Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am confused and admit I don’t have animals ! Surely he would not be driving back and forth to the RVC?
Would it not be just to pick Chi Chi up or not at all? Am I missing something? Are animals allowed daily visits??
Any excuse for getting out of doing any work. They have no content anymore, we've known this for ages. It seems her family have totally abandoned having any involvement. Mr and Mrs Sawalha look drained and exhausted, she knows she will get questions "Are they alright?"etc.. it's plain cruel to ask them to behave like performing seals.

She has a new Influencing career which suits her to the ground.

Do as little as she can, earn huge amounts, be in the papers everyday, have instant and continuous gratification, and be in total control of her fans.

I still think she suggested a few months back to bring the channel to a close and that is what led to his SULK which required a diagnosis :rolleyes:

He is frantically trying to look like he is useful, busy, busy, busy.

I'm also beginning to wonder if she had a short suspension from LW after the Hancock rant? As someone mentioned yesterday, when was the last time she was on? Maybe that is why she is quiet. All we have seen from her since then is an attempt at coming across as wholesome.

Healthy biscuits in 15 minutes, everyday yoga, walks on the beach, standing in poppy fields, taking her parents to the seaside, removing herself from SM because her young daughter is upset. Reeks of 'Look, look, I'm not a ranting lunatic, I promise I will behave, I'll try my hardest to be like Holly Willoughby, honest I will.'

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This might be just me but I think the fact that he keeps going on about chichi and lying about visiting her, he's hiding something. He has proved in the past how much he dislikes the dogs and I don't think they are keen on him either he's forever tormenting Toffee and she's always growling at him. I think he knows what happened to chi chi, funny how she suddenly got so sick when nits and Kiki were away I just don't trust that creep.
I thought the same thing that's why I found the whole chi chi situation upsetting.
Just the thought of the either of the dogs being left home alone with him puts me on edge.
I don't trust him he gives off sadist vibes to me and is not good around vulnerable people or animals. (He is not caring and considerate and everything has to be about him)
It's a feeling that is difficult to shake off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
IVe just been flicing through some of the early GFH
Christ what a mess that garden was
They found their daughters books in one box, her invoices from Eastenders, all srts of personal stuff just thrown in the garden and left there for 17 years - unbelievable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They found their daughters books in one box, her invoices from Eastenders, all srts of personal stuff just thrown in the garden and left there for 17 years - unbelievable
Its mind-boggling they would dump all that in their garden and even more that they don't feel any shame and advertise their filth all over social media, just why?

Its mind-boggling they would dump all that in their garden and even more that they don't feel any shame and advertise their filth all over social media, just why?
I also think its very risky using Di to plant things in that garden, god knows what she could pick up, especially if they have rats, they need reporting to Environmental Health. If they have rats, the neighbours will have them too (shudders)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes they have a problem all that space just equals more space for mess and clutter and rubbish.
For me it just speaks volumes about the kind of people that can't or won't deal with their problems.
Everything is just dumped and discarded yet not thrown away.
That mountain of litter should be a daily reminder that their lives are a mess but they just leave it to rot away and decay.
Jeez I'm starting to feel a bit dirty just thinking about it!
To say it's not healthy is a huge understatement.
They can't deal with cleanliness and clean or open spaces the whole house is like a landfill site!
Just clean up your act guys if you didn't have depression that would make you feel depressed living in that space.
An inability to see the truth (turn a blind eye) denial of reality? Is that what living in your head and dreams and promises of the future (that never comes) and being glued to electronic media does?
It's a little disheartening....I feel like not watching anymore it's so frustrating!
Seeing people who ironically are controlling but will not take control over their own lives is just depressing.
I will leave them to it...I hope she walks away (she is the only one who has the power to do so).
It will never get any better untill someone decides that they have had enough and that there is more to life than this.

• Heart
It is disgusting - especially as those de-clutterers came in to help them and disappeared and I seem to recall some subs did that sort of thing and offered. It is pure laziness. Makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 19
No CM, no NNSS, but yet another popcorn junkies review.

Which begins “Obviously we’re still sitting in the shadow of what’s happening to Chi Chi, so we’re still in the process of getting updates and what have you, and playing a waiting game really”.

I don’t watch these reviews but thought I’d dip in just to see if it was filmed today or ‘Pre chi chi’.
Maybe he could have used his time more wisely and filmed something for the paying subs who are currently getting sweet FA for their money, but no, he can’t do that can he, because that would be the decent and right thing to do…something that the SLOBerleys are incapable of doing🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26
This might be just me but I think the fact that he keeps going on about chichi and lying about visiting her, he's hiding something. He has proved in the past how much he dislikes the dogs and I don't think they are keen on him either he's forever tormenting Toffee and she's always growling at him. I think he knows what happened to chi chi, funny how she suddenly got so sick when nits and Kiki were away I just don't trust that creep.
My first thoughts as well, I completely agree

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been thinking about Chi Chi, obviously I hope she is going to be ok. Who can remember when Chi Chi fell ill previously and was rushed to the vets? I don’t think the subs were updated, yet several would have messaged with their genuine concerns. In their tip of a garden are all kinds of plants, bulbs, vermin, rats, fox pooh and dog pooh which is rarely picked up, maybe chi chi have gotten to any medication left out, or drugs laying around? Has Manky left out any human food which is poisonous to dogs while Nadia was away? How many hours do they spend talking into a camera, selfie stick or editing social media when time could be spent with their dogs? It’s hours and hours. And that is time they will never get back. It’s all so wrong.
the vet bill will be enormous, I presume AG will start a collection to help them out
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes it will be a huge vet bill. I would hope they have pet insurance? i can see AG asking for donations, and subs chipping in while other members with less money feel pressured to donate too for fear of being perceived as less supportive super fans. I predict SE doing a Sunday show complication of rehashed old vlogs, There will also likely be a thank box, gifts, cards you name it. I also agree with others here that the channel is going seriously down hill like a car without any breaks, it is all going to end very badly. I’m so glad I saw the light when I did. When I watch anything nowadays all I can see is contradictions, lies and fake everything. I did wonder if Chi Chi had maybe injected something while Nadia was away, that mark left laying around …….spending so much time on social media editing and filming himself ignoring the dogs is not good. . A dog is for life NOT for being left for hours staring at their master staring into a screen…..

• Heart

Which begins “Obviously we’re still sitting in the shadow of what’s happening to Chi Chi, so we’re still in the process of getting updates and what have you, and playing a waiting game really”.

I don’t watch these reviews but thought I’d dip in just to see if it was filmed today or ‘Pre chi chi’.
Maybe he could have used his time more wisely and filmed something for the paying subs who are currently getting sweet FA for their money, but no, he can’t do that can he, because that would be the decent and right thing to do…something that the SLOBerleys are incapable of doing🤬
They are wearing exactly the same clothes and same decor as yesterday’s PCJ review posted 16h ago! Yesterday it was all laughs and jokes and no talk of Chi Chi! Something is not adding up🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Sick

If they are playing "a waiting" game, perhaps they could get off their lazy arses and attempt to clean up their disgusting hovel and garden. There are 4 of them and probs Di, dirty scruffy tramps...they make me so angry

• Sick
  • Heart
Proof that the SLOBerleys have NEVER lived or worked in the real world can be found again by their latest crisis...

A poorly dog is upsetting however can anyone with a real job imagine saying to their boss I'm not able to work all of this week due to my dog being at the vets, I cannot do anything practical to make her better, I cannot visit her either due to covid BUT I need a week off to get sympathy?

Or, my dad's had a mini stroke, the ambulance took him in, I'm not allowed to visit him due to covid BUT I need days off work to get sympathy?

The Sawalha-Adderleys are not very resilient at all, ANY issue crops up and they crumble.. What is that teaching their children?

When we sadly lost our last pet both my husband and I cried lots and lots but we still went to work, it was traumatic taking her to the vets, leaving her there, seeing her so poorly... When she died our life changed immeasurabley as we moved to the lakes to spend our free time walking our dog in the fells. All of a sudden we had no dog in our home, no dog to walk, we both felt lost BUT we both still went to work... Dog walking is a chore to the Sawalha-Adderleys and they only appear to tease their pets so I am not sure why they are more upset than anyone else would be!

I just do not understand the need for so much drama, they make everything so OTT dramatic...Why?

I still think something else is going on behind the scenes but we'll never know because for as much as they are dramatic they are also expert liars.

Animals being ill and or passing away is absolutely awful as the love from pets is unconditional... But I've NEVER known anyone take days and days off work due to it...

Their reaction is completely OTT especially when they never ever give the impression they think alot of their dogs other than when they use them to get thumbs up or more followers 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes they have a problem all that space just equals more space for mess and clutter and rubbish.
For me it just speaks volumes about the kind of people that can't or won't deal with their problems.
Everything is just dumped and discarded yet not thrown away.
That mountain of litter should be a daily reminder that their lives are a mess but they just leave it to rot away and decay.
Jeez I'm starting to feel a bit dirty just thinking about it!
To say it's not healthy is a huge understatement.
They can't deal with cleanliness and clean or open spaces the whole house is like a landfill site!
Just clean up your act guys if you didn't have depression that would make you feel depressed living in that space.
An inability to see the truth (turn a blind eye) denial of reality? Is that what living in your head and dreams and promises of the future (that never comes) and being glued to electronic media does?
It's a little disheartening....I feel like not watching anymore it's so frustrating!
Seeing people who ironically are controlling but will not take control over their own lives is just depressing.
I will leave them to it...I hope she walks away (she is the only one who has the power to do so).
It will never get any better untill someone decides that they have had enough and that there is more to life than this.
Yes!! 💯 ⬆

The garden is such a good metaphor for them, their lives, their relationships!

Just to add to what you’ve already said.

Nadia just wants a bit of space with some joy in it (colourful flowers) - Mark refuses to give her that but martyrs himself creating work and mess.

They can afford endless additions and help but waste money and choose not to get the help.

With a bit of effort and thought, they could create a positive space for themselves, their kids and their dogs but selfishness, laziness and egos prevent that.

They don’t do it together, they disagree about what each other wants, Mark says he’s doing it for Nadia yet gives her nothing she wants.

There are so many parallels!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are wearing exactly the same clothes and same decor as yesterday’s PCJ review posted 16h ago! Yesterday it was all laughs and jokes and no talk of Chi Chi! Something is not adding up🤔🤔🤔
That’s interesting - thank you.
Like I said, I don’t watch the reviews, and I only watched the first minute or so of this latest one to see if I could find out when they filmed it.
So, they’re either wearing the same clothes as yesterday (highly possible as they tend to wear the same clothes for days on end), or something else… but I don’t know what?!
The suspicion and mystery continues!

Reactions: 15
… and it was during this time, when their garden was at its utmost worst ever, that she had the audacity to do a rant to Croydon Council, telling them to ‘sort their tit out’ regarding waste disposal.
Remember of course, that their landfill garden was more than just a few bins not being emptied.
It’s this kind of hypocrisy which seriously makes me hope they will be caught out one day.
Both there rant and the go to from 2018
You couldn’t make it up.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Proof that the SLOBerleys have NEVER lived or worked in the real world can be found again by their latest crisis...

A poorly dog is upsetting however can anyone with a real job imagine saying to their boss I'm not able to work all of this week due to my dog being at the vets, I cannot do anything practical to make her better, I cannot visit her either due to covid BUT I need a week off to get sympathy?

Or, my dad's had a mini stroke, the ambulance took him in, I'm not allowed to visit him due to covid BUT I need days off work to get sympathy?

The Sawalha-Adderleys are not very resilient at all, ANY issue crops up and they crumble.. What is that teaching their children?

When we sadly lost our last pet both my husband and I cried lots and lots but we still went to work, it was traumatic taking her to the vets, leaving her there, seeing her so poorly... When she died our life changed immeasurabley as we moved to the lakes to spend our free time walking our dog in the fells. All of a sudden we had no dog in our home, no dog to walk, we both felt lost BUT we both still went to work... Dog walking is a chore to the Sawalha-Adderleys and they only appear to tease their pets so I am not sure why they are more upset than anyone else would be!

I just do not understand the need for so much drama, they make everything so OTT dramatic...Why?

I still think something else is going on behind the scenes but we'll never know because for as much as they are dramatic they are also expert liars.

Animals being ill and or passing away is absolutely awful as the love from pets is unconditional... But I've NEVER known anyone take days and days off work due to it...

Their reaction is completely OTT especially when they never ever give the impression they think alot of their dogs other than when they use them to get thumbs up or more followers 😡
When I was working as a nurse on a very busy acute ward, hubby too, we had 4 young children. We had lots of family probs, illness etc, poorly parents we had to help and eventually come live with us...we had to carry on in our jobs, look after kids and parents....they are so friggin dramatic with everything, have no responsibility, have money , could easily afford home/garden help, do sod all all day but ponce about on phones etc, they make my blood boil, I'm so angry today with them today more than ever...I'm just sending love to all my tattler buddies who feel like I do and opening a bottle of wine. I take comfort that we are all feeling the same today and thank the Lord we have each other...rant over x

… and it was during this time, when their garden was at its utmost worst ever, that she had the audacity to do a rant to Croydon Council, telling them to ‘sort their tit out’ regarding waste disposal.
Remember of course, that their landfill garden was more than just a few bins not being emptied.
It’s this kind of hypocrisy which seriously makes me hope they will be caught out one day.
Both there rant and the go to from 2018
You couldn’t make it up.

Who in their right mind throws crappy nappies into their garden...AND tells the world, disgusting dirty, filthy tramps

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yes!! 💯 ⬆

The garden is such a good metaphor for them, their lives, their relationships!

Just to add to what you’ve already said.

Nadia just wants a bit of space with some joy in it (colourful flowers) - Mark refuses to give her that but martyrs himself creating work and mess.

They can afford endless additions and help but waste money and choose not to get the help.

With a bit of effort and thought, they could create a positive space for themselves, their kids and their dogs but selfishness, laziness and egos prevent that.

They don’t do it together, they disagree about what each other wants, Mark says he’s doing it for Nadia yet gives her nothing she wants.

There are so many parallels!
Love this post 👆.

Most people who have a dog at the vets have to carry on with life and jobs, infact it is a big help to be distracted. And even through the devastating, even life changing times of a dogs death again we plod on, crying in the car or train to and from work, going to the toilet to cry for what seems like months .
Oh but not the Sawalha Adderleys . Their dog hasn't even died (and I hope it doesn't) but they have to act like this has never happened to anyone before and create a huge stink!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It wasn't that long ago that nitty found human poo in her garden, I wonder who decided to use the garden as a toiLIT, probably that weirdo that lives there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had a look at the HTSM, I could only stomach a few minutes as Mark looks repulsive, all the twitching, pouting, scratching and that greasy hair turned my stomach. I found it funny when he talked about the pandemic putting a stop to them "shooting on location" for their vlogs. He really is a prize dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly, your not allowed in the vets at all. They meet you at your car and take your pet in. Payment is also done in the carpark
My local vet still has the hatch system they had in place when lock down began. The animals walk through the hatch, leaving their owners behind. The only Swadderley who could fit through the hatch would be poor KiKi. :( As others have tattled, the amount of detail being made up / divulged by Mark is beyond ridiculous. It's like one of his failed pitches for a book / film / documentary. No wonder Dog House Media was such a failure.
The Story of Doghouse Media - TV Production (doghouse-media.co.uk)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.