Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia (2 days ago): Guys I’ve never even taken antibiotics!

Nadia (2 weeks ago): Guys I’m on antibiotics and pain because of my tooth!

😂😂😂
@Mental Hoax Welcome 👋🏼 You’re great - please do stick around! You fit right in🙂

88023593-EB61-463D-A13F-28B5FCF929F7.png
@Waffle3 That’s absolutely disgusting and unnecessary. I don’t understand though, why he’s conversing with that troll (yes, that is actually a troll... take note N&M), instead of just blocking him/her straight away.

Ok, I'll shut up now!!
Please do not shut up! Fantastic info - thank you for joining us and sharing your knowledge

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I were the father who, openly on social media, has expressed his anger toward men who have verbally abused his daughters, I'd want a word in the shell like of my oldest daughter as to why she is posting images on her Instagram page, albeit with comments turned off, of her half naked 13 yr old sister
And now I will shut up
So that is what this is about. I don't do IG and when I first saw that I thought it was something that was under water. If that's what it is he/they should be ashamed they have let it happen and done nothing about it either.

Last edited:
If I were the father who, openly on social media, has expressed his anger toward men who have verbally abused his daughters, I'd want a word in the shell like of my oldest daughter as to why she is posting images on her Instagram page, albeit with comments turned off, of her half naked 13 yr old sister
And now I will shut up
Has maddie said this is Kiki? What a strange pic to release of her? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So that is what this is about. I don't do IG and when I first saw that it thought it was something that was under water. If that's what it is he/they should be ashamed they have let it happen and done nothing about it either.
I tried putting it under the category of 'art' but the kid is 13 for heaven's sake and social media is full of predators.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I totally agree with this. In my mania phase I refused to take any meds and was pinned down and given a depot injection which is slow release. The meds I was given have taken nearly two years to get right and the psychiatrist said it would take three weeks to properly get in my system at the start and at each drug change. It took a good number of sessions to be diagnosed and even required input from my family and friends.

You don’t realise you are in mania in the true mania and he just has not been acting like he is mania on all the lives. I’ve watched 6 months worth now but can’t stand them anymore.

I think he’s read on here what I put about hypermania and decided he can make some money out of all of this like other tattlers have said.

I’m still doubtful of the bipolar II diagnosis as his cycles are far too quick. The genetic link is rubbish. How many things can he blame on Di?

Whatever happened to good old midlife crisis combined with narcissism and attention seeking?. He’s just a big baby that has never grown up.
@Alexandria~ thank you so much for your post. The same thing happened to my husband. He was in a severe hypo manic episode and refused to take meds, even after being sectioned and he took the hospital to tribunal. I had to witness two security guards pin him to the floor while he was administered an injection. It was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. Thankfully after several combinations of medication he gradually came back to us both physically at home and in spirit. The psychiatrists took their time in giving him a diagnosis and said to diagnose bipolar there needs to have been two or more of these hypomanic episodes. But really they and us were more concerned with treatment rather than ascribing labels.

Incidentally in this episode he was extremely active on social media which is something he’s shown little interest in before. I took access of his phone and changed all passwords to his accounts and the hospital also did their best to keep him off it. It was like a compulsion and I was worried about the digital footprint, consequences for his career and knew how mortified he would be when he’d realised what he’d done. Social media is the last place someone who is this ill needs to be.

I’m concerned about the Sawalha Adderleys’ obsession with giving themselves labels and diagnoses and I’m dreading the inevitable publicity and monetisation that they will try to receive from this diagnosis. I’d have thought most people in this situation would just want to surround themselves with close family and friends, concentrate on getting well and then get back to living the best life they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmmm...this week she has said she's giving up booze, 365 days of Yoga and.....going to lose weight.
So much for body acceptance
20210606_185037.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 605614
I always think it's strange how she worked a lot with Lorraine but never mentions her.
I find this interesting too. They were very pally after they did a trek together - think it was for Comic Relief? Nadia would be on Lorraine saying how she had had her round to dinner and Lorraine had bought her a beautiful bottle of champagne in a posh box. For some reason they showed some images of Nadia’s messy home with Manks’ weird toys which Lorraine politely laughed at. I think it must have all cooled off after that. Another case of Nadia trying to manipulate someone who she thinks could be useful to her into being her friend. I think after one visit to that cesspit of a house and having to eat her slop and witness the atrocious hygiene would have had Lorraine running for the hills 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Alexandria~ thank you so much for your post. The same thing happened to my husband. He was in a severe hypo manic episode and refused to take meds, even after being sectioned and he took the hospital to tribunal. I had to witness two security guards pin him to the floor while he was administered an injection. It was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. Thankfully after several combinations of medication he gradually came back to us both physically at home and in spirit. The psychiatrists took their time in giving him a diagnosis and said to diagnose bipolar there needs to have been two or more of these hypomanic episodes. But really they and us were more concerned with treatment rather than ascribing labels.

Incidentally in this episode he was extremely active on social media which is something he’s shown little interest in before. I took access of his phone and changed all passwords to his accounts and the hospital also did their best to keep him off it. It was like a compulsion and I was worried about the digital footprint, consequences for his career and knew how mortified he would be when he’d realised what he’d done. Social media is the last place someone who is this ill needs to be.

I’m concerned about the Sawalha Adderleys’ obsession with giving themselves labels and diagnoses and I’m dreading the inevitable publicity and monetisation that they will try to receive from this diagnosis. I’d have thought most people in this situation would just want to surround themselves with close family and friends, concentrate on getting well and then get back to living the best life they can.
Reading your honest post and what you all went through makes me feel even more distaste and anger at the Sadderleys and their fake health dramas,bs and shady behaviour.
That reminds me did it all go quiet on her sleep apnea diagnosis?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hmmm...this week she has said she's giving up booze, 365 days of Yoga and.....going to lose weight.
So much for body acceptance View attachment 605982
What’s with the huuuuuuge knickers?! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m sure they’re comfortable for day to day, but you’d think a slightly smaller, more flattering pair would be nicer for a photo shoot 🤭

• Haha
So if he is really diagnosed bipolar 2 + ADD and it is mostly a genetic illness should he not be worried about his 4 daughters @Iseeyoutubers ?

• Sad
  • Sick
So if he is really diagnosed bipolar 2 + ADD and it is mostly a genetic illness should he not be worried about his 4 daughters @Iseeyoutubers ?
How much is genetic, and how much is learned behaviour from living in a household with a parent with the conditions, isn't really known (as it's difficult to isolate the variables) – as there hasn't been a gene isolated for either disorder – however, there definitely seems to be a familial genetic link in both bipolar and ADHD. However, as a parent, my greatest genetic concern would be addiction issues. They should have been concerned about all 4 girls before these diagnoses, especially with the mental health issues they've spoken about with his younger daughters.
Untreated parental mental health symptoms can be hugely detrimental to children, even when the parental diagnoses aren't necessarily genetic.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m confused. He wasn’t American? He wasn’t a broadcaster etc? He lived in Cleethorpes? Did Mark even bump into him in London?
Noticed this too, Mark said he lived North of the South bank...I never believed he was American anyway. Seems he was a bit of a catfish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Noticed this too, Mark said he lived North of the South bank...I never believed he was American anyway. Seems he was a bit of a catfish!
I’m sure he had just come back from America at the start of lockdown, running his DJ show and acting, how did he get to America if he couldn’t get out of his back door? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes I noticed the "great lighting" I think we'd all feel great if we had our make-up and hair professionally done for us for free, had great lighting/editing before and after a photo being taken. :rolleyes::sleep:

So much for body acceptance View attachment 605982

Reactions: 20
Ashley is just a kiss arse who feels he has to know everything about everyone, so all the Subs go running to him for the latest gossip.
Neither he nor Mark and Nadia truly had any good words to say about Xander so they shouldn't be making out they were his best friend now.

I searched Facebook for any other information last night and found public posts from his Sister and a friend; He was 50, they believe it was a blood clot in his lungs, and his real name is actually Darren. He recently auditioned for the Voice and was waiting to hear back.

I didn't contact any family or friends as I'm not a creepy weirdo like you Ashley 😁🤣
Yes Ashley's first post was extremely irresponsible and insensitive towards Darren's/Xander's family.

Stating he couldn't give further info on devastating news until it had been cleared with M&N. 😲

First of all he should not have been posting anything about a person who has passed away that he didn't even know and secondly,
M&N were not close relatives, friends or even a colleague of the man.

So WHY did Ashley behave like that? WHY are M&N encouraging him and 'What (nod to @Rosieposey ) in the name of Momma's spaghetti' are the minute silences being held for?

It's not Remembrance Day, a Royal family member hasn't passed, we are not remembering those lost to Covid, there has not been a Worldwide catastrophic event ( this week any way.)

To me it is yet another display of quite frankly 'A Messiah Complex.' M&N think they are so high and mighty. They can't even thank Ashley and Subs for their cake on IG, only the cake company 😤, yet their channel is 'globally important' enough that they must hold not once but twice, a minute's silence for a man they probably would have run a mile from if he ever approached them.

Revolting, disgusting, abominable people.

R.I.P Xander. 💐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.