Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipmunk

VIP Member
I'm AMAZED she published a picture of her 13 yr old, wearing red lipstick, for the national press to pic up on... We all know Mark's stance on red lipstick also! 😡

So was the whole "gushing" OTT Fathers Day posts thing so that the press would pic up on them and also reaffirm what a what a wonderful father Mark wants everyone to think he is??? What a sad sad sad pathetic thing he is! 😡😡😡

YOU GIRLS DON'T KNOW ANY DIFFERENT MARK!!! WAIT UNTIL THEY REALISE WHAT A TERRIBLY SELFISH AND NARCISSISTIC FATHER YOU'VE BEEN!!!

I'm guessing your older daughters have started to realise the truth hence your NEED for your youngest daughters to have to go public on fathers day...

JUST WHEN WE THINK YOU TWO CANNOT STOOP ANY LOWER... YOU DO 😡😡😡
I'm sorry but she is an utter media whore.

'Nadia Sawalha publishes photo of her media shy daughter in order for her third husband Mark Adderley to feel good on Father's Day. This particular daughter asks repeatedly not be exposed, yet Nadia Sawalha will stop at nothing to remain relevant in her tiny Z list pond.'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Oh so that was Sadie's comment. What a 10-ply Mark is. :LOL:

I can smell the smugness permeating from my monitor. :rolleyes:
I get a whiff of knock off aftershave.

He's the sort of bloke that would latch on to you in a bar and ask you if you want a lift home in his Ferrari, when in fact he drives a Fiat Panda.

What a twat!

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Ahhhhhhh Naardia and her endless number of imaginary friends🤣🤣 today she actually named one "texted my friend Matty" turns out Matty is Denise's 32y old son 🤣🤣
Mark Adderley: "You guys (alongside my family and friends) have really helped me."
He doesn't have any friends! 🤣🤣 Do you think that he's copying N or do you think Tim The Postman bought Mark his jingle jangle 'bipolar ring'? :sick:

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
Well she finally made it to day 15 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏
Is that a virtual background? She just seems out of place in a neat tidy garden!
Probably another holiday rental.. They haven’t got any friends, never seen that garden before??

She obviously read my comment about her heavy breathing during her rant, and I mentioned it’s obvious she doesn’t practice Yoga.

Now she’s doing an hour because of her rant. :rolleyes::sleep:

An hour? She looks very cold for someone who has done an hour of yoga.

Nadia Sawalha, yoo-hooo👋👋 Hello Sweetie; just thought I should give you a tip as you clearly have taken NO notice of your yoga teacher.

When you are practicing NOga, do try and stand on your mat, it’s there for a reason. Oh, and attempting Tree pose, with your foot hanging off the mat, is cheating.

You are a beginner. Always practice Tree-pose making sure you have something to lean on in case/when you loose your balance, never practice on uneven ground, you fell, you’re not fooling anyone.

You are not practiced enough to have your hands in Anjali Mudra during Tree pose, your arms should be down by your side.

That is the only advice you will ever receive from this Tattler, and I only give it because you do not make yoga an attractive choice for people, if anything you make it quite off-putting.

You cheat and lie your way through life, Yoga is an ancient form, you can’t muck around with that and change it. It is, and will always remain a constant; so if I were you ( and thank Shakti I’m not 🙏) I would give it up now.

Go to a spinning class, you can sit on your a*Se to do that.

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
My mind is boogied by marks alcoholism
Do you think he still drinks?
Do you think he’s dying for a drink ?
Do you think he follows the 12 step programme?
Do you think he’d happily pour a few if she let him and didn’t go into a rage?
Do you think he has been sober for 16 years?
If he has I hope he can sustain it

It’s just that I headed to their cancel to hear about sobriety and I’m very confused
No offence to anyone who is struggling with alcoholism I know that is a complete minefield
I once wrote this in relation to my thoughts on him drinking... I've done DECADES of volunteer work... I could be totally wrong but his story gave never sat comfortably with me...

"Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help ASAP. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour"

• Heart
  • Wow

tomtomclub

VIP Member
not a bad idea actually. different rings to show what conditions you have. the subs would all buy them.

she does a really obvious "tell" type smile at the end of that video (the recycling one) that shows it was all faked

most of the rats are probably from her garden that has been full of shit for the past 17 years!

• Haha
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
View attachment 629879Thanks @Ulrika , Grimsby Telegraph has multiple articles. He obviously consented to these artlicles so I feel it's within his wishes to share.
If Xander was too big to be able to get into his own garden, how the heck did he make it all of the way from Cleethorpes to the South Bank in London to casually bump into the Mank??? 🤔

I once wrote this in relation to my thoughts on him drinking... I've done DECADES of volunteer work... I could be totally wrong but his story gave never sat comfortably with me...

"Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help ASAP. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour"
PS... I copied and pasted the above comment re marks drinking, as I initially wrote it about a year ago on here, just incase the context doesn't make sense... 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

chipmunk

VIP Member
Seeing the picture on Julia’s Instagram NOW we know why Nitty has suddenly started talking about yoga again. Julia says her dad has being doing some too. All Nitty does is make him cream and fat laden unsuitable food.
What you have said has only just sunk in. So.. you think she is showing off about yoga because Julia is teaching their Father yoga?

I can't understand her motive other than to irritate Julia? Julia has talked of yoga in articles occasionally, on SM too but no-one would have known about her teaching Mr. Sawalha yoga until her post last night, which seemed more about 108 salutations which millions of yogi's do on 21/22 June. (Why Nitty's teacher wasn't doing them I don't know,) was that IGLive contrived for that specific day?

Therefore hitting out at her eldest step daughter training in Vinyasa AND Julia? No she can't be that mean..?

I'm just trying to understand how that woman's mind works.

So, she must know Julia is helping Mr. Sawalha with yoga, so she starts 365 days of NOga on SM to what purpose? She is a very very odd woman, whom it seems, cannot stand other women.

Oh and who is she kidding 6.30 am up doing NOga before work. WHAT A CHEAT!!!!!!

I have images of her chucking her mat down wherever she is, no matter what time of day, shoving her phone in someone's hand and say 'film me doing my NOga.' Then she can post it at 6.30am, when in actual fact she's probably ramming a deep fried bacon sandwich down her gullet.

Sorry, but being a yogi and liking Julia, that has just, well made me feel very un ZEN!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Hi, for a potted history click on the pink wiki button at the top of the page.
Helpful suggestion, @rivermonster ! And that doesn’t even tell the whole story. A number of people on here were muted by the Duplicitous Duo when they pointed out that Nadia and her husband repeatedly acted in knowing violation of the Covid guidance while building a revenue generating YT channel based in large part on advising their viewers that they must adhere to said guidance. One of the more notable examples of their tendency to say one thing and do another.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Podular

Chatty Member
When it suits they overshare every grubby detail of their lives, anatomy, parents health and mothers break-in. This whips the subs into a frenzy of concern and personal involvement.
Then when they are up to something they go all shady and try and pull the wool over the subs's eyes. I don't think they are fooled but they are too scared to upset their master by commenting.
Talking of, there is a comment under the nnshitshow "do people pay for this" 🤣🤣🤣
I mean WHY don't they just say "we are away for the weekend, back Monday" ????

Attachments

• Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
6 0 clock whine I just thought I would check it out to see how she responded to Matt Hancock's resignation and my goodness it's like the orgasm scene in When Harry met Sally!
Yes yes yes.....
She is both spiteful and jubilant :rolleyes:
Who gets that happy because someone lost their job and their wife and their reputation?
Unless the person in question had done something to you or your family personally?
I'm not a fan of the Tories or Matt hancock (Very far from it) I rooted for Jeremy Corbyn all the way (our former MP and all round really nice guy) but the way she is rubbing her hands in glee about someone else's downfall is frankly pathetic and very grubby and reflects very badly on her (in the long run).

I always vaguely had a bit of a soft spot for Nadia but seeing her relish the destruction of another person's life is just showing a very bad side to her character and is very predatory.
If she is not careful she will alienate all her former supporters (including subs family members colleagues and even on here).

FFS Nadia get a grip on yourself people who live in glass house's should not throw stones and if you carry on like this you could also be held to account and lose that which is most precious to you?
Is that a risk worth taking?
Just to get high on Matt Hancock's downfall?
Next time though it could be you?
#BeKind Nadia (how shallow is that mantra)
When you can't (or won't) practice what you preach?
It reflects (comes back) to you.
Not kind Nadia is it gloating and being vengeful?
You spew it all out online and people have the receipts and some will not forget?
How sad that you've stooped that low.

💯 Misbehaving
The saddest thing of all being, this is Nadia Sawalha and her husband Mark Adderley (who strangely didn't mention his debilitating diagnoses or medication once) taking their parents away for a break in the New Forest / Norfolk / far, far away from beautiful, talented Julia. :(

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
Just had another look at tonight’s live and noticed that when RM Jams (someone they call out a lot and not the person who posted it at least a dozen times 😡) asked the question about her quitting alcohol this month she replied (30:00) “Nah, I didn’t want to, I didn’t like it!” Makes me so angry how she is so flippant about it knowing how much her alcoholic husband struggles with it! 😡😡😡
She seemed very aggressive/scary tonight and she has no right to get on her high horse about keeping Christmas open to see family when M&N were hugging and alsorts with Lisa and the cake maker and breaking COVID rules down in Cornwall!😡

• Heart

Iseeyoutubers

Please do not apologise I am sure I am not the only person who is immeasurably grateful for your input.

If I am honest I don't believe a word either of them say. I highly suspect this is all falsehoods. It is as you say highly concerning for vulnerable subs who avidly follow their rhetoric. It is seriously worrying the lack of care they are showing.

Thanks again for sharing your wise experience I think it is wonderful you are doing it.
This is too kind. Thank you. I was happy to disclose my GMC number to a regular poster for verification, but you've all been so kind. I really wouldn't normally comment, but this is so concerning to me that I have felt compelled to: partly just in case anyone listening to his claptrap reads here. He's doing untold harm and it scares me.

(As well as my professional stance, my best friend also died by suicide after stopping her meds for bipolar (which just so happened to be lithium, obviously I wasn't her practitioner) abruptly. Guilt ate me away for so long. I don't want that to happen to anyone else. Please, if anyone is reading this, stay on your meds, at least until you can speak to a doctor.)

• Heart
  • Sad

Bulls**t detector

Hi I’m new here and was a fan of their YouTube channel throughout lockdown. I was really drawn in at first and commented on vlogs and lives. I began to get annoyed that the same chosen few were noticed. I assumed they are were the paying ones. So forgive me for my sins, I did become a family guest only to discover the Sunday shows are basically all the same, and soon became very boring, while the weekly members live chats were just a joke. The attraction for many is to feel special, liked and noticed. I now feel so stupid. I also strongly believe that a couple of people are playing them, and not who they pretend to be at at all. Most recently with all the mental health episode, I don’t see how you can pay for a private psychiatric diagnosis ( of choice? ) requirin private prescriptions? I doubt he has taken these medications at all. All Such diabolical behaviour to me, behaving as if he’s enjoying himself around this “Diagnonsense” - enjoying both the praise and sympathy. The penny dropped - they really are both in it for the money. As for caring about their subs and YouTube community, How long did the “Xander hug” last? Now A.G. is expecting donations for funeral flowers, it’s almost emotional blackmail. So toxic. I could say so much more I’ve noticed and agree with posts on here, but this is my first post and I’m mindful it maybe a bit long.
Welcome to reality...... Many of us have been where you were and fallen for the lies that Nits and Manky tell daily. We all have been frustrated with how they have gotten away with it for so long. The old vlogs were actually OK but now they are just taking the piss. You will find like minded people here who don't buy into the sh*tshow any longer. ❤

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
How does anyone who lives alone get themselves back on their feet after a breakdown especially during lockdown?
I have never saw a woman let alone a man indulge in so much self pity and pouty selfies
He is always knocking so called naval gazers and he is the biggest one in creation
Is it all a money making exercise?
Their agents must be leaving them skint
He said they will do a recap of everything that happened with his breakdown in the future, don’t hold your breath
They’re on Britney now and it will just be one celeb story after the next
Moans about us discussing them both whilst they make their living out of discussing others
Mental health is a huge problem in this country
God help anyone who hasn’t any family and no resources to help themselves

• Heart