Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they need to make melanie blake a loose woman as soon as. i suggest monday and thursdays. a million winky faces!
Kim Marsh is missing from BBC early morning programme due to Covid in her family and they spoke to her on Zoom. In a very prominent position was Melanie Blakes Ruthless Women book, she is not her agent but wondered why it had pride of place on her shelf as she would not want to be associated with the women in there. Maybe she was saying - look I have the book so those awful woment are nothing to do with me, it's them from ITV :giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I am reading Lady C's book about Megain and Hazer and she talks about her wanting to be the most famous woman on earth, wants to break the Internet etc etc. She said that any fame addict is like any other addict in that they do not play by the same rules as ordinary people. One of the first warnings the friends and relations of alcoholics receive in Al Anon is - never go between an alcoholic and his bottle, if you do you'll always end up a loser. Addicts are notoriously ruthless in achieving their fix, whatever their addiction.
She goes on to say you become the most famous woman on earth by creating drama, chaos, controversy, call it what you will. You only need to look at what made others so famous to that degree of fame is a five-word letter spelt h/a/v/o/c.
Paraphrased from Megan and Harry - The Real Story by Lady C.

Reminds you of which 2 people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh dear! Looks like Nads is on Alex Belfield's radar. :ROFLMAO: Don't agree that Loose Women is sexist for being all female. Sports programmes are full of dudes. Watch to the end. No wonder Nads took down the photo.

They are trying, in the semi and finals they had 2-3 female reporters/pundits on the pitch.

ANYWAY!!! That was hilarious, he obviously got a huge thumbs up from me! Though he did tell her at the end she had great knockers, and that is all she will take away, she won't hear anything else, she will see that as a very positive review, run straight to the Snow White mirror and repeat it all :rolleyes:.

( Glad he had a poke at youtube narcissists 🥳 ) I might put in the comments he should come and join in here!

Thank you for sharing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That maniac,angry,sweating,seething,dancing in sweaty socks human hotdog 🌭 has put me off barbecues for life .....
It would seriously scare the B’jasus out of you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve come to this thread after a picture of Nadia popped up on my Instagram of her in a string bikini, I first thought someone had photoshopped her face on as a mean joke! Why would you post that! At 19 I can see why influencers post content like that but she’s already famous and I don’t see how that picture benefits her career!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Kim Kardashian unveils Kate Moss as SKIMS ambassador | Daily Mail Online

Oh no! After all of Nadia Sawalha's thirsty 'tributes', rarest of orchids Kate Moss is the new SKIMs ambassador.
It's like their desperate pleas to appear on Googlebox being ignored all over again. Kind of, according to Nadia Sawalha's mirror mirror on the wall. :sneaky:
Oh no!!! Kim chose our most waifer thin model from......🥁🥁🥁..... CROYDIN!!!! :ROFLMAO:

.. and she is often in Absolutely Fabulous :LOL: !

If she dares hit on our beautiful Kate it will not end well for her.

That has put a big fat ending to her DM Skim Skids.

She has most definitely done that on purpose, nice chess move KimK 👏👏.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve come to this thread after a picture of Nadia popped up on my Instagram of her in a string bikini, I first thought someone had photoshopped her face on as a mean joke! Why would you post that! At 19 I can see why influencers post content like that but she’s already famous and I don’t see how that picture benefits her career!
WELCOME to the thread.

Well I beg to differ, she isn't famous 🤩. No-one knew who she was once she reached Scotland. She might have a few straggler fans in Spain. She is marginally well known in the southern area of the UK. That is why she is posting photos of herself in a bikini for the England final in a desperate attempt to even be relevant, let alone famous.

Come join the merry band and read on, or read back ( maybe some earlier threads, the beginning of this one was tough going 😥)

WHOOP!! More Tattlers 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😆🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’ve no idea why anyone would post a picture like that of themselves either - I think years of living with her third husband is making her lose her mind (and dignity).
I don’t think it will benefit her career in the slightest… but it gets her in the papers for another day, and that seems to be all she’s interested in lately

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Kim Marsh is missing from BBC early morning programme due to Covid in her family and they spoke to her on Zoom. In a very prominent position was Melanie Blakes Ruthless Women book, she is not her agent but wondered why it had pride of place on her shelf as she would not want to be associated with the women in there. Maybe she was saying - look I have the book so those awful woment are nothing to do with me, it's them from ITV :giggle:
You’ve just reminded me! I took a picture yesterday morning but forgot to post it!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Wise words from Nadia Sawalha's mate Colleen Nolan here.
Janet's Shocking Grudge Confession Leaves The Women Afraid To Cross Her | Loose Women - YouTube

Indeed, what goes around comes around and karma is certainly a B****
Do you think she meant her agent (Melanie) Blake? :sneaky:
I really really believe in Karma... People like Nadia Sawalha cannot be so nasty & lie and con their way through life without all of the negative energy they create coming back and adding that negative energy directly into their life...

To call someone a witch as melanie blake called nadia implies she vvv nasty, her own sister said how nasty she has been... All that nastyness comes from within nadia, she's spent 56 years being nasty, she was nasty to her young sister from an early age and is nasty now, right upto the present day...

The more I see of nadia sawalha the more nastyness, the more desperation and the more lies I see. I took a couple of days off from viewing her at the weekend, even after a 2 day break it's amazing how it allows her horrible behaviour to stand out so much more clearly when you watch her content.

Under the guise of their family entertainment banner which includes their podcasts what kind of "nice" people decide to discuss the taboo subject of regretting having children!?!? Seriously... It's an absolutely perverse subject to discuss on a family channel, the poor children didn't ask to be born! The fact they did such a talk says SOOOO much about the Sawalha-Adderleys and highlights, in my opinion, just how nasty they both are 😡

Karma DEFINITELY has Nadia Sawalha on its list 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When Maddie’s age range was eligible, Nadia said she won’t be having it.
My 18 year old booked in straight away, saying that we’re all in this together, so I didn’t even need to have the conversation.

I love the idea of this. I won’t be able to be there but wish I could.
I bet you’ll have an additional guest with a selfie stick trying to join you though (He’d love to vlog the ‘trolls’) 😬😆
If so, make sure you film it for Tattle evidence🤗
Same here. Would love to join but it’s a bit too far to travel for the day. I would suggest that everyone show up wearing a cap with “DIRECTOR” or a silly mask but that might be too conspicuous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.