Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhhhh Naardia and her endless number of imaginary friends🤣🤣 today she actually named one "texted my friend Matty" turns out Matty is Denise's 32y old son 🤣🤣
Mark Adderley: "You guys (alongside my family and friends) have really helped me."
He doesn't have any friends! 🤣🤣 Do you think that he's copying N or do you think Tim The Postman bought Mark his jingle jangle 'bipolar ring'? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG-he has a Bi polar ring--could it be more melodramatic ?

Only thing missing is a recovering addict bracelet and an ADD watch...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Also, am i the only one loving melanie blakes obvious attempts to out nastia 🙈😂 yeh i get that its abit annoying and it would be great if she just said it all loud and proud, but world war 3 and lawsuits would defo happen!! 💣
I love Melanie Blake's attempts too... It's too litigious to speak her truth as nothing can be proved, he said she said etc..

What I really like is she is not letting Nadia get away with all she's done and is constantly reminding her that she remembers everything via a very slow drip feed 😂 ..

Plus if she did name Nadia it would be over in a day, yesterdays fish n chip paper and all that...

Melanie's constant drip feeding about Nadia must be slow torture to her as she's DESPERATE to be seen as the girl next door, when in reality she's the nightmare antisocial neighbour from hell 😂

I know many on here disagree and wish she'd just name her, thankfully we are allowed to have opposing views on here...

PS... Mark thanks his "friends" in his woe is me #bipolar post... THE FUNNIEST THING IS HIS LIST OF FRIENDS THAT HE FOLLOWS ON INSTAGRAM... THEY ARE ALL PREDOMINANTLY NADIAS FRIENDS, SUBS, NADIAS Management and a few ex alcoholics... He has NOOOOO FRIENDS of his OWN which is what we thought... SAD PATHETIC MAN THAT HE IS 😂🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cowl neck without filters🤣👎
Her neck looks like a foreskin. Not a good look at all.

Think i might start referring to her as PB. Penis Bonce

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Another day same story another pity show for saddo Mark Adderley.
She is a complete fool 😡 a cost to himself!!! Would she prefer the cost of him losing his entire family 😡should the 50 year old man child father of 4 not be dealing / taking ownership of his issues ???😡😡😡
Oh do piss off with your Arty Farty B/W pics. Your pity parties are boring me shitless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They Really Really do have a blooming cheek Ranting about Matt Hancock breaking the rules, when they massively broke the rules by taking 7 people from 4 seperate households from London to Cornwall and claimed they didn't know it was wrong because the rules were so complicated!!!

They took young and old all over the place in one vehicle, we'll never know if they were super spreaders... 7 people breaking the rules was so acceptable to them that they made a huge fuss about showing their boring holiday film 😡

Guess what Nadia Sawalha? We felt the same rage YOU felt today about YOUR RULE BREAKING HOLIDAY, BUT ours was GENUINE and x 7!!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys really are a bunch of self serving, deluded wazzocks 🤥🤣🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Thank you 🥰 I felt like I needed to write that post and I honestly can't stand the way they objectify people and use them for their own ends.
They have zero empathy and compassion in my opinion and just jump on any tragic event to get mileage from it and to basically make it in one way or another all about themselves.
They are such self centred individuals with such a narrow short sighted view of the world and they are addicted to drama and stress.
Always craving more and then never satisfied I didn't know Xander and didn't always like him but I can't stand to see him used as another prop in their never ending public performance ritual!
Sorry for the rant and I'm not a perfect individual myself by any stretch of the imagination (plus I was critical of Xander myself on several occasions) but I just feel that mark high jacked his death to spout on about his own issues (yet again), and that left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Please don't apologise. I find your posts articulate and full of truths. You are completely right about the SA's being self centered. It's hard to explain to people how flawed their characters are. I know we are all flawed in some way but I believe they both have personality disorders that prevent them from seeing themselves in a true light and also make them completely void of empathy. I also think that they are aware of how they use vulnerable people to enhance their own lives and in my mind that makes them dispicable human beings. When I first started to question them, I just thought they were a bit cliquey and poor liars but now I really think they are nasty people who try to make themselves look good whilst treating people really badly. Keep posting, I enjoy reading your outlook on their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've finally found the video where Nadia discusses the introduction of the paid members' section. Looking back on this now, it seems so calculated. She talks about how an editor would cost a lot of money, how much they spend on travel, testing etc. She emphasises that Mark spends a long time editing. But, he had no other employment, he was a kept man. It's not as though he was turning down television jobs to edit their vlog!

It's rather clever how humble Nadia appears in this video, making out it was to cover costs, compensate for time, nothing was being taken away. I feel this was the start of the decline in their channel. From then on, I believe it became purely about money and this is when their vlogs became irritating. It's such an eye opener to look back at how they tried to justify the payment wall.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
In the most recent COMP ‘staycation’ he was talking about being 17 in IBIZA (13:45 mins) remember this is before he became a rich producer so it’s Di or the grandparents forking out for this .... I think he pretends his upbringing was tougher than it was 😡
They also go on about Maddie doesn’t like going abroad coz she misses her friends.....🙄

Reactions: 17

Andy granny pandy is very angry. she think she's back "acting" in kath's cafe. she should save it for herself for that dye job. as you get older your skin lightens and darker shades look weird and unnatural. That wonder product looks like clag in her hair.

My favorite bit of the mcmuffin abomination is when she goes to offer mark some (because he JUST must try it) and she can't bare to give him a bit, and tells him she will make him one seperately. So adding up the last three meals in minutes you could have a meal of deepfried banana, cookie dough with m and ms and a mcmuffin, and you still wouldn't really have a meal would you. so, cheers for that.

Also that m an m thing was just basically buttercream with a bit of microwaved flour in it......like how first world can you be in order to take m and ms and put them in bloody buttercream. who also has three types of m and ms in opened packets in the house.

She actually says the mcmuffin is not "naughty". I take that is emotionally developmentally held back speak for "unhealthy". she's such an evil idiot.
There’s something about that striped T-shirt that makes NARDIA MAD… every time she wears it she goes on a rant haha 🤣
1624686693472.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nads was right about Labour, where is Starmer? Then she lost me on the poor young people not having sex, as if that is bad thing and yeah, like her eldest hasn't been getting it on the semi-regular. :rolleyes:

Coming to a screen near you
What is Kim doing here? She looks like a Suntan Tuesday left out in the front yard and was run over by your brother's big wheel. :sick:

For someone who is all about the rules, that doesn't get in the way of worshipping her idol Kim. Remember when Kim had her birthday bash in Tahiti breaking COVID travel rules. No wonder Nads' eyes are brown, she's so full of :poop:.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've finally found the video where Nadia discusses the introduction of the paid members' section. Looking back on this now, it seems so calculated. She talks about how an editor would cost a lot of money, how much they spend on travel, testing etc. She emphasises that Mark spends a long time editing. But, he had no other employment, he was a kept man. It's not as though he was turning down television jobs to edit their vlog!

It's rather clever how humble Nadia appears in this video, making out it was to cover costs, compensate for time, nothing was being taken away. I feel this was the start of the decline in their channel. From then on, I believe it became purely about money and this is when their vlogs became irritating. It's such an eye opener to look back at how they tried to justify the payment wall.
Nadia talks about costs and Mark Adderley's hours and hours of editing and maintaining the quantity of content. At length.
Not once does she mention the glaring absence of quality content from their (paid or unpaid for) family YouTube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mark Adderley: "You guys (alongside my family and friends) have really helped me."
He doesn't have any friends! 🤣🤣 Do you think that he's copying N or do you think Tim The Postman bought Mark his jingle jangle 'bipolar ring'? :sick:
oh and Lisa of course is his new BF-maybe some of Maddies mates, he perhaps goes down the park wif em doing a bit of skunk and skate boarding innit

• Haha
Mark Adderley's #mentalhealthmerch :mad:
not a bad idea actually. different rings to show what conditions you have. the subs would all buy them.

There’s something about that striped T-shirt that makes NARDIA MAD… every time she wears it she goes on a rant haha 🤣
View attachment 635281

she does a really obvious "tell" type smile at the end of that video (the recycling one) that shows it was all faked

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
not a bad idea actually. different rings to show what conditions you have. the subs would all buy them.

she does a really obvious "tell" type smile at the end of that video (the recycling one) that shows it was all faked

most of the rats are probably from her garden that has been full of tit for the past 17 years!

• Haha
  • Sick
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Another day same story another pity show for saddo Mark Adderley.
She is a complete fool 😡 a cost to himself!!! Would she prefer the cost of him losing his entire family 😡should the 50 year old man child father of 4 not be dealing / taking ownership of his issues ???😡😡😡
😂😂😂 Is this how he’s referring to himself these days - “recovering addict / alcoholic (who now has diagnosed bi-polar and ADD)”? What a lemon! 🍋

When’s he gonna realise it’s bipolar not bi-polar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole pandemic Nadia has been just prancing about in her knickers ...clueless
What has brought on this sudden militant front ?
There must be money to be made
Or like most things it will be forgotten in a day like Xander, Britney and Kim’s divorce to name a few one day wonders 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Marks editing is nothing a ten year old couldn't do...if you can even call piecing some clips together editing. I came across Nicki Positano on YouTube recently. She lives in Positano and her vlogs are fabulous. The work she puts in to film and then edit really show.
Obviously Mark and Nadia don't watch that calibre of other You Tubers, if they did they should be embarrassed to call what he does editing. Oh and her subscriber count is jumping by the thousands since I started watching a few days ago.
You get what you give...Mark and Nadia give almost nothing, hence their very low numbers. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.