Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe he does message them directly. I imagine he does it through Instagram though, rather than their personal numbers (but who knows - there are no boundaries here as we know).
I also reckon they must get fed up of him constantly messaging them and digging for info, but they need to keep him close because he is their link to so much. He promotes them, defends them, raises money for them, buys gifts for them… they can’t afford to lose him I don’t think. They know all the subs rush to him for information. If they piss him off, I think it could be pretty damaging for them

Thanks @Misbehaving 😁
AG follows N&M on Instagram so contact is done by direct message. I think that AG is too valuable to them and their YT channel. Strangely though If anyone disagrees with AG about anything they are kicked off his Facebook subs fan group and blocked. Assumed to be a ‘troll’ even if completely innocent. I would love to know how it all started.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope the dog pulls through and is not suffering. But one wonders if Nittya’s moratorium on social media is more about being with her parents and daughter who don’t want to be filmed. If so then say so and leave it at that. They were still in Dorset yesterday. 👇👇
F354D473-4EFB-4C8B-B9F6-55A57E1E0189.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It wasn't that long ago that nitty found human poo in her garden, I wonder who decided to use the garden as a toiLIT, probably that weirdo that lives there.
She also stepped in dog Pooh in the kitchen fairly recently while filming a live, And I’ve lost count of the times they have mentioned and filmed dog Pooh inside the house, even on the beds once I think? Makes me absolutely sick thinking about it. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
on the GFH from the early days when Mans was just starting to make an appearance - she read all the comments and the suggestions that people were making about the garden, he didnt seem to be involved in reading them at all
how times have changed
since he took the lead on the channel hes destroyed it
Nadiac was much more laid back then and more invovled and actually quite funny at times
I watched a couple today -they were very short 5 mins ones
He didnt have a clue about the garden all he did was send off for loads of plants - all out of season
ordered 2 ton of top soil when he needed compost - I dont know how she put up with him
then he introduces Nanny DI which spoiled it really but obvs Naria got bored with it all and stepped back
but my god that garden was a mess - what the neighbours must have thought
he also said he wasnt going to film the front of the house because of keeping their privacy - oh how times have changed with that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the first thing to do with a dog with an undiagnosed condition is to get the other dog out of the house, washed, and staying in a house wihtout any other dogs, in case it's infectious and will be passed on, and then have the environment cleaned and disinfected. something tells me they won't have done that.

• Sad
I wonder if she’s been given a slap on the wrist for something & been banned🤔heres hoping🤞

Question: if they have been banned from YouTube can he still post popcorn junkies but not appear live?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I
Its mind-boggling they would dump all that in their garden and even more that they don't feel any shame and advertise their filth all over social media, just why?

I also think its very risky using Di to plant things in that garden, god knows what she could pick up, especially if they have rats, they need reporting to Environmental Health. If they have rats, the neighbours will have them too (shudders)
I know someone once who contracted wells disease from helping out at someone’s garden.
apparently they traced it back to rat urine.
Not washing hands after being out in the garden can be really dangerous.
they never wash, never mind wash their hands.
They are a walking talking health hazard.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I

I know someone once who contracted wells disease from helping out at someone’s garden.
apparently they traced it back to rat urine.
Not washing hands after being out in the garden can be really dangerous.
they never wash, never mind wash their hands.
They are a walking talking health hazard.
Wells disease can be caught from drinking straight out of any drinks can that has been stored in a rat infested warehouse or garden. I have seen bottles of water, lager, coke etc on their decking.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder why the promised Sausage mcmuffin "meals" in minutes still hasn't arrived. I'm so looking forward to laughing at that one. Surely it must arrive now to fill in the cracks like an actual sausage mcmuffin does!

• Haha
Wells disease can be caught from drinking straight out of any drinks can that has been stored in a rat infested warehouse or garden. I have seen bottles of water, lager, coke etc on their decking.
Exactly. Anywhere that a rat has urinated, someone touches that and doesn’t wash their hands etc. Very nasty. Even if this is the problem with ChiChi, part of me thinks they won’t admit it as subs have warned them that this might happen. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if all the problems they've had with their neighbours over the years have anything to do with the rubbish in their garden, it's probably caused their neighbours to have an infestation of rats too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Ing just had a notification for a get ready cook…….. surely not, don’t think I can bear to watch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
duck me i think they've released another version of coooking momma's spaghetti

Check out 25:20 where Nadia says "it will only be on this part of the channel, never on the main channel" lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ing just had a notification for a get ready cook…….. surely not, don’t think I can bear to watch 🤷🏻‍♀️
Version #773 of Mama’s Spaghetti, this time cooked by Manky. Old exclusive paid-for content that Manky has now made available to the world. Those family members are getting real value for money….NOT.

• Angry
  • Wow
I wonder if all the problems they've had with their neighbours over the years have anything to do with the rubbish in their garden, it's probably caused their neighbours to have an infestation of rats too.
Definitely, and her mum and dad..

Reactions: 12
Version #773 of Mama’s Spaghetti, this time cooked by Manky. Old exclusive paid-for content that Manky has now made available to the world. Those family members are getting real value for money….NOT.
They really are scraping the barrel.
Give it up now chaps - it's getting embarrassing 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was just popping on with a pointless story just so people don’t forget her🥱

Reactions: 13
So NS has posted an anti mask post/lockdown story and non update on Chi Chi but no time allegedly to fulfil obligations to subs, obvs

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.