Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she sitting with Mark on the couch in Norfolk?

Re: Chrystal palace park cafe meet up
August @11am
Which Saturday is best for you guys ?
I’ll put a symbol next to each date then if you want to come. Comment on this with the corresponding symbol ( hope that makes sense)
7th ❤
14th 🤢
21st 🤣
28th 😡
If all dates are good for you put 👍
Thanks , hope we can make this happen
I really really would love to but it’s too far.😢😭😢😭😢😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
🥲🥲🥲 but it will come home one day 🤪😏

I have been thinking exactly the same thing @Seek Clarity in respect to some sort of cosmetic treatment! but still does not explain the sudden lack of scaring/pain on IG tonight🤔😡
ifher scars ar that bad it would hurt her to turn her neck as the skin would keep cracking and be very painful

Reactions: 14
ifher scars ar that bad it would hurt her to turn her neck as the skin would keep cracking and be very painful
Yes, I wondered that. She is lucky she didn't end up with an exposed artery, the neck is very delicate. And the vessels aren't well protected, it could have caused an ischemic stroke.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I love how Nadia, who evidently didn't realise that rapidly heating a closed bottle of honey will cause air pressure to build and splatter scalding honey everywhere when the air inevitably forces itself out, ever had the nerve to say that no one needs to remind of her of food safety because she's 'never poisoned anyone'.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
PEOPLE GO ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE COLOUR AND THE CHEERY PICS, WELL I DO ❤💙🌸❤💙🌸❤🌸🌟💙
ALONG COMES MANK WITH HIS BLACK AND WHITE GORMLESS IMAGES AND AS ALWAYS LOWERS THE EFFIN TONE, AS USEFUL AS AN EFFIN INFLATABLE DARTBOARD. KEEPING THE SUBS IN THE GOD AWFUL PITS. SHAME

Give it a bloody rest.... Yet again he reminds us.... 😴😴
Moon man 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How have the red burns become brown in 24hrs???🤔

LIAR LIAR BURNS NOT ON FIRE 🔥
There are so many apps available for airbrushing. I’ve been looking at what you can do. There’s even one that puts all your makeup on, so getting rid of them, darkening them, whatever she needs to do depending on what narrative she needs, she can do.
.. Or

is the whole thing made up or exaggerated because she has possibly had a suspension from Loose Women and she’s not going to be shouting about that?

When she said she felt bad for not doing LW last week, I didn’t buy that for a second. NEVER would that woman turn down the opportunity to be on TV.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I have to laugh 😃 I really do.....
He is outside of pain regret shame and humiliation (y) but only because he hasn't been drinking?(according to him)?
Except that he's not outside of shame guilt humiliation etc etc (as he puts it) really because he still pimps out his wife mistreats the dogs doesn't set a positive example for his daughters....is passive aggressive.... doesn't take responsibility for anything ...(I could go on and on) but I'll spare us the forensic examination...:sleep::D

Not having a drink (allegedly) is not really a triumph if your still engaged in the same toxic self destructive set of behaviours (just given a different outlet?)
Enough with the tedious virtue signalling!
What's with the stripey top as well? (Is he a prison inmate dragging his ball and chain?) :D The never ending guilt trip that he wants everyone else to go through? (So he doesn't have to?) (y)Thanks Mark

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Coffee moaning is well exactly that........

I get annoyed with the complaint that people can't visit people in hospital etc; and the false equivalency with double vacced football supporters being together. People in hospitals are vulnerable by definition- if you go in an ambulance with someone who is ill, and you are carrying the virus, you can give it to them, to the ambulance crew, who then pass it on to other vulnerable patients and staff, and potentially have service collapase, not even just from people actually catching covid, but also because with that sort of contact, the staff would need to self-isolate. IT'S. NOT. THE. SAME.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are so many apps available for airbrushing. I’ve been looking at what you can do. There’s even one that puts all your makeup on, so getting rid of them, darkening them, whatever she needs to do depending on what narrative she needs, she can do.
.. Or

is the whole thing made up or exaggerated because she has possibly had a suspension from Loose Women and she’s not going to be shouting about that?

When she said she felt bad for not doing LW last week, I didn’t buy that for a second. NEVER would that woman turn down the opportunity to be on TV.
She should be on Loose Today, we'll find out at 12:00 during the This Morning link if she's on.

Reactions: 8
HIS MISERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS
I SUPPOSE THE SUBD ARE PAYING FOR AN UNENDING DOSE OF MORBIDITY
AND THIS CHUMP WILL DELIVER THAT IN BUCKETS
SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING
HE WOULD MAKE ANYONE LOOSE THE RAG 🥵

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's definitely a Harry Potter dementor in human form... He sucks the life out of life... He couldn't live in the moment and be content if his life depended on it.

He overthinks EVERYTHING because he has the luxury of doing so as his wife supports him doing bugger all everyday...

"Dementors feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them."

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pity the Manker doesn't feel one iota of regret or remorse for the sexual abuse he has committed (according to his own confessions).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He's definitely a Harry Potter dementor in human form... He sucks the life out of life... He couldn't live in the moment and be content if his life depended on it.

He overthinks EVERYTHING because he has the luxury of doing so as his wife supports him doing bugger all everyday...

"Dementors feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them."
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 correct

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He is so boring. Such a pessimistic person. He needs to get over the fact that a drink is not needed to have a good time. Stop making excuses for being friendless, unlikable, lazy and work shy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.