Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is as if he defines himself completely in terms of being an alcoholic. This can't be healthy surely. It baffles me that as someone who has overcome this he would rely on this so heavily. Surely this drags you back rather than moving forward. But what do I know not an expert.
He defines himself as an alcoholic with MH issues.
I prefer @bitterntwisted definition - he's a head with arrested development.
🤭
He also has mummy issues,is workshy,self obsessed and I think has a deep rooted hatred of his wife for making him a "professional alcoholic" when he got caught drink driving which now means he can't ever be seen drinking his beloved booze.
As a father of 4 daughters he's a poor excuse of a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Xander passing at such an early age is tragic but maybe the subs will see Sadia and Mankys true colours now. They learn of his death and within minutes they post an ad looking like they couldn't care less. They are true narcissists!!!
Totally disrespectful..... Selfish behaviour.. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Xander passing at such an early age is tragic but maybe the subs will see Sadia and Mankys true colours now. They learn of his death and within minutes they post an ad looking like they couldn't care less. They are true narcissists!!!
Unfortunately most of them seem to be blind to it. N&M can do no wrong😑

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
From my observations there are a few predominant groups of subs...

There are the few original subs who've been there for along time...

There are the Loose Women subs who are ppl of a certain age who've followed nadia from loose woman...

There are also the Instagram subs who've followed her from insta...

Sadly I think the loose women subs who adore nadia, don't see the full picture, they form a large part of the subs but they don't follow her on Instagram and only see the one dimensional side of nadia as portrayed on loose women...

These subs don't see any bad in the Sawalha-Adderleys and they completely miss the dark side to them...

I think the reason the Sawalha-Adderleys get away with so much is because their largest demographic of subs (the loose women brigade) dont spend alot of time on social media and don't see the full picture, hence their comments on the lives where they say why the thumbs down, why all of the hate? They genuinely just don't see what's going on... They have the virtual rose tinted glasses on when viewing their channel 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Manky has already collected 3 Laurels on his film poster!! WTF finally a result for our well acclaimed nearly phd level film director/producer 🤣
I found this Q&A interesting:
Film Festival Laurel on Movie Poster (nofilmschool.com)

Q:
My first short film is now an official selection at a FF. My poster designer (with great film marketing credentials) tells me it is an amateur move to put the "official selection" laurel on the poster - that I should wait until I have won something at the festival. I know the laurel is promotion and garners more attention. What is the feel of the community on whether or not to put the "official selection" laurel on the poster?
Thanks!

My Favourite Answer:
Hey Shawn, congrats on your first short and getting into a fest! My opinion is that it's not really about being an amateur move to put a laurel on your poster as it is about the value system of festivals within the film world. Seeing a laurel on a poster for a mega-fest, SXSW, Sundance, Tribeca would sure get my attention. A laurel for something like "Tallahassee Teenage Horror Festival" or "Jokers United Short Comedy Filmz" might not elicit the same response. Even if it's an awesome fest, if film people are not familiar with it, they may just give you an eye roll. However, if that laurel was accompanied with an award from that fest, or there are a few laurels together from smaller festivals, that can add real value.
Especially since it's your first festival, I would wait to put the laurel on your poster. Afterall, you may want to find out if you like the festival first before you start advertising for them on your poster! Those are my two cents, knowing full well that you made the film, so whatever the hell you want to do is also cool.

This also sounds like M to a T. (n)(n)(n)(n)
Festing OnYour Laurels. As filmmakers, we look to rack them up… | by FilmFreeway | FilmFreeway | Medium

Despite all that time and effort and gargantuan success, no one remembers him now. I’m not sure he even made another film. ...
But by focusing only on quantity, he missed opportunities to use his laurels strategically to create long term success — building relationships and demand for his next work.

Reactions: 10
There was a general reference to gifts and they’ll do a proper Thank you on the ‘Members live’ away from the ‘Trolls’ 😏
What they mean is they will do it away from the people who can clearly see that the Sawalha-Adderleys just constantly TAKE TAKE TAKE from their vulnerable and subscribers who, let's face it, all have some form of learning disability. By saying they will do "proper thank yous away from the trolls" just goes to show that the Sawalha-Adderleys are totally aware that they shouldn't be accepting these gifts and allowing these people to spend what little money they have on them. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from them. Mind you, we wouldn't expect anything else, would we? It makes me SICK..... and WE are the trolls?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tonights members live
Wow, do we really need all the details of his vitals before his passing?!

If anyone can see the member's live, could they please report back on what's said? I'm just curious to see how they address the whole situation, which I do genuinely find quite movingly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is Ashley spreading all this news? Maybe xanders family don’t want it all over social media

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What they mean is they will do it away from the people who can clearly see that the Sawalha-Adderleys just constantly TAKE TAKE TAKE from their vulnerable and subscribers who, let's face it, all have some form of learning disability. By saying they will do "proper thank yous away from the trolls" just goes to show that the Sawalha-Adderleys are totally aware that they shouldn't be accepting these gifts and allowing these people to spend what little money they have on them. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from them. Mind you, we wouldn't expect anything else, would we? It makes me SICK..... and WE are the trolls?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said 👍🤬

Reactions: 12
Shes a CHEEKY witch!!! She's dragged those children up in a filthy disgusting hovel and she has the audacity to put her hands on her hips and to look at her children's mess like they are disgusting...

That room is a of show home standard compared to the rest of the filthy house...

You reep what you sow Nadia... Your children have had NO Domestic Goddess role models in their life, all they've had is Nadia & Mark and their filthy lazy disgusting habits 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember N's recent sh*t fit over her girls not achieving the Duke of Edinburgh award?
Well, now she's gone even more niche when it comes to random lost childhood opportunities....

COFFEE MOANING JUNE 21st “OPTIONS”, Turkish SEA SNOT, SNIPER targets VIROLOGIST & SWIMMING Nostalgia - YouTube
Time stamp 14:45 N: "I was suddenly grief-stricken ... I mean when did they go swimming with a group of friends?"

And whilst, M is happy to galvanise the submissives together in mocking her; once again he breathes a sigh of relief that N's not crying over Maddie having ZERO GCSEs coupled with an horrendous digital footprint. :(
I feel so grateful to be born in to the family I was and not to have been brought up around self obsessed parents like those two. It is no wonder Moodie seeks attention, she is compensation for all the attention she didn't get as a child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AG is bloody loving it isn't he. Got his snout right in the attention trough, the Sadderleys have taught him well. :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes he is there.
COFFEE MOANING JUNE 21st “OPTIONS”, Turkish SEA SNOT, SNIPER targets VIROLOGIST & SWIMMING Nostalgia
21st of June? That is almost 3 weeks away. Hmm works out timing wise with her month( just about a of sobriety. I think they have posted that because we have all been speculating here that there is a major crash of their marriage/channel or both on it's way. Of course, fuel to the engines of Narcs,they will be back, even worse and more smug than before.

Reactions: 7
21st of June? That is almost 3 weeks away. Hmm works out timing wise with her month( just about a of sobriety. I think they have posted that because we have all been speculating here that there is a major crash of their marriage/channel or both on it's way. Of course, fuel to the engines of Narcs,they will be back, even worse and more smug than before.
The supposed day of lockdown ending altogether.

Reactions: 9
I’ve tried to watch CM but I just can’t manage the pair of them together so had to turn off. He seems back to his irritating self though.

RIP Xander 🙏

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.