Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wiki is great but it would be better if her marriage of convenience was added as that is never mentioned by them
Morning campers…👋
Yes, good point about adding the fact that she married Hamza Zerououl in February 1997.
I would edit the wiki but will respectfully leave it to the original poster.
I’m wondering also if the edit should include the 6/7 year old Kiki film facts?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning campers…👋
Yes, good point about adding the fact that she married Hamza Zerououl in February 1997.
I thought the original poster was tattle? as every thread has a wiki link...
I looked at wiki on other threads and everyone edits it... Do your worst @Seek Clarity, you sum them up so eloquently and perfectly 👍😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning campers…👋
I thought the original poster was tattle? as every thread has a wiki link...
I looked at wiki on other threads and everyone edits it... Do your worst @Seek Clarity, you sum them up so eloquently and perfectly 👍😊
I believe it was @Gloria Rostron who created the wiki.
I can’t imagine she’d have a problem with anyone adding additional information - the more dirt dished, the better!
We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on all the skeletons she’s hidden away, would we😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe it was @Gloria Rostron who created the wiki.
I can’t imagine she’d have a problem with anyone adding additional information - the more dirt dished, the better!
We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on all the skeletons she’s hidden away, would we😁
Ah right, Apologies @Gloria Rostron , I thought tattle created it...
🙏

I imagine the reason there is radio silence from them today is that she's on the phone doing interviews in relation to her allegedly toppling matt hancock...

The whole thing was soooooooo fake and set up... She's such a media bleep...

ONE DAY I TRULY TRULY HOPE AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST TOTALLY EXPOSES NADIA SAWALHA... IT'S SUCH AN UGLY TRUTH HIDING BEHIND HER NEVER ENDING FAKE STORIES 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Toffee is with them, as she appeared in the tree pose NOga post.

Presumably ChiChi is with Donna May again; but no images to show this yet.

Also, Ashley's wig has arrived;
Not sure which Tree pose post you are talking of, but the one she posted yesterday didn’t look like the rental garden she was in for the first diabolical attempt.

That garden looks suspiciously ‘retreat’ like, as in Rachel Spain retreat. I really cannot believe she would go to the trouble of trying to prove she can hold tree pose for more than a second just for our benefit. If she did go to that trouble she is even more pathetic than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Complete radio silence on LW after a weekend of one of their panelist’s husbands crediting her with the overthrowing of Hancock
They must have been well warned that the whole situation has backfired
That approach of a blanket ban is reminiscent of what they discuss as North Korean behaviour

• Haha
I can't find their last COAMP podcast (the one after pets etc). Can someone post link please?
Interesting comments on the ratings but this one specifically retained my attention!
She really is her father's daughter 😡
I can see it on Global Player
6E18F689-9FB1-458F-B2EB-B177C3B8DA0C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Complete radio silence on LW after a weekend of one of their panelist’s husbands crediting her with the overthrowing of Hancock
They must have been well warned that the whole situation has backfired
That approach of a blanket ban is reminiscent of what they discuss as North Korean behaviour
Nadia and Mank behave much more like Kim Jong Un than anyone in the government ever has.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be busy doing interviews about how she brought down Matt Hancock with her rant... Money money money 😡
They have to be careful though. They wouldn't want people digging into their pasts too much or some of their 'alleged' behaviour during lockdown would they.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They have to be careful though. They wouldn't want people digging into their pasts too much or some of their 'alleged' behaviour during lockdown would they.
Absolutely not 😂 its not as if theyve broken lockdown rules multiple times or repeatedly lied about everything 😂

Ah right, Apologies @Gloria Rostron , I thought tattle created it...
🙏

I imagine the reason there is radio silence from them today is that she's on the phone doing interviews in relation to her allegedly toppling matt hancock...

The whole thing was soooooooo fake and set up... She's such a media bleep...

ONE DAY I TRULY TRULY HOPE AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST TOTALLY EXPOSES NADIA SAWALHA... IT'S SUCH AN UGLY TRUTH HIDING BEHIND HER NEVER ENDING FAKE STORIES 😡
So fake and over the top.... Makes me sick.. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Not sure which Tree pose post you are talking of, but the one she posted yesterday didn’t look like the rental garden she was in for the first diabolical attempt.

That garden looks suspiciously ‘retreat’ like, as in Rachel Spain retreat. I really cannot believe she would go to the trouble of trying to prove she can hold tree pose for more than a second just for our benefit. If she did go to that trouble she is even more pathetic than I thought.
It is on her stories. Having looked again I think ChiChi is actually with them too, she's just harder to notice in the clip.
It's definitely from the rental garden as there's a tree in a big blue pot that isn't theirs, plus pergola type items.

Reactions: 12
I can't find their last COAMP podcast (the one after pets etc). Can someone post link please?
Interesting comments on the ratings but this one specifically retained my attention!
She really is her father's daughter 😡
Well, this shows just how they have failed their daughter, both as parents and as ‘teachers’. It is unhealthy to not prepare a young person for the world (particularly a public online one) which will include a fair amount of criticism - some constructive and some not so much. To not communicate with them that EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and that if it differs from yours you can have a measured debate, agree to disagree or simply ignore it. But to get angry, throw your toys out of the pram and call everyone who disagrees with you a troll is immature and reveals a lack of educational experience ie either in school or a small group at home school children should learn how to debate and construct a valid argument, both verbally and in writing. Unfortunately they have modelled this exact same poor behavioural response to their children so how can they be expected to behave any better? Again, this reveals how their parenting and home educating has failed their daughter and makes me feel sad about how she will try to go ahead and make her way in the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well, this shows just how they have failed their daughter, both as parents and as ‘teachers’. It is unhealthy to not prepare a young person for the world (particularly a public online one) which will include a fair amount of criticism - some constructive and some not so much. To not communicate with them that EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and that if it differs from yours you can have a measured debate, agree to disagree or simply ignore it. But to get angry, throw your toys out of the pram and call everyone who disagrees with you a troll is immature and reveals a lack of educational experience ie either in school or a small group at home school children should learn how to debate and construct a valid argument, both verbally and in writing. Unfortunately they have modelled this exact same poor behavioural response to their children so how can they be expected to behave any better? Again, this reveals how their parenting and home educating has failed their daughter and makes me feel sad about how she will try to go ahead and make her way in the world.
Moral compasses, emotional intelligence and common sense ALL severely lacking in the Sawalha-Adderley household 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.