Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mark now doing the curly girl hair method with the last wee bit of hair he has ?
Scrunching it whilst wet with a T-shirt and encouraging ones own natural curl to form
Stay tuned he will be like Pete the Pirate by Christmas and the skull rings will complete the ensemble
Nifty at fifty is the desired look
More like scundered at half a hundred

Reactions: 22
Interesting. I agree the burns look more healed than one would expect (think she said it was Tuesday morning doing her dad’s breakfast before the others woke up?) She did though do some irritating Instastories with the wheezy laughing the day she got back home from Norfolk - last Friday. So it could have happened later that night or on the weekend before they went. Nothing about her story adds up though

That Eating in the sun was out on the main channel about a year ago. I remember I started to watch it but got bored. So he’s lying again.
I think you, and any other paying subs here should find a way to complain to YouTube because you’re all paying for nothing at the moment, and before all this happened, it seems that you weren’t getting all that was promised to you anyway.
You’re all getting ripped off and it needs to stop

Reactions: 24
I wonder if he went to the cinema alone? If so, it’s a shame he left Nadia on her own. Another row maybe? I’m wondering if the burn happened before she went away and the chichi saga happened after?
I'm just super suspicious of everything they're saying nowadays. You even wonder if the burns are connected to what's happened to Chi chi!

totally agree @chipmunk burns on the face and neck need urgent medical attention
as the skin carries on burning through layers without treatment
she should have gone straight to hospital
and they do look quite nasty burn
Some chatters during the CM asked her if she saw a doctor for it and she said (me paraphrasing here) yes, well I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist gave me some steroid cream. The burns were blistering! Is she willfully obtuse or that stupid? How the hell did she make it past her 3rd birthday? Oh, I'm sorry she has ADD.

Reactions: 27
Nifty at fifty more like shifty at fifty

Reactions: 18
totally agree @chipmunk burns on the face and neck need urgent medical attention
as the skin carries on burning through layers without treatment
she should have gone straight to hospital
and they do look quite nasty burns
Nothing is ever straight forward with these two scammers.
I'm not sure what I believe but I do know that when someone spilt microwaved soup on my hand I had to go to a& e, have it dressed every week, the pain just got worse and worse and it was wet and blistered for a long time before peeling then scabbing. Microwaved honey on the skin doesn't bear thinking about .
It's time to refund the paying subs, outrageous behaviour !
And the MH SM bandwagon jumpers give me the rage.

Reactions: 26
I agree completely she knows where A and E is if she cannot take responsibility for seeking help or treatment at her age then God help her
Why splash it all over SM and the news and ask the subs for their opinion!! (What are her priorities here?)
Why not just see a doctor like anybody else??
I'm tired of all the drama surrounding them you know they have a way of making everything complicated that is just confusing and infuriating?
Does she need people on here to be concerned about her (just like she is doing with the subs?)
How about we also have our own lives to lead and personal problems!
Funnily enough I burnt myself really quite badly about 3 weeks ago from reaching for the kettle when it had just boiled.
It's healed but not very well and I'll probably be scared for life (it's on my arm and now looks like a big red blotch)!
Didn't go to the hospital either which is my own fault (Co vid still scares me tbh) husband went to the pharmacy I applied cream it hurt like a bugger for 2 weeks and blistered quite badly and now there isn't much I can do about it?
Life goes on....
I'm sorry but for Nadia and Mark who limp from one self inflicted disaster to another (that they use for content for their vlogs etc) my sympathy is a pretty hollow well! (I,d rather give it to someone who deserves it)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
That’s a very interesting post and your words have hit me like a sledgehammer. I need to think about what you have said in para 3. Astounding and I’ve never thought of it that way before

Reactions: 19
I found her vlogs about three weeks ago and have been binge watching since. Agree with you 100%. She's seems lovely and is very relatable, and capable. And Carlo is definitely hot!

Reactions: 15
Seems like MARK ADDERLEY THE. GREAT UNWASHED has had vodka on his cornflakes this morning

Just looking at the latest reviews and the amount of views they’ve had Vs the amount of thumbs up/down.
The view count isn’t huge, but those who have felt a need to either Or is minimal.
That can’t be good for them surely?
Considering the fact that his reviews are the thing that is most important to him on the channel, the feedback is pretty poor
Must be rather disappointing for him

Last edited:
Seems like MARK ADDERLEY THE. GREAT UNWASHED has had vodka on his cornflakes this morning
Sorry I shouldn't laugh really! (That's not very kind I'll admit.) but considering the mileage that he's had from being an ex alcoholic (a narrative that I've never really bought into?) and also that this is supposed to be a family show?
You know your number is up when even the subs start to question if your drunk or not? (The comment I read actually asked if both of them had been drinking said as a joke)?
So yes I'll admit it that's what they both have become imo a bit of a joke? (Gallows humour)
That's why on so many posts I wish I could put several emojis (a bit like Helen from SA) except mine wouldn't be rainbows and flowers (God love her)
They would probably be something like...?

Reactions: 19
Agreed, I think the only way to get Youtube's attention is by violation of rights. That's when they seem to contact immediately.
I complained about Manks revealing his Mother's and Julia's whereabouts, they got back to me within 30 minutes but Manks was clearly reading on here at that point and he edited it. Youtube kept asking where is it, give us the TIMESTAMP? Which I had already done, they came back and said they could find no evidence; but at least it felt like they do have people monitoring and one's complaints don't disappear into an abyss.

Having said that..everytime I have complained regarding the pay SUBS content being broadcast to non-paying SUBS, I hear nothing. I'm assuming that is because I am only an observer, reporting, and it is not my rights being violated. They are getting AD revenue, and I can't threaten them because, I haven't parted with any money.

Don't really know how to advise, or what I'm advising but @HereForAScroll is right, maybe as a collective, a few paying SUBS all complain at once you will be heard? If they do not respond, then I think it is completely fair to open it out on to Social Media, that 'Youtube are not responding to the fact you are paying for a service on their channel which you are not receiving.' That would bring A LOT of unwanted negative attention both to yt and the Con Artists.

Of course if they have time in their busy schedule to read here they will pull everything immediately so..the sooner the better. Takes about 10 minutes to make a complaint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just watched a bit of CM and they were both very defensive when subs were asking if Chi Chi could have been infected from something in the garden. They gave an emphatic NO and said it could be from anywhere, the vets will never know where from (handy that) or her body could have just decided to attack itself. I’m sorry but lesions like that go not appear from nowhere overnight and they said she may need to have surgery on them so it’s pretty severe

Toffee was coughing in the background and they said they think she has kennel cough. I do worry that their dogs seem to get sick an awful lot

Oh and when asked about her neck Nadia said she was in agony today, the skin is ‘CRACKING OFF!’ (touch dramatic, no? Surely it’s just healing) And then she had the gall to say, ‘I don’t like to moan, people have a lot worse’

Reactions: 17
Honey in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Whaaat. 4-5 minutes. Plain stupid. Something very fishy with her story. Masterchef winner doesn't think about just placing the pot of honey in a bowl of warm water?

Paid members don't need to wait for an offer of a refund they can request it by contacting youtube and telling them they aren't receiving a service they've paid for.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.