Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just stumbled on this thread and only know of this woman from the Down Under show and the fact that her kids were home educated.
Why the hate? I need a potted history 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When it was said that Nadia didn't look 'hot', they weren't referring to her looks - just that when she stated she had just finished an hour of yoga, she looked really cold which is rather odd.

Does anyone know if Manky informed the DVLA of his bipolar diagnosis yet? It's a fine of £1000 if he hasn't. He also needs to tell his insurance company or he will not be covered. I'd guess not, just merrily driving to Norfolk without a bother.
I don’t live in the UK and do not know the procedures but could we not inform the DVLA????
Any ideas how to do so Tattler friends??
He certainly hasn’t!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just stumbled on this thread and only know of this woman from the Down Under show and the fact that her kids were home educated.
Why the hate? I need a potted history 😆
Hi, for a potted history click on the pink wiki button at the top of the page.

Reactions: 19
I don’t live in the UK and do not know the procedures but could we not inform the DVLA????
He certainly hasn’t!
He certainly hasn’t!
I found this if it’s helpful?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nadia Sawalha films inside her tranquil garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nadia Sawalha rocks incredible Serena Williams dress – and it has a quirky twist | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

I see that x years into Green Fingered Hell and Mark Adderley has concealed the bulk of their far from tranquil garden with potted plants and kept the camera angle tight for Hello magazine. Not a mildewed cushion to be seen. Or, come to think of it, his infamous Ibiza Path to Nowhere made of stolen stones - time stamp 37:40
GFH #19 - If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em. Mark Does HIS BIT to Help Create the Love Island CORNER!! - YouTube

#LoveIsland
#Noga
#Ibiza
#PebbleThief
#PathtoNowhere
#MissedaTrick 🎣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi, for a potted history click on the pink wiki button at the top of the page.
Helpful suggestion, @rivermonster ! And that doesn’t even tell the whole story. A number of people on here were muted by the Duplicitous Duo when they pointed out that Nadia and her husband repeatedly acted in knowing violation of the Covid guidance while building a revenue generating YT channel based in large part on advising their viewers that they must adhere to said guidance. One of the more notable examples of their tendency to say one thing and do another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @seekclarity ! Hope other Tattlers will also convey message☺
#dvlamarkadderley #dvla #bipolardvla #reportingmedicalconditionsdvla #dvladangerousdrivermarkadderley #bipolarmarkadderleydriving

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nadia Sawalha films inside her tranquil garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nadia Sawalha rocks incredible Serena Williams dress – and it has a quirky twist | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

I see that x years into Green Fingered Hell and Mark Adderley has concealed the bulk of their far from tranquil garden with potted plants and kept the camera angle tight for Hello magazine. Not a mildewed cushion to be seen. Or, come to think of it, his infamous Ibiza Path to Nowhere made of stolen stones - time stamp 37:40
GFH #19 - If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em. Mark Does HIS BIT to Help Create the Love Island CORNER!! - YouTube

#LoveIsland
#Noga
#Ibiza
#PebbleThief
#PathtoNowhere
#MissedaTrick 🎣

Tranquil garden, my arse. It's covered in dog shite and half dead plants, and most of the time only features a misogynistic twunt bossing his 70 year old Mother about.

They boil my piss. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
#thismatterisnotclosed@markadderley

#Nadiasawalhabreakingcovidrules #nadiasawalhathismatterisnotclosed #nadiasawalhabreakingcovidrulesincornwall #nadiasawalhabreakingcovidrulesinnorfolk
#nadiasawalhahypocrite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It's quite amusing that they only go away together as a couple for 1 night, as 1 night is more than enough with either of them... Thryve often said they even argue on those 1 nights away...

They should just hire a room for an hour as they've admitted that they only go away for s*x! 😂

Any longer breaks away and they have to take at least 5 other people... Even their children have to take a companion as they cannot even cope with a few days away with just their mum and dad...

I think the mass holiday guest requirements speaks VOLUMES about their family dynamics...

"Normal" families go away with just their kids and dogs, because dogs need holidays too...

Not the Sawalha-Adderleys, they leave the poor stressed dogs at home and holiday en mass with ANYONE WHO'LL TAG ALONG, so they don't have to be in the same room or speak to each other for too LONG whilst they are away... Remember, they barely spend ANYTIME in the same room in their own home!

Mark then has to film EVERY second of the trip and hide behind his camera as he needs his safety blanket camera everytime he leaves the house, poor old Manky! Despite the anxiety said filming causes his youngest child... Marks anxieties get attended to but Kiki's get ignored...THESE ACTIONS SPEAK VOLUMES!

The "reality" of the Sawalha-Adderley family is polar opposite to their description of their family on social media... They cannot actually stand each other and they have to take a bunch of willing subjects to ease the family tensions on every holiday.

The Sawalha-Adderleys social media life is ecstatic and full of joy... The reality is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE 👇

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Regarding the bipolar and driving question, you really shouldn't be driving for the first few weeks, until you know how the meds are affecting you. Do some reading and they even say that for new herbal supplements.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rather than forced aggressively discussing anyone else’s husband even though their actions were slimy .....
Would one not be better placed to consider ones own hot/husband dressing up as a giant hot/dog dancing about forced angrily and erratically filming themselves and uploading it to the world for likes.
Or maybe turning their directors cap to the side and doing their best slabbering stomach turning Benny Hill impersonations for likes.
Seriously you would be mortified, no amount gleaned in from “Family Guests” would compensate you for that embarrassment.
Your own blood pressure would be off the charts witnessing all that
Prophetically things have all went a bit Benny Hill in the direction of Tits up .........
I’m thinking this set up can’t possibly mutate in any more directions than it has to date

Reactions: 22

#LoveIsland
#Noga
#Ibiza
#PebbleThief
#PathtoNowhere
#MissedaTrick 🎣
so sneaky arent they, thats what the yoga is about then
the dress has an affiliate link to it so any one buying it from that page - Nits will get a percentage!
Tranquil garden, its a tit tip

so sneaky arent they, thats what the yoga is about then
the dress has an affiliate link to it so any one buying it from that page - Nits will get a percentage!
Tranquil garden, its a tit tip
Hilarious that they are raving about the path as though its a work of art
its a few bags of stones thrown down? If Nits thinks that is 'amazing' then she really doesnt see what is around her when she goes out to the galleries!
Also did he put the main drain cover back - cos if he didnt its going to stink like hell & the rats will be having a field day
stupid bloody idiot that he is

Last edited:
  • Haha

#LoveIsland
#Noga
#Ibiza
#PebbleThief
#PathtoNowhere
#MissedaTrick 🎣
Serena Williams photo has just been on Lorraine wearing that dress - it is really awful and does not look good on either of them.
Whoever wrote the bilge in that mag wants to go and have a look and see what their garden really looks like.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
h

maybe one of the cult members will warn him that wer are on to him- and advise him he needs to inform DVLA
Ashley if you are reading here give your mate the heads up - lol:D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They totally don't care about breaking rules themselves but lose the plot if someone else breaks a rule!?!

This is their second rule breaking holiday during the pandemic... Goodness knows how many people were packed into the bipolar bus for their latest jaunt?

Nadia then has the absolute cheek to publicly rant about an MP breaking a rule, whilst she herself is breaking the rules for the umpteenth time!

Such blooming hypocrites.. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Toffee is with them, as she appeared in the tree pose NOga post.

Presumably ChiChi is with Donna May again; but no images to show this yet.

Also, Ashley's wig has arrived;

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.