Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Methinks a few people in their ENTIRE extended family might take exception to this description of their YouTube channel. 👇👇
AE7D3A0F-8F2E-4613-A572-256550F50204.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Version #773 of Mama’s Spaghetti, this time cooked by Manky. Old exclusive paid-for content that Manky has now made available to the world. Those family members are getting real value for money….NOT.
Oh come on now is this a bloody joke! :rolleyes:
How many variations on the same basic witch 🍝 spaghetti can one family come up with?
If your not going to be creative and do something different then why bother?
That's the problem though isn't it for both of them they find something that intially is popular or has an impact and then use the same old formula/recipe over and over again....one track minds on the same well worn out groove!
Oh but 3 years ago people liked it yes but that was then this is now...
So much mental stagnation and lack of imagination in their own lives so that literally they have nothing to give also leaves others short changed and feeling out of sorts!
It really is a vanity project for him isn't it, but then that severely limits the options available and frankly isn't that interesting for other people?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Definitely, and her mum and dad..
I'm sure it is
as rats have what is called a 'rat run' as they are almost blind they urinate in all the tunnels underground they make so they identify the scent of their urine so can run from one nest to the other, usually its a massive area thats why its called a rat run - it will go right through to most of their neighbours
all the years of leaving rubbish and matresses everywhere has been perfect breeding ground for them, thats why Chi chi always wants to go out and run after them as she was seeing them everywhere
I wouldnt sit in that garden ever
and thats why they say you are never more than 3 feet a way from a rat
the nests are probably in their garden as when he was halfarsed tidying up the tit - that tariq ended up clearing in half a day
he said he thought he had found a rats nest and thats when they called out the ratcatcher - who probably only put poison down - rather than sourcing the nests, as it takes 2 or 3 visits from the ratcatcher to get them and then they never go away as they will always find the scent for the rat runs
my ex boss had them in her garden and she went into a drawer to get a clean tea towel & thought I havent got a brown tea towel & it was a rat!!!
they get everywhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So NS has posted an anti mask post/lockdown story and non update on Chi Chi but no time allegedly to fulfil obligations to subs, obvs
The Michelle Heaton post that Nadia posted is just another Z List celebrity trying to get more followers by having a rant...

It must be what their social media managers are telling them all to do...

Funny how nadia posted the rant 1st before an update on their dog... It's highly unlikely they are going to get a vetinary update at 7pm on a Friday!

I'm guessing nadia posted the rant before realising how it would look re chi chi

DESPICABLE DESPICABLE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
duck me i think they've released another version of coooking momma's spaghetti

Check out 25:20 where Nadia says "it will only be on this part of the channel, never on the main channel" lol
Oh, he’s totally taking the pi*s putting that up.😡
Another totally pointless video of him doing that bloody spaghetti.
He’s laughing at the subs- those who pay and those who don’t.
Totally laughing at them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
duck me i think they've released another version of coooking momma's spaghetti

Check out 25:20 where Nadia says "it will only be on this part of the channel, never on the main channel" lol
They are really taking the piss now 😡 I no longer have any words, so angry... 😡 Also I no longer have any pity for their subs if they accept time after time to be played and pay for strictly NADA and continue to send out ♥♥♥ WAKE UP SUBS !!!!!!!!!!

Haha @seekclarity we posted nearly the same message at the same time😏😏🤣

Haha @seekclarity we posted nearly the same message at the same time😏😏🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you are about to do another piss take of KK, Nastia, then could you please make sure that you get a bleedin' good wax done beforehand. I'm dreading it already. 🤮

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That Noddy hat was enough never mind anything else
Hot hot husband in garden gnome guise 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure it is
as rats have what is called a 'rat run' as they are almost blind they urinate in all the tunnels underground they make so they identify the scent of their urine so can run from one nest to the other, usually its a massive area thats why its called a rat run - it will go right through to most of their neighbours
all the years of leaving rubbish and matresses everywhere has been perfect breeding ground for them, thats why Chi chi always wants to go out and run after them as she was seeing them everywhere
I wouldnt sit in that garden ever
and thats why they say you are never more than 3 feet a way from a rat
the nests are probably in their garden as when he was halfarsed tidying up the tit - that tariq ended up clearing in half a day
he said he thought he had found a rats nest and thats when they called out the ratcatcher - who probably only put poison down - rather than sourcing the nests, as it takes 2 or 3 visits from the ratcatcher to get them and then they never go away as they will always find the scent for the rat runs
my ex boss had them in her garden and she went into a drawer to get a clean tea towel & thought I havent got a brown tea towel & it was a rat!!!
they get everywhere
The Sawalha-Adderleys leave their sliding doors open all of the time... I bet loads of rats n mice have walked into the house thinking its an extension of the messy garden 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She back on the Gram declaring her undying love for the dog..yeah ok when it suits😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Sawalha-Adderleys leave their sliding doors open all of the time... I bet loads of rats n mice have walked into the house thinking its an extension of the messy garden 🤮
Yep, I bet the rats walk in through their patio doors, take one look and walk straight out again.🐀🐀

Hers wouldn't fit in a ladies' pouch, she'd need a man's posing pouch!
She’d need a Sainsbury’s bag.
(See my avatar/profile pic😬)

So we know they over share on SM. We know they talk to each other via Instagram.
But seriously????
Why is Nitty writing a message directly to her dog?🤯

For me… it leads to several questions-

1/ Why is she sending ChiChi a message on ‘The Gram?’
(Why not just ring her direct and keep it private? Vet could hold phone to ChiChi’s ear?)🙈🙄😜
2/ Does ChiChi have internet access?
3/ Can ChiChi actually read?
4/ Was she homeschooled too?
5/ Who pays for ChiChi’s WiFi and phone contract?
6/ How does ChiChi reply?
7/Is it hard to text with paws?
8/ Does ChiChi even feel like reading on insta whilst she’s poorly?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly. Anywhere that a rat has urinated, someone touches that and doesn’t wash their hands etc. Very nasty. Even if this is the problem with ChiChi, part of me thinks they won’t admit it as subs have warned them that this might happen. 🤔
I want to like this a million times x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.