Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, am i the only one loving melanie blakes obvious attempts to out nastia πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ yeh i get that its abit annoying and it would be great if she just said it all loud and proud, but world war 3 and lawsuits would defo happen!! πŸ’£

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope you are well @Misbehaving , I got gooseflesh when I saw your name in notifications, in anticipation of reading one of your wise posts.

p.s it didn't disappoint.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love it here, we have a kind community and we all know we can have a rant and just comment without being muted or banned from their channel πŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This FUCKER! 😀 When did Mr. Almost Ph.D get his medical license and specialize in psychiatric drugs? Lithium is the best drug there is right now to deal with mania. I had a family member on that and it kept them out of the hospital. It is so infuriating how he throws this uninformed opinions out there. You are not in the pub spouting out tit, you are on the internet preaching. STFU!

I saw his post and 😡. He can feel the meds jostling in his brain? I don't know about you, but don't pills go down your throat, absorbed in the stomach and released? He really is his illness when he asks what part of his illness makes him him. Jackass. :rolleyes:
I just *really* hope this idiot doesn't make anyone stop taking lithium suddenly without consulting their psychiatrist: medication adherence is already a significant difficulty in patients with bipolar, this could literally be enough to tip someone to stop taking their medication. Which is SO dangerous.

Lithium is a strong medication, and patients need to be closely monitored... Which they are! Christ. He's going to give me an aneurysm.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This always reminds me of you dear Tattlers and this site β™₯Strangely enough it never reminds me of the Swadderleys😏🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, am i the only one loving melanie blakes obvious attempts to out nastia πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ yeh i get that its abit annoying and it would be great if she just said it all loud and proud, but world war 3 and lawsuits would defo happen!! πŸ’£
I dig melanie blake too. she's got a book to sell, and she's doing a load of interviews wherever she can saying as much as she can. I think she'd actually be great on Loose women; definitely more entertaining and outspoken that most of the numpties they now have on there........No wonder Nadia is always advertising she\s part of a gang. LOLOLOLOLOLOL times a million

• Haha
  • Heart
I dig melanie blake too. she's got a book to sell, and she's doing a load of interviews wherever she can saying as much as she can. I think she'd actually be great on Loose women; definitely more entertaining and outspoken that most of the numpties they now have on there........No wonder Nadia is always advertising she\s part of a gang. LOLOLOLOLOLOL times a million
Ahhhhhhh Naardia and her endless number of imaginary friends🀣🀣 today she actually named one "texted my friend Matty" turns out Matty is Denise's 32y old son 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ahhhhhhh Naardia and her endless number of imaginary friends🀣🀣 today she actually named one "texted my friend Matty" turns out Matty is Denise's 32y old son 🀣🀣
Matt Healy is the son of a loose woman and an increidbly successful musician (four top ten albums in the US, including a number 1). . I'm sure nadia and mank are hoping maddie might have equivalent success....

• Haha
Do you think they will bring back a stick of rock for each family guest who in effect may well be paying for their next expensive holiday ?
No I didn’t think so ....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great post and I agree.
I just logged on today and was very shocked to read about his death. This is very sad and tragic.
I remember him as being a very colourful and provocative and polarising person (maybe deliberately so?).
He definitely courted controversy and generally seemed to enjoy his spats with people? (In my opinion).
I never heard him refer to himself as a victim (or feeling victimised) and for such a forthright man he definitely would have been vocal if he believed that the evil trolls were out to get him? (Don't you think so Mark?)
This is despite living with some pretty severe long term health problems but Xander seemed to me to have bigger fish to fry than turning himself into a professional victim (take note mark).
He was trying to say something about the state of the world (especially politics) and his place within it?
His opinions were not to everyone's taste but he always had the courage of his convictions in voicing what were quite unpopular opinions (especially in media circles).
So he was someone who stood his ground (maybe a bit too much!).
That's why maybe he could be rigid and inflexible and let's be honest a bit rude?
Mark stroked his ego and gave him a position of unofficial doorman vetting comments and members that was a step too far imo.
He no doubt felt indebted and included by Nadia and mark but there is no doubt that they (particularly mark used that to their own advantage)
He deserved better than being their top flying monkey sadly maybe his own insecurities led him to being attracted to having that position.
It's a clique they run it's nothing to do with equality and we all know that cliques run on exclusion (and not inclusion).
So for Mark to use his death to make yet another veiled threat to trolls is really exploitative and in bad taste (imo).
Rip should mean exactly that peace not another internal sub war which is then turned against the so called trolls.
Pathetic a new low!

I was never a fan of Xander and his behaviour (he could be a nasty bully when he felt slighted or his place in the adderley hierarchy threatened.
Having said that and acknowledging that mark and Nadia actively generate in my opinion hate views (for which he played a part) they are not at all innocent
I'm sure that Xander himself would never have claimed to be whiter than white or holier than thou?
He always came across in his own way as pretty street wise and strong minded and if he gave it out then I'm sure he could take it on the chin as well.
In his own way I think he liked the attention (yes even negative attention) and liked to generate a bit of drama?
He was after all in his better moments a flamboyant sardonic mischievous man who I think knew exactly what he was doing and how to create an image/persona and how to have an impact.
He wasn't the shy retiring type after all and enjoyed his place on a media platform where he was in a way the top dog (of the subs).
Again (sorry for repeating myself) that's marks little hierarchy yes (with the obvious drawback of the bullying that always will be a part of that set up).

Was he a bit of a guilty pleasure in a car crash kind of way yes (for me at least) he was in that his outrageous antics had me cringing shaking my head in disbelief and yes sometimes laughing?
He was a larger than life character (for good and bad) but sadly someone who didn't know how to rein himself in.
Again we all know that their you tube channel attracts people with little sense of boundaries and I think ultimately he was a clever and interesting man who really had some definite potential and talents that he sadly never got the chance to explore.
Although he most definitely tried!!
He went for life he had an appetite for it and while he was here he tried to live it to its fullest.
I think that's how he should be remembered and not as a footsoldier in marks never ending war on the trolls (or life itself).
We are all more than trolls mark there is so much more to life.
So instead of being involved in Marks personal drama/inner demons I wish that he'd maybe used his talents to further his own life instead of being an observer of other people's (dysfunctional lives).
We are not defined by others (especially not mark and Nadia eekk!) but by our own actions.
I hope he didn't suffer and I hope that he passed away peacefully both in body mind and spirit.
Away from negative influences online and hopefully surrounded by real family and friends who really knew him and loved him.
RIP

Misbehaving, that was such a thoughtful, honest and caring tribute to Xander. You didn't even know him or interact with him and it was 1000 times better than anything said by Manky, Nitty or any of the cult members. I hope they feel some sort of guilt for having strung him along.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has some nerve talking about whether or not people thinking having an affair is an ok way to behave and family values.

NS talking about young people being stopped from having sex. Didn't her eldest allegedly have her boyfriend over πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Couldn’t t believe a sub commenting that their membership was pulled because they hadn’t enough money in the bank
There will be people who will give their last penny to these Scamboogers
Shameful
Especially considering they don't feel the need to always provide the service people pay for. Ok for them but not the subs.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
Another day same story another pity show for saddo Mark Adderley.
She is a complete fool 😑 a cost to himself!!! Would she prefer the cost of him losing his entire family 😑should the 50 year old man child father of 4 not be dealing / taking ownership of his issues ???😑😑😑
ArghhHH 🀬 a million swear words!!!!
Eff off Mark and Nadia, you pisstaking ,bullπŸ’©ING, fake scumbags.
What a crock of πŸ’©.

I see the unemployed narc has been reading on here again and has tryed to use - instead of ... to separate his pseudo intellectual claptrap. Not got time to respond to your well-wishers Mark πŸ€”, I would say time is one thing you are blessed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Misbehaving, that was such a thoughtful, honest and caring tribute to Xander. You didn't even know him or interact with him and it was 1000 times better than anything said by Manky, Nitty or any of the cult members. I hope they feel some sort of guilt for having strung him along.
Thank you πŸ₯° I felt like I needed to write that post and I honestly can't stand the way they objectify people and use them for their own ends.
They have zero empathy and compassion in my opinion and just jump on any tragic event to get mileage from it and to basically make it in one way or another all about themselves.
They are such self centred individuals with such a narrow short sighted view of the world and they are addicted to drama and stress.
Always craving more and then never satisfied I didn't know Xander and didn't always like him but I can't stand to see him used as another prop in their never ending public performance ritual!
Sorry for the rant and I'm not a perfect individual myself by any stretch of the imagination (plus I was critical of Xander myself on several occasions) but I just feel that mark high jacked his death to spout on about his own issues (yet again), and that left a very bad taste in my mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.