Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
It’s back again - 21 thumbs down 😏 (23 up) 😂
I’ve noticed this happens a lot with the lives.
He allows the subs to talk amongst themselves whether or not the live actually happens.
I believe he sits on the sidelines and observes their interaction, wheedles out the naughty ones and gets ready to delete them.
When they’re particularly chatty, he can’t keep up so he takes the whole thing down, does his ‘housework?’ Then pops it back up again when it’s all squeaky clean.
Self obsessed, narcissistic, conniving eejit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

sissel sid

OMG-he has a Bi polar ring--could it be more melodramatic ?

Only thing missing is a recovering addict bracelet and an ADD watch...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Just ffwd through Home Time and want to gouge my eyes out. I know that manky is a big ball of sweat and filth but I think he may be the only person in the world who could live with that excuse for a woman who thinks its a good idea to unbox a mattress before taking it upstairs. Also the video showed the real filth they live in by panning to the disgustingly dirty banister. Anyone who visits needs a hazmat suit to prevent catching their germs.
That looks like years of filth, no wonder that lot have always got something wrong with them breathing in all the germs from that shithole house, the whole place needs fumigating. They live like a load of squatters.

• Heart
  • Sick

Veracity

Well, we wondered what the pinnacle of Mark Adderley’s Father’s Day posts would be and it’s ...
his 5th favourite girl Toffee the dog! So as well as golden child he also has golden dog - Chi Chi doesn’t get a look in 🙄 I don’t see him being a doting owner to either of his pets though. I was just grateful not to read a woe is me, I had an absent father post ... 😴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
That was a well rehearsed rant she wasn't screaming and shouting a few hours earlier in CM when they were talking about the Matt Hancock picture. She must have spent all afternoon practising and I think Hancock was right to resign but now that nitty got some publicity it would be so funny if he got to see the vlog with her in her fishnets writhing around her filthy kitchen floor...the old tart who wanted him out.

• Haha
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
The reason Nadia Sawalha's management don't seem to manage her and her "talent"...

They are too busy managing their one hit wonder clients from love island 😂

Confirmation if confirmation was ever needed that Nadia Sawalha really is a Z List celebrity 😂
Notice how Mark's name isn't listed? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Shmily1

Kiki (and Maddie) never stood a chance with those two as parents.
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

The following is beyond me… on every level.
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.)

How old was ‘K’ here? 6? 7?
How much older was Issy?

Should she have known better than to film this and put it on YouTube?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

Did they think it would make either Issy or ‘K’ famous?

Is this why ‘K’ now hates being in front of the camera?

So many questions arise from finding this.

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever watched 😳

• Wow

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I unsubscribed a few days after this video. I think they went away just after Christmas and Narc threw his toys out of the pram and told her he'd no longer be involved unless X,Y,Z happened. It was becoming more and more about him and his fecked up life and not the family style vlog that i wanted to see.
-

I continued to dip in and out of their channel for a couple of months, but time and time again things were just not adding up to me.
I went on to good old Google and searched Nadia Sawalha, Lies and found Tattle. I read back over all of the previous threads about them and thankfully realised that i wasn't the only one that thought that they were a pair of morally bankrupt grifters.

This thread was my introduction to Tattle.

https://tattle.life/threads/nadia-sawalha-7-a-liars-worst-enemy-is-someone-with-a-good-memory.6597/

Last edited:
  • Heart

Veracity

I cant believe she started her ‘Whine o’clock’ by saying nothing about the rant was planned or prepared! Her smug lying face gave it away though. And why say, ‘you may notice we’re somewhere different’ and then not tell the subs? They said they’d been on a very long car journey. Everything they do is so sneaky and underhand. I do think it’s a bit sad though that they feel compelled to churn out their shitshows when they’re on holiday. They can’t really be relaxing and having quality family time - always thinking about the cash and the likes. I’m so pleased that ‘Angel face’ Julia Sawalha corrected the Express about their misidentification making it very clear she does not want to be associated with her fame hungry sister - that’s gotta smart hasn’t it Nadia Sawalha?

• Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
#thismatterisnotclosed@markadderley

#Nadiasawalhabreakingcovidrules #nadiasawalhathismatterisnotclosed #nadiasawalhabreakingcovidrulesincornwall #nadiasawalhabreakingcovidrulesinnorfolk
#nadiasawalhahypocrite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Yep, she didn’t do the pose that she (Nadia Sawalha) should have done whilst on a staycation after her Matt Hancock rant, but that’s because she filmed that at home. Is that not her living room?

My review I’m afraid won’t add up to much, as she only had seems to know 4 poses.

A very poor Lotus, apalling Happy Baby, barely acceptable Downward Dog, and Cat/Cow. I won’t include Tree-pose as she cheated and was trying to look advanced :rolleyes:.

Of course now I have said that she will be pawing the internet for advanced poses.

As we know she is particularly interested in our NOga posts, I mentioned it would be dangerous for people to copy her..and…look what clever lickle NaRdia thought of writing on her posts.

I see the 365 days of EVERYDAY NOga have completely disappeared now as has the very lovely Rachel Spain yoga. Didn’t get your freebie Nits?
Probably should have practiced YOGA before you went on your begging spree.

Right, no more tips from this Tattler, except STOP IT! No-one wants to see your vag, or you rolling about like an upturned cockroach.

YOGA REQUIRES, GRACE, HUMILITY, DIGINITY and KINDNESS.
Yes exactly this.
I am sick of her using everything as a fad and gimmick and worst of all as yet another excuse to be an exhibitionist.
For someone who goes on and on about her struggles with a positive body image she sure as hell is not shy and retiring when it comes to putting herself out there!
Do I really want to see her looking like she is ready for her gynecological examination? (Or does anyone else for that matter).
It's distracting and it's taking the focus away from the yoga poses so that yet again the focus is solely on her!

She talks about his MH issues (well they both do) but frankly she should really focus on herself and her own issues imo?
Her obsession with her body and self image and being centre stage at all times and lashing out at people and basically wanting to persecute people (r.e Matt Hancock) .I'm reminded of the quote distrust all those in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. (That came to mind in thinking of her,)
but I get the impression she could turn on anyone if the mood took her?
God knows she finds justification one way or another.
No Nadia take responsibility you are also being pretty toxic right now.(It's not just in other people)
So people piss us off or you don't like the conservatives (not many do at the moment) or someone triggers us but hang on wait a second.
Why act on that impulse why wage a war against others?
It can only backfire sooner or later....

The yoga is imo such a wasted opportunity she could have tried at least to establish a good rapport with her teacher followed instruction and chilled out a bit.

It's not meant to be a performance but a chance to learn something be a bit humble centre yourself and develop a bit of grace and humility.
Instead we have yet more gurning at the camera playing the fool twisting herself into a bulky mess and clothes that leave nothing to the imagination.
I feel embarrassed just watching her....and she will put people off to be honest. ..
In a time when a lot of us maybe need encouragement regarding self care (I know I do I have completely lost my mojo/motivation etc)
What a waste (yet again) if she can't at least be genuine or heartfelt then frankly why bother?
Is she ever serious about anything?
You have to respect yoga (or anything) to reap the benefits after all? You get back what you give but she just cheats herself by not doing it properly?
Just clueless

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
IMO this is a piss take on mental health... Cannot bear mental marky... Just shut up and get on with feeling better 🙄
How self absorbed do you have to be, to think that people really give a shit, Mark Adderley?

Here's an idea for your poll tomorrow;

Do you think Narc is a lying, money grabbing TWAT?

Yes or Yes 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
I can't remember if it was this thread or the last one but quite a few of us were saying "Really enough is enough with CM." A Tattler had pointed out a dramatic fall in viewing figures since Lockdown phases were brought into action, and we also discussed that was probably why he was having his Mental Health breakdown .. sulk.

I think it might even have been me and definitely others said, they would be better off just sticking with HT, and possibly an evening show.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: I'm getting a bit tired of this, we're 'very unwell Trolls' yet we seem to be their 'Creatives' Team and we are saving them a fortune having to pay for one; and I bet they are laughing their heads of saying "Thanks for that idea :mad:."

So, they are phasing out CM and introducing '6 O'clock Whine.' Unfortunate, actually stupid, play on words for a recovering alcoholic.

I can't seem to find it to 👎 it had gone again when I went to look.

• Angry

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Just had another look at tonight’s live and noticed that when RM Jams (someone they call out a lot and not the person who posted it at least a dozen times 😡) asked the question about her quitting alcohol this month she replied (30:00) “Nah, I didn’t want to, I didn’t like it!” Makes me so angry how she is so flippant about it knowing how much her alcoholic husband struggles with it! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Saira Khan is in the Daily Mail talking about the menopause, so prepare for Nadia Sawalha to gets her tits out again.

• Haha
  • Wow

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Nadia Sawalha films inside her tranquil garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nadia Sawalha rocks incredible Serena Williams dress – and it has a quirky twist | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

I see that x years into Green Fingered Hell and Mark Adderley has concealed the bulk of their far from tranquil garden with potted plants and kept the camera angle tight for Hello magazine. Not a mildewed cushion to be seen. Or, come to think of it, his infamous Ibiza Path to Nowhere made of stolen stones - time stamp 37:40
GFH #19 - If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em. Mark Does HIS BIT to Help Create the Love Island CORNER!! - YouTube

#LoveIsland
#Noga
#Ibiza
#PebbleThief
#PathtoNowhere
#MissedaTrick 🎣
so sneaky arent they, thats what the yoga is about then
the dress has an affiliate link to it so any one buying it from that page - Nits will get a percentage!
Tranquil garden, its a shit tip

so sneaky arent they, thats what the yoga is about then
the dress has an affiliate link to it so any one buying it from that page - Nits will get a percentage!
Tranquil garden, its a shit tip
Hilarious that they are raving about the path as though its a work of art
its a few bags of stones thrown down? If Nits thinks that is 'amazing' then she really doesnt see what is around her when she goes out to the galleries!
Also did he put the main drain cover back - cos if he didnt its going to stink like hell & the rats will be having a field day
stupid bloody idiot that he is

Last edited:
  • Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
What the hell was that film? No wonder Kiki has issues. It all adds to the way he has let her watch horror and violent films far too young. He seems to enjoy her being scared. It’s sick, he is sick!
Nadia as a responsible parent should have said no to her young daughter appearing in whatever that was.

• Heart
  • Sick

Annother

Chatty Member
Looks like the hair dye is HIS and HERS 😂
Who the fuck wants to look at those 2 snogging,they have no shame and I agree with an earlier post that LW should drag her over hot coals for crossing the line with this,Hancock is dick (pardon the pun),discussing it is one thing,but to me they've taken it to far with the reenactment is tacky and uncalled for

• Sick
  • Heart