Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

I don’t understand how that language is allowed on SM. Ok, not good if he is being trolled but that’s not the way to deal with it.

It’s almost as if he thinks he will get Brownie points from Nadia Sawalha’s third husband, Mark Adderley who is so abusive and offensive to followers.

Ashley actually has a genuine Troll he needs to report it, not behave like Mark Adderley.
Exactly! There’s a way of dealing with a ‘troll’ account; definitely no need for that language though.

Reactions: 15
You beat me to it 🤣🤣 I was just going to post this 😆
Why do her family let her do this. Surely she must be the laughing stock at LW. They can’t possibly think it’s ok or remotely funny.
124 comments in 18 minutes all telling her how good/fabulous she looks. What aren’t I seeing that they are?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I

I don’t understand how that language is allowed on SM. Ok, not good if he is being trolled but that’s not the way to deal with it.

It’s almost as if he thinks he will get Brownie points from Nadia Sawalha’s third husband, Mark Adderley who is so abusive and offensive to followers.

Ashley actually has a genuine Troll he needs to report it, not behave like Mark Adderley.
Ah but AG thinks hes part of the swadderlys family,therefore he believes he can act like they do,remember his CM attempt,it was a complete car crash with about 20 views,not to much less than manky on his own 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Trolling KK again. Can’t help herself. Sad attention seeker

That bikini line 🤢
Not nice 🤮 Did she not say that she initiated “bring back the bush”🤨
Anyway she seems to have lost boob 3 and boob 4 on the way 😏 NOga or filters? 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why we have not yet heard about this from our famous director/producer/editor/bullshitter🤔 strange strange …
You do have to scroll right down to the bottom though 😏
its the boy who has won the award for his acting - its not a major award just a recognition by the indie festival in America
the oustanding achievement are given out willy nilly on these type of indie fest awards
He did mention that the film had got 3 laurels - which are minor awards to indie films - in America or Canada

Reactions: 12
Ah but AG thinks hes part of the swadderlys family,therefore he believes he can act like they do,remember his CM attempt,it was a complete car crash with about 20 views,not to much less than manky on his own 😄
I don't listen but I do put the CM on pause and skim read all the comments the subs make in red which go up the side of youtube. The other day Ashley said he had been to a Zumba class and nobody reacted to him whatsoever. The worst one was a poor girl, I think she was in Ireland, who said please would they not cut her off as a paying sub as she did not have £2 in her bank today to pay her monthly subs and would they wait until Tuesday when she would be able to put the money in but again asked them not to cut her off. Reaction - absolutely zilch. I really wanted to reply to her but kept my fingers off the keyboard, I really felt so sorry for her that she thinks they are that important in her life. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
it looks like if you win (or are nominated) you can order a trophy for 475 dollars...... looks like the fest is a way to make money from saps.

yea they arent major awards -just a nod from the indie scene in the USA
most people who send in films will get them
thats why he has sent it to the USA so he can the 'laurels'
so he can promote it
doubt it would get anything in this country as some really good filmmakers coming through

it looks like if you win (or are nominated) you can order a trophy for 475 dollars...... looks like the fest is a way to make money from saps.

It sounds like they are getting a load of wannabes to cough up $475 for a cheap trophy . At least the swawalhas are the vunarable victims this time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't listen but I do put the CM on pause and skim read all the comments the subs make in red which go up the side of youtube. The other day Ashley said he had been to a Zumba class and nobody reacted to him whatsoever. The worst one was a poor girl, I think she was in Ireland, who said please would they not cut her off as a paying sub as she did not have £2 in her bank today to pay her monthly subs and would they wait until Tuesday when she would be able to put the money in but again asked them not to cut her off. Reaction - absolutely zilch. I really wanted to reply to her but kept my fingers off the keyboard, I really felt so sorry for her that she thinks they are that important in her life. :cry:
Will that comment appear in the main comments below the video or does it disappear? Surely they could have made an exception for her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Nadia is on a live with her yoga teacher. Saying how in touch with body she is and how much younger she feels. The yoga teacher looks bored and zoned out. Of course she can hardly get a word in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will that comment appear in the main comments below the video or does it disappear? Surely they could have made an exception for her.
No they are on the side of the live, loads of them in red where they talk to each other and some of them stay there. I have looked back to see if I could quote it as some of them stay there. I can't remember which day it was but it was since Friday and it did play on my mind a bit as she seemed so sucked in. I just thought I would keep my nose out but wish I had copied it. Going back to have a look now whilst hubby is watching the next football match.

• Heart
Nadia is on a live with her yoga teacher. Saying how in touch with body she is and how much younger she feels. The yoga teacher looks bored and zoned out. Of course she can hardly get a word in
The poor yoga teacher. nadia's yoga routines posted on instagram are no advert for her AT ALL. I'm sure she is doing the best with what she has been given regardless.

What a load of blks. That girls facebook page is brilliant and when I saw it yesterday I wanted to tell her to keep away from Nitty but thought I would wait for reports from tonight. I was going to tell her she is looking for a freebie as that is all she wants and does not have any influence in UK. Her Facebook page is Rachel Spain Yoga.

its the boy who has won the award for his acting - its not a major award just a recognition by the indie festival in America
the oustanding achievement are given out willy nilly on these type of indie fest awards
He did mention that the film had got 3 laurels - which are minor awards to indie films - in America or Canada
There is a cottage industry of film festivals that liberally give out awards in exchange for ££, so that the filmmakers can claim a credit on the IMDB website/film database. Looks like this “festival” gives out awards in over 60 categories every month. Doesn’t sound terribly selective to me….

It also appears that the film received an “Outstanding Achievment” award for the Children’s Short category, but didn’t win “Best Children’s Short” - it looks like no one did and that he didn’t have any competition in that category!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
There is a cottage industry of film festivals that liberally give out awards in exchange for ££, so that the filmmakers can claim a credit on the IMDB website/film database. Looks like this “festival” gives out awards in over 60 categories every month. Doesn’t sound terribly selective to me….
it looks like the equivalent of vanity publishing to me...... I wonder if there is a fee for entering. I'm sure there is

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.