Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are always spot on!!!!!
I’m also thinking I can’t take anymore
If they both had another brain it would be lonely
The only saving grace is the follow up here, where people can see right through everything
Well said.
Podular's posts are always interesting and insightful and modest (take note Mark and Nadia) of someone who does not sing their own praises but praises others instead.
That is amazing generosity of spirit (I can honestly say that there are a few people on this forum that are inspirational to me).
When I have a bad day and I come here and read others thoughtful or funny posts it always gives me food for thought in the best possible sense.
It's always a pleasure that's for sure. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks like part of her labia is showing in some of those pics! Has nobody told her you can be body confident and have self respect?
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word respect. She’s an attention bleep. Absolutely revolting. The way she behaves isn’t funny or clever it’s making a mockery. How her sad subs find her side splitting, wetting themselves, hilariously funny I’ll never know. She’s an abomination

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
For a couple of workaholics they have a taken quite a few leisure breaks over the past month or two: Bristol, Brighton, anniversary overnight in a hotel, and now Norfolk. It must be so tiring speaking into a phone/camera for 2-3 hours each day…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well said.
Podular's posts are always interesting and insightful and modest (take note Mark and Nadia) of someone who does not sing their own praises but praises others instead.
That is amazing generosity of spirit (I can honestly say that there are a few people on this forum that are inspirational to me).
When I have a bad day and I come here and read others thoughtful or funny posts it always gives me food for thought in the best possible sense.
It's always a pleasure that's for sure. 🥰
Thanks both. ♥
I can honestly say that the Tattlers on this thread are that wise and witty that I lurked for months because I didn't feel I could compare. Reading all of your posts has helped me get through every lockdown.
@Misbehaving I was thinking of you last week as I tried to wean myself off here and although we all missed your epics, I was pleased for you that you had left Nadia and Mark where they belong, nowhere land.
But then I decided I don't want to miss the Tattle titters.
Just a shame we have to endure those two twazzocks along the way. 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All the negative comments in the DM today some of them quite brutal, she has to be a right hard faced witch to take it all but I suppose she does it all the time and still comes back for more. Melanie Blake is so right about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well guess what she is practising her tree pose🤣🤣🤣
Well, it’s better than last night’s offering although most yoga teachers would recommend not putting the foot against the knee joint of the supporting leg - either above or below it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks like part of her labia is showing in some of those pics! Has nobody told her you can be body confident and have self respect?
It's not just that her nethers are escaping onto the mat, we have the added bonus of his fungal infested Crocs.

FFS, use some of the pennies that you are raking in from pimping out your wife and buy yourself some new shoes.

They look like a pair of tramps.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep the comments on the Daily Snail are absolutely lit 🔥
Now if you were in her shoes and read all that would you not have a serious word with yourself?
Not Nadia, she will still go on her merry way charging about like a petulant child auditioning for stage school like the Bonnie Langford character in Bugsy Malone
OSCAR OSCAR I’M BACK!!!!
The lift isn’t going to all floors ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's not just that her nethers are escaping onto the mat, we have the added bonus of his fungal infested Crocs.

FFS, use some of the pennies that you are raking in from pimping out your wife and buy yourself some new shoes.

They look like a pair of tramps.
Ahmen 👋

The Ivy wouldn't have let them in, even if they did recognise her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, isn’t it interesting that Nadia is now in possession of a Dyson hairdryer? A few months ago she was complaining that she didn’t own a hairdryer (can’t believe there wasn’t one at all in that house), then she prattles on about the curly girl method naked in the bath (getting it mostly wrong I might add) and now she suddenly has a Dyson hairdryer. I can’t believe she’s spent £300 of her own cash on it - she’s too tight and begs for anything she can get for free 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well, isn’t it interesting that Nadia is now in possession of a Dyson hairdryer? A few months ago she was complaining that she didn’t own a hairdryer (can’t believe there wasn’t one at all in that house), then she prattles on about the curly girl method naked in the bath (getting it mostly wrong I might add) and now she suddenly has a Dyson hairdryer. I can’t believe she’s spent £300 of her own cash on it - she’s too tight and begs for anything she can get for free 😡
No ad on the pic ? I don't have IG

Reactions: 9
Hi all haven't posted on here for ages, do read, do still give thumbs down on their vids, they still annoy me alot!!!
Was just in the mat Hancock thread, her ranty Instagram is on there, some folks are liking her, if only they knew what a hypocrite!!
Oft, just also wanted to say hi to @Herbert2005, lovely to see you back x
My yoga teacher is Spain could never be classed as hot but she was a brilliant teacher. She must have been an easy size 18 but with a very compact body and my was she supple and fit so no excuses for madam here.
When it was said that Nadia didn't look 'hot', they weren't referring to her looks - just that when she stated she had just finished an hour of yoga, she looked really cold which is rather odd.

Does anyone know if Manky informed the DVLA of his bipolar diagnosis yet? It's a fine of £1000 if he hasn't. He also needs to tell his insurance company or he will not be covered. I'd guess not, just merrily driving to Norfolk without a bother.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
When it was said that Nadia didn't look 'hot', they weren't referring to her looks - just that when she stated she had just finished an hour of yoga, she looked really cold which is rather odd.

Does anyone know if Manky informed the DVLA of his bipolar diagnosis yet? It's a fine of £1000 if he hasn't. He also needs to tell his insurance company or he will not be covered. I'd guess not, just merrily driving to Norfolk without a bother.
Sorry I thought she was being described as hot just like her hot, hot, so hot hubby. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.