Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
report her Instagram account. Her language is appalling.
I’ve tried reporting on IG, never managed it.
What’s ‘Andy Granny Pandy’ (excellent @afrozenpea 😂 ) ranting about this time? Diets? Trolls? Her revolting McMuffin? Or the sh**Te colour palette L’Oréal have fobbed her off with?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Worst actress ever !!!!!!
playing to the crowd
Doesn’t know right from wrong
If hancocks daughter was in a dodgy film in underwear and lipsticks in the dark at the age of 7 the whole country would be calling for him to be sacked

The fake deep breathing at the start 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve tried reporting on IG, never managed it.
What’s ‘Andy Granny Pandy’ (excellent @afrozenpea 😂 ) ranting about this time? Diets? Trolls? Her revolting McMuffin? Or the sh**Te colour palette L’Oréal have fobbed her off with?
she obvs got jealous of denise welch getting attention for going off on one about matt hancock and felt she needed a slice of the attention pie. it's SO forced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
playing to the crowd
If hancocks daughter was in a dodgy film in underwear and lipsticks in the dark at the age of 7 the whole country would be calling for him to be sacked

Oh no, not the deep breathing, those rants are the worst, ( really demonstrates that she doesn’t practice yoga as well 😂 )

Can’t bring myself to watch, and I should imagine @afrozenpea is spot on regarding Denise Welch, especially as I see she is tagged in her post.

Brave Brave Tattlers to watch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on a minute... Nadia has come into the car so her kids don't hear her swear!!?? But as they follow her on Instagram surely they'll just watch her swear instead? 🤔

WHAT SHE MEANS IS THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT HER FOLLOWERS TO SEE SO SHES COME INTO THE CAR AND LIES ONCE AGAIN 😡
The kids (especially Moodie) swear too. They all swear like troopers and she and Mank-face have shown and expressed anger without holding back in front of the girls before.
Why try to spare them now?

More like they’ve had a row about something they’ve seen on Tattle
(😉😬) and she as gone to the car as she can’t go next door due to Angel face Julia perhaps being there?😇

Where do you go when you’ve had a row with your idiot husband, there’s no lock on the bathroom door, you’ve no friends and next door is out of bounds?

Her rage was half acted and half due to a row in my opinion.😋

All good for the headlines in the daily tabloids though which she’ll tip off herself and sell the story with selfies/photos in time for the All tit
Sunday Show.

It was laughable watching her less than white, stained and crooked teeth and arthritic grandma knuckles waggling.

She looks so different in every insta story and every vlog I’m beginning think she has 3 amateur doppelgängers who are as bad at acting as she is.🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like the hair dye is HIS and HERS 😂
Who the duck wants to look at those 2 snogging,they have no shame and I agree with an earlier post that LW should drag her over hot coals for crossing the line with this,Hancock is dick (pardon the pun),discussing it is one thing,but to me they've taken it to far with the reenactment is tacky and uncalled for

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
playing to the crowd

She did that fake breathing in a vlog where she was panting in their front garden and she said she’d gone out for a run,
It was so badly acted and obvious she’d not run anywhere,
What a total fanny she is. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loving some of the descriptions here - ‘Andy Granny Pandy’ and ‘Angel Face Julia’! Think that’s about right 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
she obvs got jealous of denise welch getting attention for going off on one about matt hancock and felt she needed a slice of the attention pie. it's SO forced.
She's just a jealous attention bleep.

Saira Khan talks about the menopause, she gets her vag out. Denise Welch (another gob on a stick) rants, she has to dress up as a 70's children's TV presenter and rant harder.

It looks like she either had a very heavy duty coverage of something on her face the other day, or the botox didn't work for long. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The kids (especially Moodie) swear too. They all swear like troopers and she and Mank-face have shown and expressed anger without holding back in front of the girls before.
Why try to spare them now?

More like they’ve had a row about something they’ve seen on Tattle
(😉😬) and she as gone to the car as she can’t go next door due to Angel face Julia perhaps being there?😇

Where do you go when you’ve had a row with your idiot husband, there’s no lock on the bathroom door, you’ve no friends and next door is out of bounds?

Her rage was half acted and half due to a row in my opinion.😋

All good for the headlines in the daily tabloids though which she’ll tip off herself and sell the story with selfies/photos in time for the All tit
Sunday Show.

It was laughable watching her less than white, stained and crooked teeth and arthritic grandma knuckles waggling.

She looks so different in every insta story and every vlog I’m beginning think she has 3 amateur doppelgängers who are as bad at acting as she is.🙈
She must not have a filter on as she looks old and weathered in this video!

Maybe social media "expert" Michelle has told nadia to react to news in an OTT way to generate likes and more followers, it was soooo fake...lol

Shame no other celebrities reacted OTT when the Sawalha-Adderleys x 7 went to Cornwall during the pandemic 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Well I’ve just watched the IG rant.
As others have said above, it’s clearly completely staged!
She’s gone out to the car for dramatic effect - nothing more, nothing less!
Trying to upstage Denise’s rant

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She is getting thunderous applause from her followers
Nadia is our leader
She will be on a different topic tomorrow
Especially if Kim k changes her drawers

• Haha
Jesus christ….these two numpties are the gift that keeps on giving!! 🙈😂 the hometime vlog was just a full on desperate housewives onlyfans wannabe embarrassment 😳 not hilarious, not one bit of it. The girls howling in laughter (especially when she hurt herself) was just manic and bizarre imo. Cant imagine my teens laughing like that if i was rolling round floor in fishnets (which i do love actually) with my beaver out 😳 theyd be mortified and think id lost plot! 🤪😂

Manks all about viewers, he (along with her) will do/say anything for the views. Prick that he is.

That insta rant is her acting at her finest. The audacity of her to call wanksock out after her daughters boyfriend practically moved in so they could have a shagfest thru out lockdown!?!?! Not to mention the golden childs 18th bday party!!! 🤬🤬 pisstakers, lot of em.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is getting thunderous applause from her followers
Nadia is our leader
She will be on a different topic tomorrow
Especially if Kim k changes her drawers
Coming to a screen near you.

Nastia will don a blonde wig and probably flash her gash again.

1624648743845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also we must remember Xander died and Nadia and Mank said they really liked him (my opinion: they didn't) and she said how worried she had been that he was lonely (because she is so kind, you know), except she'd never actually met him, never invited him around, and he lived about 4 miles away from them at one point, and near nanny di later (according to various sources).
Great post and I agree.
I just logged on today and was very shocked to read about his death. This is very sad and tragic.
I remember him as being a very colourful and provocative and polarising person (maybe deliberately so?).
He definitely courted controversy and generally seemed to enjoy his spats with people? (In my opinion).
I never heard him refer to himself as a victim (or feeling victimised) and for such a forthright man he definitely would have been vocal if he believed that the evil trolls were out to get him? (Don't you think so Mark?)
This is despite living with some pretty severe long term health problems but Xander seemed to me to have bigger fish to fry than turning himself into a professional victim (take note mark).
He was trying to say something about the state of the world (especially politics) and his place within it?
His opinions were not to everyone's taste but he always had the courage of his convictions in voicing what were quite unpopular opinions (especially in media circles).
So he was someone who stood his ground (maybe a bit too much!).
That's why maybe he could be rigid and inflexible and let's be honest a bit rude?
Mark stroked his ego and gave him a position of unofficial doorman vetting comments and members that was a step too far imo.
He no doubt felt indebted and included by Nadia and mark but there is no doubt that they (particularly mark used that to their own advantage)
He deserved better than being their top flying monkey sadly maybe his own insecurities led him to being attracted to having that position.
It's a clique they run it's nothing to do with equality and we all know that cliques run on exclusion (and not inclusion).
So for Mark to use his death to make yet another veiled threat to trolls is really exploitative and in bad taste (imo).
Rip should mean exactly that peace not another internal sub war which is then turned against the so called trolls.
Pathetic a new low!

I was never a fan of Xander and his behaviour (he could be a nasty bully when he felt slighted or his place in the adderley hierarchy threatened.
Having said that and acknowledging that mark and Nadia actively generate in my opinion hate views (for which he played a part) they are not at all innocent
I'm sure that Xander himself would never have claimed to be whiter than white or holier than thou?
He always came across in his own way as pretty street wise and strong minded and if he gave it out then I'm sure he could take it on the chin as well.
In his own way I think he liked the attention (yes even negative attention) and liked to generate a bit of drama?
He was after all in his better moments a flamboyant sardonic mischievous man who I think knew exactly what he was doing and how to create an image/persona and how to have an impact.
He wasn't the shy retiring type after all and enjoyed his place on a media platform where he was in a way the top dog (of the subs).
Again (sorry for repeating myself) that's marks little hierarchy yes (with the obvious drawback of the bullying that always will be a part of that set up).

Was he a bit of a guilty pleasure in a car crash kind of way yes (for me at least) he was in that his outrageous antics had me cringing shaking my head in disbelief and yes sometimes laughing?
He was a larger than life character (for good and bad) but sadly someone who didn't know how to rein himself in.
Again we all know that their you tube channel attracts people with little sense of boundaries and I think ultimately he was a clever and interesting man who really had some definite potential and talents that he sadly never got the chance to explore.
Although he most definitely tried!!
He went for life he had an appetite for it and while he was here he tried to live it to its fullest.
I think that's how he should be remembered and not as a footsoldier in marks never ending war on the trolls (or life itself).
We are all more than trolls mark there is so much more to life.
So instead of being involved in Marks personal drama/inner demons I wish that he'd maybe used his talents to further his own life instead of being an observer of other people's (dysfunctional lives).
We are not defined by others (especially not mark and Nadia eekk!) but by our own actions.
I hope he didn't suffer and I hope that he passed away peacefully both in body mind and spirit.
Away from negative influences online and hopefully surrounded by real family and friends who really knew him and loved him.
RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.