Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves talking about booze, being drunk, pubs, hangovers ffs pathetic waste of space he is...
It is as if he defines himself completely in terms of being an alcoholic. This can't be healthy surely. It baffles me that as someone who has overcome this he would rely on this so heavily. Surely this drags you back rather than moving forward. But what do I know not an expert.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She kept shutting him down I thought today and seemed very irritated .. understandably!!

So we don’t know why he did not have his second jab ...

Who is his uncle? Am I missing something?

Again the poor subs were asking for the time of the members live ... yet again they have to discuss eventhough it’s Nitty doing it 😳🤔🤨 and will post directly after CM ... still no posting😡
Manky thinks SM is a solution to a mental crisis to feel supported 🤨 seems nothing is changing then !🤮 Nitty corrects him; it can be a aid.

So he is not going to navel gaze🤣. He has a diagnosis and is looking into the doctor/psychiatrist’s suggestions!! Does that mean no action taken since last Tuesday?? 🤔

She was also very sharp about Nostalgia - not good for you, she doesn’t do it - takes you away for being in the moment. Well that’s telling you Manky🤣

Nitty’s idea of home Woking is sitting perched on a bed with a laptop😳😳😳

Manky has already collected 3 Laurels on his film poster!! WTF finally a result for our well acclaimed nearly phd level film director/producer 🤣

Flogging again the members area only 50p a week for extra content.. no shame whatsoever 😡

You could of have had a shave says N - M says I couldn’t that it is one of the problems 😳🤨

just wasted 30 mins - should have stuck to @bitterntwisted super review!
I haven't watched the CM but is the uncle the one mentioned on here a few threads back? He popped up in the comments section of their vlogs a few times.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"Nads says the thumbs down is good for the algorithm. Yeah Mark then chimes in to say that YouTube loves it"

Actually thumbs-down is pretty bad for YT ranking. A number of likes is one way to get more views but attracting a lot of thumbs-down can have the opposite effect.

AND....if they really believed thumbs-down was good for the algorithm why are they so obsessed about whether people thumbs-up or down?
Google reply to thumbs down....
The thumbs down means nothing to the YouTube algorithm. The most important part of their algorithm is watch time. If you can get viewers to watch your videos longer, you will start ranking higher.
I find it very insulting when they try to gaslight their viewers by throwing out various untrue statements in a way to convince them otherwise or plant seeds.
To think they are paying Gleam and Michelle and yet they still don't understand how YT works. 😂
They keep going on about it being good because they think those who give the thumbs down are as easily fooled as their subs, who believe absolutely anything St. N&M say.

WRONG!!!!

Give it a rest N&M... not everyone is stupid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Google reply to thumbs down....
The thumbs down means nothing to the YouTube algorithm. The most important part of their algorithm is watch time. If you can get viewers to watch your videos longer, you will start ranking higher.
I agree re the watch time, I found a Google quote the other week which said similar

"Well, if someone watches your video for twenty seconds, hits dislike, and closes the browser, that’s a bad thing. As far as YouTube is concerned, they didn’t like your content, and they left.
In terms of YouTube goals, that’s about as close to a cardinal sin as it gets"

I think ALOT of ppl only view for a few seconds hence why their vlogs have 2 adverts right at the start nowadays 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
R.I.P. Xander. You certainly gave us an another view of the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.