Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.
That film was in the vein of an alternative music video from the early 90s. I do like Kiki putting on the lipstick, perhaps some trolling from Izzy of her dad. :ROFLMAO:💋

As far as Nads crediting the HRT for her losing weight, there is no clinical evidence to suggest it causing weight gain or loss. It has probably given her more energy than anything else.

Reactions: 9

sissel sid

how wonderful that she "accepted" his two other daughters; that they were allowed in to HER universe; that she was just fine with the millstones round his neck.

Honestly, how fucking terrible is it to write of your two daughters as having to have been accepted.

Also, I failed them, and the person that that affected was MEEEEEEE....... narcissistic personality disorder all the way.

HE. MAKES. ME. VOMIT.
Me too

rivermonster

VIP Member
Well, isn’t it interesting that Nadia is now in possession of a Dyson hairdryer? A few months ago she was complaining that she didn’t own a hairdryer (can’t believe there wasn’t one at all in that house), then she prattles on about the curly girl method naked in the bath (getting it mostly wrong I might add) and now she suddenly has a Dyson hairdryer. I can’t believe she’s spent £300 of her own cash on it - she’s too tight and begs for anything she can get for free 😡
No ad on the pic ? I don't have IG

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
I don't understsnd why she doesn't go to a hairdresser to have it done? I dyed my own hair for a while when I had to in order to save money but as soon as I could I went to the hairdresser's. It's so much better! 😊
Totally agree- it’s not even a pandemic thing as she was doing it herself in the days when Kaye used to stay over.

Ireckon

VIP Member
I’ve noticed this happens a lot with the lives.
He allows the subs to talk amongst themselves whether or not the live actually happens.
I believe he sits on the sidelines and observes their interaction, wheedles out the naughty ones and gets ready to delete them.
When they’re particularly chatty, he can’t keep up so he takes the whole thing down, does his ‘housework?’ Then pops it back up again when it’s all squeaky clean.
Self obsessed, narcissistic, conniving eejit.
I think subs chatting is good for his logrythm or whatever it is , it’s interaction = positive for channel ??

• Angry
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
I can't find their last COAMP podcast (the one after pets etc). Can someone post link please?
Interesting comments on the ratings but this one specifically retained my attention!
She really is her father's daughter 😡
I can see it on Global Player
6E18F689-9FB1-458F-B2EB-B177C3B8DA0C.png

• Haha
  • Sick

rivermonster

VIP Member
Talking of catfishes... We've always questioned Holly the immunologist and wondered if she was real... Now we know Xander was Darren from Cleethorpes... I wonder who else is fake??? 🤔 😂

I've often thought AG was McDonalds Farmer...

Human nature fascinates me!

I'm reading about Forensic Linguistics, it's fascinating... Solving crimes by any written evidence... People often trip up by what they say but also by what and how they write... I'll try and use what I learn on the Sawalha-Adderleys 😂
I am the same with Forensics - I read loads of books and wish I had done that instead of disecting animals as my job as a cook. :ROFLMAO: Just a joke.
I love those books and my hubby thinks I am strange reading them but he is safe.

• Haha

Polldoll

I thought thumbs up and down was anonymous 😳 Is there now a way of knowing who has put the thumbs down or are you thinking they must be subscribers if they know the thumbnail is up?
I thought you had to be a mug fee paying sub family member to put a thumbs down (or up if appropriate) on their ‘lots of shit Sunday show’ .. could be wrong though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

chipmunk

VIP Member
Just watching Pub O’Clock 🥴 🤩 , missed the beginning, he was apologising for his rude language? Any one see it? Or was it regarding HT 30?

• Wow
Reactions: 8