Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Do you know Michelle's full name, i.e business details? If you are allowed to post them on here, as I would like to look at what experience she has had, what sort of person basically, would want to work with these two thieves.
I still haven't got over that poor girl asking them for some time and not to block her until she can afford to pay them £2, and she was completely ignored. How do they sleep at night?
Michelle Penny - her name is listed on their YT so I feel it's ok to disclose here.

Reactions: 8

Ireckon

VIP Member
I searched "Xander Gibb Grimsby " and" Xander Gibb Lincolnshire Council" but found nothing, I wonder if his family asked for it to be took down.
Google Darren Burns Cleethorpes. He was a catfish like many of them are I guess. Which of course means Mark lied when he said he bumped into him in London.
[/QUOTE]
Found this on my googling Xander

1624392824343.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Waffle3

VIP Member
View attachment 629836 Her qualification is in Sports Therapy so goodness knows what she is doing working for the Sadderleys' social media.
She’s not mentioned in their team but is in the before last paragraph of their story “scruffy social media stray” Michelle 😳
First time I have seen this! Top dog Mark! Top bitch Nadia!😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
I do agree with you, but I think that's what she looked like when Nadia Sawalha face planted the carpet at the Elton John premiere, directed by Dexter Fletcher, Julia Sawalha's first love.

(sorry I couldn't resist getting the face plant in there again 😂)

..my point being, possibly she was allowed to dress up a little as it was a big occasion, and Nadia really wanted to show off and make it very clear she had been invited and Julia had not, or had possibly declined.

I'm sure she looked like that on that particular night. 🤔

Sorry can't bring myself to google photos of that woman and especially Kiki.

Is this another opportunity to see that moment? Never gets dull does it?🤩
The Rockean premier was actually in May 2019 and it was only Maddie and Mank who went with her to it.
Maddie was 16 and Kiki was just 11. The vlog below shows Di was at their house whilst trying were getting ready and she looked after Kiki I think.
Yes though… Maddie was made up to look much older.

Attachments

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
Regarding GFH: I am actually interested in what goes on in their garden and what they have to say, and how it's coming along. But the terrible camerawork makes this very difficult. There's no lingering in one place for a minute to be able to appreciate anything and he's always swinging the camera around. Surely, his experience in film making would render him an expert in this? Surely his editing would have picked this up?

"Nadia Sawalha's third husband Mark Adderley, declares himself a garden enthusiast and makes films to show us his progress. Unfortunately, the unprofessional camera work and editing makes this impossible for anyone to enjoy"

(Is that how to do it? @chipmunk ?)
:ROFLMAO: Fantastic!!

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
🤬🤬🤬 Amazing mental health chat from the grimy guru tonight 👏👏👏 He actually criticises the use of lithium as a treatment for bipolar. He says Britney shouldn’t have been prescribed lithium for bipolar, he says lithium is a mallet smashing a hazelnut when it comes to bipolar. NO!

Lithium is a highly effective treatment for (real, actual) bipolar. Not always suitable, but for many the best treatment available. Argh 😡

He apologised for the “smut” from him at the start and end of HT30. She asked why he was apologising. He said he’s just trying to get more people to watch it 😒🤮
Oh I see, thank you for explaining. 😊

Reactions: 7

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I've just stumbled on this thread and only know of this woman from the Down Under show and the fact that her kids were home educated.
Why the hate? I need a potted history 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7