Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
My mind is boogied by marks alcoholism
Do you think he still drinks?
Do you think he’s dying for a drink ?
Do you think he follows the 12 step programme?
Do you think he’d happily pour a few if she let him and didn’t go into a rage?
Do you think he has been sober for 16 years?
If he has I hope he can sustain it

It’s just that I headed to their cancel to hear about sobriety and I’m very confused
No offence to anyone who is struggling with alcoholism I know that is a complete minefield
Definitely a yes to question 2.

Reactions: 10

afrozenpea

VIP Member
A red brick wall, Farrow & Ball painted glass doors, (actually it looks a little bit like Pret A Manger) but as it was filmed so late at night I will disagree with myself on that.
I also imagine wolfie smith doesn't do pret a manger.

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I don't listen but I do put the CM on pause and skim read all the comments the subs make in red which go up the side of youtube. The other day Ashley said he had been to a Zumba class and nobody reacted to him whatsoever. The worst one was a poor girl, I think she was in Ireland, who said please would they not cut her off as a paying sub as she did not have £2 in her bank today to pay her monthly subs and would they wait until Tuesday when she would be able to put the money in but again asked them not to cut her off. Reaction - absolutely zilch. I really wanted to reply to her but kept my fingers off the keyboard, I really felt so sorry for her that she thinks they are that important in her life. :cry:
Will that comment appear in the main comments below the video or does it disappear? Surely they could have made an exception for her.

• Sad
  • Sick

Waffle3

VIP Member
When it was said that Nadia didn't look 'hot', they weren't referring to her looks - just that when she stated she had just finished an hour of yoga, she looked really cold which is rather odd.

Does anyone know if Manky informed the DVLA of his bipolar diagnosis yet? It's a fine of £1000 if he hasn't. He also needs to tell his insurance company or he will not be covered. I'd guess not, just merrily driving to Norfolk without a bother.
I don’t live in the UK and do not know the procedures but could we not inform the DVLA????
Any ideas how to do so Tattler friends??
He certainly hasn’t!

• Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
That was filmed weeks ago though
She seemed to loose weight for a while last month but these past few weeks she seems to have put it back on. Why doesn't she just accept that she is a larger lady and be happy with it? Alison Hammond seems to be content as a big lady.

Dinaaaaa

My giddy aunt! What a rant! It wasn’t Camilla that said to the Queen that there’s a knife there, it was a member of staff. She gets so much wrong but states it as fact!

She really loves herself tonight. Poor, poor Kiki .

Reactions: 9

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Catching up! Waouw she really believed she was the bee’s knees on 6pm Whine😳 loves her colour looks so much younger blablaba and yes she no longer seems to have her clown eyebrows 🤔 🤔

They have finally understood the channel is miserably failing and are trying to relaunch/rebrand ! Love when he said they will be putting out loads of content to bring them up to date 🤣 so no longer vlogmas at Easter and Easter at Halloween 🙏😅😅
Plus every vlog is now promoted on her IG “swipe up to see”😳

And last comment for now 😏 ART !!!!!!! You have to be joking sweetie🤮 It is anything but… 🤢
Does anyone have an Instagram account to let her know her husband included her rather hairy area in the vlog?!

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
This always reminds me of you dear Tattlers and this site ♥Strangely enough it never reminds me of the Swadderleys😏🤣
Oh, that was fantastic! I’ve forgotten how great that video is. Am honoured that it reminds you of us here.

It really is a ‘Take That!’ (genuinely no pun intended, it just happened 😂) to Manks and Nits as well.

Much more entertaining over here. ❤

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Hi all haven't posted on here for ages, do read, do still give thumbs down on their vids, they still annoy me alot!!!
Was just in the mat Hancock thread, her ranty Instagram is on there, some folks are liking her, if only they knew what a hypocrite!!
Oft, just also wanted to say hi to @Herbert2005, lovely to see you back x
Hello there, hope you are well x

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’m not defending Mads here, but this Melanie Blake woman sounds pretty fucked up to me, you can’t come from the childhood she had and not be and she’s not the type to go into therapy to sort it out. She reminds me of one of those people you get cornered by at a party, that just spouts toxicity at you about their ex husband, until you have to ask where the loo is to get away. Yes I’m sure Mads is not one to be crossed and Melanie I’m sure frequently crosses others, there’s something of the toxic narc about her, she’s like a female Pete Burns. So these two would probably just clash anyway, I don’t believe Mads is any more of a bitch than Melanie or anyone else she’s represented.

Last edited:

Herbert2005

VIP Member
So in a sense they are both slaves to their addictions, whether they are trying to remain abstinent from their chosen vice, they are both struggling terribly, co-dependency, enmeshment, commitment-phobe, and love & sex addiction. They display all the traits of addicts who are not seeking help.
Spot on, chipmunk! x