Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they really talking about Dominic Cummings/Barnard Castle even though they flouted the rules by swanning off to Cornwall with various people from different households? The brass neck. I can't listen to these two muppets. All that drinking seems to have given them both amnesia.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"They took off 6 people in handcuffs yesterday for trolling."

"The time is coming."

Give me strength. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember a year ago when Nadia had a rant about trolls and that they needed help and then she repeatedly said

"social media isn't the place for people with mental health issues"

😂😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched CM, well I say watched it but I wasn’t really listening just scrolled through the chat to see if there were any negative but true comments from subs and there were quite a few saying they call out the same names and there were a few that were retracted? Not sure if that’s by the sub, you tube or the saderleys?

Right at the end M started spouting of stuff to N saying do you know “they” still think I’m drinking etc. If you don’t like reading the truth M, practice what you preach and don’t come on this site! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"They took off 6 people in handcuffs yesterday for trolling."

"The time is coming."

Give me strength. 🤭
Actually Nadia is was 8 arrested for online racism, not for telling the truth about a pair of liars 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Are they really talking about Dominic Cummings/Barnard Castle even though they flouted the rules by swanning off to Cornwall with various people from different households? The brass neck. I can't listen to these two muppets. All that drinking seems to have given them both amnesia.
Of course they are, and they didn’t even watch most of the testimony! By their own admission they said the only watched excerpts on the news. Crikey!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aww poor manky if he's well enough he might do coffee boring tomorrow... What tired after a quick rant abt Boris, do me a favour..... Unbelievable.. Took great delight giving my 👎...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You were right, they immediately have started complaining about it! LOL. We're also going to all be put in handcuffs and taken away by police - naughty naughty. ;)
Well at least that's a bit more civilised than being bashed over the head with a baseball bat. Pair of gormless boneheads. They've been here again they make it so obvious and she's like that kid in the class that's pointing the finger and going to tell miss, I wish she could see how stupid she looks when she talks about us. Nitty we are just laughing at you and catching you out on all your lies and fakeness, talking about your filthy home and filthy habits we are not threatening you, we are not stalking you , we are not going to come anywhere near you or your home so stop being a prat and talking about having us taken away in handcuffs, it makes you look even more stupid than you are already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolute masters of manipulation...

So after days of going awol and letting their subs and paid subs down, thry don't start with any kind of explanation, they DIVERT attention to a handful of people who have clicked thumbs down... They assume it has to be trolls and they completely divert all of the attention to that rather than what's really going on... They are soooo sly...

I assume they haven't even considered its their own subs unhappy at recent lack of interest shown by the Sawalha-Adderleys!?

We tattlers aren't large in our numbers... Certainly not the numbers of thumbs down they get...

The truth is Mark and Nadia, more and more people are disliking your content and to dislike before you start they are disliking your title. Plain and simple.

They make me want to swear SOOOOOOO much! This is the only place in my life that I swear 🤬 and when I think of them all I think of are swear words 🤬😡🙄
So so true @notSUBmissive 👍👍👍 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are obsessed with the thumbs down... I found an interesting article about the issue which said...

"Well, if someone watches your video for twenty seconds, hits dislike, and closes the browser, that’s a bad thing. As far as YouTube is concerned, they didn’t like your content, and they left.
In terms of YouTube goals, that’s about as close to a cardinal sin as it gets"

I imagine alot of people switch off after 20 seconds... Sadly the more they rant about it the more it will happen 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched CM, well I say watched it but I wasn’t really listening just scrolled through the chat to see if there were any negative but true comments from subs and there were quite a few saying they call out the same names and there were a few that were retracted? Not sure if that’s by the sub, you tube or the saderleys?

Right at the end M started spouting of stuff to N saying do you know “they” still think I’m drinking etc. If you don’t like reading the truth M, practice what you preach and don’t come on this site! 😂
For what it’s worth (nothing), I don’t think he is drinking and I do think he has issues that need to be treated and made the horrible decision to use social media as his primary means to make money and salve his emotional wounds, a dangerous and ineffective combination for stabilising and improving one’s mental health. And she is enabling it because it suits her ill-fitting saviour complex. She’s not saving anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cranking up their movie channel😏😏😏 are they finally rethinking their online content🤔🤔🤔 begging yet again 😡 “give us” 😡😡😡
I think he’s trying to make it a ‘serious’ YouTube channel 😏.
Well sorry Mark I can’t stand your reviews and politic chat it’s a complete turn off 😴💤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bobby Jackson getting it spot on tonight. Wonder how long those comments will be visible on the chat replay 😳
2F2A6A17-1BBE-446A-9ACB-7F998EBC90F1.jpeg
FBCE902D-9B7A-4CA2-97C6-4E437A59A7EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.