But woe is Nadia and Mark!

Nadia chose to microwave honey and woe is Nadia!

Nadia has had 2 holidays back to back but all you here is woe is us, it rained, I burnt myself...

Every week is the same, woe is them, Marks spent a lifetime ignoring his mental health and had an alleged breakdown... Woe is Mark 🙄

Teddy had a stroke, the Sawalha-Adderleys did nothing but woe is them...

They are perpetual victims living the life of dossers, selling every element of their filthy life for a few pounds. They barely work, they get given freebie after freebie, they charge people to watch the humiliation that is their life...

The are con artists repeatedly trying to play woe is me victims. Annoying is an understatement 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
So now we have it, right from the horse's mouth (manky mark) he attracts creeps! Good god man we have been telling you that for ages, at last he sees it for himself now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
if they are genuinally affected by Chi chi's being sick that they have been able to put out less content, it just goes to show how fake all their other being affected by stuff is......

However, did anyone else notice during the coffee moaning they were talking about Mank handing over a dog to the vets in the car park, that did not seem to fit in with the timeline we've been given, although maybe that was Toffee.....

Anyway, where's that sausage mcmuffin video they already had in the bag..... I wanna laugh at that shite......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Sawalha-Adderleys are EXPERTS at playing the victims... Take just this past week, their dogs are the ones who are suffering yet the gruesome twosome talk like it's them who are the victims...

Toffee is poorly because they chose not to get her vaccinated... Chi Chi is ill due to goodness knows what has happened to her and she is unable to come home because they failed to properly vaccinate their dogs... But woe is Nadia and Mark!

Nadia has had 2 holidays back to back but all you here is woe is us, it rained, I burnt myself...

Every week is the same, woe is them, Marks spent a lifetime ignoring his mental health and had an alleged breakdown... Woe is Mark 🙄

They are perpetual victims living the life of dossers, selling every element of their filthy life for a few pounds. They barely work, they get given freebie after freebie, they charge people to watch the humiliation that is their life...

The are con artists repeatedly trying to play woe is me victims. Annoying is an understatement 😡
Grabberly Adderley

• Heart
Reactions: 18

You are spot on! Chichi can’t come home because they didn’t vaccinate them and now toffee is suffering too but isn’t getting the superb care that chichi will be! Chichi is in the best place because she won’t get the care at home. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dog loving nitty now supposedly doting on her dogs..toffee telling her the only way she won’t cough is if nitty strokes her oh the ever caring witch trying to redeem herself.
Nah you’ve shown your true colours & we all know u neglect the animals & your children just to get your lard out on sm🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Dog loving nitty now supposedly doting on her dogs..toffee telling her the only way she won’t cough is if nitty strokes her oh the ever caring witch trying to redeem herself.
Nah you’ve shown your true colours & we all know u neglect the animals & your children just to get your lard out on sm🤢
we've all seen her bully that dog.......because she shat somewhere in a house that has no boundaries between anything, or for anyone..... and in a way that would be impossible for the dog to connect the bullying to the act of having pooed in their house......so she would just have felt traumatised and anxious. But now Nadia's found a way to pet her that allows her broadcast her own being so special and kind........ Awful person.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So they admit that they didn’t get a kennel cough vaccine for their dogs? Said that they didn’t know about it! Every vet recommends it but you choose whether they have it or not and it’s not only for dogs that do into kennels.
Considering they didn't bother vaccinating their kids, I can't say I'm surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Well you would think so.

She either doesn’t read them and only reads her fawning IG follower’s comments.

Reads them, cries and drinks herself to sleep and wakes up even more mad (and I don’t mean angry mad) than the day before.

Or reads them and doesn’t believe them because her Snow White mirror keeps her in a constant state of delusion.

Those are brutal comments, I’m surprised the DM print them. GLEAM do nothing to protect her, it’s very odd. Maybe they and she think any publicity is better than no publicity.

I just don’t understand why she doesn’t go and do a course, broaden her horizons, go into producing, be famous for doing something worthwhile. Why would you want to take the p**S out of all the women who undress for football? If she had actually taken notice of the game, they have stopped showing all those types of women. They show all types of genuine female fans, who are well dressed or have a full football kit on. I thought it was very tasteful and finally a sense of equality was being brought to our screens.

It’s not funny Nitty, you have your head screwed on backwards, stop trying drag everyone back to the 80’s. Catch up love. You are an embarrassment to women.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well you would think so.

She either doesn’t read them and only reads her fawning IG followers comments.

Reads them, cries and drinks herself to sleep and wakes up even more mad (and I don’t mean angry mad) than the day before.

Or reads them and doesn’t believe them because her Snow White mirror keeps her in a constant state of delusion.

Those are brutal comments, I’m surprised the DM print them. GLEAM do nothing to protect her, it’s very odd. Maybe they and she think any publicity is better than no publicity.

I just don’t understand why she doesn’t go and do a course, broaden her horizons, go into producing, be famous for doing something worthwhile. Why would you want to take the p**S out of all the women who undress for football? If she had actually taken notice of the game, they have stopped showing all those types of women. They show all types of genuine female fans, who are well dressed or have a full football kit on. I thought it was very tasteful and finally a sense of equality was being brought to our screens.

It’s not funny Nitty, you have your head screwed on backwards, stop trying drag everyone back to the 80’s. Catch up love. You are an embarrassment to women.
Very good post Chipmunk (y) I wish she would read it and take some notice.

Reactions: 16
just don’t understand why she doesn’t go and do a course, broaden her horizons, go into producing, be famous for doing something worthwhile.
She has one talent- being a total attention bleep......and she will never develop any talent beyond that.
She has been all around Europe on a bbc paid for holiday filming in top kitchens and now she's back in her own making the junkiest of junk food. Whatever she experiences it just doesn't impact on her in a positive way.
As Dororthy Parker once quipped- "you can lead a[n attention] bleep to culture, but you cannot make her think"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well you would think so.

She either doesn’t read them and only reads her fawning IG follower’s comments.

💯 Agree @chipmunk.. She could do so much with her life, make a difference, be inspirational to her children and others..

I genuinely cannot understand why a 56 Yr old woman would opt to degrade herself all of the time, to be remembered for being a loose woman in the most negative sense...

She has the power with her followng to be inspirational for doing good not famous for bring ridiculed and mocked. It's desperately sad. Mark obviously encourages her as his mind is constantly in the gutter. SADderley through and through 🤮

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
💯 Agree @chipmunk.. She could do so much with her life, make a difference, be inspirational to her children and others..

I genuinely cannot understand why a 56 Yr old woman would opt to degrade herself all of the time, to be remembered for being a loose woman in the most negative sense...

She has the power with her followng to be inspirational for doing good not famous for bring ridiculed and mocked. It's desperately sad. Mark obviously encourages her as his mind is constantly in the gutter. SADderley through and through 🤮
It’s like he wants her at his low level & by making her look stupid in photos knowing she will get slaughtered for it he’s succeeding. It’s always poor me poor me with twit head..see his MH has made a rapid recovery as I said before it’s like it never happened..all money driven..there getting dirtier by the day perhaps the members should suggest they have a bath..actually there probably want to undress them & get in the bath with them..Mind AG’s wig doesn’t fall off when he’s floating in the water with them🤣sorry not sorry🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 659494

Does this mean we’re going to get bum selfies from grandma!🥴
I would say that’s a definite YES. She’s priming her followers, she is probably doing it right now :rolleyes:

It really is quite unbelievable. Her poor family, all of them. I wonder when she will stop.

Is she just going to continue posting these photos up into her 70’s? Are we going to have a Madonna style explicit coffee table book?
‘How I made Cellulite and Fupa’s Sexy’ rammed in our faces next?

Like @bitterntwisted mentioned is she not aware people have strange fetishes?

She seems to be made from Teflon as many have said before, so I really cannot think of anything which would stop her, other than LW threatening termination of her contract.

It’s just going to go on and on and on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think the thing with Nadia is that she's desperate to have more followers on instagram than any of the other Loose women AND she's desperate to get to a million followers. She has fewer followers on the other platforms and she's never going to get as many as Ruth. However, the other LW all have other jobs to keep them occupied. None of the other women need to do these desperate photoshoots with their husbands to keep relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would say that’s a definite YES. She’s priming her followers, she is probably doing it right now :rolleyes:

It really is quite unbelievable. Her poor family, all of them. I wonder when she will stop.

Is she just going to continue posting these photos up into her 70’s? Are we going to have a Madonna style explicit coffee table book?
‘How I made Cellulite and Fupa’s Sexy’ rammed in our faces next?

Like @bitterntwisted mentioned is she not aware people have strange fetishes?

She seems to be made from Teflon as many have said before, so I really cannot think of anything which would stop her, other than LW threatening termination of her contract.

It’s just going to go on and on and on.
Who wants to see her naked unwashed a**e on the screen NO THANK YOU NOT TODAY OR ANY DAY FOR THAT MATTER🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think the thing with Nadia is that she's desperate to have more followers on instagram than any of the other Loose women AND she's desperate to get to a million followers. She has fewer followers on the other platforms and she's never going to get as many as Ruth. However, the other LW all have other jobs to keep them occupied. None of the other women need to do these desperate photoshoots with their husbands to keep relevant.
Goodness.. what an ambition to have and a goal to strive for, and make a career out of. ‘How many followers can I gain on Instagram.’ 🤩

• Sad
  • Sick
Did anyone see any pictures of toffee in Norfolk? 🤔 I saw chi chi pictures in Norfolk but don't recall toffee pictures?

Just wondering if they put her in a kennel and that's where she got her kennel cough from? 🤔
There is picture of Toffee laying next to manky and his rancid toe nail on the chair that dogs aren't allowed on. 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.