Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ratcatcher commented last year, what a state the garden was and asked Manks how long they had been living there as he was aghast at the state of the garden and all the rubbish
Even Manks seemed to show some shame as he said to Nanny Di in one of the GFH - Im now seeing the garden through the ratcatchers eyes, in other words its a tip - only taken him 19 years to realise this - still not done very much about it other than pretend to plant up a garden
They have used the garden as an exended rubbish tip from the house - they must be over run with rats -which are so difficult to get rid of once there is an established colony of them.
also they never clear up the dog poo so there is probably all sorts of nasty flies -which could have got into the dogs wound and caused severe infection
if i lived next door to them I would have called out environmental health ages ago
He previously claimed (on a gfh I think) that the garden was in a state when they Nadia bought the house, but I looked on google a while back (at the sale history) and the garden looked well maintained.
The house looks a bit different because of the extension that they Nadia had done
29AE4D18-2EEB-435E-B46C-3E95F3501EB5.jpeg

The garden is now out of control and full of rubbish because of their laziness - nothing more, nothing less.
When the house was sold to them, both the house and garden were well maintained.
The fact that they throw old mattresses into the garden, instead of taking them to the tip, and threw their children’s dirty nappies into the garden just goes to show the kind of people they are. They’re disgusting.

The SLOBerleys

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Something that is very strange is occurring as Nadia rarely keeps off the gram and let’s face it she’s not a lover of her dogs in the way that many of us are. This along with the way she looked at him in the HTSM video makes me wonder if something more than chichi is going on?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He previously claimed (on a gfh I think) that the garden was in a state when they Nadia bought the house, but I looked on google a while back (at the sale history) and the garden looked well maintained.
The house looks a bit different because of the extension that they Nadia had doneView attachment 654600
It could have been a bomb site when she bought it but for the love of god, how many years ago was that? 20+ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There's two different posts... one for the "family guests" and one for everyone else. In the "family guest" one it's still there as of a moment ago.

View attachment 654591
I am confused and admit I don’t have animals ! Surely he would not be driving back and forth to the RVC?
Would it not be just to pick Chi Chi up or not at all? Am I missing something? Are animals allowed daily visits??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she says that they’d lived there for 17 years (at the point of filming that gfh), and hadn’t done a thing to the garden.
Apart from dump rubbish in it.
3290D83B-1B6F-4502-9106-3F4831B337F0.jpeg
A3F4CE6E-07C7-4EC0-802D-3E5D44827893.jpeg
5D71F7E2-0A7B-4947-AC27-C0EE3245AA47.jpeg

What a lovely environment for their children and dogs😐

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
These buggers! They have told everyone about the stuff is going on with Chi Chi, they are stressed, etc, yet they don't have to courtesy of tells their fanbase/subs if they are going to do a live. Do they think their loyal followers have nothing else to do, but wait around until they deign to get out a notification? Annoying fuckers. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I also get the feeling that they do not treat their dogs very well and it’s all for show. When the dogs come up to them they don’t cuddle them and pet them to the extent the dogs lie down for tummy tickles and Toffee clearly has possession issues. On one walk Nitty was so obsessed filming herself she didn’t even bother checking where the dogs were and I’m sure Toffee did a poo that wasn’t picked up, you could see her behind on screen. I do really hope Chi Chi gets better soon.

GFH is the only film I can bear to watch but mainly it’s for spotting their numerous errors and lamenting the death of another plant. They must have spent a fortune killing plants as well as killing sub’s gift plants such as the rose which arrived dead? I don’t think so, more like it wasn’t picked up or watered. That’s why they keep losing plants - they can’t be arsed watering them all every other day that pots need in the summer.
So much of GFH is Manky obsessed with filming his own face and his voice, the plants barely get a look in. Why does he think that him constantly showing himself and his boring musings are interesting? They can’t identify their own plants correctly and are not looking at the spread and height of plants when planting. That garden should be a showpiece by now, not a tit tip that it seems to always look. Adding newspaper isn’t going to help, the inks are poisonous as the paper rots into the ground. Putting weed suppressant down won’t help if you don’t weed first and then add a load of soil on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone has just posted this (I’m sure AG will be only too happy to message them to let them know)…
D5DFA851-6DF1-4846-91D2-16EC4CD0D107.jpeg

I have no idea about this as I’m not a dog owner, but you’d think they’d research what they’re planting beforehand - there are so many plants that are harmful to animals if touched, or ingested.

Edited to add:
59A6B8DA-8916-45F6-A671-765F9229690D.jpeg

They definitely do have Azaleas in their garden.

I believe they also have delphinium too:
99AE6672-2CD1-4DCD-80E5-0BA79E2A5D5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone has just posted this (I’m sure AG will be only too happy to message them to let them know)…View attachment 654656
I have no idea about this as I’m not a dog owner, but you’d think they’d research what they’re planting beforehand - there are so many plants that are harmful if touched, or ingested.

Edited to add:View attachment 654658
They definitely do have Azaleas in their garden.

I believe they also have delphinium too:View attachment 654662
Interesting those plants cause DEPRESSION!!! .. just imagine if that plant (Azaleasis) is the cause of HIS depression 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am confused and admit I don’t have animals ! Surely he would not be driving back and forth to the RVC?
Would it not be just to pick Chi Chi up or not at all? Am I missing something? Are animals allowed daily visits??
I thought this. All feedback and communication would be done over the phone. Surely they’re not going to be letting people trail in and out of the ‘hospital’ to visit a poorly dog. And of course their dog would have to be confounding all the experts and having every test under the sun, couldn’t be a straightforward issue. They love a drama and as I’ve said before it’s all for content and engagement. I sincerely hope Chi Chi recovers.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I thought this. All feedback and communication would be done over the phone. Surely they’re not going to be letting people trail in and out of the ‘hospital’ to visit a poorly dog. And of course their dog would have to be confounding all the experts and having every test under the sun, couldn’t be a straightforward issue. They love a drama and as I’ve said before it’s all for content and engagement. I sincerely hope Chi Chi recovers.
Exactly, your not allowed in the vets at all. They meet you at your car and take your pet in. Payment is also done in the carpark

• Wow
Reactions: 20
When we take our cat to the vet, because of Covid restrictions, only one of us can enter with our cat. We have to wait outside until called and then hand him over at reception. The Sloberlys make it up as they go along, its all for a good drama and content. I can't stand them

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Visiting your pet during their stay at our hospitals/practices
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken the decision to suspend the facility whereby clients can visit hospitalised patients until further notice. Thank you for your understanding during this sensitive time.

Please refer to our individual hospital pages, below, for information on how we are working to minimise the impact of COVID-19 and reduce the possibility of exposure in appropriate ways within our hospitals.

Just a little FYI from the RVC. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The last story on AG Instagram just tap his profile pic has a red circle around it
I just can’t cope🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This might be just me but I think the fact that he keeps going on about chichi and lying about visiting her, he's hiding something. He has proved in the past how much he dislikes the dogs and I don't think they are keen on him either he's forever tormenting Toffee and she's always growling at him. I think he knows what happened to chi chi, funny how she suddenly got so sick when nits and Kiki were away I just don't trust that creep.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.