Nadia Sawalha #38 Warning, this thread WILL contain Lies, Begging, BS and Granny P*rn

Was Nadias 1st marriage an immigration scam

• Yes

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Podular for the winning new title and thanks to Gloria Rostron for the winning poll suggestion...

Since the last thread Mark Adderley continues to make a remarkable recovery from his breakdown and new bipolar diagnosis... He's getting all of his medical questions relating to bipolar and corresponding medication answered by his subs.

Mark is suspiciously taking a back seat in begging for thumbs up and sits quietly while Nadia begs on his behalf?

Nadia is spilling out of her LYCRA everyday in an effort to do some yoga/ Noga...

Not only is she repeatedly flashing her bra lard but her lady bits seem to keep popping out on her videos too. Why oh why we keep asking?!

The Sawalha-Adderleys claim Nadia single handedly got Matt Hancock to resign with one of the most fake and staged rants ever seen.

They've gone on another holiday with probably at least 7 people from 4 separate homes for the 2nd time in the pandemic.

Nadia told her beloved followers she was stopping drinking, she then proceeded to drink alcohol everyday thereafter?...

Coffee moaning is intermittently replaced by Whine O'clock now so that Nadia can legitimately drink a tablespoon of gin and loudly rant at her submissives.

We discussed Nadia & her sister Dina getting married very secretly in the 1980s, so secretly that Nadia only admits she's been married twice and not the three times that she actually has.. We all wonder if the marriages were for a Sawalha immigration scam?

The Sawalha-Adderley thread is moving so much faster than it ever has because their behaviour keeps sinking to new depths each day...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks to Podular for the winning new title and thanks to Gloria Rostron for the winning poll suggestion...

Since the last thread Mark Adderley continues to make a remarkable recovery from his breakdown and new bipolar diagnosis... He's getting all of his medical questions relating to bipolar and corresponding medication answered by his subs.

Mark is suspiciously taking a back seat in begging for thumbs up and sits quietly while Nadia begs on his behalf?

Nadia is spilling out of her LYCRA everyday in an effort to do some yoga/ Noga...

Not only is she repeatedly flashing her bra lard but her lady bits seem to keep popping out on her videos too. Why oh why we keep asking?!

The Sawalha-Adderleys claim Nadia single handedly got Matt Hancock to resign with one of the most fake and staged rants ever seen.

They've gone on another holiday with probably at least 7 people from 4 separate homes for the 2nd time in the pandemic.

Nadia told her beloved followers she was stopping drinking, she then proceeded to drink alcohol everyday thereafter?...

Coffee moaning is intermittently replaced by Whine O'clock now so that Nadia can legitimately drink a tablespoon of gin and loudly rant at her submissives.

We discussed Nadia & her sister Dina getting married very secretly in the 1980s, so secretly that Nadia only admits she's been married twice and not the three times that she actually has.. We all wonder if the marriages were for a Sawalha immigration scam?

The Sawalha-Adderley thread is moving so much faster than it ever has because their behaviour keeps sinking to new depths each day...
Great thread title Podular and fantastic recap and summary notSUBmissive. ❤
You are spoiling us! :D
Let's get started on the new thread 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Great summary of the last thread @notSUBmissive.
Thanks to Podular for title and to Gloria Rostron for the super poll. 😂

It’s not always a case of them raising our blood pressure.
What started out as a platform to air our grievances about them has now become a place of great entertainment and giggles amongst some great people.😬
(…and I mean Tattle here, not the Sadderley’s channel)
Love ya all Tattlers.

Who knows what the week ahead will bring?
Hold tight for a fast ride.😬

(Hoping I’ve credited the correct funnies to the correct tattler.
Apologies if not.🙏)

thanks to grotbags and greasebore for providing the 💩raw material.👎👎👎👎 @Podular

Why is the cookery worse than mine and I can barley boil an egg?😬@diamondtext

(I could be a really harsh witch here, but decide not to as it is the Lord's day. ✝ It might change though.)😂@bitterntwisted

…he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse…😂@tomtomclub

…Tweedle Dum’s and Tweedle Nearly PhD’s constant need for attention and validation…😂@Hopscotch

Just ffwd through Home Time and want to gouge my eyes out. 😂@Bulls**t detector

I really don’t want to keep seeing that whacking great hoof😠🤢 @HereForAScroll

He (Mark) digs the Druids and what they stand for, but doesn't like vandals in sandals. I don't like cocks in Crocs, so there you go. 😂
@bitterntwisted

Poor Mr Sawalha and his arteries.
Broccoli (Dina) to the left of him, yoga (Julia) to the right and he's stuck in the middle with his self-absorbed, look-a-like daughter Nardia, laden with mounds of squidged together butter, sugar, microwaved flour and assorted m&ms. 😂😂@missmickey
North as in 200 miles north of the South Bank in Cleethorpes 😂@notSUBmissive
Gawd knows. All i will say is, you can't polish a turd.@Herbert2005

You ain't been talking yourself out of anything, love, you're just talking out of your arse.😂@Herbert2005

Put your Nunu away love.😂@Gloria Rostron

Top pic looks like she is holding a Oven ready joint of Beef🤩@Cat mon do

Just watching Pub O’Clock🥴😂@chipmunk

…they are doing my swede in.❤😂@Podular

…his chestnut mushroom.😂😂@Gloria Rostron

They will either be about to promote the latest weight loss plan, or they have both had the shits.😂@Herbert2005

If she's going to be all Readers Wives then her undercarriage could do with some anal bleaching first. 😂@utubegreed

None of the Top Hairdressers would know who she was, or would probably say ‘I was hoping you might bring Julia’😂@chipmunk

Thanks it wouldn't let me attach the photo. ( Or my phone was rebelling in disgust ) 😂@CakesRFab

Andy granny pandy is very angry. 😂

And…

Angrygrannypandy 😂@afrozenpea

That's me out for the day, tattlers. I'm off to bleach my soul;@missmickey

Coming to a screen near you.

Nastia will don a blonde wig and probably flash her gash again.😂@Herbert2005

Christ. He's going to give me an aneurysm.😌@Iseeyoutubers

Cowl neck without filters😂@Waffle3

…she looks like she's on day release from Holloway prison.😂@CarrieAnne

Why does she always look like someone has just hit her over the head with a brick.😂😂@CarrieAnne

Her neck looks like a foreskin. Not a good look at all. 😂@Herbert2005

Omg I’m serious there is nothing funnier on tv or online than these two moonbeams 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️😂

it’s so bad it’s good😂@diamondtext

It looks like someone ejaculated all over her cake.🤭@Gloria Rostron

…our crusading NOga, all-tits-to-the-wind, political correspondent from sarf London... the one and only Nitty Swadderley😂@Yanhan

…ask for a selfie then just as you are about to take the pic tell them you are a tattler😂@CarrieAnne

…there is NOTHING funny about doing Noga badly Nadia Sawalha!

Like a flipping dying flabby spider😂@Podular
Nadia…like the Bonnie Langford character in Bugsy Malone

OSCAR OSCAR I’M BACK!!!!

The lift isn’t going to all floors ....😂@diamondtext

(On pressing the play button to listen to their ‘Staycation’ podcast)

I don't think I can do it!!!!😂@observingmuppets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
QUOTE="Shmily1, post: 5417040, member: 91072"]
It is on her stories. Having looked again I think ChiChi is actually with them too, she's just harder to notice in the clip.
It's definitely from the rental garden as there's a tree in a big blue pot that isn't theirs, plus pergola type items.
[/QUOTE]

(This is pulled from the last thread). 👆 👇

Yes it was the blue post that made me think it was an old photo from Spain. My word, she did do it for our benefit. 😂 What…a…TWAZZOCK!

You are not and never will be a Yogi. The damage you have already done by putting so many people off by your revolting photos and dreadful poses shows that you will never grasp the concept of Yoga.

DON’T BOTHER SWEETIE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

Off you trot to 10 Downing Street with ice-cold hubby and his selfie stick. You never know, they might recognise you..:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The champions of no commitment time and time again 🤥🤥🤥
Strange that they are creative when it comes to finding excuses😡
Was once again about to post the same…
FA2A5AB5-DEF4-4408-A3EB-0B58357656E5.jpeg

“Struck down”!!🤣 Hilarious! Why so dramatic? Oh yeah I know… because people tend to lay it on thick when they’re lying.
I wonder what was more alluring for them than doing a Coffee Boring
Since the last thread Mark Adderley continues to make a remarkable recovery from his breakdown and new bipolar diagnosis...
… but the poor unfortunate little man has now been ⚡“struck down”⚡ with food poisoning. Wonder how long he’ll cry about that one for🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Great thread title Podular and fantastic recap and summary notSUBmissive. ❤
You are spoiling us! :D
Let's get started on the new thread 👍

Oops Sorry Gloria Rostron thank you as well for the new poll! 👍 (New polls are new to me I think my brain just didn't register it)?
So sorry to look like a twit (quoting myself) but I tried to edit my post to include that but I'd ran out of time.🤷‍♀️
Apologies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do these people waste their time on N&M?
They truly seem to think that they care about their subs, when in reality all they care about is money, and attention that will earn them money.
I wish these subs would go and find some friends, then they’d wake up and realise that N&M are just a pair of selfish idiots
25F9045B-5F2D-4507-9ED8-55C105C691C5.jpeg
F254A37E-3E9D-4FA3-A702-8F97A51A264D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
there's not many mcdonalds on the norflok coast so he's probably had to eat something he's not used to

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why do these people waste their time on N&M?
They truly seem to think that they care about their subs, when in reality all they care about is money, and attention that will earn them money.
I wish these subs would go and find some friends, then they’d wake up and realise that N&M are just a pair of selfish idiotsView attachment 638555View attachment 638556
I'm sorry pet it is I assume has passed but I'm confussed as to what the government should care about the pet passing or M getting 'stuck down' by food poisoning.

Think they are losing the plot.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.